Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

This team immunity is ruining this game.  At the very least they shouldn't be immune from RK.

Frank has been immune the entire time in the house, right? Yup, calling bullshit again.

ETA: Nope, just remembered that Nicole was the first HoH. But other than that, Frank has coasted safely along and couldn't be nominated. 

Edited by Callaphera
(edited)

Paulie already saying Tiff gotta go because Frank is safe and it's her time. Maybe he thinks evicting Tiff wins the game? He needs to STFU. Another week I can't watch the feeds as Frank is safe because of this stupid team twist.

Tiff needs to win veto this week or she's going home.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 5

Well, this week is gonna suck.  On the bright side, whoever gets voted out this week will very likely be coming right back into the house just a few days later.  Since it's almost certain that Tiff or Da'Vonne will be evicted this week, the returning guest will definitely piss off Frank.  At least there's that to look forward to!

• Love 1
(edited)

I can't wait for Nicole to go change. I can't take her seriously in the pink kitty cats. I don't take her seriously, anyway, but that dress. Ugh.

ETA: Listening to Paulie. One "type thing", two "at the end of the day". 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
(edited)
18 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Paulie already saying Tiff gotta go because Frank is safe and it's her time. Maybe he thinks evicting Tiff wins the game? He needs to STFU. Another week I can't watch the feeds as Frank is safe because of this stupid team twist.

Tiff needs to win veto this week or she's going home.

I read that Derrick told him if he Vanessa was here to get her out. So, yeah. Derrick Junior.

And is Z going to let Paulie go after Da'Vonne?

ETA: I'm trying to watch feeds and it's Paulie talking game on one and Frank on the other. The worst.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Nicole is turing into this season's biggest rat

Blaming the votes on Day and James. I can't even

I hope that gets around to James. James will start something.

And Day is definitely going to realize Nicole is plotting against her - she just walked in on Nicole/Frank chatting. She is not going to be happy - especially because Nicole's paranoia is pretty unfounded. Day has a problem with Corey, not Nicole.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

I just can't believe they think Natalie flipped on her best friend. They know Natalie's close with Bronte. The fact that Bridgette and Frank believe that is really dumb. They can't read people at all, clearly.

I'm not surprised that Nicole is scurrying over to Frank's side. She doesn't have loyalty to anybody. She just is going to whoever has the power, clearly. And I guess, since Frank has another two weeks, she wants to play nice. 

If Day goes, I guess I won't be mad. She screwed up her game here.

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I just can't believe they think Natalie flipped on her best friend. They know Natalie's close with Bronte. The fact that Bridgette and Frank believe that is really dumb. They can't read people at all, clearly.

I'm not surprised that Nicole is scurrying over to Frank's side. She doesn't have loyalty to anybody. She just is going to whoever has the power, clearly. And I guess, since Frank has another two weeks, she wants to play nice. 

If Day goes, I guess I won't be mad. She screwed up her game here.

That's Big Brother though.  Only one person wins, and covering your ass "in case" is good game play.  Also, she probably likes her odds up against Frank at the end, since everyone hates him.  I wouldn't bank on that though.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Everyone believe Paul wasn't the one who didn't vote for Victor even though he was the obvious choice, so no one is that great a guessing at these random votes.

• Love 5
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Aren't we lucky, guys? Another full week of Tiffany bashing! Except this time, the votes probably won't flip! Lucky us!

It's another week of the blame Tiffany for everything game! Especially because everyone is denying, denying, denying. At least she got to call them out on acting like she had leprosy, I guess?

But I don't think Nicole/Frank could pull this off even if they wanted to. They'd need 5 votes - and would only have Corey/Nicole/Frank/Bridgette (if they're not on the block).

Screen Shot 2016-07-14 at 8.38.33 PM.png

Edited by mooses

If this show likes drama so much, why not rig the veto for Tiffany to win, so at least we'd get some drama between Day, Nicole, and Frank? Because Tiffany being saved was amazing; Tiffany being safe again by winning veto would be awesome.

Oh, Paulie. You proved that you can't throw the competition when we needed you to, so I guess we're even. Except we're not, because we got to deal with your annoying ass. 

• Love 11
(edited)
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, Paulie. You proved that you can't throw the competition when we needed you to, so I guess we're even. Except we're not, because we got to deal with your annoying ass. 

