Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, Brattinella said:

For me, the smug defendant was so distasteful.  I'm glad JJ ruled the way she did.  That bitch was WAY too happy with her 4K.

To me, they were all distasteful. Plainiff, with her 1970s, big-TV-appearance special hairdo, constant talking over others, and the big, stupid, shit-eating grin (as though she had been caught doing something naughty but cute, like a five-year old) when she was told to shut it got on my last nerve. It was only the threat of getting the boot that finally made her close her piehole. Def - "She/I seen" and "not no more" - ugh ugh ugh! And yeah, smug def. was annoying.

I never did see the naked car basher, but thanks to all of you, I feel I have!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

The Italy vacation gets cancelled: The plaintiff and the defendant also had numerous visible question marks above their heads.

Sorry to post twice in a row, but those two? Defendant, with exceedingly low forehead, is a 25-year old man who lives with Mommy and Daddy and only works in the brief periods when his family can put up with his useless ass and throw a few dollars in cash his way. In spite of that, plaintiff is so enamoured with him that she "dates" him for four years. They never even live together, because Assad has no gainful employment - ever - but still she thinks it would be a great idea to have a kid with him. Like, why not? Does he pay child support? Yeah, he will - when pigs fly. This scenario, with a few variations,  is what way too many women think is a good life choice.

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Sorry to post twice in a row, but those two? Defendant, with exceedingly low forehead, is a 25-year old man who lives with Mommy and Daddy and only works in the brief periods when his family can put up with his useless ass and throw a few dollars in cash his way. In spite of that, plaintiff is so enamoured with him that she "dates" him for four years. They never even live together, because Assad has no gainful employment - ever - but still she thinks it would be a great idea to have a kid with him. Like, why not? Does he pay child support? Yeah, he will - when pigs fly. This scenario, with a few variations,  is what way too many women think is a good life choice.

AND he thought he was entitled to a REFUND??  Gah!

• Love 3

I'm sorry if this has been covered already, but it's driving me crazy! Who is the well dressed business man, tan, not too hard on the eyes, that has appeared on all of the newer episodes?? I googled, I internet searched, but nothing. I have no idea why this consumes me, but I need closure :) He is in the audience almost daily.

Edited by TVismydrug
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, AngelaHunter said:

They never even live together, because Assad has no gainful employment - ever - but still she thinks it would be a great idea to have a kid with him. Like, why not? Does he pay child support? Yeah, he will - when pigs fly. This scenario, with a few variations,  is what way too many women think is a good life choice.

I think poor Mollie is another fine example of this thinking.  At least she wasn't pregnant. That we could see.  Yet.

I hope Italy gal DID turn brother in law over to the IRS. But I'm guessing no, because her kid has a "wonderful daddy."  

Heading home, and hoping there are no other members of the Toes family to interrupt (or comment on) my daily dose of Judge Judy sanity.  Which in and of itself is kind of frightening.

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, Brattinella said:

SUCH a fine example of female pulchritude!  UGH!

THANKS for using the word pulchritude. The word isn't used enough and is on its way to obscurity.

@stewedsquash One of these days Ah'm gonna git mahself lahscensed in Missour-ah so's me an' Cordell can practice the law side by side. I would assume Cordell didn't use any syntax quite so atrocious as what I used (us who studied the law know how to talk real good), but I can't help myself because it goes so well with the accent.

Edited by jilliannatalia
  • Love 5
32 minutes ago, Brattinella said:

SUCH a fine example of female pulchritude!  UGH!

I can't help thinking that most of the ridiculous women we see here hook up with some POS loser and think, "I know! I'll get knocked up! Having a baby will turn this spineless, worthless creep of mine into Prince Charming. I bet he'll even leave Mommy and Daddy and be a real adult." When that  doesn't happen - surprise -  they appear here, suing for every dime they showered on him and squirting out crocodile tears. "He promised he'd take care of us!!" even when Romeo is 19 and Juliet is 42.  

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, jilliannatalia said:

One of today's cases:

JJ: Were you drunk?

Defendant: I wouldn't say drunk. I was inebriated.

What does inebriated mean  if not drunk?

