Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 First Looks etc.

• Start Topic

I don't have a problem with how Kyle feels.  I have a problem with resolution of issues coming through a psychic.  I don't believe in them, don't care if others do, don't like them on reality shows to forward a storyline (Brooks and cancer come to mind), and a certainly can't take their conversations with the dearly departed seriously. 

But the point is KYLE believing it in. It isn't for us to decide what Kyle should or should not believe in. She seemed to get comfort from that, and maybe even some closure. Good for her if she did. It obliviously meant something to Kyle, and given how she displayed emotions about it when she usually tries to be very guarded about her family, it clearly had an effect on her, and for whatever reason, she chose to share that moment with Ericka.

The two of them just had zero chemistry on screen to me.  Erika seemed testy with her mom and maybe a thank you for the sacrifices her mother made instead of the usual Erika wanting assurances she is wonderful would have changed my opinion. 

I guess mileage varies. They have a complicated relationship for sure, but to me it does seem Ericka loves her mother, which was also on display with her surprise appearance at her birthday party.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't have a problem with how Kyle feels.  I have a problem with resolution of issues coming through a psychic.  I don't believe in them, don't care if others do, don't like them on reality shows to forward a storyline (Brooks and cancer come to mind), and a certainly can't take their conversations with the dearly departed seriously. 

My reason for saying it is just a conversation, is essentially the word "bonding" is overused on these shows.  Thanks for the power.  Every time someone has a conversation that isn't a direct promotion for their storyline doesn't make it a bonding moment for me. 

There is nothing remotely interesting about Erika's mom life as portrayed on the show.  Maybe had they included footage of her in the community play or scenes with Erika's Glam Squad treating her to a make over or whatever they were suppose to do it might have registered.  The two of them just had zero chemistry on screen to me.  Erika seemed testy with her mom and maybe a thank you for the sacrifices her mother made instead of the usual Erika wanting assurances she is wonderful would have changed my opinion. 

To many, this conversation was different. The list of HW's who have sat down, talked openly and honestly about painful and emotional topics to the point where they are literally sobbing, and then expressed appreciation and warmth to the other person for sharing with them is rare. Extremely rare, as in, pretty much never happens. Regardless of how often the term "bonding" is thrown about (I have never noticed that it is) that doesn't mean that they didn't bond more deeply in that moment. It's not like they hadn't already grown to care about one another.  The Erika hate is so real.  Tits on an ant, IMO.  

• Love 7
4 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

To many, this conversation was different. The list of HW's who have sat down, talked openly and honestly about painful and emotional topics to the point where they are literally sobbing, and then expressed appreciation and warmth to the other person for sharing with them is rare. Extremely rare, as in, pretty much never happens. Regardless of how often the term "bonding" is thrown about (I have never noticed that it is) that doesn't mean that they didn't bond more deeply in that moment. It's not like they hadn't already grown to care about one another.  The Erika hate is so real.  Tits on an ant, IMO.  

I don't hate Erika.  Unlike some I think her words matter.  Since the show and now the Reunion has wrapped Erika is back to "earn my friendship", "friendship is in turn around in development" attitude, "the others would have held it over my head".  Those don't sound like words someone who is bonding.  During the season and since Erika's high praise for her friendship with Kyle is, "she is a show girl", "she knows her way around Hollywood", to me those don't sound like deep or even shallow comments about someone with whom you have bonded.

I didn't see "sobbing" I saw some tears.  They managed to continue the conversation without a lot of drama.  There have been moments on the show that  I have felt the bonding, sharing moments were forced-The Hamptons and what keeps you up at night for one.  Kyle in that moment worrying about her sister, who was on a self-destructive binge, seemed real and what the others wanted to hear as the news coverage continued about Kim.  That same information being used against her and as a justification to tear down her sister by Rinna, a year later, pretty much voided whatever bonding moment occurred in the Hamptons. 