I was just going to post this! The 6 other HGs couldn't pull it out either, but it's simple:

Everything is Tiffany's fault. Don't question it.

ETA: I'm mostly reading updates now until this nasty taste gets out of my mouth.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, mooses said:

ETA: I'm mostly reading updates now until this nasty taste gets out of my mouth.

I can't watch the feeds again this week for the sole reason that seeing Paulie now gives me rage blackouts. I'd rather keep dumbass, homophobic Corey over him. At least Corey's sticking to his guns right now and saying that keeping Tiffany wasn't a mistake. 

• Love 6
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I can't watch the feeds again this week for the sole reason that seeing Paulie now gives me rage blackouts. I'd rather keep dumbass, homophobic Corey over him. At least Corey's sticking to his guns right now and saying that keeping Tiffany wasn't a mistake. 

Good for Corey. It wasn't a mistake - they can get her this week if they want. Zero people are on her side, and she proved she is not Vanessa this week even though Paulie is super scared of her. Paulie/Corey/Nicole/Z are in a good position right now.

Frank spilling some pretty accurate info to Da'Vonne. And said, what if the newbies are playing the vets and kept Tiffany? And Da'Vonne acts shocked. Ha!

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
(edited)

As Nicole is sitting in the kitchen aligning herself/Corey with Frank/Bridgette...

Screen Shot 2016-07-14 at 9.59.03 PM.png

It's Paulie's HOH and everyone's trying to gain Frank's trust.

And this Paulie gem:

Screen Shot 2016-07-14 at 10.06.14 PM.png

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
(edited)

Paulie wants Tiffany out because...Vanessa. Vanessa was good but she didn't make it to the final 2. You know who did? CODY. Tiffany has so far shown she is nowhere near as good as Vanessa and then we have Paulie who has won 2 out of 4 HOH's. So does he have a target on his back? Of course not, these dummies will help him coast to Final 2. This season is so disappointing.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 7
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

Paulie wants Tiffany out because...Vanessa. Vanessa was good but she didn't make it to the final 2. You know who did? CODY. Tiffany has so far shown she is nowhere near as good as Vanessa and then we have Paulie who has won 2 out of 4 HOH's. So does he have a target on his back? Of course not, these dummies help him coast to Final 2. This season is so disappointing.

And he plans on saying "You want to play like your sister? You're going home." to her in his speech. Tiffany is not even good enough to use Cody's name against him - she is not anything like her sister.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5
Just now, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Curious what Bridgette's reaction has been. Tiff's speech or her HOH derailment doesn't seem to have bothered her

She's safe, so there's not much to worry about for her. Which is why the teams are so silly - her game was blown up and she did nothing to earn safety for this week, but she's fine.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Pandora's Box, please! Paulie opens it, is locked away for a few hours with Mr. Pectacular and the team bullshit ends. 

Just one damned Pandora's Box when we want one. That's all I ask.

No, no...  Locked in Pandora's box with...  

wait for it...  

VANESSA!!!!  

He is so Vanessa obsessed and paranoid, it would be pure hell for him.  Unlike Tiff, Vanessa LOVES to talk and talk and talk.

• Love 9

Paul made up two lies.

He told everyone that Tiffany ran crying to Frank and said that the others made her give that speech.  Then to top that one, he said that she found some of Day's jewelry and destroyed it somehow.

Nicole ferreted out the truth from Frank, then Corey came in so he knows too.  So far, just those 3, but Corey WILL tell Paulie. 

Paulie loves Andy Herren light, so it probably won't matter this week, but Paul?  Outed.  Thanks Nicole!

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Paul made up two lies.

He told everyone that Tiffany ran crying to Frank and said that the others made her give that speech.  Then to top that one, he said that she found some of Day's jewelry and destroyed it somehow.

Nicole ferreted out the truth from Frank, then Corey came in so he knows too.  So far, just those 3, but Corey WILL tell Paulie. 

Paulie loves Andy Herren light, so it probably won't matter this week, but Paul?  Outed.  Thanks Nicole!

