Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E19: Luis & Sydney

Tara Ariano

"Destinnaaaay or Sidnnaaaay?" -- come on boys, you sound stupid.

Nae was just a lazy, unemployed, lying bum conning a gullible guy. If she shrugged her shoulders one more time, I swear....

Then at the couch sit-down, she tried to run an old-fashioned manipulation game?! She's got some cojones and some downright evil eyes. And then she pulled out the "sainted single mother" card? Girl, please. After ranting that she will continue to do anything for a quick buck "for her child," she decided to proclaim that she learned her lesson and swore to never do it again. Riiiight. She's a dirtbag.

What was the age difference between those two? Luis was 30, and Nae looked about 15. 

• Love 5

This guy had NO personality. Boring. Guarantee he isn't the only one she's sobbed and lied to for money.

Do the producers go in and ask people to remove family photos and such? Normally I just assume it's an air bnb but, her tiny house? Looked like there was a few chairs and white walls. Weird.

Edit: this is on her instagram:

AcceptingMyOwnReality. - Your Next Reality Star . . - I can ONLY be me , Nothing More Nothing Less. - The MOST famous , but non famous girl you Know! Look UP . ?

Edited by starlightlost

"when it comes down to it, I will do anything to support my child! Its a mother's instinct and I won't apologize for that!" Nice try dear. I don't think that means scamming guys on the internet. Maybe making sacrifices, not getting your nails done so you can use the money for food, getting a job at McDonalds, swallowing your pride and living with your parents (if they'll let you!), working two jobs, you know, stuff like that. Not stealing someone's pictures and making up cockamamie stories to con a good, decent (if gullible) guy. Sheesh.

• Love 7

She is the person that thinks, you have money I don't therefore you should give me some of yours.  Forget the fact that he works 50-80 hours a week to get that money, all she saw was he and his kids doing fun things, and that's not fair because she can't.  Nev said it best, why not get a job!

• Love 3
On 9/25/2016 at 11:28 AM, Neurochick said:

Sure she should get a job but I know it's a lot harder for her than it is for either of those three guys on the sofa.

The only reason it's harder is because she chose to forego learning any job skills in favor of sponging off others.

• Love 3
On 9/16/2016 at 8:50 PM, GaT said:

I forgot to mention this, but I wonder why they didn't show them contacting them for the follow up for either of them?

You know, I was wondering the same thing.  I sort of watched a few episodes for the current season and they didn't do a 2-month follow up on another episode either.  I miss the update segment.  I hope TPTB don't eliminate it.   Oh, and I hated that non-feeling, non remorseful sack of shit that is Nae.

Luis seemed like such a nice guy.  I hope he learned a little something and finds a great girl.

On 9/25/2016 at 10:28 AM, Neurochick said:

I don't know.  I felt a bit uncomfortable seeing three Caucasian men telling off a black female.  Sure she should get a job but I know it's a lot harder for her than it is for either of those three guys on the sofa.

Luis looked Hispanic/Latino to me, not Caucasian.  Yeah, not buying the "I will do anything for my kid, mother's instinct" angle.  I just think the chick is lazy and knows it's easier to sit on her ass at home and scam gullible dudes (because she is soooo good at it!) vs. getting her ass up every day and going to school or getting a job.  I know not everyone can find gainful employment - I get that.  This chick though?  Uber lazy vibe to me.

• Love 1
On 25/9/2016 at 10:28 AM, Neurochick said:

I don't know.  I felt a bit uncomfortable seeing three Caucasian men telling off a black female.  Sure she should get a job but I know it's a lot harder for her than it is for either of those three guys on the sofa.

Nothing wrong with that. The only reason she won't be able to find a job is because never bothered learning any kind of marketable skill or build up solid work experience. She expects everything be handed to her.

• Love 1
  On 9/25/2016 at 8:28 AM, Neurochick said:

Sure she should get a job but I know it's a lot harder for her than it is for either of those three guys on the sofa.

The only reason it's harder is because she chose to forego learning any job skills in favor of sponging off others.

And having bastard babies.