BTW for a historical reference another bonder, when people came to her home one on one, schlepped across the country to attend one of her Yolanda centric events, and ultimately advocate for her was Yolanda and then the Reunion would roll around and she was as cold as ice to Kyle, not to her pretend BFF Erika.  Why-because Kyle liked LVP and would not pick a side.  Yolanda would enjoy the company of the Umanskys and say stupid shit such as - I see another side of Kyle, enjoying Europe, with me.  Then when her daughter got popped for a DUI, there was Yolanda saying she didn't tell Kyle because they weren't close enough.  TMZ had the story about the same time Yolanda got the news.  Kyle said they talked about it and it later became the intro for the huge fight in Amsterdam, when Yolanda wanted to clear her daughter's name by bringing up the lack of authenticity in Beverly Hills.

• Love 5
On 4/1/2017 at 1:25 AM, zoeysmom said:

Erika and LVP friendship is the true and developing stage according to Erika.  Because it would be too difficult for stuck up Erika to just say-"we are friends."  It has been two years and LVP has been nothing but gracious to Erika even in the face of her arrogant ass husband insulting her. 

Why would LVP care if Kyle and Erika are friends?  I don't see any great off camera friendship between Eileen and Erika.  Seems more like a girl crush by Eileen,  Of course I never see Eileen do anything off season with any of her co-stars.  That might might be one in the win column for Eileen.

Yeah, I don't see it either. Just how friendly are they? Lunches, phone calls, texts or just filming? Eileen seems to do things for Erika -- gets her a part, sticks up for her in fights, apologizes for things she didn't even do, readily forgives being told to fuck off and stfu, but what does Erika bring to the friendship? Maybe there's more going on there that happens when the cameras are not rolling, but on the surface it does seem like fan girling. And also, imo, a bit of "the enemy of my enemy", with respect to Lisa V.

• Love 6
59 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Well, LVP is the one who perfected that tactic on this show...and I say that as a compliment for her.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend tactic? She perfected that? I can't remember that, could you please refresh my memory? 

(General sidebar)  I do not know if others feel like this, but I don't expect perfect behavior from my favorites. Lisa is legit one of my heroes, in real life, but she's said some things on the show that I didn't like. I am okay saying with thinking and saying so because I don't expect saintly perfection, and I don't think one needs be "all in" for everything a person says or does in order to keep the fan card.

• Love 10
(edited)
33 minutes ago, Jel said:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend tactic? She perfected that? I can't remember that, could you please refresh my memory? 

(General sidebar)  I do not know if others feel like this, but I don't expect perfect behavior from my favorites. Lisa is legit one of my heroes, in real life, but she's said some things on the show that I didn't like. I am okay saying with thinking and saying so because I don't expect saintly perfection, and I don't think one needs be "all in" for everything a person says or does in order to keep the fan card.

I like Kyle and I like LVP, but I don't see them without faults.  In season 1 and 2, LVP seemed to have Kyle's back, while Kyle seemed a bit, um, nasty. Particularly in season 2.  I could never figure out why Kyle turned on LVP so suddenly. Especially after the season 1 reunion where LVP was ride or die for Kyle. I think there was some professional jealousy going on.

Then, we had 2 seasons of LVP going hard on Kyle.  I never believed the stupid tabloid story from Brandi, but I do find it easy to believe that LVP did her best to make herself out to be a victim while going after Kyle. They both used other people to do their dirty work. Kyle used Taylor. LVP used Brandi. I'd call it a draw.

Whatever, friends have spats.  They seem to be pretty close now and I LOVE that LVP knows how to make Kyle laugh.

And, not directed at you, but I am so sick of the "LVP holds grudges" bullshit.  If she held grudges, she wouldn't be polite to Erika and she would do everything she could to destroy Kim. She hasn't said anything about Taylor, and she seems okay (not good, but okay) with Adrienne. It's not a grudge.

