Type keyword(s) to search

Wrath/North Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

Yeah, Madison and her Nick tunnel vision just make me giggle at this point.  She probably only left with Travis so she could get a chance to go back to Costco and look for Nick clues.  Wake up and smell the toast burning, A.

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

Can I get Strand and Alicia ditch these losers and their wacky adventures in the ZA?

If Strand & Alicia could find Ophelia, then I would be happy. I could care less about anyone else.

• Love 3

I wonder why they suddenly decided to put Nick in navy sportswear with a wet sheen.  Were they having continuity problems with the goo stained t-shirts he's been wearing IN EVERY EPISODE THIS SEASON?

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

Do they not know those bullets come down?

Plus their useful for killing zombies, for instance if a barricade gets driven away.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, weightyghost said:

also, i thought this was a make shift colony... why would those people have a drivers license with this address?

So their mail would be forwarded.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, weightyghost said:

also, i thought this was a make shift colony... why would those people have a drivers license with this address?

I noticed "the colonia" was referred to as Porvenir (think) earlier.  I guess this is the reason why--driver's license clue.

1 minute ago, riverheightsnancy said:

OF COURSE, the Latina HAS to die. That is the penalty for sleeping with Nick. 

Is she dead? I thought she was, but she still seemed to be alive at the end.

• Love 1