Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Day could be lying about what was said, to her, in the DR.  She was called back in and reprimanded. For tattling or making something up?   

It could be that Day is using DR as strategy because she personally wants Tiff out.  She just doesn't like her; It could be as simple as that, strategy aside.  AND she could be acting on behalf of Z to get her competition for Paulie out of the way.  And if so, Z has nothing to do with that.  Day told her to "watch that" a week ago in reference to Paulie and Tiff. 

I see no strategic reason why she is so adamant about Tiff out.  None. 

If she so desperately wants Frank out, why not use Tiff to help her.  They need the numbers. 

(Feedster-Zakiyah and Day say that they don't even call it the Fatal Five anymore, it's the Fatal Four. (Cut Tiffany out)  This says she just does not like her, loud and clear. 

I see Day as an angry woman at the core and not smart about this game.  

Conclusion.  We don't know what the fuck is up with her. 

If  we see Frank make a sharp right hand turn and lobby for Tiff out, we will know that the DR gave him a heads up.  

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!  from Feedster:

Day: I'm so sick of playing with other people. Zakiyah: That's kinda how it is. #BB18

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5

Who is everyone going to bash and shit-talk once they evict Tiffany? Tbh, I've stopped watching the feeds for now, bc every time I turn them on, someone is talking about how they gotta get Tiff out bc reasons. I'm over it. Just evict her already and stfu about it.

I'm going to really enjoy Day's eviction at the hand of Frank, the monster she created from her Tiffany paranoia.

• Love 6
(edited)
49 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Who is everyone going to bash and shit-talk once they evict Tiffany? Tbh, I've stopped watching the feeds for now, bc every time I turn them on, someone is talking about how they gotta get Tiff out bc reasons. I'm over it. Just evict her already and stfu about it.

I'm going to really enjoy Day's eviction at the hand of Frank, the monster she created from her Tiffany paranoia.

I could not agree with you more. 

To lift your spirits go the Big Brother Feedster on twitter.  The newbie women have no clue about this game (nor does Day) and it is very funny to read what their plans are!  

It is hard to find my favorite but here is one that stands out. Note the time. 

Big Brother Feedster ‏@BBFeedster  9h9 hours ago

Day tells Michelle and Nicole that they don't have to get rid of Tiffany since she'll go after Frank. #BB18

Big Brother Feedster ‏@BBFeedster  9h9 hours ago

Day tells Nicole, Zakiyah, and Michelle that Tiffany has to go. #BB18

Big Brother Feedster ‏@BBFeedster  4h4 hours ago

Bronte says that she doesn't wanna make any moves before jury, but when she does win HOH, she's going take out someone big like Paulie #BB18

It is so hard to choose a favorite! 

Edited by wings707

Watched a flashback of Michelle telling a story of how in college, she was jealous of her roommate having a new boyfriend and getting a lot of attention from the other girls as a result. She created a fake facebook page of a guy that she pretended was her boyfriend. Had an involved story built around it and went to Target and took a picture of herself holding a giant box of Valentine's chocolates and posted it with the caption "best boyfriend ever"  She said something like, Mom and Dad, now you know he was fake.... admitted that she told the story to her family as well. The houseguests all thought it was funny and I was thinking that if I were in an alliance with her, I'd be very nervous. She wasn't in grade school or even junior high when this happened -- it was college. Doesn't sounds like she's been out of college all that long. The story really creeped me out and made me wonder how often she gets "jealous" of others getting more attention.   

• Love 17

I remember most of college.  There were a whole lot of better things to do than conjure up a fake BF to make the other girls jealous.  

That really is creepy.  Lots of time and energy spent on something totally pointless.  Fat-shaming nutritionist makes a little more sense.  She could maybe use a little help.

• Love 8
(edited)
4 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

She [Michelle] could maybe use a little help.

She really could. She is obviously deeply insecure. Going on BB was probably not a good idea for her. Reminds me of GM a bit.

I don't know why we're all surprised by Zak. All her pre-show interviews were her going on and on about wanting a showmance so we should've seen this coming!

I don't even like Tiffany that much but now I have to root for her simply because I pretty much always root for whichever woman is hated for no reason.

I'm sorta torn on the casting of fans. I always want fans on the show but the super fans we've got (Steve, Adam, Michelle, Ian) have all been terrible imo.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7

Yesssss Day, come on!

Jokers:

Day to the feeds: I need to win this game & to do that I need to figure out how to get rid of Frank.  He's my biggest competition.  Wondering if she can trust the other girls to vote out Frank and wonders when's the right time to take that shot. Sounds like she wants to do it before jury but is frustrated with Michelle who keeps saying that they can't do it before jury

• Love 5
(edited)

I missed this last night as it apparently happened very late, but I guess Frank lost it over James taking a pizza out too soon?  Wow.  Jokers says Nicole was there too and got very upset. And then James told Nicole that Frank's temper seems as bad as Victor's.  Again, just wow.