It doesn't matter. Paulie won't believe what they are saying and will just respond that Frank & Tiffany are now working together and that Frank was just denying it to protect Tiffany. And he'll just say Vanessa's name 87 million times to get his point across. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

He really is, just without the strategy and with a better, grown up wardrobe. But this past week, if anyone two or more people have been gathered in a room talking game, BOOM! Paul walks in. It was happening so often, I was beginning to wonder if he had a twin in the house because it felt like he would be on both sides of the feeds at once breaking up another strategy talk. I was wrong about Paulie being the expert talk-blocker this season. Paul has brought it to a whole new level.

But getting caught in a sloppy set of lies like that? When he was playing such a good coasting through the middle game? When he was going to be safe for another week? Not a good move. James accurately called him as a person who makes it far by just being there but of course, no one's going to hear that when Paulie comes down with another case of raging HoH-itis, and the main story in the house is going to be Frank vs. Da'Vonne vs. Tiffany.

I'm guessing since we're still dealing with this team bullshit that the last two members of Team Unicorn (doo doo da-DOO!) are the Have Nots for the week? James is gonna have Natalie all to himself in those bumper cars all week.

• Love 4

Random question as I don't have feeds and haven't really seen this mentioned. Does everyone in the house know Tiffany is Vanessa's sister at this point? Do the majority of them even know who Vanessa is?

(edited)

Tiffany broke down sobbing to Natalie. I know she'll be called Vanessa, but she basically was treated like garbage for two weeks - a lot based on what her sister did, which must be hard. Along with the pressure that comes with being as good as Vanessa and thinking about making her proud. And she found out they were lying to her until 2am last night. I'm surprised she held it together this long.

Natalie seems super sweet, and I'm glad she's the one comforting with her. She's probably the only one that won't laugh behind her back. And she should be like, "I can't believe Bronte is gone for this."

I really think she might self evict. Natalie's trying to pep talk her, but she's in a really negative place right now.

ETA:

Vanessa: "You're a good girl"

Natalie: "Yeah, but ... I've realized this game is not for me. I thought I was going into the Real World with a kitchen! I was mistaken."

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5
(edited)

This is SO great!  Flashback to it you guys.  Tiffany told Frank everyone wants him out.  I think they are allying right now.  For real.giphy.gif

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 7
(edited)

Tiffany and Frank exchanged information and put two and two together. Tiffany said the whole House is against you, and he said the whole House is against you.

Nicole came in and Tiffany gave her major attitude (after Frank told her to stay low - haha).

Nicole: "I'm scared of her. I'm not kidding. I literally got up and walked out ... I'm literally about to flip out."

Michelle: "You don't deserve it."

Nicole: "I'm scared to death."

And now she's giving attitude to Da'Vonne. This will end well. Way to keep your new deal on the down low, Tiff! 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
(edited)

Paul tries to sneak in and is asked to leave. Ha! Nicole/Paul kneeling outside to hear. Z comes in because Nicole was scared.

Tiffany just blew up her game, but finally some drama! 

She's right about how they treated her, but they trash talked her all night upstairs and this just feeds that. 

BTW, Z is kind of a jerk.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
(edited)

It's 6am, I randomly woke up, and I check the feeds to Tiffany absolutely calling Day and Zak out. She's not wrong. I mean, she's definitely going after this, but all I wanted is for Tiffany to finally stand up for herself, and she is. 

Paul and Nicole can go away. I see Paul's arms flailing on the other feed, but have no desire to hear the smugness from the HOH room.

I feel really bad for Tiffany. She knows she's screwed and now she has a whole week of feeling alone. Day's doing her best to comfort her; I do genuinely believe that Day likes Tiffany and would have liked her more if not for the Vanessa connection. 

You know what's the weirdest part now? I want Frank and Tiffany to team up. I want it to be Frank, Tiffany, Bridgette, Natalie, Day, and James over the other side of the house. How insane is it that I want Frank to be part of a new alliance and take the other side of the house down? 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 7
(edited)

Nicole: "I've never said anything personal about you."

...As everybody upstairs trashed her, called her a sociopath and ignored her.

Da'Vonne trying to get a moment alone with her, and Z/Nicole will not leave. They're all so worried about what she'll say no one doesn't want to be there.

