Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, J.D. said:

But if James is not on board, the plan's not going to work.... or what am I missing?

Their plan is to ask Paul and/or Victor.   Bridget feels close to Victor and Meech was close to Paul at one point. 

Edited by wings707
37 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea that Michelle/Bridgette/Natalie convo was pretty great. I expect absolutely nothing to come from it though.

Natalie and Bridget would be stupid to trust Michelle, who is the biggest misogynist in the house.

Even if she stays, she will be voted off in the DE. 

Edited by escape
18 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Paulie wants him to cancel his vote so he will.  Don't know his second choice though. 

I wonder if TPTB will allow James to cancel only ONE vote if he chooses to.  I mean, if it's a 'gift,' and he decided to use only half his gift, James could force Victor to cast the deciding vote in a tie breaker thereby keeping the blood off his own hands.  Of course, everyone who knows a little something about math will be able to figure out something doesn't add up.  Then James would have to say he canceled his own vote because he didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings (regardless of whether that's true) and people would be mad for a little while, but they wouldn't see him as a threat.  They'd only see him as a chicken shit, and Victor would either take the heat or be hailed as a hero for eliminating Meech or Zak.

(Thank God I go back to work tomorrow.  This 'down time' wreaks havoc on my psyche.  LOL).

Edited by J.D.
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I don't know if that is allowed but he would not go creative all of a sudden, anyway.

I don't want him to do that, btw..... I was just "playing with the numbers" to try and get Vic to make the deciding vote since I have little faith in James at this point.  Sad to say.  :(

• Love 1

While I'd love to have the votes flip, it does make sense for Bridgette/Natalie but not for the game James is playing. Maybe if he had created stronger bonds with people, like Corey - if Corey flipped, he could be top dog of a majority and set up Paulie versus Corey, but James would just be moving to bottom of the totem pole of another alliance.

Also, it'd have more of a chance if James could cancel votes I'm secret. This out-in-the-open nonsense is not doing this season any favors.

I appreciate the Bridgette/Natalie gaming together though, and it does make sense for them. Natalie may just realize how little James cares about what she thinks.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2

Oh god, do not lie to Paul.  Just pitch Z out, nothing more.  Do not tell him you know 5 people who want him out.   It may be true but not necessary.  Just making a one time deal shows him he could possibly trust you another time to help him!  

Meech is having a conversation with Victor.  It seems to be going well.  Victor wants Z gone but he can't vote.  It all rests on James and which votes he chooses to negate.  She is suggesting to him not to trust Paulie.  Victor does.  

Edited by wings707
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Meech is having a conversation with Victor.  It seems to be going well.  Victor wants Z gone but he can't vote.  It all rests on James and which votes he chooses to negate.  She is suggesting to him not to trust Paulie.  Victor does.  

I'm listening to that too, and I have one piece of advice for Meech.  She really needs to stop saying "I don't think James has the balls to use the 2 votes to blah, blah, blah...."  That may be how she feels, and that may even be the truth, but she really needs to be smarter and to word things differently.  She wants a male to use his power to help her stay in the game, so maybe saying, "... I don't think he has the balls ...." isn't the right way to go about it.  

If the genders were reversed, Meech needs to ask herself how receptive would a female be if she were holding the 2-vote power and a guy on the block were to say, "I don't think so-and-so [female] would be able to get her PMS in check long enough to do blah, blah, blah to my advantage."  I hope you get that 2-vote advantage, Big Meech, but you really have to be more tactful if you're going to have a chance.

• Love 1

She is also being way too vague and soft spoken.  Sell yourself and get a firm answer on will he tall Paul and ask that he not repeat it to anyone else.  Name Paulie, Corey and Nicole.  Victor is smart and he gave her some good advice but did not pick up on Meech telling him (softly) that Paulie cannot take everyone to the end.  Victor has no clue that he is at the top of the hit list.  She doesn't know that either.  He is very complacent.  

