Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Exactly!  If Natalie had kept herself toned down, the Mean Girls would have ranted on about how the gift was wasted on someone who doesn't appreciate America's kindness.

Yeah, exactly.

Listen, I know why BB did what they did with this twist. Since none of them can keep a secret to save their damn life (literally every twist BB has thrown at them that requires it to be secret, the HGs seem to have given them the middle finger), they are basically throwing this one in their faces to watch their games maybe crumble by having the care packages exposed to the entire house. They wouldn't remain secret anyway, but this gives them more to think about in terms of America. They think it'll cause a big stir.

Unfortunately, this twist is going to be a flop like the other twists this season. Why? People these houseguests are dumb. It's not going to chance up the house in the way that I believe BB wants...or the viewers want, for that matter.

Zakiyah has always gotten along with Natalie, from my observations. I don't know if Zak's been really mean about Natalie this week, besides the boob job comments, but I feel like her and Natalie could have been close allies if Natalie was brought into the Eight Pack. But Zak? You just upped your social game with being nice to Natalie. If Zak makes it to the finals, and if she's not against James, I think Natalie would throw a vote to Zak. I know Zak could be faking it, but maybe I have a little hope that she wants to be allies with Natalie. It's probably all for nothing, but I'm going to have the little hope that I currently have for this season.

I tried defending Nicole earlier, but she's very, very, very petty. Insecure or not, the things she says is not cool in any way, shape, or form. She whines and I feel like Nicole wants America to love her like they 'did' in 16 (they only loved her after she dumped mean girl Christine) but she has extra mean girls this season, so she's become worse. 

Victor/Paulie/Paul are bashing Natalie. Victor's upset by the goodbye message Nat gave to him. I don't know whether he's been feeling this way since he got back and has kept quiet, or if he's just going along with the mob mentality and over-exaggerating his feelings, but either way, it's not like I blame him entirely but I hope that he's not just making it seem worse than it actually is. 

At this point, I don't know who I want in the finals. All I know is that I don't want the PeePee Bros or Michelle in the finals. Anyone else I could live with. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

Ha! Yeah, I like Natalie/Da'Vonne/James - and I'll root for whoever goes against Paulie. If that guy is in Final 3, I don't think I'll be watching.

I think Paulie told Bridgette that they're going up on the block together,  but Da'Vonne is getting BDed. I assume Paul joined in on the same wavelength. To be honest, I only read that in updates though - I can't stomach those boys.

Thanks!  THAT is a new plan!  I am watching the feeds and stepped away to clean a bathroom, that wasn't the plan when I left and I wasn't gone that long!  

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Zakiyah has always gotten along with Natalie, from my observations. I don't know if Zak's been really mean about Natalie this week, besides the boob job comments, but I feel like her and Natalie could have been close allies if Natalie was brought into the Eight Pack. But Zak? You just upped your social game with being nice to Natalie. If Zak makes it to the finals, and if she's not against James, I think Natalie would throw a vote to Zak. I know Zak could be faking it, but maybe I have a little hope that she wants to be allies with Natalie. It's probably all for nothing, but I'm going to have the little hope that I currently have for this season.

Correct me if I'm wrong but my impression is that Z gets along with everyone... until they're not around anymore, then she talks shit about them.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I think Paulie's playing the best game of them all.  He continues to surprise me...he's nothing like his brother.

Definitely. And I don't foresee his game blowing up because the other HGs are don't want to admit that they also talked about so-and-so behind their back as well. 

But I also found his brother less insufferable and a generally nice, charming guy. Paulie's personality and attitude are a no-go for me.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, MV007 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but my impression is that Z gets along with everyone... until they're not around anymore, then she talks shit about them.

It's possible. I'll be quite honest: I've only sat through a few of Zakiyah's conversations with people. One of them was with Natalie, who taught her Spanish. I'm sure you're absolutely right. But at least Zakiyah sucked it up to be somewhat nice to her for a few minutes while Nicole and Michelle went to go whine in a corner.

Paulie and Cody are definitely different. Paulie has good gameplay but none of the personality and charm, while Cody had pretty meh gameplay but a lot of personality and charm. But somehow, people think Paulie's the greatest best friend (I'm looking at you, YOUR BOY). 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, MV007 said:

That is exactly what I have noticed, as well. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, MV007 said:

You're right.

(edited)

The atmosphere is this season is very toxic.  I attribute that, partially, to no one on "the other side" feeling secure.  They are desperately making attempts to bond through the shared enemy pathway.  Their communication is totally centered around talking about others and agreeing.  Another contributing factor is the lack of a leader on that side.  There has to be a leader who is the glue.  They are all twisting in the wind.  

The other reason is the lack of knowledge of BB. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, CheetaraThunder said:

As much as I don't like when Nat and Zakiyah talk shit about each other, I do appreciate Zakiyah's game plan. I love Day/Z together, but right now, the best game route for her, is to be in good with the top players: Paulie and Paul. She went from being on the outskirts, to getting more strategic tea then any of the other males.

i also love that she doesn't want to settle for jury and wants to play to the end, and she knows she brings an awesome social game and info.

Z is definitely problematic: she can be incredibly catty/bitchy/petty, but I appreciate her wanting to not settle for just being a juror.

Natalie has NEVER "talked shit" about Z.  Z's game plan is to marry Polly.  She's got a horrible social game, her ONLY game is that she latched on to the asshole that turned out to be the "leader of the pack."  She throws childish jealously fits, bashes any woman she even think looked at "her man" and is lucky Day is there to keep her from completely fucking up.