People get an idea in their minds, and it's hard to get them to recognize they're wrong.  My ex-sister-in-law used to say, "The bone wasn't broken, but it was fractured."  She thought that there were three degrees of injury - sprained, fractured, and broken.

This guy thought there are three degrees of liquor consumption - sober, inebriated, and drunk.

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

This guy thought there are three degrees of liquor consumption - sober, inebriated, and drunk.

Don't forget puking! If drunk is the third degree, puking is 3.01.

4 minutes ago, SandyToes said:

So just what did today's titty-tat say?  The flaming red hair had me blinded, so I couldn't really read.  As "festive" as she was, I think the poor pup would have been better off with her.

I commented on her tat when the episode first appeared but am too lazy to find the post. I think something like Born of Determination...... Something of Determination.

Edited by Spunkygal
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

I once heard an incredibly drunk person say, when asked if they were drunk, "I'm beyond drunk". 

@jilliannatalia  Haha, It wasn't that he had a horrible accent, he is very well spoken. I am just used to a different pronunciation of Missouri. Do Missourian's pronounce it with "ah" at the end? Because here it would be Mizzur-ree (yeah, somehow there would be two r's pronounced, with our drawl, haha). It was actually the word "licensed" in your post that sent me to Cordell's voice. He adds that part at the end of his spiel in an Oh by the way type thing.

If someone lives in Missouri and doesn't use the Mizz- OUR uh pronunciation, the locals probably consider  the person to be pretentious.  My father-in-law is from Utah, and even he pronounces it in that way. Maybe it's an old-timer thing as well.  Did the guy have a drawl? Some people from Missouri do, but some don't.  We're losing a lot of our regional accents in the U.S,.  which is sad.  Children often try to speak the way television characters speak.

Edited by jilliannatalia
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

Okay I took one for the team. At first I thought it was Product of Discrimination. Then paused again and thought Product of D'semination, which Huh? Nope not that either. I got in front of the tv and got a good clear pause of the whole chest and it is Product of Determination. 

Oh for flips sake what the hell does that even mean? I hate all these "deep thoughts" tattoos. 

So, the titty tat is the Product of Determination?  Or is SHE the Product of Determination by her parents?  

• Love 4
4 hours ago, jilliannatalia said:

What does inebriated mean  if not drunk?

They say "inebriated" for the same reasons they say "incarcerated" and "altercation." They either think it sounds more classy (or "more classier") than saying "drunk" "in jail" or "brawl"  and that people watching won't know what the big words mean. Yet another reason is those big words are the ones they see all the time when police write their reports, after they break up the altercation between the inebriated dipshits and haul them off for their period of incarceration.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, AZChristian said:

People get an idea in their minds, and it's hard to get them to recognize they're wrong.  My ex-sister-in-law used to say, "The bone wasn't broken, but it was fractured."  She thought that there were three degrees of injury - sprained, fractured, and broken.

When my husband was in medical school., one of his pet peeves was people not understanding the meaning of fracture.  I suspect the first time many of them heard the term, they heard it in conjunction with hairline, as in hairline fracture. They then surmised that since a hairline fracture was essentially a cracked bone, all fractures were cracks as opposed to outright breaks. My husband  said he felt like banging his head against the ER wall after explaining it for about the three-hundredth time. And most of the people to whom he explained it were neither inebriated nor drunk, though I'm not sure they were sober, either. What state of consciousness is left? Perhaps they were all stoned.

Edited by jilliannatalia
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Sorry to post twice in a row, but those two? Defendant, with exceedingly low forehead, is a 25-year old man who lives with Mommy and Daddy and only works in the brief periods when his family can put up with his useless ass and throw a few dollars in cash his way.

Between the forehead and all the hair, I thought he might be a werewolf.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, jilliannatalia said:

If someone lives in Missouri and doesn't use the Mizz- OUR uh pronunciation, the locals probably consider  the person to be pretentious.  My father-in-law is from Utah, and even he pronounces it in that way. Maybe it's an old-timer thing as well.  Did the guy have a drawl? Some people from Missouri do, but some don't.  We're losing a lot of our regional accents in the U.S,.  which is sad.  Children often try to speak the way television characters speak.