• Love 1

I'm glad she's talking to Vic.  He used to be tight with Paul before he was evicted, but then he returned to the house to find his bro Paul had since buddied up to Paulie.  Vic might not elude to it, but he has to realize he's nobody's 'ride or die.'  I'm guessing after X-number of weeks in the house with little human interaction and not being at the top of anybody's friend list -- Meech could be his new BFF.  She lost Day.  Vic lost Paul to Paulie.  Meech needs to seize this opportunity.  Look at how talkative Vic's gotten with her in this one-on-one.  I see a man who needs a friend.  Hint.... hint.... Meech.  That's your cue.

The thing holding Meech back is James. He is not going to shake things up right before a DE. It's honestly not good for his game right now. It doesn't help that he is starting to distance himself from Natalie.

i can honestly see James negating Bridge/Nat/Paul votes... I would laugh if he did do Bridge/Nat.

Meech is still talking with Vic in the HOH room and Bridgette is still talking with Paul in the Safari room.  Meech is doing great allowing Vic to talk about whatever he wants to talk about.... life stuff, college experiences, vacations, etc.  Bridge, unfortunately, is carrying the convo a little too much IMO.  She needs to turn the convo around to Paul, ask him about himself, his business, his family, his life...etc.  In other words, she needs work his ego to sway him away from Paulie's stranglehold.  

• Love 2

The only way Paul/Vic will go after Paulie is if Paulie legit puts them on the block together and outright tells them that he is going after him. And even then they'll probably be like " well thank you Paulie, you are right."

the girls are the only one who want to make the moves but they have nothing helping them. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Meech is still talking with Vic in the HOH room and Bridgette is still talking with Paul in the Safari room.  Meech is doing great allowing Vic to talk about whatever he wants to talk about.... life stuff, college experiences, vacations, etc.  Bridge, unfortunately, is carrying the convo a little too much IMO.  She needs to turn the convo around to Paul, ask him about himself, his business, his family, his life...etc.  In other words, she needs work his ego to sway him away from Paulie's stranglehold.  

Bridget is not doing well with Paul.  Michele screwed herself with the speech.  It has them all wanting her out.  Unless Nat can talk James into Z gone, it isn't going to happen.  

4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Bridget is not doing well with Paul.  Michele screwed herself with the speech.  It has them all wanting her out.  Unless Nat can talk James into Z gone, it isn't going to happen.  

Wings!  You're raining on my parade.  I wanna see some good game play.  Waaaaahhhhhhhhh.....  :)

vyE4.gif

• Love 3
1 minute ago, J.D. said:

Wings!  You're raining on my parade.  I wanna see some good game play.  Waaaaahhhhhhhhh.....  :)

vyE4.gif

You are right!!  I am so sorry.  Onward to positive thinking.  There is a night a day ahead of us.  Whoot  Z out! 

Better?

• Love 1
Just now, wings707 said:

You are right!!  I am so sorry.  Onward to positive thinking.  There is a night a day ahead of us.  Whoot  Z out! 

Better?

I'm gonna fake it till I make it.  :D

• Love 2

HGs like to maintain a healthy diet.  They give them fat free Ranch which is 100% chemicals.  They give way to many starches, and not enough vegetables.  They complain about this all the time.  Really BB is your budget so tight that you will not allow them to eat the way 90% of LA eats.  You know Les Moonves and Julie do not carb load every meal?  Nor do you in production.   This annoys me almost as much as James. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Am I the only one that thinks the only friendships that will come out of this mess of a season is:

Michelle/Zakiyah/Day and Natalie/Bronte/Bridgette

I have a hard time believing that either Natalie or Bronte will be cool with Bridgette after they see how happy she was that Frank was running her HOH. She couldn't care less about her friend up on the block.

Maybe DaVonne and Michelle would want to be friends with Zakiyah after seeing the tapes and Paulie's treatment of her, but they should also want nothing to do with her after seeing those tapes and Zakiyah's treatment of them. She did very little to help them with Paulie and even trashed them on her own with Paulie and Nicole.

They might be better people than me though.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Kendall said:

I have a hard time believing that either Natalie or Bronte will be cool with Bridgette after they see how happy she was that Frank was running her HOH. She couldn't care less about her friend up on the block.

