Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

I don't think she's sincere at all. I sure hope not because there's no need for her to be sorry about that stuff. It wasn't a bad move at all. It was actually a great move. It didn't work out because a) she waffled on it because she lets her emotions fuel her game and b) the second buy back.

This Nicole/Corey/Paul/Victor foursome continues to be the worst. I need that shit broken up already. I can't believe I'm going to have to start rooting for James just so these four can be knocked down a peg. Gross! 

Oh good, now the hellish 4 are shit talking Natalie. Nicole, "She always tries to get me to think people are bad." Are you fucking serious right now? Fuck, you, Nicole!

ETA: It's so interesting the Paul/Victor find it so horrible that Natalie is using James, yet Corey has point blank said he's using Nicole and they have no problem with that. Very interesting.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7

Meanwhile, on camera 3 at 10:12:   Nicole's talking with Corey in the kitchen.  She thinks Natalie's flirting with Vic and Paul right now because Natalie's in the HOH room with them while James is asleep in London.  She thinks it's awful that Natalie's in the HOH bedroom without James.  What is wrong with that woman?  Why does she think FLIRTING is the only way to further yourself in the game?  And what does she think is going on in that HOH bedroom with the 3 of them?  

I hope Nat goes this week because she the only real threat left to Vic/Paul's game .... besides each other.  Still, I gotta hand it to her for at least trying to make amends.  James is going to sleep till Thursday ala Meech and hope for the best.  UGGHH.

• Love 3

I'll say this: they probably don't know tha Natalie already told James that his gut/judgement was wrong and basically blamed him for this shit.

i do think Nat was sincere about trusting the wrong judgement and turning on them, and she really didn't throw James hardcore under the bus. But, the others already believe she has this "victim/marytr"  fake act  associated with her, and that perception is stuck with her...

I do think she does play the victim card, and I don't like Natalie, but she is finally playing for herself and I can't blame her. 

• Love 4

And now we have 'fake tits' talk again. Paul, he's such a great guy. A hero really!

1 minute ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

He's dead to train wreck Becky ......

I miss Becky. Remember when we all started rooting for her because she was one of the few people who had any clue. Sigh, memories!

• Love 2

Oh, I thought of another fun thing to root for since everyone sucks. Paula/Victor/whoever F3 and Paul wins final HOH: does he take Victor since he's promised Victor up and down all day every day that he would or does he do the smart thing and take the easy win? I mean Paul would beat Victor anyway, but I don't think he's as sure of that as I am.

• Love 1

I think the next veto is Morph/comic and I have a feeling either Paul/Vic will win it. James seems over the whole thing, and I don't have faith in Jatalie winning mental competitions.

Paul is now saying that either him or Vic should convince Natalie that they will take her to the final 2. Paul is starting to plant the seeds of trying to get a at on their side, just in case she stays and wins HOH. They believe Natalie latching on to them wouldn't be too bad.

4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

And now we have 'fake tits' talk again. Paul, he's such a great guy. A hero really!

I miss Becky. Remember when we all started rooting for her because she was one of the few people who had any clue. Sigh, memories!

Her HOH week was one of the highlights of BB17 until fucking James ruined it.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

What a loathsome fucking shitheel he is. 

I hope James or Nat pull off the veto win, if only to see the expressions on their smug fucking faces. 

Edited by AbsoluteShower
Fuck you Nicole, Paul, Victor AND Corey! Fuck you ALL!
  • Love 10

Nat told James she would vote for Vic or Paul to win even if she leaves this week.  I wonder if she realizes she's telling this to JAMES.  I mean, why wouldn't she vote for James?  She obviously doesn't think he has what it takes to make it to final two.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Her HOH week was one of the highlights of BB17 until fucking James ruined it.

James ruins everything!

Ugh they should have brought Becky, Jackie, or even Shelli back over Nicole.

It is making me so irate that Victor is disgusted over Natalie throwing James under the bus yet he's talking about how much he loves Corey, who literally point blank said he's using Nicole. I mean really now.

• Love 4

The hoh has decided that nat has thrown James under the bus Because she apologized to them (hoh) and stated that she had trusted James' judgement.  The forums have been stating all season that James ruined her game!  In the world of nicory that all means she played James all season, which is ridiculous.  Nat is finally playing her own games and it was smart to go up and talk to the hoh.  They are already talking about picking nat up.

