Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

Her HOH was overturned.  Her best girlfriend went home.  She's about to be evicted.  I think she's allowed a few days of finally letting the mean asshole tactics in that house piss her off.

You are absolutely correct. All those things are going on for. She has every right to be pissed at everyone and sound off about all of it. Should she take it out on her BFF, soul mate, number 1, etc.?

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

It was so obvious to me all along that Natalie was a phony and just pretending to love James..... I think she figured she would ride his coat tails as far as she could go being attached to him and when she saw she was going to be evicted she had no more use for him and dropped him like a hot potato. 

Her showmance was her strategy to take her as far in the game as she could. She had to know he was a fan favorite and being with him took her much further than she probably would have gone as a solo player. it was total BS when she said he taught her how to trust men again. 

Natalie is just a phony and good riddance to her. 

I'll say it again - world's greatest actress if true.

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

It was so obvious to me all along that Natalie was a phony and just pretending to love James..... I think she figured she would ride his coat tails as far as she could go being attached to him and when she saw she was going to be evicted she had no more use for him and dropped him like a hot potato. 

Her showmance was her strategy to take her as far in the game as she could. She had to know he was a fan favorite and being with him took her much further than she probably would have gone as a solo player. it was total BS when she said he taught her how to trust men again. 

Natalie is just a phony and good riddance to her. 

Or, maybe another reason? She's not a sociopath for the last 80 days and was genuine in her feelings for James and never pretended that they were anything more than what they were, but the last few weeks of her HOH being nulled, her closest allies being evicted, and the two allies she protected turning on her have finally gotten to her? Because she's a human being who has her flaws and is allowed to be pissed and upset right now?

Or she's the greatest actress in the world, because two months of being able to be phony? Hell, props to her. Give her some Emmys right now. Give her a starring role on her own show! 

• Love 21
13 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

So, no, no future for James and Nat, and she's MUCH too good for him anyway. He can go back to threesomes with hookers.

With Rodney. RODNEY! There's a guy I wouldn't want to get closer than 20 feet to without wearing a full suit of armor and possibly being armed with a stun gun.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Or, maybe another reason? She's not a sociopath for the last 80 days and was genuine in her feelings for James and never pretended that they were anything more than what they were, but the last few weeks of her HOH being nulled, her closest allies being evicted, and the two allies she protected turning on her have finally gotten to her? Because she's a human being who has her flaws and is allowed to be pissed and upset right now?

Or she's the greatest actress in the world, because two months of being able to be phony? Hell, props to her. Give her some Emmys right now. Give her a starring role on her own show! 

I agree with you 100% that she was genuine in her feelings for James.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

She really does deserve an Emmy because this is like a Julianna Margulies in The Good Wife level performance she's been putting on nearly 24/7 for like 80 days.

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Nope, she's evil.

Coincidentally, we all only realized it when she made the unpopular move of going after Paul/Victor.

But she's revealed her true self now! Her heart is black! She wouldn't go to the acceptable base with James so she was using him! She didn't commit herself fully to a man she's know for 80 days!

BRB, gotta go write a thinkpiece on why she's bad for the human race.

• Love 20
28 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

You are absolutely correct. All those things are going on for. She has every right to be pissed at everyone and sound off about all of it. Should she take it out on her BFF, soul mate, number 1, etc.?

The same reason that if my husband has a particularly bad day at work or I have a particularly bad day doing... whatever it is I do as a stay-at-home wife, we occasionally take it out on each other with sniping and sharp comments. The only difference is, we have enough space (well, one bedroom apartment but we can go outside and socialize with others, unlike these people) to decompress and realize that we shouldn't have done that, apologize, and move on. It does happen to the best of us, even though we don't really mean it, and it can be easily forgiven. 

Anyone who claims that they've never had a fight or a disagreement in a relationship, I think they're on some serious drugs and I want to know who their supplier is so I can have some, too. Or they're lying through their teeth.

• Love 8

Just started watching BB eviction show and can someone please tell me what that tattoo on Paul's chest is supposed to be? All I see is black, black, and more black.  Maybe a bow or possibly two hands? Or is that feathers?  All I know is that it would not win on Ink Master because it is not legible from across the room and the composition (of whatever it is) sucks!!!!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, bbaddict said:

From what I read on Jokers she is being very cold right now. Yesterday they were amazing together. That is the only thing with Natalie that drives me nuts. I just hope she goes out tonight better than she is acting now.

