Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

10 days could be two weekends with a week in the middle. I could see jobs beefing more ok with 5 days vacation off than school just letting you skip a week close to finals.

True although many girls are there now ... I guess there's a reason why this is for the "young", they have less responsibilities. I think most of the girls are barre instructors or dance teachers so being a DCC probably is reason enough to get the 10 days off

They are there already? I thought Jenna just posted a picture and video from class last night that they all took?? I was thinking they flew out today or tomorrow.  So excited to see which one of the new girls ends up being really photogenic! it's always fun to see someone who kind of flew under the radar really shine in photos. 

• Love 1

They are there already? I thought Jenna just posted a picture and video from class last night that they all took?? I was thinking they flew out today or tomorrow.  So excited to see which one of the new girls ends up being really photogenic! it's always fun to see someone who kind of flew under the radar really shine in photos. 

I thought Jenn K tweeted something about getting up and getting ready for the shoot?   Ugh maybe I am getting old

Ah ok, so they are at airport: 

https://twitter.com/DCC_AmyL/status/720243419340115969

Yeah, I would hate getting that dressed up for a flight too :-P I still think they could wear very cute tailored jeans with heels and blouses and look professional and put together lol 

I am really surprised Jax is so PALE.  I am a pale girl myself (unite! LOL) but I am not a pro cheerleader going on location to shoot a swimsuit calendar.  I would think she'd have a spray tan by now? Maybe they get them in Mexico.  I just wouldn't think they'd want any of the girls real pale for something like this. 

Oh my lord. I would hate being so dressed up to get on a flight. I'm usually in yoga pants and a sweatshirt. I change when I get there lol

Yeah, I would hate getting that dressed up for a flight too :-P I still think they could wear very cute tailored jeans with heels and blouses and look professional and put together lol 

I love what Kat's wearing! It looks super cute but is probably really comfortable rather than those polyester Belk-y things everyone else is wearing.

• Love 1

I am really surprised Jax is so PALE. I am a pale girl myself (unite! LOL) but I am not a pro cheerleader going on location to shoot a swimsuit calendar. I would think she'd have a spray tan by now? Maybe they get them in Mexico. I just wouldn't think they'd want any of the girls real pale for something like this.

Girl, me too!! I've been called Snow White since I can remember. I wonder if maybe they have a few suits picked it for her where her dark hair and porcelain skin will be really striking? I remember Alexandra Caroline a few years ago being pale with dark hair and Kelli commented she was the photographers favorite.

• Love 1

Girl, me too!! I've been called Snow White since I can remember. I wonder if maybe they have a few suits picked it for her where her dark hair and porcelain skin will be really striking? I remember Alexandra Caroline a few years ago being pale with dark hair and Kelli commented she was the photographers favorite.

Good memory! she was more pale than the others... i'm sure she'll look beautiful but i know they often get tans so that their 'muscles' pop.  

I'm thinking Stephanie is not going to be very photogenic. In the picture from fittings of her and Holly, she was way too bodybuilder esque.

I'm thinking Stephanie is not going to be very photogenic. In the picture from fittings of her and Holly, she was way too bodybuilder esque.

I think in like camera phone pics she comes off that way at times but her previous team pics (was she Ice Angels?? Allen Angels? I can't keep those straight...) were beautiful!! She looks great in the Dallas Wear ads too...

Edited by LaurenBrook

I am really surprised Jax is so PALE.  I am a pale girl myself (unite! LOL) but I am not a pro cheerleader going on location to shoot a swimsuit calendar.  I would think she'd have a spray tan by now? Maybe they get them in Mexico.  I just wouldn't think they'd want any of the girls real pale for something like this. 

I'm usually in sweats and a hoodie at airport - can't image doing my hair, make-up and wearing dresses,  Ughs.

Who is the girl next to Robin (the blond one)?  She looks like Kat.  And who is the girl next to Kat on the front row  (not Amy L - the darker hair girl)?  So many faces!

I'm usually in sweats and a hoodie at airport - can't image doing my hair, make-up and wearing dresses,  Ughs.

Who is the girl next to Robin (the blond one)?  She looks like Kat.  And who is the girl next to Kat on the front row  (not Amy L - the darker hair girl)?  So many faces!

The girl next to Robin is Amy T and the dark haired girl next to Kat is Raylee. 

That is a long time to take off from work! 8 days! Imagine if you're a teacher like Sasha was. (She mentioned the kids had a substitute "for a week" so maybe it was different back then?). I know I don't have 8 days of leave right now!

I hope so! I'm quite pale myself, and to be honest I never understand why it's considered a "bad" thing.

I hope so! I'm quite pale myself, and to be honest I never understand why it's considered a "bad" thing.

Agree! It's not the 80s when everyone had to be tan, fair skin is beautiful (and healthy!!!) rather that than the orange spray tan some sport- it has to look terrible in person. Plus it's so boring when they all look the same.

I love seeing girls like Kinzie go back to their natural fair skin when they leave the team.

I think Stephanie's the one that Kelli said "Damn she's photogenic" about at the cameo shoot last year?

