Type keyword(s) to search

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

• Start Topic

On 10/4/2016 at 9:07 AM, Toaster Strudel said:

Funny thing, when people wonder how she "got him" their minds don't in the place she thinks... no one is going, "oh wow she must be a charismatic intellect with captivating conversation and refined viewpoints, a dynamic and enviable companion, someone with an irreproachable moral compass and a peerless listener."

Instead we all think, is he a perv? A criminal? A famewhore? He's so nice to take his mom roller skating!

I have seen screenshots of her flirting with some new rat in India and her "sexting" actually included gems like "we have sex then you make me breakfast in the morning" and "I like corn flakes."  Yes there are more details in the breakfast cereal than the lovemaking LOL.  That's the whole of it.

Oh, wow! Is there someplace we can go to see the screenshots? Also, does anyone have a picture of her new Indian beau?

If someone was going to make me breakfast, I'd ask for something a tad more complicated.

• Love 5
17 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Close, he signed up for one of those get a car from Uber and drive Uber clients to pay for it type thing.

A friend of mine did that.  In order to qualify, you have to have a good rating on Uber, and have been with them for a certain amount of time.  They deduct  the monthly car payment out of your earnings.  It's a lease - it's not an ownership type thing.  So does he drive for Uber?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Oh, wow! Is there someplace we can go to see the screenshots? Also, does anyone have a picture of her new Indian beau?

If someone was going to make me breakfast, I'd ask for something a tad more complicated.

She has an Indian beau? What happened to Gabe?

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Cherrio said:

Just an FYI

One of those precious Kennedy kids served his wife who he was married to for many years, with children an annulment.

He needed it so he could iirc marry the babysitter in a Catholic church.

I had a good friend in grammar school who had two older brothers my parents age.  She was a late in life baby to her mom and her mom's second husband.  The first marriage, which produced two children, was annulled.  Head scratcher.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Virtually Me said:

The Indian guy, Bobby, has been around for at least a year. He's not new.

I still don't know who this is, or I'm forgetting. Has he been introduced on the show or in the threads?

Why do I feel dumb for not knowing this after reading your comment?

I used to follow all of the drama closely and ready all the in's and out's, read about Danielle's past, followed her online drama, as well as Mo's, but I stopped that nearly a year ago, so I am "out of the loop", pardon my ignorance. :-(

Again, who is Bobby, please? Your statement is delivered as if it's common knowledge, have I missed something that well-known?

I'll go sit it in my "wasn't paying attention, shouldn't ask what should be known because they're common characters" corner, with my head held down. :-(

If Bobby is so important, was Gabe shown because he refuses to be on camera? Was Gabe even a possibility? Is he even still a possibility?

I'm almost afraid to ask now. :/ :-(

• Love 4
1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

Bobby, Ray, Gabe... Dani certainly seems to score a lot of guys with her stinky self.

Ray's probably okay with it as long as Dani's the one who changes the sheets afterward.

Cause you know, it just feels warm for a minute.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 6
40 minutes ago, lallalla said:

I still don't know who this is, or I'm forgetting. Has he been introduced on the show or in the threads?

Why do I feel dumb for not knowing this after reading your comment?

I used to follow all of the drama closely and ready all the in's and out's, read about Danielle's past, followed her online drama, as well as Mo's, but I stopped that nearly a year ago, so I am "out of the loop", pardon my ignorance. :-(

Again, who is Bobby, please? Your statement is delivered as if it's common knowledge, have I missed something that well-known?

I'll go sit it in my "wasn't paying attention, shouldn't ask what should be known because they're common characters" corner, with my head held down. :-(

If Bobby is so important, was Gabe shown because he refuses to be on camera? Was Gabe even a possibility? Is he even still a possibility?

I'm almost afraid to ask now. :/ :-(

There hasn't been much out there about Bobby since Dani and Beth returned from Pakistan.  A couple of pics were posted in the 90DF visitors area about a year ago, but, everything there has been deleted.  I could swear that he also came up during an interview she did last year where she was asked about him. He's not in the US, thus, not on the show. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Virtually Me said:

There hasn't been much out there about Bobby since Dani and Beth returned from Pakistan.  A couple of pics were posted in the 90DF visitors area about a year ago, but, everything there has been deleted.  I could swear that he also came up during an interview she did last year where she was asked about him. He's not in the US, thus, not on the show. 

Thank you.

So who she is dating or with? No one? All of them? No one knows?

And again, was Gabe just for that episode?

Thank you for your help, I appreciate it. :-)

So she did turn up another man when she went on her trip....

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, lallalla said:

Thank you.

So who she is dating or with? No one? All of them? No one knows?

And again, was Gabe just for that episode?

Thank you for your help, I appreciate it. :-)

So she did turn up another man when she went on her trip....

She's with Ray. He bought her a car. Buh bye, Gabe.

8 hours ago, funky-rat said:

A friend of mine did that.  In order to qualify, you have to have a good rating on Uber, and have been with them for a certain amount of time.  They deduct  the monthly car payment out of your earnings.  It's a lease - it's not an ownership type thing.  So does he drive for Uber?

That's what he said. He has a "pretty car" to get the job done.

2 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

So stinky is a fetish, it seems.

