Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

I am so happy for the women on the DCC team this year because they (finally!) are part of such an amazing Dallas Cowboys season, with the potential (dare I say it) to win it all.  Kelli always says something to the effect of, "this is one of the best squads".  But this year's squad undoubtedly brings with it some of the best luck and most positive karma they've had in years.

• Love 4

I think Holly is super cute and an excellent dancer, but I don't get sexy out of her yet. I think it's just her age. When she gets into mid-late 20's, I think she'll be a bombshell, but for now? She looks her age and I think that's a good thing. She doesn't have that hard look that some late teen gals have who imo pull off the sultry thing better. 

Sensual, sultry, etc. just needs some age on it, for me. I always think her "sexy" pics look a little awkward, but I love when she's just having fun and dancing her tush off.

• Love 3

Having just watched a little video of Holly on Instagram I can safely say it is a No from me regards her haircut.

She looks like she has a little bubble helmet on. It just clings to her face. Cannot understand why it keeps getting cut shorter it really isn't flattering or youthful imo.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, dalgal214 said:

I'm not sure if it was this board but someone requested a video of what Holly's Choreo looked like

if it was somewhere else please let me know so I can post it there.

Last week DCC Khalyn posted this but it was Holly and Khalyn dancing in it on her Instagram. 

5 hours ago, dalgal214 said:

I'm not sure if it was this board but someone requested a video of what Holly's Choreo looked like

if it was somewhere else please let me know so I can post it there.

IT WAS ME AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS.

22 minutes ago, California Girl said:

And speaking of current DCCs, can someone please help decipher what Jenna might mean with her latest, cryptic Instagram post (below)?  "Plans to Prosper You and Not Harm You."  Is she dealing with a private adversity, or is she just quoting daily scripture?

Cryptic bible quotes are the DCC's specialty.

43 minutes ago, California Girl said:

These are two photographs of Dak Prescott's former, college girlfriend.  Does she resemble any current DCCs even a little bit?  Or perhaps she just looks like one of the Kardashians to me?

Dak-Prescotts-girlfriend-Kayla-Puzas-Ins

the top one looks like Bess lol 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

the top one looks like Bess lol 

This made me laugh.  Only if Bess had fillers injected into her lips, it's not a natural look.

1 hour ago, California Girl said:

These are two photographs of Dak Prescott's former, college girlfriend.  Does she resemble any current DCCs even a little bit?  Or perhaps she just looks like one of the Kardashians to me?

To me, she looks like she could be Lacey's cousin.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, BritFan said:

http://www.dallascowboys.com/galleries/2016/11/20/dcc-ravens-vs-cowboys#397841

Just looking at the first picture with Stephanie. I can't tell who the blurred girl behind is but.. is it just me or do the shorts look different sizes? The girl behind looks like they come much higher on the tummy.

I think that is Kelsey.  You are right, the shorts do look more like a high-waist style on her, versus a low-rise version on Stephanie.

5 minutes ago, California Girl said:

This made me laugh.  Only if Bess had fillers injected into her lips, it's not a natural look.

To me, she looks like she could be Lacey's cousin.

the second pic does look more like lacey but i don't think the first one does lol  weird! i would prob not guess those two pics were even the same girl! 

Just now, QuiteContraryMoni said:

It's in the water. Kelli with her "he who refreshes" quotes. All I can think of is the feminine hygiene product.

LMAO ew

I think if I had to choose a DCC that girl looks like Lacey.

Holly's choreography - well she's no Michelle keys.

jenna's verse - Jeremiah 29:11 is a really commonly used verse and usually positive. You see at baby showers, graduation cards, etc a lot. Usually just acknowledging that God has plans for us to prosper and have good lives. I wouldn't read too much into it with Jenna. Is she graduating college?

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

Who's the curly girl? Is that Chantel? She looks amazing. Hard to grab attention in a still, but that girl's got it.

I've been wondering if they radically changed something about the shorts this season. They just appear to fit each girl SO differently. Maybe they finally made the "unforgiving" shorts fit the girl, rather than the other way around?

That was why I mentioned it, I thought they were all supposed to be identical but some really look much more tiny than others.

