Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

13 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

I heard a rookie in group four is a meanie. Will probably get called into the office, if she hasn't already for behavior

Do you mean Cersten? Someone posted a while back that she has a bit of a tude, but I always take these things with a grain of salt.

Has to be Cersten, the others seem really sweet.  I think TXStar said Cersten was rude at the Belk fashion show.  

Also anyone that calls themself 'Perty' anything sounds pretty conceited.  Is it supposed to rhyme with her name because it doesn't. 

Edited by RhiRhi
  • Love 2

I mean,I assume all of these girls are "meanies". Did no one ever go to college or be in a sorority? I am assuming this is basically the same stuff, minus some brain cells. Spoken as someone who was in a sorority -- it is just sort of what happens.

idk hearing from people that are supposedly "in the know" is a mixed bag for me. On one hand, I assume it is fake. One the other, when I hear people complain about those on the show it very much backs up every preconceived notion I have about the scene.

• Love 4

And as for someone being a 'meanie' on the squad, i'm only surprised we don't hear that more often LOL I do think they try very hard to pick genuinely sweet and friendly girls but most if not all come from competitive backgrounds and lives where they are used to being the star/the best/etc.  I cna't believe heads don't butt more than they do! 

• Love 6

Let's just say, it was enough for little sweet Jessica to write a long extensive report on this said rookie's behavior. Let us note Jessica Purdy is a down to earth mid-western gal who doesn't let much get to her...but when something does it ain't pretty. 

And no it  wasn't Cerstan. 

Edited by dalgal214
  • Love 6
39 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

Let's just say, it was enough for little sweet Jessica to write a long extensive report on this said rookie's behavior. Let us note Jessica Purdy is a down to earth mid-western gal who doesn't let much get to her...but when something does it ain't pretty.

And no and wasn't Cerstan. 

"You're killing me, Smalls..."

• Love 8

I wouldn't have thought Jessica would have it in her to say anything bad about anyone even if they were the worst person on the planet so this rookie must be a complete nightmare!! J just seems like THE nicest person in the whole world!

im calling it - selina? 

Edited by JC123
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, dalgal214 said:

Dangggggggg!!!!!!

6 hours ago, dalgal214 said:

I am sort of dying that they write "long extensive reports" about behavior. Clearly people realize that is crazy, right?

I'm guessing Kelsey.  According to my only link to the team, Selina is so sweet and unobtrusive she's almost shy. 

Edited to add: my link to the team isn't that good, she only knows some of the girls from dance classes.  She's not on the team or anything!  

So DalGal pleeease give us the deets! ???

Edited by ThreaLevelMidnight

What the heck could be so bad in DCC land that it would require a long extensive report? I hope a little attitude doesn't get someone dismissed from the squad.  They have let others slide by with much worse issues.

9 hours ago, RhiRhi said:

The good thing about anonymous insiders is they're not afraid of ruffling feathers or being politically correct so you tend to get more honest answers. While Shelly will answer some questions she is not telling a lot of insider goss. Eg 'Kaitlyn left for personal reasons' ... She's never going to say... Yeah that Certsens a real b%^*ch.

I'm glad when it truly is a sensitive personal issue that staff is professional enough to not let out something that can slander/libel a girl and harm her for the rest of her life. Weight or being homesick is one thing, but substance abuse is another. Just an example, not specific to Kaitlyn. 

3 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

????? This made me LOL. Literally. 

Dangggggggg!!!!!!

Hey I'm 3/4 Italian and my husband's family is 100% Sicilian. We have some excellent snitch expressions. My fave is the meme of the cholo looking guy that says 'teacher said turn in my essay, but i ain't no snitch.' Not PC, but hilarious. 

57 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

Only when necessary. It's like work. If your superior sees you do something bad they write it up. Simple as that.

Group leader duties, a lot like the Cassie/Ally ratting that girl in a bitchy manner about eating Cheetos. Doubt that Jeasica was bitchy, but it's part of her job to report excellent behavior and bad behavior.

11 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

And as for someone being a 'meanie' on the squad, i'm only surprised we don't hear that more often LOL I do think they try very hard to pick genuinely sweet and friendly girls but most if not all come from competitive backgrounds and lives where they are used to being the star/the best/etc.  I cna't believe heads don't butt more than they do! 

seriously - you get that many humans in a room, and some are going to not like each other, have a bad day, rub each over the warm way at first, etc. This is also a group of really competitive girls who have always been the best, prettiest and most talented. It can be hard to swallow when you realize you're not a special as you've been told. Plus most are hungry and tired at the end of the day. Im surprised there isn't more fighting in general.

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

seriously - you get that many humans in a room, and some are going to not like each other, have a bad day, rub each over the warm way at first, etc. This is also a group of really competitive girls who have always been the best, prettiest and most talented. It can be hard to swallow when you realize you're not a special as you've been told. Plus most are hungry and tired at the end of the day. Im surprised there isn't more fighting in general.

Hangry

• Love 5

This thread is for discussing current DCCs. It is not for discussing a poster who has not been posting on here lately, who may or may not be a snitch, and does the DCC organization know who has been leaking inside information on here. Take the discussion somewhere else or send a PM to the one poster. The mods do not mind the discussion, but when it starts to derail a certain thread or starts to show signs of potential problems, we will go in and ask posters to move on.

10 hours ago, dalgal214 said:

And no it  wasn't Cerstan. 