Perhaps she's realized that James is a COMPLETE " Nice Guy."

Edited by Sara2009
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, texastootsie said:

Just started watching BB eviction show and can someone please tell me what that tattoo on Paul's chest is supposed to be? All I see is black, black, and more black.  Maybe a bow or possibly two hands? Or is that feathers?  All I know is that it would not win on Ink Master because it is not legible from across the room and the composition (of whatever it is) sucks!!!!

It's an eagle.

23 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The same reason that if my husband has a particularly bad day at work or I have a particularly bad day doing... whatever it is I do as a stay-at-home wife, we occasionally take it out on each other with sniping and sharp comments. The only difference is, we have enough space (well, one bedroom apartment but we can go outside and socialize with others, unlike these people) to decompress and realize that we shouldn't have done that, apologize, and move on. It does happen to the best of us, even though we don't really mean it, and it can be easily forgiven. 

Anyone who claims that they've never had a fight or a disagreement in a relationship, I think they're on some serious drugs and I want to know who their supplier is so I can have some, too. Or they're lying through their teeth.

I think you are taking my meaning wrong or I am explaining it wrong. She can vent all she wants. She should do it with him not at him. Does that make sense. He is trying to be there for her don't you think?

3 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

Perhaps she's realized that James is a COMPLETE " nice guy."

Maybe the DR told her to calm the fuck down. Maybe gave her medicine. Who knows. When she came back from the DR she was in a much different mood.

3 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

I think you are taking my meaning wrong or I am explaining it wrong. She can vent all she wants. She should do it with him not at him. Does that make sense. He is trying to be there for her don't you think?

It's a fine line to walk, and it's easy to cross. I don't see anything wrong with it but clearly, mileage varies in this case. I can't speak to whether he's trying or not because I personally haven't been watching and I don't trust the edit.

• Love 1

Right, the live show is now.

Clearly I've moved past the caring stage because I totally forgot.

And, furthermore, I'm not going to watch and maybe not even watch the live feeds for the endurance.

Although getting to watch Nicole and hopefully Corey fall over and over is too good to pass up. 

Besides, maybe a few conks on the head might have Corey pull a Gilligan*. As in, maybe he'll become an entirely different person. 

*Gilligan's Island reference, because I'm an old soul at 22 years old.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

It's a fine line to walk, and it's easy to cross. I don't see anything wrong with it but clearly, mileage varies in this case. I can't speak to whether he's trying or not because I personally haven't been watching and I don't trust the edit.

I watch the live feeds so that is where I am coming from. The broadcast show does not do justice to what actually happens. Example: they edited her terribly last night. It was really unfair to her but maybe they did that because he is leaving. 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Right, the live show is now.

Clearly I've moved past the caring stage because I totally forgot.

And, furthermore, I'm not going to watch and maybe not even watch the live feeds for the endurance.

Although getting to watch Nicole and hopefully Corey fall over and over is too good to pass up. 

Besides, maybe a few conks on the head might have Corey pull a Gilligan*. As in, maybe he'll become an entirely different person. 

*Gilligan's Island reference, because I'm an old soul at 22 years old.

22. That was from the 60s and I watched it than so talk about old souls. To be honest I would not want to be 22 again.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

I think you are taking my meaning wrong or I am explaining it wrong. She can vent all she wants. She should do it with him not at him. Does that make sense.

I think we all know there is what we should do if we were perfect human beings, and then there is what we actually do if we're the somewhat flawed human beings who have been trapped in a house with the same people for so long that oh my god i'm going insane! I expect the slightly flawed person might occasionally behave imperfectly. ;)

• Love 5

She hugged him and said she would miss him. By the chairs. She was kinda in her hyper giddy moody. On her way out she wished him well and said she loved him. 

Julie told her why it was perceived she threw James under the bus. She said she didn't mean James. She meant Nicole and Corey via James. 

She said she always tried to protect James. Would never throw him under the bus and sometimes you say things and don't realize how they come out. 

• Love 1
Just now, gunderda said:

She hugged him and said she would miss him. By the chairs. She was kinda in her hyper giddy moody. On her way out she wished him well and said she loved him. 

I am happy she said that. I wished she would have given him a kiss but oh well. How was his goodbye message.

• Love 2

Nat is adorable* and I'd be very proud if she was my daughter. She's going to be very hurt when she gets out and finds out all the ugly stuff.

*and I'm a cranky oldish person who HATES adorableness.