I can only imagine what's going to happen if and when Frank goes on the block. 

With regard to Michelle, I read yesterday or the day before that she was saying that she got into a big fight with Steve's Mom over a fanpage she created for him?   I find that hilarious for some reason.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
Just now, vb68 said:

I missed this last night as it apparently happened very late, but I guess Frank lost it over James taking a pizza out too soon?  Wow.  Jokers says Nicole was there too and got very upset. And then James told Nicole that Frank's temper seems as bad as Victor's.  Again, just wow.

I read that he yelled at Nicole about the pizza not being done and then tried to play it off as a joke but Nicole was very upset by it. And yea James said he was acting like Victor. 

I can't wait until Frank is nominated. And it has to be by a woman. His meltdown would be feeds gold!

• Love 14
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

I can only imagine what's going to happen if and when Frank goes on the block. 

And yet, half the reason everyone jumped on Tiffany last week was because she got upset after Frank yelled at her. Twice. 

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, NeelyOh said:

Watched a flashback of Michelle telling a story of how in college, she was jealous of her roommate having a new boyfriend and getting a lot of attention from the other girls as a result. She created a fake facebook page of a guy that she pretended was her boyfriend. Had an involved story built around it and went to Target and took a picture of herself holding a giant box of Valentine's chocolates and posted it with the caption "best boyfriend ever"  She said something like, Mom and Dad, now you know he was fake.... admitted that she told the story to her family as well. The houseguests all thought it was funny and I was thinking that if I were in an alliance with her, I'd be very nervous. She wasn't in grade school or even junior high when this happened -- it was college. Doesn't sounds like she's been out of college all that long. The story really creeped me out and made me wonder how often she gets "jealous" of others getting more attention.   

Very creepy.  She wants to be one of the cool kids and is thrilled that she hangs out with them.  She has 'goat' tattooed on her forehead. They generally ignore her. 

27 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I can't wait until Frank is nominated. And it has to be by a woman. His meltdown would be feeds gold!

This is unlikely; the women are poorly organized and just don't understand this game. I would not be surprised to find that a guy is the one who puts Frank up.  It doesn't matter in terms of drama, there will be plenty! 

Edited by wings707
(edited)
19 minutes ago, wings707 said:

the women ... just don't understand this game.

I completely disagree. IMO every woman in there has a better grasp of the game than any of the men minus Frank.

• Love 15
(edited)
17 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I completely disagree. IMO every woman in there has a better grasp of the game than any of the men minus Frank.

Did you read or watch last night?  I came away with a totally different take.  LOL!   I am not saying there aren't some men in the dark, too.   

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Im telling you guys, Michelle is seriously UNSTABLE, like in a clinical sense. ashe talked about creating Official FB pages for a bunch of previous hgs as soon as the cast was posted online, then getting upset when they didnt contact her when they got out.

That college bf story is disturbing on so many levels 
?

• Love 11

I can't remember if it was posted here, but Michelle also said that she got into a fight with Steve's mom last year over a fan page. Yikes. 

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Christi said:

Im telling you guys, Michelle is seriously UNSTABLE, like in a clinical sense. ashe talked about creating Official FB pages for a bunch of previous hgs as soon as the cast was posted online, then getting upset when they didnt contact her when they got out.

That college bf story is disturbing on so many levels 
?

This is as disturbing as her fake boyfriend.  Yes, ceeg, it was posted that she got into a fight with Steve's mom.  I bet mom had at her!  Stalking and murder leap into a mother's mind with this sort of thing!  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Did you read or watch last night?  I came away with a totally different take.  LOL!   I am not saying there aren't some men in the dark, too.   

I watched last night and agree with Peach.  Do they know 100% what is going on in the house? Of course not, no one does. But they're gamers, and I enjoyed the hell out of them talking strategy, even though poor Tiffany did get thrown under the BB Bus. 

• Love 6
(edited)

I read that he yelled at Nicole about the pizza not being done and then tried to play it off as a joke but Nicole was very upset by it. And yea James said he was acting like Victor. 

Just watched this.flashback. I understand why Nicole was upset. He got right up in her face for a couple of seconds while yelling really loudly. He was infuriated over them taking the pizza out too early. Called them assholes, jerk-offs, fucking idiots, jackasses, sneaky, and then said he'd get them put up on the block. All of this over taking the pizzas too early. Someone's got an anger issue....

I remember watching Frank yell at Tiffany and it was so obvious it was about getting caught and being called out by a female. Now he's on the warpath to get her out. No wonder Bridgette's little girl act is working on him.