People do get testy about stuff like that.  I had a customer in Nevada once, and I pronounced it "Nuh-Vah-Duh", like I'd heard every other person pronounce it all of my life, and she snaps back "GOD!  I hate it when people say that!!  It's "NEH-VAD-UH!!".  Okay then......  I told her "Sorry, I'm from Pennsylvania, and we just all call it "Pee-Aaay".  

• Love 5
21 hours ago, jilliannatalia said:

THANKS for using the word pulchritude. The word isn't used enough and is on its way to obscurity.

I agree. I feel the same way about "harridan." Actually, I had forgotten the existence of that word until I started watching court shows and it just popped into my mind. Sometimes only obsolete terms like, "harpy" or "shew" will fit the bill (or the litigant).  It's the same way Levin put the word "shyster" into my brain and it sounds more polite than "scumbag."

• Love 5

Speaking of Officer Robinson, I never understood why JJ pressured him into giving half of the judgement money to the police officer's charity on his second appearance. The bitch-ass defendant clearly lied and defamed him and he should have been allowed to keep every last penny and do with it as he pleased. Why did she feel the need to basically call a halt and ask what his specific plans were for the money? That may be one of the only times I've ever seen her do that in a case where it was painfully obvious that a litigant was wronged to the max and the judgement was basically a given. She's given people large sums of money who we know (and I'm sure she knows) are only going to piss it away on drugs and booze without much question. Was it because it was his second appearance?

• Love 4

Second episode today offers us this....

A Mother of the Year Candidate:

"I've passed every drug test I've been given"

With a shoo-in candidacy platform like that she doesn't need to worry about lipo, botox or even Vaseline on the teeth.  

She's a slam dunk for the Winner's Circle.

2 hours ago, PsychoKlown said:

With a shoo-in candidacy platform like that she doesn't need to worry about lipo, botox or even Vaseline on the teeth.  

Ooo...kayyy, but if there's a tie it still comes down to the tatty tat, right?

• Love 3

My vote for a word we need to revive is "slattern."  Although I think we should use it sparingly at first, because there's a very real chance of its getting worn out very quickly, considering the JJ demographic.  Practically a slattern a minute some days.

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

My vote for a word we need to revive is "slattern." 

Oh, *waves hand* I used that one, and I even remember the case because it's not every day you see gold lame prom dresses here.

Hahaha, wouldn't it have been cool if he had been on the case with the pixie fairy girl?

Pixie? Are you talking about Elvira's wicked stepsister?

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, AngelaHunter said:

Oh, *waves hand* I used that one, and I even remember the case because it's not every day you see gold lame prom dresses here.

Pixie? Are you talking about Elvira's wicked stepsister?

That's what I thought when I saw her.  I said she looks like Elvira. 

Most of the characters who appear on judge Judy will be going to Jerry Springer next.  

On 10/11/2017 at 10:09 AM, AngelaHunter said:

That restores a small piece of my shattered and tattered faith in humanity.  I'm really surprised that some JJ litigant-type "female" hasn't tried to boo him up seeing as he's one of those "high quality specimens" preferred by desperate ladies everywhere.

Matthew may have to look elsewhere for his Mercedes:

That guys tats can give nightmares to people.  

He scared me and I live in NYC and ride the subway daily. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Bobby88 said:

Speaking of Officer Robinson, I never understood why JJ pressured him into giving half of the judgement money to the police officer's charity on his second appearance. The bitch-ass defendant clearly lied and defamed him and he should have been allowed to keep every last penny and do with it as he pleased. Why did she feel the need to basically call a halt and ask what his specific plans were for the money? That may be one of the only times I've ever seen her do that in a case where it was painfully obvious that a litigant was wronged to the max and the judgement was basically a given. She's given people large sums of money who we know (and I'm sure she knows) are only going to piss it away on drugs and booze without much question. Was it because it was his second appearance?

That seems to be a good guess.