Edited by CatMomma
  • Love 9
26 minutes ago, Jel said:

I agree with this. I don't expect perfection either. I don't expect it from the people in my life, so why expect it from these ho'wives? For all of us, however, I think there are lines that can be crossed that will forever taint them in our eyes. You can like a lot of things about them, but you will always be able to see that thing that you cannot look past. For me they are big things - character assignations  - not small throw-away comments made in the heat of an argument. Like when LVP accused Kyle and Mauricio of using her friendship to get a listing on her house at the reunion. She repeated it a couple of times and let people bark at Kyle for a year. These forums were filled day after day with people repeating it and hating on Kyle because of it. Then a year later she apologizes, said she shouldn't have said it and didn't ever mean it (and folks who knew the back story of the sell of the house knew it wasn't true). But she waited an entire year to clear that up. It was just wrong, and despite the fact that there are elements of her that I enjoy and respect (her work with animals and her marriage), I can never not know that she is the kind of person that would do that kind of thing to someone she said was her friend. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I agree with this. I don't expect perfection either. I don't expect it from the people in my life, so why expect it from these ho'wives? For all of us, however, I think there are lines that can be crossed that will forever taint them in our eyes. You can like a lot of things about them, but you will always be able to see that thing that you cannot look past. For me they are big things - character assignations  - not small throw-away comments made in the heat of an argument. Like when LVP accused Kyle and Mauricio of using her friendship to get a listing on her house at the reunion. She repeated it a couple of times and let people bark at Kyle for a year. These forums were filled day after day with people repeating it and hating on Kyle because of it. Then a year later she apologizes, said she shouldn't have said it and didn't ever mean it (and folks who knew the back story of the sell of the house knew it wasn't true). But she waited an entire year to clear that up. It was just wrong, and despite the fact that there are elements of her that I enjoy and respect (her work with animals and her marriage), I can never not know that she is the kind of person that would do that kind of thing to someone she said was her friend. 

We kind of see this play out year after year.  That particular round between Season 1 and 2, Kyle had begun to form friendships with both Adrienne and Taylor.  Kyle also was getting a lot of horrific comments about her treatment of Kim.  LVP didn't care for either and to me the real problem was with Bravo/Andy and almost the deification of LVP and Giggy.  The next thing you know here comes Brandi under the guise of being LVP sworn enemy Cedric's BFF.  There was a lot of bullshit going on and that particular year and it spilled over into Season 3 and 4.  Kyle became the one calling LVP a grudge holder, LVP accused Kyle of not being loyal and the nasty real estate stuff.  Someone finally switched the oxygen switch on at LVP's and she got a clue that those who were coming for her weren't the ones she was pointing fingers at.    I agree LVP and Ken were dead wrong.  TO quote Maurucio, AMAAAAZING they were ever able to reconcile things to the point of vacationing together in Italy.  

I see a repeat this last couple of seasons.  Yolanda has long been a controversial figure because of her inability to properly recall and misplaced loyalties.   She has always treated Kyle like crap be her friends or foes with LVP.  It all worked out for Yolanda mainly because her kids careers took off like rockets and she no longer need to play ball with these people.

Now we have Erika and Bravo/Andy and the deification of Erika Jayne.  Even down to the "Dancing with the Stars" participation.  (Bravo has to agree for her to appear.)  I don't know if Erika has the same depth as LVP, but I do think the old timers know when they are being upstaged. 

• Love 3
(edited)
36 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Someone finally switched the oxygen switch on at LVP's and she got a clue that those who were coming for her weren't the ones she was pointing fingers at. 

I have to disagree.  This seems to absolve Kyle of all responsibility, and sorry, Kyle did cozy up to Brandi when it looked like Brandi was turning on LVP. Suddenly, Brandi the liar became Brandi the truth teller. I think Kyle learned what it means to trust Brandi.  So, maybe the shot of oxygen hit both of them.

Edited by CatMomma
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

I have to disagree.  This seems to absolve Kyle of all responsibility, and sorry, Kyle did cozy up to Brandi when it looked like Brandi was turning on LVP. Suddenly, Brandi the liar became Brandi the truth teller. I think Kyle learned what it means to trust Brandi.  So, maybe the shot of oxygen hit both of them.

I am not all objective when it comes to Brandi-I never thought she belonged and should never had more than a FOH status and gone after Season 2.  So anyone who gave her the time of day was part of the problem not the solution.  I mean ultimately it was Kyle who dealt the final blow to her with LVP tagging on. 

This season is starting to feel a lot like the Brandi years with Rinna starring as Brandi.