3 hours ago, California Girl said:

I think that is Kelsey.  You are right, the shorts do look more like a high-waist style on her, versus a low-rise version on Stephanie.

I've noticed the same for pretty much everyone in rookie class. Maybe they're incorporating a higher waste? Going larger instead of small...shocker! Yuko's always stuck out to me, though maybe some girls weren't there for fitting and had to get estimated possibly? Hasn't that happened in the past? 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, TiaGrace said:

Last week DCC Khalyn posted this but it was Holly and Khalyn dancing in it on her Instagram. 

I think Khalyn's account is private so I figured it would be useless to share :)

I think Khalyn's account is private so I figured it would be useless to share :)

Nope. At this time her Instagram is public. I think she opened it up when she officially became a DCC. 

36 still performing pregame, and Selena was out in the past but Jessica posted a sideline of her group and Selena was in it (assuming it's from this week). Anyone want to do some snooping and see if it's her or someone else?

Someone's kicks are really low

Also, Megan looks super bloated in the kick line pics and Amy does too.

Edited by heatherrrrz

Kick and split pics are so hard to judge because just that split second makes such a difference.  Like I know Mandy has awesome kicks but hers looks so low in the one pic.  Tess is pretty but needs a different hair style.  I wish we knew more about Jessika she is SO beautiful! 

• Love 2

Based on how botoxed Amy's face is, I'd say the odds are there are veneers, even though they do look really good as though they could be real.   They look a little unnaturally white though.   Here eyes look a little less than symetrical or something, like not the same shape or size - probably from the Botox.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

The pics make the kick line look terrible, but I feel like they were severely mistimed shots? 

Agreed, they are the sort of shots that I would veto if I could! Mind you I'm guessing K&J don't get much of a say even when it is published by the Cowboys. They always put shocking photos on their facebook page etc.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

The pics make the kick line look terrible, but I feel like they were severely mistimed shots? 

Uniformity means everyone doing the same thing, the same way, at the same time. People on here were saying the Rockettes don't seem as impressive as the DCC, but I bet you wouldn't be able to take a picture like this of them. Honestly I don't think it matters that much for the DCC because they're doing it so fast and the crowd is so far away it's not apparent live. 

• Love 3

The DCC aren't known for uniformity and precision, they're not a drill team that's for sure. There's always going to be someone off. I'm more worried about the low looking kick than the sloppy kick line because it could be a photo timing issue.

@ThreaLevelMidnight and @MyFavShows I grew up in the same town as Amy T (granted she's about 7 years younger than me) but I can say with almost 100% certainty that those are her real teeth, and her face is botox free. She has always been one of those girls you'd love to hate because she's just so freaking pretty, but gosh darn it she's super sweet and genuine, and she's very smart to boot!

• Love 7

I don't think Amy T looks botoxed ether. 

Kelli Q - dem abs! Stephanie has gorgeous lines. 

When you're doing a split in the air, your legs go up and your whole midsection is pushed up compressed. Everybody will look wider in a jump split.

At the end of the tiresome kickline, DCC are about slinging your legs as high as you can, not control or precision when coming down. 

Somehow Lacey still has a perfect split. Nobody else comes close.

Holly looks thick. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I don't think Amy T looks botoxed ether. 

Kelli Q - dem abs! Stephanie has gorgeous lines. 

When you're doing a split in the air, your legs go up and your whole midsection is pushed up compressed. Everybody will look wider in a jump split.

At the end of the tiresome kickline, DCC are about slinging your legs as high as you can, not control or precision when coming down. 

Somehow Lacey still has a perfect split. Nobody else comes close.

Holly looks thick. 

?? 

I swear sometimes you take take the words right out of my mouth! I will respectfully disagree on Holly though. I think it's a funky weight distribution/timing thing. And some photographers just don't understand not to publish good action shots. Because I will gauruntee you, a majority of action shots look like the ever famous Megan shot!

Ive seen some of their snaps and everyone is tired. Sunday night game followed by thanksgiving and rehearsals in between = not fun! 

