Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, ilovetrashtv said:

Just to clarify, not here to fat shame. They still look amazing. But as everyone else has pointed out, there is such a clear double standard going on. Hannah (for example) did not look like that when she was cut. 

Yes, exactly. I also think they get away with it because their faces look the same - when I gain weight my lovely round face gets rounder LOL and it's obvious.  And it just pisses me off because I LOVE love love Hannah - she was just as good a dancer as Amy anyway and obviously was just having an off period because girl looks flawless again. 

• Love 6

Picture after picture comes out of Megan looking big. At first, I thought it was a bad picture or two, but now it is obvious she is just bigger than her uniform. The girl is my size. Nobody says im obese or overweight but no way I would wear that uniform being that out of shape. Very surprised she isnt out of uniform yet.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, flightlevel said:

That pic of Holly, Megan and Amy is fom last night's game???!! Nuff said

Not sure if it was last night's game, I thought they only had the pink poms for the last home game.

1 hour ago, flightlevel said:

That pic of Holly, Megan and Amy is fom last night's game???!! Nuff said

Well, at least Holly looks in shape.  I saw worse pics of Amy T. last season, but Megan looks really bad in that photo.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

Yes, exactly. I also think they get away with it because their faces look the same - when I gain weight my lovely round face gets rounder LOL and it's obvious.  And it just pisses me off because I LOVE love love Hannah - she was just as good a dancer as Amy anyway and obviously was just having an off period because girl looks flawless again. 

I'm so with you.  I LOVE Love Love Hannah too - she was just an amazing dancer (better than Amy or Megan in my opinion) and seemed sweeter from a social media engagement with fans perspective.  She was such the it girl her first year that I don't understand why K+J didn't cut her the same slack they clearly are showing Megan and Amy???  Any insiders know?

I think Megan's face looks bloated and definitely shows that she's gained some weight.  Girl better watch it cause that body is not DCC uniform ready.  I really wish K+J would be legit professionals and give that criticism/feedback to Megan.  It's not fair

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, tobeyoungagain said:

I'm curious if anyone has commented or tweeted anything negative about Megan in that shot??

Doesn't look like he got much response to it so probably not. If it was on the DCC pages someone would probably comment at least but then there'd be people saying "no she looks fine." She's a gem of the week so I doubt they'll be posting any pictures like that of her.

Just now, heatherrrrz said:

Doesn't look like he got much response to it so probably not. If it was on the DCC pages someone would probably comment at least but then there'd be people saying "no she looks fine." She's a gem of the week so I doubt they'll be posting any pictures like that of her.

I can't believe Keli doesn't / didn't call her out on this or suspend her from appearances and performances.  Even worst is she called her out as a standout during final auditions!  I mean she more or less put the attn. / spotlight on her for Megan to shine!

Just now, tobeyoungagain said:

I can't believe Keli doesn't / didn't call her out on this or suspend her from appearances and performances.  Even worst is she called her out as a standout during final auditions!  I mean she more or less put the attn. / spotlight on her for Megan to shine!

I know, it's such a double standard. If any other girls that weren't her favorite were bigger, she would say something.

OK here's the deal. I love Megan. I think Megan may be the best dancer on the team, seriously. Even better than Holly P, Jenna (so underrated, but far more fluid and peppy than any of them), Erica, Jenn K, Melissa, etc. Part of it is that she's technical AND she finishes moves without it looking like she's just piecing together tricks (Erica and Melissa are bad for this), and she has those really long legs that look great in kicks. She also has really great hair and a beautiful face.

BUT....she has a wider waist and also isn't firm there, and the 'jiggly' looking movement is caught in every. single. photo. taken while they're moving. Posing, she's fine, but moving, not so great. Somehow her face looks fleshier in moving pics, too, and it does age her. 

I'm going to throw it out first that I think she'll call it quits after this year. 

Holly and Amy T don't look like willowy, ballet dancer thin DCCs, but they both look really firm and toned in that pic. Megan does not. 

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

OK here's the deal. I love Megan. I think Megan may be the best dancer on the team, seriously. Even better than Holly P, Jenna (so underrated, but far more fluid and peppy than any of them), Erica, Jenn K, Melissa, etc. Part of it is that she's technical AND she finishes moves without it looking like she's just piecing together tricks (Erica and Melissa are bad for this), and she has those really long legs that look great in kicks. She also has really great hair and a beautiful face.