35 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I mean, even if you don't follow football, there are some teams that everybody should know the color of:  49er's, Dolphins, Broncos.

Slowly raising hand......I have no idea what colors teams wear, and most of the time I can't even tell you what sport a team plays.  I know the Dallas Cowboys only because I like to watch the cheerleader try-outs.  Other than that......zip, nada. 

• Love 13

I was trying to remember if I always hate nearly everyone in the F6 so I went back to look at the recent seasons' F6: hated all but 2 in BB17, all but 1 in BB16, 1 in BB15, 1-ish in BB14. So I need to remember next year that people I like just don't make it this far and that people I hate always do.

Paul/Victor are so high on themselves. I always find myself rooting against the people who get so arrogant. That being said, considering Natalie is going this week, the only person I wouldn't hate to see win is Victor. Which annoys me considering he's already been evicted twice and really shouldn't even have a chance to win. But he's the only one I don't actively hate.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Slowly raising hand......I have no idea what colors teams wear, and most of the time I can't even tell you what sport a team plays.  I know the Dallas Cowboys only because I like to watch the cheerleader try-outs.  Other than that......zip, nada. 

Don't feel bad.  My ex still says the 'Dallas Broncos'.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It is making me so irate that Victor is disgusted over Natalie throwing James under the bus yet he's talking about how much he loves Corey, who literally point blank said he's using Nicole. I mean really now.

I believe there's a mathematical equation which answers this:

x > y where 'x' = bro's and 'y' = ho's

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

I do wish James/Nat would stop harping on the mistakes they made. 

It's really annoying. Also annoying, Victor/Paul talking about how they are the greatest players who have ever played the game. Apparently Production got tired of that too because they just switched the feeds to Nicole/Corey. LOL.

This was a good move by Nat IMO.  Making amends with Paul/Vic can only help her.  At this point, she has nothing to lose.  And honestly, Natalie staying is better for Paul/Vic than James.  James's connection outside the house with Nicole means he is way more likely to put up P/V than Natalie.  If I were Paul/Vic, I would strongly consider trying hard to win veto and take her off the block.  If it's Nat and James on the block, then Nicorey has control of the votes this week and P/V can't stop them from voting out their best-case-scenario F3.  

As far as Natalie's statement to James about voting for P/V at the end, come on, even James knows he's not gonna be in the F2.  If he survives this week, the only way he can get there is by winning HOH or POV every week until the end of the game.  It's just not gonna happen.  Look at how he's played in all comps that don't involve standing on a wall this season.  Look at his performance in the most recent HOH comp; he's basically given up.   I can't blame her for that statement.

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Paul/Victor are so high on themselves. I always find myself rooting against the people who get so arrogant. That being said, considering Natalie is going this week, the only person I wouldn't hate to see win is Victor. Which annoys me considering he's already been evicted twice and really shouldn't even have a chance to win. But he's the only one I don't actively hate.

100% agree, although I do hope Nat can find a way to stay in the house this week.  If one of Nicole, Corey, or Paul HAS to win this game, I hope it's Corey.  He's so stupid that he'll blow it all pretty quickly.  It'll also be hilarious that he'll dump Nicole the second he gets out of the house anyway, so she won't see a dime of the money AND lose the guy as well.  It's what she deserves for playing as if being the "last girl standing" gets some special prize.

• Love 6

James is reiterating that if he wins veto, he is giving it to Natalie. I have this feeling that James is hoping CBS gives him a sympathetic edit for AFP. I truly think James knows he's going home, so he'll do anything to win that 25k. In my mind, that's how I feel like James rolls. He's playing for America, he's playing for us lol.

James also believes that he can get a call from Survivor or Amazing Race after this.

Edited by CheetaraThunder
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

In my mind, that's how I feel like James rolls. He's playing for America, he's playing for us lol.

I had a number of knee-jerk responses to this, and they were all rude.

• Love 2

Victor and Paul will not take Natalie on board, they talked about that.  They will lead her to believe that, should she win HOH in hopes she will not put them up.   They are loyal to Nicory and the 5k cemented that beyond what was true anyway.  James out this week, Nat the next.   zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

P/v will use Nat if she stays and gets power, which is smart for them. She wants Nicorey heads on a platter.