7 hours ago, PsychoKlown said:

She was a prize winner, all right.  I'm not sure what the baby daddy ever saw in her.   I'm not saying that I would want him even if I were still prospecting for baby daddies myself and he were ten years older, but as JJ litigants go, he seemed to be less greasy than most.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, jilliannatalia said:

I'm not saying that I would want him even if I were still prospecting for baby daddies myself and he were ten years older, but as JJ litigants go, he seemed to be less greasy than most.

Maybe he seemed relatively normal, but you must consider the fact that he wanted to bed that rather hideous troll, so gotta be something really wrong with him on some level.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, AngelaHunter said:

Maybe he seemed relatively normal, but you must consider the fact that he wanted to bed that rather hideous troll, so gotta be something really wrong with him on some level.

You're right. There's probably, at the very least, an incurable STD.

• Love 2

She needn't worry about her teeth, the crystal meth is going to take them soon anyway. 

• Love 5
17 hours ago, SRTouch said:

Ooo...kayyy, but if there's a tie it still comes down to the tatty tat, right?

Without question. 

I suppose it could be called a "tat" breaker. 

On 10/12/2017 at 10:45 PM, jilliannatalia said:

And most of the people to whom he explained it were neither inebriated nor drunk, though I'm not sure they were sober, either. What state of consciousness is left? Perhaps they were all stoned.

Desperately in need of pain meds for the fracture, which they won't give you until they've checked you out, which will happen after they deal with the car accident that came in just after you. Not that I objected to the car accident going first, just don't throw any complicated explanations at me right now :)

• Love 2

So, just watched Matthew, he of of the ridiculous tats ( I think the eyebrows had me LOLing the hardest). The thing is, he's just a run-of-the-mill scumbag/con artist/ex-con. Ms. Graham, however, is the true freak here. She's dressed nicely, has a very chic haircut and apparently is employed. She also has twin babies from... some guy I guess,, yet she's trolling FB for fucked-up weirdos who are being released from prison, sees Matthew the POS and thinks, "That's for me. OH, yeah baby!" and wants him really badly, so badly she'll pick him up at prison, bring him to her home (with her small twins there) and shower money on him, agreeing that he really needs a Mercedes SUV, even though he has no job. Of course he has to leave in the morning after she's been screwing him all night because her mommy and daddy care for the twins and might not approve of her picking up a low-life like Matthew. I just hope she got the psychological help she so desperately needs, oh, and that someome explained the wonderful world of birth control to her. Oh, and what Matthew the Prince said, about her being jealous and "making him" quit his job at the strip club? I believed it. It's just so damned depressing thinking about Ms. Graham being allowed to have custody of innocent children.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Cobalt Stargazer said:

Also, Wal Mart gives out a credit card?

Yep, it's a Master Card. Of course, you have to qualify for credit. Maybe they send you to the Pharmacy Department; if you have a pulse, you qualify. I don't want to know what the APR is on that puppy.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Yep, it's a Master Card. Of course, you have to qualify for credit. Maybe they send you to the Pharmacy Department; if you have a pulse, you qualify. I don't want to know what the APR is on that puppy.

My guess would that the APR is probably 0.01% below the usury rate in any given state.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, jilliannatalia said:

My guess would that the APR is probably 0.01% below the usury rate in any given state.

You could probably get a better rate from the mob.

I kept falling asleep during this case, awakening with a start every time someone yelled "Walmart."  I don't know how old the slow-thinking, dull-witted, meat-headed, ex-con  plaintiff was, but he looked way younger than his disabled, raddled, hustling harridan of a paramour. She used his WALMART card! Her cable(or whatever) bill is in her daughter-in-law's name! Her house burned up! She's disabled which is good for being able to take off  to Florida when the spirit moves you. Maybe I'm being unfair since  I did keep nodding off and missed stuff, but I think I saw enough of these two. Oh, was the plaintiff's witness - Bozo - ever heard from?

• Love 9
1 minute ago, AngelaHunter said:

She's disabled which is good for being able to take off  to Florida when the spirit moves you.

JJ asked her what her disability was, and I think she said it was something to do with her back,  but every time Her Honor asks a litigant why they're disabled, I think of an old line from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"It isn't my fault. I'm challenged."
"No, you're spoiled and self-involved, which I'm sure is quite the challenge."