Maybe DaVonne and Michelle would want to be friends with Zakiyah after seeing the tapes and Paulie's treatment of her, but they should also want nothing to do with her after seeing those tapes and Zakiyah's treatment of them. She did very little to help them with Paulie and even trashed them on her own with Paulie and Nicole.

They might be better people than me though.

Bronte has been tweeting about Bridgette and rooting her on. So I'm assuming she is perfectly fine with Bridgette. 

4 hours ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Am I the only one that thinks the only friendships that will come out of this mess of a season is:

Michelle/Zakiyah/Day and Natalie/Bronte/Bridgette

Possibly. I could see Natalie and James staying friends too, though.

• Love 1

Wow, Natalie spilling how often Paulie has been hitting on her to James.

From about 10 on we had good feeds.  Bridgette and Michelle had a GREAT conversation laying out everything going on in the house.  Nat and James had another where she accurately spelled out the house dynamics to him.

They are both trying to get him to use his vote nullification wisely, but logic wasn't working.  What MAY work is Paulie hitting on her.

• Love 1

I don't know James seems mad at both Paulie and Nat. Basically telling Nat " why didn't she tell him sooner.."

She did kind of backtrack on some and didn't want James to tell Paulie what she said. And she did tell Bridgette yesterday that Paulie was a nice guy and husband material...its just weird.

james also said that he will only save Michelle if Paulie is okay with it, i.e. James is sticking with the house.

Plus, it was 100% wrong of James to tell Nat about Zakiyah past abuse issues, not his to ever tell someone else

Edited by CheetaraThunder
  • Love 3

Watch from about 10 on.  Both feeds.  Still going strong at 12:48, Bridgette has started flirting with Paulie.

James is FURIOUS after Nat confessed how often Paulie has hit on her.

The plan is to make Z so jealous she drives Paulie nuts and he gets on board with voting her out.

There plan isn't working so far cause Bridgette has no clue how to flirt and it's annoying the boys. zakiyah is actually continuing to stay unbothered by all of this.

All the while, James is telling Nat he won't do the blindside if the house is against it. He doesn't want too, and honestly, it's good for his game to evict Michelle. Especially it being DE and Paulie being a comp beast.

Paulie was right: him not using the veto showed everyone's true colors to him.With these dumbasses, I am honestly hoping Paulie wins. He deserves it, he is misting people left and right.

I do feel real bad for Z though, through all this dirt slinging. Everyone blames the girl but never the guy in the romance dynamic.

Edited by CheetaraThunder
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, wings707 said:

What speech??  I read updates constantly at Joker's last season, but lost interest this year. 

Paul is already snitching everything Bridge told him to Paulie.

James is not going to evict Z. Everything blowing up in the girls faces. After all this shot, I am kind of seeing Nat's true colors come out. Maybe, Z was right all along about Nat. 

• Love 2

PeePee meeting about 1:15AM BBT.

Polly doesn't care that this is bad for Paul, because Polly is ready to cut Paul anyway.

Polly says he just wants girls out during DE.

Paul is an idiot.

The plan is all girls out in the DE.

Big Brother Updates ‏@BB_Updates 42s43 seconds ago
Paulie- I cant put Z up but I can put Nicole and Natalie up. You can put Z and Nicole up. Paul- Who will we send home? Paulie- Nicole

Edited by Umbelina

Paul, I had such high hopes for you ....wanting you to see Paulie's game and that you're usefulness to him is coming to an end.

James, I had such high hopes for you ....wanting you to see Paulie's game and that you're usefulness to him is coming to an end.

So much for that.

This sucks. 

Oh, and James, there's no way in hell Natalie is going to have anything to do with you after the show if you ignore her logical explanation of Paulie's strategy and still you run with him regardless.  

• Love 2

I think James is clued in, but he also knows just how many votes Paulie is carrying right now.  It's super risky for him to go after him, let alone to blindside him.

If not now though, he may never have another chance, but I think James is over Paulie now.

• Love 2

BB -- new strict rules for next season:  

Breakfast is at 8:00.

Lunch is at noon.

Dinner is at 6:00

No snacking EVER.  (LOL).  If you miss breakfast, lunch and dinner -- you go hungry.