While Nicorey and Jatalie battle each other, Vic/Paul are just sitting on the sidelines waiting till both showmances kill each other off. How no one else is picking up on it, is mind boggling.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't think she's sincere at all. I sure hope not because there's no need for her to be sorry about that stuff. It wasn't a bad move at all. It was actually a great move. It didn't work out because a) she waffled on it because she lets her emotions fuel her game and b) the second buy back.

This Nicole/Corey/Paul/Victor foursome continues to be the worst. I need that shit broken up already. I can't believe I'm going to have to start rooting for James just so these four can be knocked down a peg. Gross! 

She was absolutely sincere. She knows she fucked up. She admitted as much to James several times since Thursday night. 

Major catchup time here:

On 9/2/2016 at 10:25 AM, Cutty said:

I get that, and I don't agree with the term bitter jury. If a jury is bitter against you that's your fault.

Echo echo - the Russell Hantz Rule applies.  :)

On 9/2/2016 at 11:42 AM, wings707 said:

Hindsight says there were missteps.  James failed to keep Nic and Corey close with the plan, assuring them Corey as a pawn was safe.  James almost voted him out!  That is what alienated Nicory and destroyed their F4 plan.  And James continued to think everything was in place!  

James "almost" voted Corey out?  Is that something like being "almost" pregnant?  :)

On 9/2/2016 at 0:01 PM, J.D. said:

Just the other day I was telling my dying aunt, "Hey, you already had  chemo twice and  bounced back into  remission.  What more do you want? Other people with cancer don't get multiple  chances to bounce back from the brink of death.  I'm  not  going  to  praise  you  for your valiant effort and remarkable  strength. You  had  your chance --- just like Victor. Now be gone with you, dying  aunt."

If you're equating BB to a cancer, give me a minute - I'm sure I can come up with at least ONE basis on which to disagree.

... Okay, maybe two minutes.

23 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

If Paul is honestly attached to a fucking pool floaty then I think he probably needs therapy more than even Michelle. That's actually really sad.

Nah, Paul's just pimping out Pablo to famewhore some more camera time.

23 hours ago, spanana said:

I'm of two minds about Michelle.

I frequently think Michelle is of two minds about Michelle, so you're not alone.  :>

22 hours ago, LGGirl said:

James biggest mistake was throwing the HOH to Nichole.  When the game is down to that many players, you have to play for yourself and trust no one.  He's gotten by all season by throwing comps and became too complacent and blind to the dynamics in the house.   He so deserves to go. 

I interpreted that throw by James as strategic, to solidify his relationship with Nichole.

19 hours ago, wings707 said:

James-  Pranking everyone all week is not is not funny, you dumb ass.

I disagree; if you're certain you're walking out the Front Door, I say give 'em hell with every step.  At least YOU'LL have a fun trip.  :)

4 hours ago, gunderda said:

and Maybe he doesn't want to be on the hook for more child support.  I get the vibe that his baby mama loves be attached to "James from big brother" 

4 hours ago, sunsheyen said:

She was a one night stand, so no big attachment for the woman. She was just trying to force an insta-family on James. He was too weak to create boundaries, pick up his daughter, parent her, and keep it moving.  Now the chick has wrangled herself a prime time appearance.  I thought Julie's "explanation" that this is NOT James' woman was hilarious. 

Yeah, she seems like a trifling one, posting on twitter that the little girl doesn't like Natalie. I was expecting at least a 10 year old who could somewhat get a vibe on people. This is a kid who is barely out of the toddler stage. Get this chick out of here. 

IIRC babymama is one of the primary reasons James grabs every cash opportunity that comes his way.  James has never been well-off financially outside BB.  Before his first season he was working a "retail associate" (read: salesman on the floor) job at Best Buy, and not earning enough to keep up with his child support - enough so babymama got him jailed for it on at least one occasion.  Half his BB17 AFP money went to cover back child support.  So beyond their daughter, I don't think babymama's relationship with James is based on love - other than her love for what part she can wrangle of his BB paychecks, that is.

2 hours ago, AbsoluteShower said:

It seems to me like there is some sort of 'central casting pool'  that the various networks pick and choose from - Corey was originally picked for the Bachelor, as was Nat, Zakiyah another dating show, James Party Down South...