• Love 3

There was a video of Amy talking recently and she clearly has had something done to her face that prevented it from moving.   Looked like it pained her to talk.   It was pretty shocking to me that someone so young would do that to their face.

ETA - this was the clip where Amy T is talking and her face can barely move - http://www.cmt.com/shows/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-favorite-olympics-memories/1525801/video/    That's got to be Botox or some other injection stuff making her face that frozen - don't think most people's faces are that stiff wnd expressionless when they are talking. 

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 1
On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 9:35 AM, California Girl said:

It think it is Kelsey too... @ShellyB why would DCC put her in shorts that are bigger? She has a rockin bod and I think those lower rise shorts would look much better on her, especially in the back. Its like they ride higher back there. That being said, I think she looks awesome in them regardless.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, dalgal214 said:

?? 

I swear sometimes you take take the words right out of my mouth! I will respectfully disagree on Holly though. I think it's a funky weight distribution/timing thing. And some photographers just don't understand not to publish good action shots. Because I will gauruntee you, a majority of action shots look like the ever famous Megan shot!

Ive seen some of their snaps and everyone is tired. Sunday night game followed by thanksgiving and rehearsals in between = not fun! 

BTW I don't think Holly looks fat or out of shape - just thicker. Kandi Harris thicker. No man will ever be mad at that. 

• Love 3

Kelli Q's abs-wow!!

those kick pics are unfortunate, but action shots do have a tendency to look terrible. It looks a lot better in person.

Amy L is so dang pretty. Why do we know nothing about her?! 

Stephanie also looks amazing in her shot as well.

i just don't see it with Holly. She looks awesome to me. The only thing I don't like of hers is that weird pouty face she makes in some pictures. Just a smile, please! ?

I have to say this whole you've gained 8,10,13 pounds has me confounded. I cut out sugar. Lost 8 pounds in about a month. Haven't changed sizes or anything. Not one person noticed.  Not even my hubs. I guess if I was half naked and had to weigh myself daily maybe. Now, I'm thinking how much weight do you have to gain for it to be noticeable? Anyway, just my weird thoughts on weight. I'm not large either. I'm 5'7 and weigh 130.

4 hours ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

DYING!!! Chipped tooth and all?

Same! I've tried trendy cuts with horrific results. I also tried "bedhead" the results were "someone get that girl a brush" 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

There was a video of Amy talking recently and she clearly has had something done to her face that prevented it from moving.   Looked like it pained her to talk.   It was pretty shocking to me that someone so young would do that to their face.

ETA - this was the clip where Amy T is talking and her face can barely move - http://www.cmt.com/shows/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-favorite-olympics-memories/1525801/video/    That's got to be Botox or some other injection stuff making her face that frozen - don't think most people's faces are that stiff wnd expressionless when they are talking. 

Yes that is some serious frozen face she has going on!  Her Botox administrator had a heavy hand.  Goshdarnit though I think those perfect teeth are real! 

1 hour ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

Colby-level shot up.

Totally new topic: This pic is an example of why I generally dislike-no-I bristle at the calendar. I hate the new photog. Trained dancers who aren't trained models who are trying to model is painful enough. Bulcher, Shram and Sorenson are the only ones I've seen who can pull it off. But with an inexperienced photog, it's just disastrous. This shot (of an INCREDIBLY gorgeous woman) doesn't look pensive and sexy, she looks like she could have had a V8 (you older folks will get that one). I miss their old photog.

v8.JPG

Thought that was Simone for a second and I was like DANGGG girl

Guys, lmao I thought it was like a Victoria's secret model which is why I got all confused. I glanced at your post Moni for a second and then the picture. Good job Simone for making me think you were a VS model!

Just now, QuiteContraryMoni said:

haha! I should have included in my original post that I've given up trying to use names of the ones that I can't remember....because I inevitably use the wrong one! Sorry for being vague.

You're absolutely right that it's an awesome throwback type of picture.

DCC had a 6 hour rehearsal today...I hope they get some rest tonight for tomorrow's halftime!

Goodness, was this their only rehearsal for the show tomorrow? For the special halftimes how many practices does it usually take to get it down...With an early start tomorrow they're going to be exhausted. 

• Love 1