Edited by NeelyOh
  • Love 12
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I watched last night and agree with Peach.  Do they know 100% what is going on in the house? Of course not, no one does. But they're gamers, and I enjoyed the hell out of them talking strategy, even though poor Tiffany did get thrown under the BB Bus. 

My concern is that they aren't organized or even know who the members of their alliance really are.  I am not saying they cannot do it.  They cannot do it until they pull it together.  

Day flipped back and forth, sometimes within minutes wanting Frank out then Tiff  out.  She isn't talking to anyone other than Z.  She had one talk including Nic and Nic is still with the vets, she knows this and was not being careful. 

Michele is stuck on Bridget out and not aligned with the girls at all, though she is in their number count (sometimes).  She loves her sweet spot with Frank.  

Bronte said her first target was going to be a big guy like Paulie (not Frank?).  

Nat has to get it that James is NOT with them. 

Maybe I missed it but I never saw them gather as a group and discuss how much they knew was going on in the house and how to proceed.  It is crucial to listen to everyone's point of view to gather facts. 

I am not choosing sides here.  I like to watch good game playing.  Just hoping the girls get serious about a game plan. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
(edited)
31 minutes ago, NeelyOh said:

Just watched this.flashback. I understand why Nicole was upset. He got right up in her face for a couple of seconds while yelling really loudly. He was infuriated over them taking the pizza out too early. Called them assholes, jerk-offs, fucking idiots, jackasses, sneaky, and then said he'd get them put up on the block. All of this over taking the pizzas too early. Someone's got a anger issue....

I remember watching Frank yell at Tiffany and it was so obvious it was about getting caught and being called out by a female. Now he's on the warpath to get her out. No wonder Bridgette's little girl act is working on him.

do you have a timestamp?

nvm, got off my lazy fingers and searched. 12:57 am 7/4 cams 3,4

Edited by sunsheyen
searched
  • Love 1
(edited)

I have been getting increasingly more irate over this team bullshit. It basically prevents a power shift from ever happening. I think Grodner must like it when a big alliance led by a man controls the entire game or something. Meanwhile I feel pretty confident that a majority of the audience hates that. The fun and intrigue comes from when the underdogs can rise up and make a big game changing move. 

I'm just super pissed that there's virtually no way that Bronte, Natalie, Bridgette, or Tiffany can get HOH while the team thing is going on when they're the ones who could potentially change the game from the boring, predictable route it's currently on. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I have been getting increasingly more irate over this team bullshit. It basically prevents a power shift from every happening. I think Grodner must like it when a big alliance led by a man controls the entire game or something. Meanwhile I feel pretty confident that a majority of the audience hates that. The fun and intrigue comes from when the underdogs can rise up and make a big game changing move. 

I'm just super pissed that there's virtually no way that Bronte, Natalie, Bridgette, or Tiffany can get HOH while the team thing is going on when they're the ones who could potentially change the game from the boring, predictable route it's currently on. 

Yes!  It is time to stop the teams.  And it is also time to have an HOH challenge that is geared toward women. There is no way in hell a woman could have won the berry challenge.   

I agree with the bold. 

• Love 1

Boo. The veto ceremony is over, and Vic is by himself, and not going off like I'd hoped. I guess the only drama left for this week is if Frank decides to go after Tiffany instead. 

• Love 2

Vic may rev up, never lose hope especially with this group. I doubt Frank will go after Tiff, he is adamant about getting Victor out, plenty of time for Tiff.

1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

I can't remember if it was posted here, but Michelle also said that she got into a fight with Steve's mom last year over a fan page. Yikes. 

I'm surprised the vets aren't more creeped out by her - fan pages are a whole different level of Big Brother fan.

She doesn't seem to have much of a game plan on her own besides follow the vets/boys. Christine 2.0.

• Love 4
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I guess the only drama left for this week is if Frank decides to go after Tiffany instead. 

At this point I think Day might try to go after Tiffany tbh.

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Wow, so he didn't pull Bronte down, he pulled Paul down?  That's going to cause some discussion. 

He already told everybody he was going to do it. They didn't care.

1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

Wow, so he didn't pull Bronte down, he pulled Paul down?  That's going to cause some discussion. 

They seem too worried about Tiffany to discuss anything besides her for long. But I agree - the fact that Frank/Paulie have spent a lot of time with Paul this week should be noticed.

I  mean I think the women have noticed it and they see what Frank is doing, but Day/Nicole are too apprehensive to do anything about it yet, Bronte/Natalie/Bridgette/Tiffany can't do anything about it, and Michelle doesn't want to do anything about it.