There is - it's called kasstinginc.com .

• Love 3
1 minute ago, CheetaraThunder said:

It is kind of weird that James is willing to throw his game out for a girl he just met, but won't try to win money for his daughter.

I think it's cause he knows he can't win. So he's hopping that if the viewers see him sacrifice himself for Nat, they will want to reward him for that with AFP check. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, AbsoluteShower said:

He is sacrificing his game (such as it is!) to try and push Nat a little

Do the HGs get more money for being in the house than they get being in the jury house?  Otherwise if a person knew their game was done, they might think they'd be more comfy in the JH.

He's [Jame's] playing for America, he's playing for us lol.

And is he ever going to be surprised to find out we don't even want him!

Edited by Skycatcher
27 minutes ago, Nashville said:

1) - the Russell Hantz Rule applies.  :)

2) There is - it's called kasstinginc.com .

1) - can you refresh my memory on this one?

2) - there oughta be a law agin this!!!!!!!!  Points for a cute naming of the company, though, Thanks for mentioning that AbShower.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

2) - there oughta be a law agin this!!!!!!!!  Points for a cute naming of the company, though, Thanks for mentioning that AbShower.

Is Robyn Kass an employee of CBS or a freelance? If the former, conflict of interest much?

• Love 1
6 hours ago, wait.what said:

When will nominations be? Not that there is much suspense of who it will be. 

Is anyone (Nat or James) even trying?

James talked to Victor and Paul and told Victor why he did what he did and to basically not hold it against Natalie.

According to a Google search, she's the casting director.  Whether that makes her an employee or a contractor, I don't know.  I've read here that next season they will have a different casting person.  I'm especially offended that Paulie got to sit in on auditions because he was a friend of someone in casting. If it was Robin Kass, that tells me a lot about her lack of professionalism.

ETA: OMG, she's a dead ringer for Jennifer Garner in this pic.

MV5BNTA4MDgzMTc1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjQyMjIwNQ@@._V1_UY98_CR4,0,67,98_AL_.jpg

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, simplyme said:

This sounds like a James excuse. Instead of "Let's both try to win veto, and whoever wins it, we use it to remove Natalie from the block," James has another excuse to play dead and pretend it's noble. *eyeroll*

Two people trying for veto is usually twice the chance of winning. Well, unless one is James. I don't hate the guy, but Jesus. The opossum should not be anyone's spirit animal.

I love James and Natalie ad I agree that he should NOT throw the POV. On the other hand, I may be the only one who would be fine if he used it on her. She has a better chance of getting farther in the game than he does.

4 hours ago, wings707 said:

He said "I love you" to her last night (first I heard).  He is not using her for anything, he wants to be with her in RL.  He really is in love with her and not reading her signals!  She clearly wants to be just friends.  And if he pushes harder it will be reduced to texting occasionally.  

I don't think Meg had anything to do with his AFP on BB16 (?).   He was happy go lucky amidst some drama and apparently many liked his pranks.  

I am a man so maybe I am not seeing the signals you are. If she is using him or just wants to b friends I must be blind as a bat.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, bbaddict said:

I love James and Natalie ad I agree that he should NOT throw the POV. On the other hand, I may be the only one who would be fine if he used it on her. She has a better chance of getting farther in the game than he does.

You're not the only one! James has said several times he's going to use the veto on Nat.

4 hours ago, AbsoluteShower said:

It was a joke. James cracked up the moment he said it and Nat was laughing as well. Hardly crickets.

They both appear to suffer from "restless hand syndrome" though, judging by the way the blanket was moving...

I believe you and me are in the same mindset as far as James and Natalie go by reading your posts. I differ here and think he was testing the waters for a reaction and then threw Marilyn Monroe as a cover. Of course I could be wrong.

4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

James shouldn't be throwing this comp. If he really wants to give up for Natalie, he should be winning the veto and then taking her off, forcing Victor to put up either Nicole or Corey. But now Natalie's probably going and James will be kicking himself.

And yes, I'm resigning myself to the fact that Natalie's going if she doesn't win veto. 

After that she made him promise not to throw the veto. I also agree that he should try and take Natalie off the block. I am not sure she would do that now as she seems to want to stay in the game and play with Victor. It is all for not unless one of them wins. I just wish James knew that Natalie is gone unless she comes off the block.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

People always ask for this but I really think we would actually end up hating something like this.