• Love 3

Hi gang! Just a friendly reminder that you are more than welcome to put users you don't like reading on ignore. Here's how:

1.Go to the top of your screen and click on the little head icon.
2.Click on "Ignored Users".
3.Type in the annoying person's name.
4.Click the little boxes underneath that give you options on what to ignore.
5.Click "Add User"

• Love 1

Here is the big moment PK versus Erika:  http://www.etonline.com/tv/214441_exclusive_rhobh_finale_sneak_peek_erika_pk/

The irony is PK never said he thought Erika's flash was intentional or she was trying to seduce him. 

The back and forth between who was mean to who Erika vs. Dorit.  Erika was never always kind to Dorit, that is the problem,  Dorit wasn't always mean to Erika.  They were both pretty good at trading barbs and the continual bringing up of pantygate-post resolution between the two only fed the fever.  I also don't think PK was always mean to Erika.   

I will never understand why Cunty gets so upset over someone calling her cold.  If she puts it out there how are others suppose to know it offends her? 

This sincere apology stuff has to stop.  Dorit was sincere in Hong Kong until Erika up the stakes and wanted apologies to her husband.  And then no apology would be accepted.  I can't with people who can't keep track of their words.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Here is the big moment PK versus Erika:  http://www.etonline.com/tv/214441_exclusive_rhobh_finale_sneak_peek_erika_pk/

The irony is PK never said he thought Erika's flash was intentional or she was trying to seduce him. 

The back and forth between who was mean to who Erika vs. Dorit.  Erika was never always kind to Dorit, that is the problem,  Dorit wasn't always mean to Erika.  They were both pretty good at trading barbs and the continual bringing up of pantygate-post resolution between the two only fed the fever.  I also don't think PK was always mean to Erika.   

I will never understand why Cunty gets so upset over someone calling her cold.  If she puts it out there how are others suppose to know it offends her? 

This sincere apology stuff has to stop.  Dorit was sincere in Hong Kong until Erika up the stakes and wanted apologies to her husband.  And then no apology would be accepted.  I can't with people who can't keep track of their words.

Good grief, she never lets anyone finish a sentence when she asks them a question! Erika really needs to get over herself, she really believes her crap doesn't stink. LOL

• Love 5

I was expecting alot worse from PK, he spoke to her calmly and tried to be rational. He stepped in because they were again going at it with Dorit.  So kudos to him, At this point I think no apology will be good enough for Erika.

• Love 15
19 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

He said that maybe he said it and it was a throw-a-way comment, so maybe he said it at some point. 

Good lord, is the man on fire? He is so red. I couldn't get over the back of his neck. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

I was expecting alot worse from PK, he spoke to her calmly and tried to be rational. He stepped in because they were again going at it with Dorit.  So kudos to him, At this point I think no apology will be good enough for Erika.

I'm starting to think that the only apology Erika will accept is a trip back in time in a nuclear powered Delorean.

• Love 6
(edited)

I will never understand why Cunty gets so upset over someone calling her cold

For a second I misread that and wondered why PK was upset at being called "her" and "cold"...

Good lord, is the man on fire? He is so red. I couldn't get over the back of his neck. 

Well, you know what they say about mad dogs and Englishmen...though to be fair, the party decor and lighting do seem to give off a pink tint at times.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, CatMomma said:

she sure did. Kyle played both sides on that one,

• Love 4
1 minute ago, lunastartron said:

Whenever Erika directed, "don't call me 'honey,'" it was a huge missed opportunity for PK to reply, "is 'bitch/cunt' better?"

Glad he didn't.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, lunastartron said:

Whenever Erika directed, "don't call me 'honey,'" it was a huge missed opportunity for PK to reply, "is 'bitch/cunt' better?"

Or maybe, "who are you tonight Erika Jayne or Erika Girardi?"

• Love 3
Just now, lunastartron said:

This made me think to Teresa G. Is prostitution wh*re better, engaged 19 times! lol Yes seriously at that point both her and PK were having a pissing contest. And we are the ones soaked. 

Also PK looked as Pink as Erika cheap wig.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, BloggerAloud said:

They've posted a preview of the reunion on YouTube. I don't know if this going to be good or bad because it's hard to get a grasp because the editing of the promo is so scattershot.