• Love 1

I still can't believe there are only FOUR two year vets coming back. Does anyone remember how many were in that rookie class? I know Courtney, Breelan and Ashley didn't return/make it for year two and Mary, Victoria and Loren retired this year but were there really only the 10 of them? Or am I missing some people?

That's just mind blowing to me. I get 3,4,5 year vets being small or non existent but year 2 vets usually have a bigger number, at least 7 or 8 it seems like.

S9 was one of my favorite seasons so seeing that class so small now is sad.

Edited by SanLynn
  • Love 1

Poor Wade, he was still so young. What a sad ending for a true gentleman! Love Claire she's so pretty!

I know...was so sad for him to die in an accident like that too :(  I was watching something on youtube that was like a five part thing behind the scenes of calendar shoot and he was so cute.  

I wish Claire was featured more! She seems really hilarious too but is just so quiet on social media I really know nothing about her. 

• Love 1

All the girls (DCCs past and present) seemed to really respect and admire him too, which proves he was a gentleman through and through! They were all heartbroken when he died :(

Yeah I wish we saw more of her too she's one of my favourites from last year! I remember Kelli getting her to get down on the wooden floor at makeovers to match her hair colour to the wood and she was up for it and even said they could do anything with her hair lol! She's likeable, popular and sweet from what we have seen of her :)

I think in like camera phone pics she comes off that way at times but her previous team pics (was she Ice Angels?? Allen Angels? I can't keep those straight...) were beautiful!! She looks great in the Dallas Wear ads too...

I'll have to look those up! 

I agree about Claire, she seems so cute but she flies under the radar which puts me off. I'm sure she'll be so good at the photoshoot.

I'll have to look those up! 

I agree about Claire, she seems so cute but she flies under the radar which puts me off. I'm sure she'll be so good at the photoshoot.

This is from Stephanie's FB page...mostly private but you can see some pics.  This looks like a photo from previous swimsuit shoot: 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152532112907199&set=a.422750462198.202356.530822198&type=3&theater

Wow, saw this one from 2013 - looks like she tried out back then too for DCC! i kind of love her hair darker like that...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151636545447199&set=a.422750462198.202356.530822198&type=3&theater

This is from Stephanie's FB page...mostly private but you can see some pics. This looks like a photo from previous swimsuit shoot:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152532112907199&set=a.422750462198.202356.530822198&type=3&theater

Wow, saw this one from 2013 - looks like she tried out back then too for DCC! i kind of love her hair darker like that...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151636545447199&set=a.422750462198.202356.530822198&type=3&theater

Wow - she looks beautiful in that swimsuit pic. I really like the darker hair a lot better on her than the red.

Maybe that pic from the swimsuit try on day where many of us thought she looked like a bodybuilder was just a really bad pic? I guess we shall see.

• Love 1

I think their new salon is doing color better than the one they were previously at. Holly P got a color touch up and it's so much less brassy red.

I think Jax might. It all depends on whether or not they have sex appeal for a calendar. I just can't wait to see their photos in general. It's always fun to admire a woman with a great body because it's totally not fair that mine got wrecked due to thyroid issues =[

This is from Stephanie's FB page...mostly private but you can see some pics.  This looks like a photo from previous swimsuit shoot: 

Looking at the date (11-25-14) it was from the AA Ice Angels calendar where she was one for the 2014-15 season. The Ice Angels usually do their calendar shoot 1-2 months after the squad is chosen.

She had dark hair when she was a Milwaukee Bucks cheerleader. 

http://www.nba.com/bucks/media/energee_110106_bios_stephaniel.jpg

Oh my worddddd!!! AMY T!!!!! She is stunning!!! wow wow wow...no wonder the organization loves her even if she's not a stick like some of the girls. She is SO PHOTOGENIC. Just wow. She will be in the calendar for sure!! 

• Love 1

Oh my worddddd!!! AMY T!!!!! She is stunning!!! wow wow wow...no wonder the organization loves her even if she's not a stick like some of the girls. She is SO PHOTOGENIC. Just wow. She will be in the calendar for sure!! 

YES! I just saw her pictures on twitter, she looks so good! What's the video some of the girls are shooting?

Wow, I am so jealous! I want to be in Mexico!

I think Stephanie looks a lot better with the darker hair!  They have this sort of generic red that is on so many girls that doesn't look great to me. 

Wow, I am so jealous! I want to be in Mexico!

I think Stephanie looks a lot better with the darker hair!  They have this sort of generic red that is on so many girls that doesn't look great to me. 

Agree ... she looks completely different with darker hair!  Or maybe she was less muscular back then because she looks older / drier if that makes sense. 

Agree ... she looks completely different with darker hair!  Or maybe she was less muscular back then because she looks older / drier if that makes sense. 

I agree, I think she looks older in the photo that you posted. I'm not sure why. I also saw a picture of her from Mexico and she looks a little less muscular, it might have been the spray tan accentuating it last time.

I agree, I think she looks older in the photo that you posted. I'm not sure why. I also saw a picture of her from Mexico and she looks a little less muscular, it might have been the spray tan accentuating it last time.

As I sit here eating my fries and burger with my pants nearly busting open ... I have to say, that I'd be totally ok having her figure lol

• Love 1