BUT....she has a wider waist and also isn't firm there, and the 'jiggly' looking movement is caught in every. single. photo. taken while they're moving. Posing, she's fine, but moving, not so great. Somehow her face looks fleshier in moving pics, too, and it does age her. 

I'm going to throw it out first that I think she'll call it quits after this year. 

Holly and Amy T don't look like willowy, ballet dancer thin DCCs, but they both look really firm and toned in that pic. Megan does not. 

She should call it quits if she's not going to take it seriously and tighten up.  Remember how hard Holly worked to get in shape - now that's motivation!  Maybe it's meds but if it's not, then that's a shame.  She is a great dancer, both technically and also as a performer.  Keli is right in that she's very fun to watch with all her expressions.  And yes her face is really pretty and her hair is great.  I hope she does lose some weight because you can see the weight gain clearly in her face and she's way to young to already have her body go downhill

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, tobeyoungagain said:

She should call it quits if she's not going to take it seriously and tighten up.  Remember how hard Holly worked to get in shape - now that's motivation!  Maybe it's meds but if it's not, then that's a shame.  She is a great dancer, both technically and also as a performer.  Keli is right in that she's very fun to watch with all her expressions.  And yes her face is really pretty and her hair is great.  I hope she does lose some weight because you can see the weight gain clearly in her face and she's way to young to already have her body go downhill

Holly isn't Megan, and no two people gain or lose the same way. Physiology doesn't work that way, or everybody would do the same thing, spot reduce where they needed to, etc. Same goes for age, metabolism, etc. Some 20 year olds have the body of a 50 year old, and vice versa. 

Megan may be very serious, and just not physiologically or genetically able to do so. 

• Love 2

This week's DCC photos pulled from among the many great photos of yesterday's Cowboys home victory against the Eagles from the Dallas Morning News site.

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2016/10/30/photos-zeke-hurdles-dez-scores-return-dak-prescott-leads-dramatic-comeback-eagles

But first, Tony Romo is a class act.  All sideline enthusiasm, support, and good will for his teammates.

1477893122-NS_30CowsEagles40SP_53772875_

1477893128-NS_30CowsEagles64SP_53774971_

1477893152-NS_30CowboysEagles15_53774331

1477893125-NS_30CowsEagles51SP_53774871_

1477893091-CowboysEagles_AL044_53774611_

And the rest of the DCC excerpts.

1477893158-NS_30CowboysEagles42_53775469

1477893158-NS_30CowboysEagles41_53775467

• Love 1

Photos from the DCC's Halloween halftime performance on the Cowboys website.  There are too many to post all of them, so I will just post the link.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/galleries/2016/10/30/dcc-halloween-halftime

And photos of the DCC from yesterday's Cowboys home victory against the Eagles, as posted and compiled on the Cowboys website.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/galleries/2016/10/30/dcc-eagles-vs-cowboys

• Love 1
4 hours ago, California Girl said:

This week's DCC photos pulled from among the many great photos of yesterday's Cowboys home victory against the Eagles from the Dallas Morning News site.

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2016/10/30/photos-zeke-hurdles-dez-scores-return-dak-prescott-leads-dramatic-comeback-eagles

But first, Tony Romo is a class act.  All sideline enthusiasm, support, and good will for his teammates.

Amy looks great in that photo.  She has such a pretty face!

Edited by missmansfield
Added more
  • Love 3

Melissa, Amy T and Holly look great!  Melissa has slimmed down since summer. (Not that I ever thought she looked bad) Amy T has obviously worked hard and looks great this season.  Holly is just fabulous! Fit, flirty and fun.  She gets noticed. She also seems to be a photographer's favorite.  

• Love 1

I was just looking at that exact picture on the Cowboys website and immediately came here to see if anyone had posted it. My jaw actually dropped when I saw it. That picture of Megan is just bad. And like others have said, it seems like the majority of the pictures of Megan are just as bad, meaning it's not a one-off. It's interesting that Amy is right next to her  - Amy's stomach is clearly flatter and more toned. Megan literally has belly fat hanging over her uniform belt. 