Boo. The veto ceremony is over, and Vic is by himself, and not going off like I'd hoped. I guess the only drama left for this week is if Frank decides to go after Tiffany instead. 

Z said before that she wanted to drop a dime to Victor that Frank arranged the whole backdoor plan this week.  I really hope she does.

• Love 2
Just now, vb68 said:

Z said before that she wanted to drop a dime to Victor that Frank arranged the whole backdoor plan this week.  I really hope she does.

I think they must all know that now.  It is glaring that he is in charge.  Paul will tell him, too if he cannot figure it out. 

3 hours ago, brdwygurl said:

Yesssss Day, come on!

Jokers:

Day to the feeds: I need to win this game & to do that I need to figure out how to get rid of Frank.  He's my biggest competition.  Wondering if she can trust the other girls to vote out Frank and wonders when's the right time to take that shot. Sounds like she wants to do it before jury but is frustrated with Michelle who keeps saying that they can't do it before jury

How does she go from here to telling Frank Tiff is coming after him.

She is all over the damn place.

• Love 3

From Twitter 

Frank to Corey- Day told me outside that Tiff came to her last night and is already talking about getting me out before jury #BB18

How about they all just hand Frank the game? It'll make it easier for Grodner. 

• Love 9
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

How about they all just hand Frank the game? It'll make it easier for Grodner. 

Yea really. These people should be ashamed of themselves. This is like Derrick all over again except that Frank isn't as good as Derrick (and Derrick wasn't even that good!) and these people are actually smarter than BB16's nimrods. It's flabbergasting.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

She is all over the damn place.

I have been singing this song all morning.  She does not now how to play this game. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Day usually has such a great read on things but yea she just doesn't know how to play. She has good plans sometimes but she lets her paranoia get the best of her, doesn't let anything sit, and doesn't know how to execute.

• Love 3

Davonne is killing me.

Seriously, damn it.  Frank felt safe and now he's going to be super on guard.

Day deserves for this to blow up in her face.

• Love 6
(edited)

So this week Corey and James will be throwing HOH and I wouldn't be surprised to see Frank convince Day to throw it, too. I'll be absolutely shocked if Frank doesn't win the next HOH.

• Love 4
(edited)

Day is perceptive, but she lacks logic and strategy.  She sees what other people are doing, but doesn't have a clue what to do to put herself in the best position.  In Tiffany vs. Frank, she shouldn't be helping Frank.  Frank has several people that seem loyal to him, while Tiffany has no true allies.  I'm sure in her mind she's pitting them against each other, but she should want Frank out over Tiffany.  Maybe she's just letting the Vanessa connection get to her.

With that said, Frank has been playing too hard for this early in the season and I doubt he makes it past mid jury.  It's never good to be seen as running the house at week 2, and that's what most people think about Frank.  He's a big target, the best players are barely on the radar at this point.  It's possible he could overcome that through social game and if he can beast comps like he did in season 14, but even then I think it will be tough.  

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

With that said, Frank has been playing too hard for this early in the season and I doubt he makes it past mid jury.  It's never good to be seen as running the house at week 2, and that's what most people think about Frank.  He's a big target, the best players are barely on the radar at this point.  It's possible he could overcome that through social game and if he can beast comps like he did in season 14, but even then I think it will be tough.  

I agree, but never underestimate what Groder will do to keep Frank in the house!

• Love 1
(edited)

Day is perceptive, but she lacks logic and strategy.  She sees what other people are doing, but doesn't have a clue what to do to put herself in the best position. 

I think part of this is that I know Day does idolize Danielle Reyes from season 3, and  Day is trying to emulate Danielle with all the different deals and side alliances.  I can kind of see that.  But the thing is Danielle did understand the game and for the most part knew what she was doing.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
(edited)

I don't understand Day telling Frank that Tiff wants him out before jury. Such a mistake. Frank/Tiffany were already not going to work together. No need to fan the flames until it's time - and Tiffany out earlier is bad for Day, so it wasn't time. 

There goes her Secret Frank Weapon. She doesn't seem to know how to sit on information or use it effectively.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I have been getting increasingly more irate over this team bullshit. It basically prevents a power shift from ever happening. I think Grodner must like it when a big alliance led by a man controls the entire game or something. Meanwhile I feel pretty confident that a majority of the audience hates that. The fun and intrigue comes from when the underdogs can rise up and make a big game changing move. 

There are are only two ways that I can see those four winning HoH while still being in teams. In a case like last week's HoH where one person has to bring back the special HoH winning whatever, one of them could just book across before anyone else says anything (unlikely but hilarious if it would happen) or they go to an individual HoH comp like a wall comp where the winner is HoH but the team they're on is safe. 

But I don't think either of those will happen until after the twist is over. The team thing just suuuucks.

• Love 1