So much sun-damaged skin, so many wrinkled necks, so much pancaked makeup, clearly not enough sunscreen in most of their respective pasts. Erika and Dorit come off best in the overall complexion sweeps but both ODd on the skin highlighters.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

She is an idiot, what did he say that was nasty about her?

she will likely say something about "inherently cold" which isn't nasty considering she admits that she comes off as cold.  There are other much nastier truths, with examples, that could be said about her (hypocrisy, contradictions, etc). She is human and flawed but still acts/thinks that she is better than all the other HWs imo.

• Love 7
(edited)

I have to admit, there are times when Mauricio does nothing for me, and other times...oh, yum.

Also, interesting what she has to say about Rinna:

“I like Lisa Rinna, despite what she’s said and done. She doesn’t know how to control her mouth. I’ve known her to be a nice person, I wonder why she says things or does things. She’s not an awful person – but she’s made some awful choices.”

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 2
(edited)

Did anyone on the show call Erikas a whore? I truly don't remember that happening yet in the reunion clip Erika says "and I'm a whore". The editing makes it seem like she is repeating what someone said. Maybe I just don't remember that (her being called a whore) happing, it happens at the reunion, it was edited out or she has false memories.

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Vicky8675309 said:

Did anyone on the show call Erikas a whore? I truly don't remember that happening yet in the reunion clip Erika says "and I'm a whore". The editing makes it seem like she is repeating what someone said. Maybe I just don't remember that (her being called a whore) happing, it happens at the reunion, it was edited out or she has false memories.

No, no one called her a whore or a slut. She is reaching for the victim role as hard as she can with help from Eileen and Rinna. LOL

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, Vicky8675309 said:

Maybe Erika Jayne called Erika Girardi a whore.  That is all I can think of.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

No, no one called her a whore or a slut. She is reaching for the victim role as hard as she can with help from Eileen and Rinna. LOL

But, if she says it enough, people will eventually believe that Dorit and PK called her a whore.  Viewers are actually wondering if they missed where Dorit and PK called her a whore.

"Lisa holds a grudge" is an example of this. It seems to be what she is known for, because it comes up every damn season. I think she has a huge problem with Brandi. That's it. If she held a grudge, she would continue to go after Kim, Eileen, and Kyle.  She would have probably made up with LR, had Rinna not been so completely unhinged. But, it keeps being repeated, so it becomes the truth.

Dorit, next season, will be seen as the slut shamer, all because she and her husband noticed Erika wasn't wearing panties. After she announced she wasn't wearing, ya know, panties.

• Love 14
(edited)

Just because LVP isn't constantly plotting someone's downfall, that doesn't mean she doesn't hold grudges occasionally. She definitely held one against Rinna this year.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 4
(edited)

Here ya go....Erika then revealed the core of her anger: She had to explain the situation to her husband, Tom. "Making me out to be a f--king slut or a whore or trying to seduce someone's husband — it was at my expense, and I'm the one who has to live through that," she snapped. For whatever reason, that struck a chord with Dorit, who admitted she hadn't thought about the repercussions with Tom during panty-gate.

In Erika's defense - the trying to seduce someone's husband did come up

In Dorit's defense - she never actually said the word slut /whore!

I also noticed when Dorit was trying to apologize to Erika, LVP was talking in Erika's ear. Erika could easily have been distracted listening to LVP and missed the apology from Dorit. At least it appeared that way to me as I did notice Erika was nodding to LVP.

LVP and Rinna should have both kept their yaps shut! Or taken a nap like Eden. 

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Just because LVP isn't constantly plotting someone's downfall, that doesn't mean she doesn't hold grudges occasionally. She definitely held one against Rinna this year.

So, LR tried to blame LVP for the clusterfuck that was Muncausengatewhateverthefuck, then LVP holds a grudge?  I dunno, I think she was pretty damned kind to her, considering. 

Someone you think is a friend who then screams in your face at the reunion? Not a grudge. Simply not liking someone.

Grudge: a persistent feeling of ill will or resentment resulting from a past insult or injury.

That describes Lisa Rinna, not LVP. Because, damn, Kim hasn't been part of the main cast for 2 years, and she can't let it go.

LVP the grudge holder would never be okay with Kyle, Kim, and apparently Eileen.