I do think Megan is absolutely gorgeous and a fantastic dancer. I just don't see how you can argue that her body is in DCC shape. Why is she getting such a pass when we've seen this since auditions? (Hello stomach-hiding costume) 

She reminds me of Meredith Oden, but I don't think Meredith ever looked that bad for this long.  She needs to hit the gym with Holly.

-signed someone who would obviously love to be as "fat" as Megan

• Love 5
8 hours ago, tobeyoungagain said:

I'm curious if anyone has commented or tweeted anything negative about Megan in that shot??

I love Holly but my god I still hate her hair. Not the colour, but if it was slightly longer and had a slight wave it would be amazing. Her hair is just so dated for her age. And it makes her upper body look bigger. K&J PLEASE change it. Holly is not a middle aged woman. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, California Girl said:

I was watching the beginning of this season and Mandy was talking about her boyfriend of several years.  All I can think is "What is wrong with this guy?  He needs to put a ring on it"!!!

Edited by missmansfield
Misspelled word
  • Love 4

It's so weird. I have been to three games so far this season , last night being the 3rd and we got really good seats (my uncle has a work hookup) -so I see the cheerleaders pretty close I guess you could say and Megan doesn't look like that at all in person. Holly didn't look that big either. I don't remember seeing Amy at all . I guess the camera does add ten lbs. 

• Love 3

Okay,

1) Megan is just having a bad year, physically. Some girls have.  Brooke Sorenson struggled her rookie season and came back her second year looking fit and with a new hair style. A few of the girls have gained weight between their rookie and second year.  They lose the weight. Megan will get the weight off and she’ll be fine.

2) Love the photos of Tony and Jason.  They are best friends on and off the team.  Tony makes fun of Jason’s hair (or lack of) and Jason calls out Tony for being a nerd.  It’s kind of cute.

• Love 1

There was a swimsuit picture of Megan posted on FB for Gem of the Week and she had lines all over her lower stomach/bikini arealike something she was wearing was too tight, you would think they would photoshop that out. 

50 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

There was a swimsuit picture of Megan posted on FB for Gem of the Week and she had lines all over her lower stomach/bikini arealike something she was wearing was too tight, you would think they would photoshop that out. 

i saw that too and thought I was imagining it!! they need serious help editing their pics.  they photoshop faces into oblivion but leave weird tans on girls legs and lines on their stomachs?? no idea what that even was but it stood out.  I felt so bad for Megan! 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

i saw that too and thought I was imagining it!! they need serious help editing their pics.  they photoshop faces into oblivion but leave weird tans on girls legs and lines on their stomachs?? no idea what that even was but it stood out.  I felt so bad for Megan! 

I know, aside from the obvious favoritism she gets I kinda love her so I felt bad lol

In Megan's defense in that first gallery pic, their arms are raised and you see her entire rib cage, no jiggle or too big for her britches look. I think she just accumulates in the waist and also doesn't have firm skin, so it moves all over the place. I do wan to know what photographer or editor hates her to keep using those awful pics though. First pic is great. 

• Love 1

I've seen her face to face in uniform. If she's standing still she looks like the gem of the week pic with Jinelle. Not big, but soft and larger than the rest. When she dances she jiggles. Everyone will jiggle a little to a degree (even lanky, tight girls like Jinelle or Lacey for instance) but Megan...

if you dont have anything nice don't say it at all ? It's like she doesn't keep her core tight (which you need to do while you turn). Who knows, maybe DCC has made me insensitive, but I don't think she should be in uniform. Season ticket holders call her the big or fat cheerleader. It's kinda sad, but she also knows the standard.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

I've seen her face to face in uniform. If she's standing still she looks like the gem of the week pic with Jinelle. Not big, but soft and larger than the rest. When she dances she jiggles. Everyone will jiggle a little to a degree (even lanky, tight girls like Jinelle or Lacey for instance) but Megan...

if you dont have anything nice don't say it at all ? It's like she doesn't keep her core tight (which you need to do while you turn). Who knows, maybe DCC has made me insensitive, but I don't think she should be in uniform. Season ticket holders call her the big or fat cheerleader. It's kinda sad, but she also knows the standard.