I really need Paul to go. I literally can't stand to listen to him at all anymore. I'd rather listen to Nicole. At least she can sometimes be fun to hate.

Natalie apologizing to Paul/Victor is making me sick. Natalie, you don't owe them an apology.

Planting the seed in case she stays this week. She REALLY BELIEVES she screwed up. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

Planting the seed in case she stays this week. She REALLY BELIEVES she screwed up. 

She does. And she did. And nothing and nobody will convince me otherwise. She should have ignored Production when they "suggested" she and James work with Nicole/Corey. It seems clear that Production didn't want Nicole or Corey in the buyback comp, they wanted Victor or Paul in it. If she'd stayed loyal to Paul and Victor than Victor would have been 100% loyal and would have kept Paul in line to keep her and James as F4. Nicole could never be trusted to hold to this. Natalie really should be having a case of the big time regrets.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Well Natalie is apologizing to Oaul/Vic for trusting James and going with his instincts. She basically saying she should have never back stabbed them and now knows that it was a huge mistake and regrets it. 

I don't like Natalie, but I do believe she is truly sincere about all this. She knows she truly fucked up and regrets it. I'll give it to her though, veto hasn't even been played and she is already throwing James UTB.  Play the game girl.

She did tell James the same thing and that hurt him. He even said so. I am not sure she understands how that came across. If she did I am not sure she would have said it to either party. I could be wrong.

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh good, now the hellish 4 are shit talking Natalie. Nicole, "She always tries to get me to think people are bad." Are you fucking serious right now? Fuck, you, Nicole!

ETA: It's so interesting the Paul/Victor find it so horrible that Natalie is using James, yet Corey has point blank said he's using Nicole and they have no problem with that. Very interesting.

She was abosolutely sincere.

I think the next veto is Morph/comic and I have a feeling either Paul/Vic will win it. James seems over the whole thing, and I don't have faith in Jatalie winning mental competitions.

Paul is now saying that either him or Vic should convince Natalie that they will take her to the final 2. Paul is starting to plant the seeds of trying to get a at on their side, just in case she stays and wins HOH. They believe Natalie latching on to them wouldn't be too bad.

And that is exactly what she wants and what James suggested she do.

2 hours ago, J.D. said:

Nat told James she would vote for Vic or Paul to win even if she leaves this week.  I wonder if she realizes she's telling this to JAMES.  I mean, why wouldn't she vote for James?  She obviously doesn't think he has what it takes to make it to final two.

She said his name 1st and than Victor or Paul. That is what I saw on the feeds. Also, Her and James figure one of them is going this week.

It would be interesting if Nat won veto, it would help Paul/Vic out. 

I do wish James/Nat would stop harping on the mistakes they made. It happened, go and win veto.

Agree. I think James is trying to do that but Natalie keeps bringing stuff up. I remember when Natalie just wanted to make jury. I miss those days.

2 hours ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Which is what James wants them to do. He is sacrificing his game (such as it is!) to try and push Nat a little further.

I wish she would acknowledge this and move on from blaming him for everything. It's really funny. Last night they were talking again about everything that went wrong. Natalie said I shouldn't have won that HOH. SHE SAID that's what started everything. I remember at the time that James said that they DID NOT need to win the HOH. Just funny to me.

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

1) - can you refresh my memory on this one?

Survivor parallel.  Russell Hantz played to F2 on two different seasons of Survivor, and lost spectacularly both times; despite a very good strategic game, Russell's (anti-)social game so poisoned the Jury pool that the only occasion they wouldn't have pissed all over him was if he was on fire.  Russell Hantz = Poster Boy for bad jury management.

1 hour ago, AbsoluteShower said:

How fortuitous it is that Big Brother's Casting Director Robyn Kass also happens to own LA's premier full-service reality casting company...

48 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Is Robyn Kass an employee of CBS or a freelance? If the former, conflict of interest much?

Kass started out as a CBS production employee in 2001 with Survivor season 2, shortly followed by BB S2; opened kasstinginc.com and went freelance in 2005.  BB's Casting Director position used to be a direct hire (Kass); now it's a contracted position.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 2