Edited by mooses

Now Frank and Nicole and Paul are in the room. Nicole is not talking much at all, so I have no idea whether she actually feels bad or not. Zak's doing some talk, but surprisingly, it's Day and Frank who are being the most supportive of her. Now, whether they go away from this conversation and make fun of Tiffany pulling a 'Vanessa' is up in the air. I just can't get Paulie's words earlier about how Tiffany is using crying and being upset as a strategy out of my head. I think he said that either today or yesterday.

I LOATHE Paulie now. Loathe him. Also, Paul's trying so hard to fit in that he doesn't realize that he just started parroting the wrong people. 

Oh, how the tables have turned in such a short time. Although Frank's still an asshole, but Paulie/Corey/Paul are becoming just as bad. 

Paul needs to leave this conversation right now. Tiffany's now reaming into him, and it's great. 

• Love 3
(edited)

This is a full-on meltdown. I mean, it's hard not to think of Vanessa even though I think Vanessa was more calculated about it, Tiffany's just a clueless wreck.

Frank: "Three girls crying and there's one girl not crying, seemed like a mean girls situation when I looked in."

Paul will probably make fun of her all week, but he's being the most real with her right now. "It's like being in high school on steroids." and that he's made peace that he'll leave eventually too. He's definitely been the nicest, most genuine one even though they argued.

I mean, they're all lying about being out to get her and really just playing her back against Frank, but Paul is the only one talking like a normal person to her (and not laughing at her).

Paul: "Stick with the I-don't-give-a-f*** mentality. I like it, it's mine."

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3

Somehow, even though Paul's still probably going to be an asshole, he's being honest. Nicole's being a little coward so she's always going to talk behind Tiffany's back but then keep her mouth shut face to face. Honestly, I get it. I hate confrontation. I just think Nicole's handling it poorly.

I'm really hoping that at least some of these people treat her better after all of this, and not just dismiss her as emotional. 

Zak...I don't know how honest she's being. I don't think she's being honest, but just trying to keep Tiffany happy and calm. I wish they would just tell her that she was the target until the last 24 hours. That would gain her trust, and then she'd know. 

I just feel sad for Tiffany, really. She's vocalizing how she knows she's not made for this game and that's alright. Maybe I do want her out now, so she can just go home and relax.

I just want to see how the others handle the aftermath of this conversation, because I don't know how honest Zak and Paul are being right now. They know she's going home this week. Just tell her! 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, mooses said:

Paul will probably make fun of her all week, but he's being the most real with her right now. "It's like being in high school on steroids." and that he's made peace that he'll leave eventually too. He's definitely been the nicest, most genuine one even though they argued.

Didn't he just make up a lie in an attempt to throw her under the bus to Day? Or was he telling the truth?

Also: Tiffany always loves to mention how educated she is, but doesn't know that sentient is a word. Ok.

• Love 1
(edited)

Honestly, Natalie/Paul for the pep-talk win. If only because they're the only ones that didn't laugh at her.

Z/Nicole are just milking her for information. Nicole's just worried about being able to defend her lies. 

3 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

Didn't he just make up a lie in an attempt to throw her under the bus to Day? Or was he telling the truth?

Also: Tiffany always loves to mention how educated she is, but doesn't know that sentient is a word. Ok.

He either made it up or truly misheard. Frank even said she never threw Day under the bus, which is weird.

And, yeah, sentient.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
(edited)

Man, Paul's growing on me a little bit. It might all be fake, but he is being honest yet kind to her. Nicole and Corey are just sitting there like dumb idiots. 

I think my heart will break once I realize it's all fake. 

Oh, and Nicole's starting to freak out over Tiffany. YOU DID SAY PERSONAL STUFF TO TIFFANY, NICOLE. Goddamnit, she's handling this all wrong with trying to call her out on her own lies. Nicole's upset because Tiffany's hurting her feelings. Yeah, fuck off, Nicole. I feel like strong language is warranted in this situation.

I'm game, if this is an honest conversation, for a Paul/Tiffany/Day/Natalie/James alliance. I'd throw in Frank and Bridgette, but Paul brings up a good point that he's probably just capitalizing on her emotional vulnerability right now. But hell if I don't want Nicole, Corey, Zak and Paulie to be taken down hardcore. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 2

I don't feel bad for Tiff.  She watched the feeds last year and saw how her sister was all emotional and manic.  Now she hates this game?  Then why sign up?

• Love 3