If you believe Mo... which I don't... he's a liar.  Maybe she does stink... but I wouldn't take his word for it.

3 hours ago, Landlord said:

Who the heck is Bobby, then? Every time I think I have it straight, you gals and gents throw a curveball at me!!

Some rat in India she had a fleeting interest in.

• Love 3

We know none of this from the show. I guess the "insiders" need to do a better job of chronicling the events for us naive folk who are only privvy to the actual show.  

I certainly give Danielle a lot of credit for having so many people hang on her every move.  

Edited by EmeraldGirl
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Landlord said:

Ray is the one from DC. I think?

Yea, he was in the DC area when they met. He bought a car for her. They live together.  She avoids mentioning him in public bc it's difficult to file against your husband on the grounds of adultery when you're living with another guy.

• Love 2

LOL he left her almost a year ago now.  He rushed to commit adultery on her while he was living in her house, mooching off her and other women, and refusing to work, after she paid of his visa application, his airfare, and his work permit.  I don't think it's adultery when your spouse has abandoned the household for months and is refusing to talk to you.

• Love 10
Just now, Toaster Strudel said:

LOL he left her almost a year ago now.  He rushed to commit adultery on her while he was living in her house, mooching off her and other women, and refusing to work, after she paid of his visa application, his airfare, and his work permit.  I don't think it's adultery when your spouse has abandoned the household for months and is refusing to talk to you.

Adultery is the fault she chose as her back up if her attempt to anull the marriage fails. She could chose abandonment after a year of separation,  another allowable fault in Ohio, but, at this time, she is committing adultery with a live in lover.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Virtually Me said:

Yea, he was in the DC area when they met. He bought a car for her. They live together.  She avoids mentioning him in public bc it's difficult to file against your husband on the grounds of adultery when you're living with another guy.

Why would it be difficult?  Mohamed committed adultery.  She moved on.  It doesn't negate her claim in law. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Spouse abandoned which household,?.. the one they got evicted from, hence no house hold, which stunk like what, desperation, sadness, and yeasty crotch?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Nanu160 said:

Spouse abandoned which household,?.. the one they got evicted from, hence no house hold, which stunk like what, desperation, sadness, and yeasty crotch?

Mo moved out of their apartment in Sandusky and there was no eviction.  There was a house to hold indeed.  He indulged in yeasty crotch in Doha and before the marriage to secure the green card, after which it was pretty much all Ramadan all the time.  As to the desperation and sadness, REFUSING jobs was a major contributor to it, as was not sharing his women-scamming cash with his own household.

• Love 4

Dani's committing adultery and is trying to keep it secret so she can charge Mo with adultery, if her annulment fails.  It's best that she divorce via no fault or wait until the year has passed and charge abandonment.  He should have a lawyer who will notice that she has/had another man living with her.

Edited by Virtually Me
16 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

True, it makes no difference what she's doing now.  It wouldn't affect the annulment or the claims of fraud.  He took off long ago for greener pastures right after getting his green card.  Her actions now don't nullify anything.  She doesn't have to stay home mourning months/years later.

Edited by RedBaron
  • Love 5

Now that Mo is gone this leaves Danielle free to  whiiine snivel and scuff around the nearest airport in depressive tears, in  supersexy attempt to attract another predator that she sold her food stamp money for. To bring him to her house which I'll bet smells like chicken fat.

• Love 1

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I find Dani's little Facebook group and it's blatantly RACIST. UGH, I really feel like I need a shower, now!

So Mohamed has caused you to dislike all Muslims, and Mexicans, too! I think that racism was always there and now that she's not getting laid she's not afraid to let her hair down, so to speak.

I can forgive the pee problem way easier than this stuff!  Ugh!

And of course, she's mentoring Nicole.  Wonder what lesson they are on today? Stalking? Racism? How to stop an argument by sitting in a doorway?

Nicole's mom was worried about the trouble her daughter could get into overseas.

She should be worried about the sinister influences right here in the good old US of A.

Even if Dani did have her best interest at heart (she doesn't), what wise counsel could she possibly give? 

Neglect your kid(s). Trap him in a room. Practice xenophobia.

Sorry, I know I'm REALLY edgy about this one. Not sure which one bothers me more ~ the racism or the hypocrisy?

The racism!!!!

• Love 10
41 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Well, we do live in a country where the new administration is considering asking all Muslims to register, as appalling as that is. Watch out Mo. . .

Sad, but true.

If anyone reading this is familiar with this page and knows where it is on FB, I would encourage you to report it. It is scary, xenophobic hate mongering and Danielle is loving every second of it.

Dani, I don't feel the least bit sorry for you anymore. 

On 11/18/2016 at 6:55 PM, Virtually Me said:

She's with Ray. He bought her a car. Buh bye, Gabe.

Oh, and what a car that was! Ray from what I understand, already has his green card.

But how does he feel about Dani's racism?

Or perhaps he doesn't care as long as she continues to be a sexual one-woman carnival ride (or a bouncy house)?

And a water ride to boot.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 3
On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 11:49 PM, Virtually Me said:

That's what he said. He has a "pretty car" to get the job done.

Then he must have been driving for them for a few months at least, and must have good customer ratings, because you can't get that program unless you meet their criteria.  He must have a Toyota- that's who is working the program.