Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Fuck you Paul and fuck you Nicole!  

Welcome to the Fuck you, Nicole! Club. Your membership card is coming in the mail.

1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

I'll make popcorn.

The HGs will provide the salt.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Deets, Wings.  We need deets.  What was the fight about? Who won? Are they still speaking?

Paul, being a musician knows everything in the field.  It was about the VMA awards and do the stars get paid to appear vs invited.  The details are lost on me but that doesn't matter.  The point was Paul was sure he was right and Victor said they had no way to fact check it so "lets, drop it.."  Paul kept saying you are wrong.  Victor said he was done with the conversation, many times.  Paul escalated it saying "you are wrong, I am a musician, I know."   Victor, I don't want to fight.  Paul, I am not fighting!!!  He was yelling.  This went on for way too long.  Paul said he liked to fight.  Finally Victor just walked away.  Very strange.  The fight has been underway for awhile when I saw it was 4:49 pm.  It is worth a look because it was so bizarre.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
Just now, bbaddict said:

When I go to the live feeds page it is totally blank. Is there something I need to do?

CBS website is apparently down, so it'll take some time for them to get it back up. 

I stream the feeds (Canadian here) so that's why they work for me at the moment. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, bbaddict said:

When I go to the live feeds page it is totally blank. Is there something I need to do?

Blank for me too. I left the feeds on while I ran an errand and when I came back they were fine but I refreshed for some dumb reason and now can't get anything.

It appears the entire cbs.com site is down. I can't even go to the main page. The app is not working either. Damn it. The rare occasion when the feeds might actually be semi-interesting and it's down.

19 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Finally Victor just walked away. 

He didn't. Paul actually walked away while still arguing about it as he left. LOL.

3 minutes ago, diana said:

It appears the entire cbs.com site is down. I can't even go to the main page. The app is not working either. Damn it. The rare occasion when the feeds might actually be semi-interesting and it's down.

I know right. What a crock of shit. Fuck you, CBS!

Edited by peachmangosteen

Corey, Nicole and James are in the HOH room talking about how Paul and Victor shouldn't be surprised, that they should have seen it coming.

They're talking about how they're screwed if BB has some surprise buyback waiting in the wings.  

Nicole's praising Corey for being a stand up guy.  She's also saying she's going to hide until eviction.  Oh, Nicole, no one else has feeds so I guess it's up to me to say, "Fuck you, Nicole."  

• Love 5

I'm enjoying the feeds a lot. I just switched to Corey/Nicole/James:

James: If [Victor] comes back after another buyback, I'm done.
Nicole: I'm done.

It makes me kind of want another buyback, just for the laughs. 

I'm personally rooting for Victor to win veto and for Paul to leave this week. 

• Love 6

Corey's saying Victor lied to his face.  (He seems to be having doubts).  He's talking himself through all this.

James and Nicole are both reassuring them.  

Paul and Victor are in the kitchen but I can't switch to their camera.

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Me too, but listening to Victor go on and on about how awesome and unevictable he is will be insufferable. I won't be watching/listening anyway though so!

For me, I turn off the feeds when he does it, but at least he does it less frequently. Paul's annoying and irritating to listen to 90% of the time. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

He didn't. Paul actually walked away while still arguing about it as he left. LOL.

Victor left the table and went and got water.  That stopped the fight.  

The feeds are working for me and I am in US. 

4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Me too, but listening to Victor go on and on about how awesome and unevictable he is will be insufferable. I won't be watching/listening anyway though so!

Nothing wrong with positive thinking.   Go ahead that imagining yourself winning Victor.  Go get that veto!! 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Corey's asking if his nomination speech was too harsh.  Nicole and James reassure him that it wasn't.  Corey and James seem more worried about Victor than Paul... makes me wonder if Victor back lashed after nomination.  

Now they're patting each other on the back about how one of them are going to win the money.

James just said he heard the safari room door just slam.  ( I didn't hear it).  

Ooops, .... feeds just went to the safari room.  BRB.

1 minute ago, simplyme said:

I'm still back trying to process that Nicole knows what a "geographic tongue" is (I don't) but can't name the 50 states. It might take me a while to start trying to process actual noms.

You and me both! Doesn't know skin is an organ, knows about a geographic tongue (which I've never heard of either). I'm pretty sure it's only because she says both she and her father have one too but Corey's is the most geographic-y tongue she's ever seen!

Well color me shocked as how this it turning out.  Not.  I can't stand James.  Watching him continuing to throw Natalie UTB is just nasty.  He threw her under the but first by telling Corey/Paul/Victor that Nat wanted Corey out and to keep Victor.  That sealed her fate with Nicory and how he then graced himself with Vic and Paul by constantly saying he HAD to calm her down when they were on the block.  He actually was driving her crazy, he would not let up.  She was fine but would he let her just be?  No.

I would be fine with Paul or James to go home this week.  Paul because when Nat said she was sorry for being swayed he took it to mean she was now against James.  Rightly so.  It was James that sent Vic home when he could have sent Corey.  Now he is all team James?  Well how did work out for you all?  I get that Nicory had the votes but if Paul and Victor had thought it through they would have put up James and either Nicole or Corey and break up an alliance.  Then Victor would have had the final vote.  Then Victor scoops up whoever is left and goes after Paul.  Paul is just a douche hipster who still lives with mommy.

5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm personally rooting for Victor to win veto and for Paul to leave this week. 

From your fingers to God's ears.

• Love 1

Paul and Victor are praising themselves for how far they made it in the game.  Vic is saying he's not mad that he's on the block....he's just mad that it was Corey and Nicole who put them up.  Vic's saying if James had been the one who'd done it --- never cared!

Anybody got feeds yet, or is it just me?

6 minutes ago, simplyme said:

I'm still back trying to process that Nicole knows what a "geographic tongue" is (I don't) but can't name the 50 states. It might take me a while to start trying to process actual noms.

She is an RN.  When looking in someone's mouth you need to know that this is a condition that is not an indication of any disease.  

• Love 3
Just now, J.D. said:

Paul and Victor are praising themselves for how far they made it in the game.  Vic is saying he's not mad that he's on the block....he's just mad that it was Corey and Nicole who put them up.  Vic's saying if James had been the one who'd done it --- never cared!

What I really need is a tiny violin to play at times like these. Alas, those violin lessons I took in 5th grade were during my play time, so I had to decide what my priorities were...

3 minutes ago, mooses said:

Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 4.52.06 PM.png

She's a combination of Corey's doting mother and helicopter girlfriend.

Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 6.24.52 PM.png

"They" didn't have many choices - who else was going to do it?!

Oh good god!  She tried to talk him out of it!! 

• Love 1