Oh come on!  You can't drop a fart and walk away.  give us some goods girl ( or guy ?)

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, Dccfan126 said:

I get completing a performance review when we are talking about actual jobs or careers. Written reports for a dance squad are a riot.

They're getting paid, so technically this is a part time job. When I was a TA for undergrad classes I wrote emails to my professors/bosses if I had any issues with my students. This is pretty much the same thing, but in a dance setting. It's better if everything is documented as opposed to just saying it during a meeting.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, WichitaStateShock said:

Is that Tasha in Jessica's group? I'll bet it's her.

This is where my money is if it's not Cersten (and I only think Cersten cause of the reports of her being nasty at the hair salon/belk show).  Selina and Kelsey just don't seem like they would be as mean girl calibur as Tasha.

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, Dccfan126 said:

I get completing a performance review when we are talking about actual jobs or careers. Written reports for a dance squad are a riot.

Haha - that's true, but I'm sure they are a lot more entertaining to read than the reports for actual jobs though ;).  Wonder if they'd ever put a girl on probation or suspend them from games for mean behavior?

6 hours ago, JC123 said:

Sooo I realise you probably don't want to say WHO but could you maybe tell us what they're supposed to have done pleaseeee@dalgal214 ???

Ooh yes please! I actually think it's more fun to not know the girl but know the dirty details of her attitude. Hashtag scandal lol (do people hashtag anymore?!?) 

10 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

haha i think she put it like that because others were talking about hashtags.  

I was like.. Maybe something was said over Snapchat.. hahaha

#snapped

3 hours ago, dalgal214 said:

The girl apparently #snapped at a teammate. 

Thanks dalgal.

'Snapped' doesn't sound like the basis of an extensive report tho. 

Like other posters have said, it's a wonder that there's not more #HangrySnappin going on. And that would be a normal-ish kind of thing. I'm in a sports team and there's the odd resentments and boil overs, we're just working hard and closely and getting on nerves... it's normal & fine, and it gets resolved, because at the end of the day we have to perform together and get the best from each other. And then not speak to each other for a while in the off season lol

• Love 1

Snapping at someone USUALLY isn't that big a deal.  That is, if it happens only once in a while and the words aren't that bad.  Like if someone says "Knock it off!  That's annoying and childish!" when someone does something, but if it happens a lot and the words are more hateful or hurtful, then, yes, I can see someone getting written up about it because if this person snaps at the wrong person or says the wrong thing in public (especially if they're tired, hungry, stressed, etc.), then that could be a PR nightmare for the DC/DCC and is certainly something to take into account.  Now, maybe this person feels comfortable doing that because she's in a familiar location in a familiar routine and normally wouldn't do something like that, but I would think that TPTB would want to nip this in the bud before it becomes habit and occur at any time.

Don't think of a twig snapping, but more of a giant Californian sequoia tree randomly falling over and trampling people. That kind of snap. And, again, coming from a rookie who is at the bottom of the totem pole. From a veteran not matter what year it would be alarming, but from a rookie it's downright shocking.

It's not a good look.

And I'm sorry I can't divulge everything. But it's difficult when you say "oh ___ is soooo perfect and seems so sweet!" A lot of these girls are sweet and beautiful...but things can get messy real fast.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, dalgal214 said:

Don't think of a twig snapping, but more of a giant Californian sequoia tree randomly falling over and trampling people. That kind of snap. And, again, coming from a rookie who is at the bottom of the totem pole. From a veteran not matter what year it would be alarming, but from a rookie it's downright shocking.

It's not a good look.

And I'm sorry I can't divulge everything. But it's difficult when you say "oh ___ is soooo perfect and seems so sweet!" A lot of these girls are sweet and beautiful...but things can get messy real fast.

So it sounds less like a single hangry moment and more of a meltdown taken out on someone else. Jeez. I personally am guilty of going nuts sometimes, but if I were working my ass off and made it on to one of the most well known dance teams in the world I'd do everything to keep any hints of attitude in check. 

• Love 3

I could see Tasha snapping. If having kids does anything, it puts basic bullshit in perspective. The DCC seems to run not unlike a college sorority -- that stuff is kind of eye roll worthy once you have other life experiences. 

Purely hypothetical, but I could totally see someone with actual responsibilities snapping after the 19th time they are correct for some DCC nonsense or asked to required to attend the 15th theme night or whatever the hell. I mean, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen, Tasha. But I could totally see how someone who isn't necessarily a pushover and has some more life experience could snap and call some of this DCC stuff bullshit.

1 hour ago, dalgal214 said:

It's not a good look.

give a hint! they won't know who is divulging info.

Edited by Runnergrl37
  • Love 1

Selina, huh? That "Latin Rage". I get called out for having it all the time. hahaha

But in all seriousness, yes, the team is a bit like a sorority, but it is also a JOB. I can't imagine going into a new place of employment, being the newbie, and giving established employees attitude. It's simply unprofessional. Never mind the years of experience or the degrees that I may hold. When others have paid their dues at a company while you are brand new, you have some respect and earn your own.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Since she used the metaphor of giant California sequoia..., maybe the snapping rookie is from CA? ;)  Where are all four of those girls originally from?

Not 100 percent sure but I think (?) Kelsey and Selina are both Texas girls.  Tasha is from Utah, and Cersten went to LSU so she might be from Louisiana? I don't think any of them are from CA, so I think the metaphor was more about the size of the tree than where it's from, haha.

• Love 1