I agree.  It is super sad that she's getting special treatment which just ends up putting her in a bad position and not looking her best. She's gorgeous and her facial expressions and dance skills are amazing... but she is NOT DCC ready right now and shouldn't be performing / in uniform in my opinion.  I think she shouldn't have made it back on the squad at all given the weight gain (not to mention Show Group)!  There are plenty of good dancers that you don't need to bend the rules for her.  Such a shame ... that was an awful picture.

• Love 2

I wonder if she maybe doesn't know that she's big? If she maybe heard what people were saying about her, she'd tighten up. Where's myfitfoods when you need them? lmao

40 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

I wonder if she maybe doesn't know that she's big? If she maybe heard what people were saying about her, she'd tighten up. Where's myfitfoods when you need them? lmao

I hope she doesn't hear people calling her the fat cheerleader ... that would be so sad :(

• Love 4
Just now, tobeyoungagain said:

I hope she doesn't hear people calling her the fat cheerleader ... that would be so sad :(

It would be but maybe it would motivate her too lol

18 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

It would be but maybe it would motivate her too lol

fair point!  She's such a pretty girl and her "fat" isn't even really fat but it's not DCC standard for sure!  They literally booted Hannah out and she wasn't even that big!  Sigh  ...  no justice man

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, tobeyoungagain said:

I am probably in the minority, but I find it refreshing that she is still in uniform- the same way I liked how this whole past season did not focus on weight.   Maybe the whole DCC is turning a new leaf?  I prefer women with all different shapes.  And, if someone is gaining weight, but still healthy and a fantastic dancer, why not just tailor their shorts to a bigger size?   I would love if the organization took a stand, switched gears and focused on health and healthy body image rather than being the leanest, tiniest women possible.   It's all probably a pipe dream,  but it would make me like the DCC even more ( like that's possible! hahahaaha)!!  

Don't get me wrong, as guilty as I felt, I found all the weight stuff in past episodes entertaining, but I was/am not sad to see it go. If this really is a change, I just wish that it happened sooner so some of our faves weren't cut.  

• Love 7

DCC fat is the perfect way to describe her. She looks great in outfits other than the uniform. The uniform leaves no room for discussion on the midsection, even the tinest bit of flab shows. It's not like she ate a cheeseburger before the game and her stomach will go back to normal later...it's an ongoing problem and she's been this way for months. If she was going to lose the weight, she would have lost it already.

17 hours ago, JayDKay said:

I love Holly but my god I still hate her hair. Not the colour, but if it was slightly longer and had a slight wave it would be amazing. Her hair is just so dated for her age. And it makes her upper body look bigger. K&J PLEASE change it. Holly is not a middle aged woman. 

I totally agree! I was rewatching season 10 last night and in auditions her hair was slightly longer and dark brown. It really suited her! The red ages her too! 

Also, in season 10 Holly was called out for gaining weight, and was seen crying as she was struggling to lose it. Then in the last episode she said she'd lost 8lbs and felt so much better! Imo she didn't look anywhere near as big as Megan does now back then, and K&J made her feel like shit over it!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, heatherrrrz said:

I was just looking back at pics of game night and saw the line on her belly in two of the pictures... either it's a really long scar(unlikely) or literally all her clothes are too tight for her right now, including the uniform! Makes me think of Regina George in Mean Girls - 'sweatpants are all that fit me right now!' I want to feel bad for her, but she knows that standards she needs to keep up, there's no excuse really.

Also... is that a double chin i see forming, or just bad angles?

IMG_0368.PNG

IMG_0369.PNG

Edited by MrsSophieW
A word
Just now, MrsSophieW said:

I was just looking back at pics of game night and saw the line on her belly in two of the pictures... either it's a really long scar(unlikely) or literally all her clothes are too tight for her right now, including the uniform! Makes me think of Regina George in Mean Girls - 'sweatpants are all that fit me right now!' I want to feel bad for her, but she knows that standards she needs to keep up, there's no excuse really.

IMG_0368.PNG

IMG_0369.PNG

That's definitely a line from her belt.  She probably needs bigger shorts.

4 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I know Tasha is not a favorite here but apparently she is with her teammates... I see on Twitter that she received the Abbey Bear from Bess last week! :) 

I'm pretty sure she snapped it on the flight with her and her daughter as well. So cute.