The constant grazing, munching,  crunching, slurping and gnawing is so annoying to the viewers.

• Love 4

Through all this, I think Z is the realist girl left in the house. I'm kind of rooting for her through all this shit. She just needs to wait for the right time to pull the trigger on Paulie. I hope she does take out Paul/Vic though.

Nat played herself by trying to work with James. He is not going to do anything big. He is chicken shit scared.

• Love 1

Now Zak is venting to Paulie about Meech telling her that Paulie is using her (Zak) as a cuddle buddy.... which is true.  Zak keeps saying she knows Meech is just trying to get into her head, but that it ain't working.  Hmmmm.... seems to me it's working pretty well.

Now Paulie's bringing up Meech's fake boyfriend thing again and how Meech toilet papered her own house.  That's his only go-to move.

Zak says that Meech asked her if Paulie ever told Zak why he didn't take Zak off the block.  Paulie deflects.  Zak repeats the "cuddle buddy" comment.  Those words really got to her.  They're both talking about how Meech said she's going to blow up someone's game.  Paulie thinks Vic or Paul has fed Meech her information.

Edited by J.D.

Zak is jealous of every single woman in the house.  She really needs psychological help.  BAD.

I feel pity for her, but damn, she's an embarrassment to women everywhere. 

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 5

Yeah, that jealousy thing is Zak's achilles heel.  That's why Nat wants to subtly flirt with Paulie -- to create tension between Zak and Paulie -- but Nat's playing a dangerous game if she does that because it could backfire on her with James as well as Paulie.  

• Love 1

More than jealousy, her obsession, thinking about babies already, telling him to hit her, it's all just too fucking creepy.

Nicole isn't much better, but at least she keeps her business under the covers.

Paulie kind of floating the idea to Z that everyone is expendable.  He's of course, not quite as frank with her as he was with Paul (and he lied his ass off to Paul as well.)

I think Paulie's many, many lies, and many, many alliances are going to catch up with him.

• Love 1

I think Nat should gently ice James out till Thursday.  I don't think she should be hateful or anything too obvious.  I just think she ought to stay cordial but distant.  Then, when James asks her what's wrong, why she's not her usual happy, approachable self, .... she needs to elude to the fact that she's having some doubts about what she means to him because he knows she wants Meech to stay and yet he's leaning towards siding with Paulie.  It's a delicate dance, but she can do it.  She would have to be careful not to come on too strong or she'll push James into siding with Paulie out of spite.  I don't want him to see her as nagging or anything like that.  She just has to gently plant the seed of distance and doubt in James' mind and let him chew on that a while.  Hopeful, James will come to realize a few things and use his 2-vote veto in a way that's anti-Paulie.

• Love 2

Nat's too nice to do that.  She basically told him several times that he has to do what's best for his game, what he thinks is best.  She pointed out that all the votes to save him when he needs it will be gone though.

Meanwhile she said that if she wins HOH she's going to do what she wants, have some fun, and stir some shit up.

Gaming still going on at almost three thirty.  Bridgette doing her geisha routine upstairs on the bed with Polly, talking dick and floaters with Polly, Paul, and Vic.

James said they suck becasue no one will put up Polly to Nicorey.  Nicole pressuring James about who he is using the vetothevotes on.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 4

Paulie has basically told Z almost all his game plans, even the things that Paul told him not to tell anyone, he told Z.  It seems like Paulie is trusting Z more.  I think Z being so willing and seeming okay ( cause she's totally not) with him not using the veto to save her has made him trust her and kind of stop believing that she's playing him, cause that was Paulie's biggest fear that he kept bringing up to Paul, that Z was using him. 

But I think with all the trash talking he has been doing behind her back, asking her to stay up with him, be with him and then go around telling the guys and everyone that she's the one following him when he's the one who ask her to. So when all of this get back to Z, him talking so much to her will bite him in the ass and I'm going to be jumping for joy when that happens.

Honestly, if I was Paulie, I would let Z go this week.  Z going to jury this week I think would be better for his game. Yes, she is more loyal to him than anyone else in the house but he has enough minions that he doesn't really need Z for his game. Z get's that, Paulie should also. 

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 1