Also, that high pitched squeal of hers broke all the windows in my house. But I don't care because she's my TV daughter and I love her.

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

I am happy she said that. I wished she would have given him a kiss but oh well. How was his goodbye message.

Not as cheesy as I would have liked but he said he learned a lot from her and she was his best fried. 

Oh and natalie said James was her sole mate during her speech and to Julie. 

James is going for the small container. (Prize) 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Not as cheesy as I would have liked but he said he learned a lot from her and she was his best fried. 

Oh and natalie said James was her sole mate during her speech and to Julie. 

Not as cheesy as I would have liked either but oh well.

Eviction on Tuesday and live eviction on wed. 

I can't remember if this means the feeds will be cut at a certain time for them to tape the Tuesday eviction? 

James is going for the big bowl now. 

He seems to have the hardest time with the slippery lane 

5 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Sounds like James is making good on his word and trying to get evicted so he can go to jury.

Just now, gunderda said:

I can't remember if this means the feeds will be cut at a certain time for them to tape the Tuesday eviction? 

I can't remember when they cut them, but I think they might be cut sometime on Sunday, as I think that's when they'll do the taped eviction. They have to cut them up until (I think?) Wednesday's live eviction. 

Hell if I remember, though. 

3 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

Nat is adorable* and I'd be very proud if she was my daughter. She's going to be very hurt when she gets out and finds out all the ugly stuff.

*and I'm a cranky oldish person who HATES adorableness.

Also, that high pitched squeal of hers broke all the windows in my house. But I don't care because she's my TV daughter and I love her.

So true! Nat's cutesy personality is something I usually hate, but she grew on me very quickly and now I find it nothing but endearing. It's really taught me that I should never make assumptions about someone based on first impressions. I thought she would be a ditz that would try to flirt her way to the end but that couldn't have been further from the truth. Yeah, she flirted some but she also demanded respect and she had the best intuition of anyone in that house. She totally called that Glen was a cop and he was there for like what, two days? Love her and because of that I am hoping that she and James do not work out because he doesn't deserve her AT ALL. She's getting so much shit for ONE comment when he has been throwing her under the bus for weeks. It's disgusting.

• Love 13

Corey is smoking everyone. He's talking such huge steps. It's like two car spaces ahead of the other car. And, then there is Nicole is running & laughing & sliding. I seem to remember people falling a lot in similar challenges of this. Very odd!

• Love 1

I'm disappointed. There should be like an inch thick of Crisco on those lanes. I should see people butt planting by now. They should all look like Bambi going on the ice for the first time. Boo.

ETA: Ew. Derrick with Jeff. 

HA! I missed Paul falling but I didn't miss his little crawl back up. LOL But I caught the second one. Double LOL

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

Meh. At this point, I say have Corey win so Paul/Victor can be in danger. I don't like Nicole or Corey much either, but I can't stand Paul's scare tactics when he's the big man on campus. 

At this point, I just don't care who wins. James would be a nice change, but he's throwing it. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Corey is smoking everyone. He's talking such huge steps. It's like two car spaces ahead of the other car. And, then there is Nicole is running & laughing & sliding. I seem to remember people falling a lot in similar challenges of this. Very odd!

I can't see Corey going against Victor/Paul - it'd mean he'd be stuck with Nicole 24/7 again, right? I'd guess it'd be Paul/James nominations - and Nicole would have to convince Corey to vote out Paul since he'd be the tiebreaker.

I'm actually just kind of making that up since I haven't watched the feeds - but Corey/Victor seem like best bros now. The only chance of the Final Four not making it at this point is a James Veto?

8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Sounds like James is making good on his word and trying to get evicted so he can go to jury.

Oh, classic James going for the prize. A disappointment 'til the end.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I'm disappointed. There should be like an inch thick of Crisco on those lanes. I should see people butt planting by now. They should all look like Bambi going on the ice for the first time. Boo.

I agree! 

• Love 1

Ugh, this was a terrible BB week..  Start to finish, there was just nothing good at all.  Glad it's over.

Honestly, Corey's the winner that this season deserves.  A total disappointment in all respects.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I thought the smaller container was just for a bigger scoop, no prize.

What would be the point of filling the smaller one without a prize though?

James in his way too tight button shirt.  Poor little fella.  I guess he doesn't see how wrong that is. 

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

What would be the point of filling the smaller one without a prize though?

Much bigger scoop, which traditionally in the past has been a good advantage.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2