Just saying, LVP seems to have moved on. 

• Love 9

Grudge: a persistent feeling of ill will or resentment resulting from a past insult or injury.

Which certainly sums up LVP's feelings towards Rinna this year. LVP certainly didn't move on, even when she claimed she did. She still made digs at Rinna whenever she had the chance, she seemed to relish at the news that Rinna was talking shit about Kim and Kyle, and seemed to enjoy taking at other shots at Rinna whenever she could (like on game night when she had Rinna feel herself up...I doubt she would have done that to Dorit or Kyle).

She has held grudges against Kim and Kyle in the past, she has just made up with them now. But again, that doesn't mean she hasn't held grudges against them in the past. And I definitely wouldn't call what she and Eileen have now as being "ok", even if it has slightly warmed up between the two of them a bit over the last few episodes.

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

The word "whore" was never said, but when PK judgmentally says things like, "Maybe her bits are available to the world...," the implication is pretty clear.

I don't see how the statement equals slut or whore and Rinna and Erika have overused implication in my book..  I do see Erika Jayne flashing her lady bits or meat curtains as her number #1 fan boy on Trash Talk TV has illustrated through her various videos.  So they are kind of available on download for $1.99 or on various web sites.. 

There is no way Rinna, Erika, or Eileen were there to hear such a comment or discussion between PK and Dorit so it is irrelevant.  If one of them claims to have known before seeing the episode that would be interesting.  There is exactly one scene of PK and Dorit talking about Erika's spread so how or why would she have heard they talk about  her crouch all the time?

• Love 8
(edited)
3 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't see how the statement equals slut or whore and Rinna and Erika have overused implication in my book..  I do see Erika Jayne flashing her lady bits or meat curtains as her number #1 fan boy on Trash Talk TV has illustrated through her various videos.  So they are kind of available on download for $1.99 or on various web sites.. 

There is no way Rinna, Erika, or Eileen were there to hear such a comment or discussion between PK and Dorit so it is irrelevant.  If one of them claims to have known before seeing the episode that would be interesting.  There is exactly one scene of PK and Dorit talking about Erika's spread so how or why would she have heard they talk about  her crouch all the time?

But we're talking about the reunion here - at which point they have seen all of the aired footage, so it is very relevant in terms of Erika calling out the double standard of PK complaining about being labeled a perv when he had no problem making implications about her character at the time of filming...

And PK wasn't talking about Erika Jayne when he made that comment. It was in direct relation to Erika having accidentally flashed him the night before. And if he was somehow making a connection between EJ and the flash, then he most definitely is implying something slutty about her - basically, "Well, she dresses provocatively onstage, so maybe she is going around intentionally flashing every man at a dinner party." Again, to me, the whole conversation was just gross.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

Being wary/leery/not trusting someone after they hurt/attack you is not holding a grudge, it is a normal human reaction. This is what Lisa is guilty of, not holding a grudge. 

1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

Here ya go....Erika then revealed the core of her anger: She had to explain the situation to her husband, Tom. "Making me out to be a f--king slut or a whore or trying to seduce someone's husband — it was at my expense, and I'm the one who has to live through that," she snapped. For whatever reason, that struck a chord with Dorit, who admitted she hadn't thought about the repercussions with Tom during panty-gate.

In Erika's defense - the trying to seduce someone's husband did come up

In Dorit's defense - she never actually said the word slut /whore!

I also noticed when Dorit was trying to apologize to Erika, LVP was talking in Erika's ear. Erika could easily have been distracted listening to LVP and missed the apology from Dorit. At least it appeared that way to me as I did notice Erika was nodding to LVP.

LVP and Rinna should have both kept their yaps shut! Or taken a nap like Eden. 

Except Erika never told Tom anything about "pantygate", ever! Andy asked her, on WWHL, how Tom reacted and she said that he was just finding out now. This was just a couple of weeks ago. LOL So, she really wasn't worried about Tom or anyone that knows him finding out.

1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

The word "whore" was never said, but when PK judgmentally says things like, "Maybe her bits are available to the world...," the implication is pretty clear.

Well, she did show her "bits" to the world last season on camera, thankfully Bravo/production blurred them out!

• Love 7