• Love 10
4 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Of course she did. Or she got MeatHead to do it.

Maybe that's why he was in jail.......16 months sounds about right for an arson/property damage only conviction.  

• Love 5

I've just emerged from a jawdropping eyepopping breathtaking hair-raising hellride aka the 4/28/14 rerun of poor megadeluded Angela Fishe & "the . . . whatever it is" named Cuffie that had hypnotized her with its not-unpleasant murmuring voice [though misused in the utterance of Absolute Nothingness] &, evidently, a male appendage of such Generous Proportions that her brains got scrambled more thoroughly than an IHOP egg to not only mate with a lengthy-record jailbird but get impregnated by it in the same timespan it would've taken a rescue team to reach Ripley & Co. on LV-426 ["17 days"]. That half an episode was the legal dark flip side of a sadly typical Jerry Springer or Maurypovich episode in which likewise ultradesperate females attach themselves [& cling like superglue] to the most irresponsible &/or abusive males - which All Too Often are of even uglier physical aspect than Cuffie, itself can be said to at least be easier to look at than the current litter of corrupt political pigs infesting our government, though such a feat ain't much of a stretch - screeching those 4 teethgrinding words that make you want to dash them with a pool's worth of cold water: "But I LOVVVE him!" As has been the rejoinder many times, these women need to love themSELVES first; that would reduce, hopefully significantly, these instances of them getting the shaft in the wrong kind of way - especially when there's either existing kids or, like here, freshly baked ones involved. But Miss Fishe unfortunately didn't have evidence to go along with her tears of anguish, so Judge Bitch [said with affection] was quite right in dismissing her case. And then to prove HER point, I am reading a 5/9/14 article from that town's newspaper recounting a ROBBERY this horrible thing committed THE SAME NIGHT after they returned home, maybe it could be put down to jet lag that she "went on a date" with that thing she copulated & allowed to use her body to reproduce itself, only to then be THREATENED 2 days later with house robbery and DEATH to her, her mother and the innocent child it had co-created. Jeez! It's now been 3½ years since that terrible time, & I declined to search further for any follow-up information on her OR it - a rarity for me using that term for a nonkiller or political pig, but Cuffie's the very stinking definition of such - but I sure hope that since then Miss Fishe has learned her most bitter lesson, smartened up & left that object wheels-up in the ditch while her family moved it along freed from its sickmaking presence in their lives. Heyyy . . . maybe it's back Behind Bars by now, for a Long Long Time! Because since "a lotta people don't like [it]" yet somehow more idiots than her were putting money on its commissary, its choice to exist an imprisoned "loser life" as Judge Bitch rightly called it clearly is the best one - for itself and, more importantly, Miss Fishe's family and society at large; THAT disgrace to all races we don't need to be At Large anytime, anywhere, anymore. Along with the overlooked gem of how Judge Bitch bounced an Unruly Customer from the gallery behind the plaintiff - a thick ponytailed beadyeyed giggler whose puzzled look of Whoo Mee? when she sicced her Byrd on him was pricess! - in response to one member's asking about a mugshot of this item, I offer this one along with a revised 66-year-old quote from a theatrical classic: "Look Spike, here [it] is!" About makes me want to go toss all 3 of my red polo shirts in the trash. Wouldn't surprise me if it had thoughts of its Greybar Hilton "homebois" on what passes for its mind the whole restless time it was there - among that gang there's some chance of getting a Gift That Keeps On Giving, but pregnancy sure ain't on that no-wish list. 

Image10172017095504x75xxx.jpg

• Love 6
2 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

LittleRedBaby - I'm speechless at your review and commentary  - oh, the venom and vitriol *weeps with joy* - concerning "Cuffie and the Fishe" although I don't remember either of them but now I think I'll skip it.

The second case had the words "dog breeder", which is where I nope out. So it's a skip episode all around.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Jamoche said:

The second case had the words "dog breeder", which is where I nope out. So it's a skip episode all around.

Thanks. Yeah, after doing animal rescue for more than five years, the last thing I want to hear about are backyard breeders/puppy mills and the selfish, willfully blind idiots who financially support them. Ew.

• Love 2