6 hours ago, wings707 said:

YES. I do believe Natalie is acting for the camera.  I think she came on this show for career exposure,  a future with the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders or something equivalent.  The Spy Girls talked about making it to jury, none of them, Nat included, talked about winning.  

She went into why she came the other night.  She's broke.  She's tired of couch surfing at girlfriend's places.  She has learning disabilities, she wants to continue cheer leading because it's something she's good at and can make a living at.  She said she'd love to win, but she really wanted to make jury because she needs the money.  She's most proud of completing college with her learning disabilities.  She doesn't have a family that has the money to take care of her. 

5 hours ago, Cutty said:

I appreciate that Day actually has a mind of her own and isn't on this show to be in a showmance. But she's really played a terrible game, and deserves whatever is coming to her.

Day is really the one who blew girl power.  She kept ratting on Tiffany, and targeting Tiff and Nicole.  I don't think her whole game is horrible, and much like Nicole, I appreciate that she's playing the hell out of it, even with all of her mistakes.  She and Frank blew up an easy ride of the 8 pack pretty equally.  She's playing so much better now, but she seriously needs to step up her game and start targeting the men. 

As far as show mance?  She said Grodner never casts her "type" and she's pissed about that.  Tall, chocolate, smart.  So...

4 hours ago, wings707 said:

Neither Natalie nor Z have game.  To be tagged a floater you have to float!  They are doing nothing.  Nat is wrapped up in her showmance and will ride with James as long as she can.  Z is doing the same thing with Paulie.  To float you have to be going between 2 alliances as Andy did.  It is a strategy you have to play hard and be smart to pull it off. 

I am disgusted with all of them.  ALL of them. 

I think Nat has some game, but she wasn't in the super alliance because of the damn TEAMS twist, so she was screwed from the jump.  Combine that with the jealousy of so many of the women this year?  Fucked.  When Bridgette climbed in with Frank and turned on her both intentionally and unintentionally?  She was extra fucked.  Her closest ally wasn't James, it was Bronte.  After Bronte left, she no longer trusted Bridgette, for very good reasons, so it became James.  She IS playing, she just drew a really bad hand with both this cast, and the twists. 

4 hours ago, Artsda said:

I think Z is playing terrible, she's done nothing and that temper tantrum over Nat and Nicole touching Paulie that resulted in her asking Victor to sleep in his bed was ridiculous. She looked obsessed.  I wish they showed that nonsense on the last episode. The entire lot of them should be on Bachelor in Paradise. They're not playing this game but one for dating drama and jealousy. 

She is obsessed, and frankly it's embarrassing as a woman to even know women like this exist.  Polly doesn't give one damn about her except as "Victoria" and she's constantly acting like a mean girl from junior high.  UGH.  Her response when Polly told her Day has to go because "she's coming between us, stirring shit" was to cuddle closer and agree.

Disgusting.

2 hours ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Da'vonne has already figured out the concept of the new America's care package twist, and is figuring out the prizes. Girl is fucking smart as hell.

And Paulie even knows that this twist is for the live feeders lol.

They also have to open the packages in front of everyone.

Day really is SO good at this game (certainly compared to the others this year!) but she let her emotions/paranoia get out of control early and fucked up.  I'm so glad she's pulled it together now, but the early damage she did to her game may be irrevocable. 

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Natalie got the first care package.

NO, AMERICA. YOU SAVE THE BEST CARE PACKAGES FOR HER, NOT THE SHITTIEST ONE. I betcha they misunderstood again and thought they could give Natalie more than one. I needed Natalie to get the safety one.

And, as expected, Nicole/Michelle are questioning why Natalie got one. 

I AM SO PISSED!

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Oh, that makes me mad too!!!!  Big time!!!!!!!!  I am furious we have 6 women who cannot form an alliance.  The most disappointing is Natalie because I thought we had some hope with her.  No matter who won that box the bashing will continue because that is what they do.  Infuriating. 

Day's vendetta and paranoia about Tiffany, and now Nicole ruined it.  I GET it, those were two of her competitors that were playing to win.  She targeted the only two women that were a long term threat to her.  It was just WAY too soon, and fucked all the girls.  She also made herself look so shady, she's just dug herself a hole to climb out of.

I hope  she can.

For now though the ONLY damn person in that house that has said Polly and Paul have to go is Natalie.  Are the rest blind?  It's just bizarre to me.

• Love 10
(edited)

Paulie has calmly and gently spoken with Bridgette for over an hour now in the safari room.... just the two of them....talking a little game.... talking a little about general conversation.  To me, that's smart game play on Paulie's part.  He knows how alone and lonely Bridgette is without her Frank, and so he's slowly working his Svengali moves to gain her as an ally.  When he needs her later on, he'll have her right where he wants her if no one catches on and blows up his game.  Bridgette will be like, "After all of you evicted Frank, Paulie was the ONLY person who cared enough to talk with me."

Edited by J.D.
  • Love 8
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I think Nat has some game, but she wasn't in the super alliance because of the damn TEAMS twist, so she was screwed from the jump.  Combine that with the jealousy of so many of the women this year?  Fucked.  When Bridgette climbed in with Frank and turned on her both intentionally and unintentionally?  She was extra fucked.  Her closest ally wasn't James, it was Bronte.  After Bronte left, she no longer trusted Bridgette, for very good reasons, so it became James.  She IS playing, she just drew a really bad hand with both this cast, and the twists. 

I agree with a lot of what you said, but I was thinking about this in particular this morning. I think that Natalie is doing what she can given the circumstances. Being in the majority alliance is a bit of a crapshoot. Yes, Paul was in a similar situation and was able to get himself into a much better position. Do I think Natalie could have done the same given the cast, the fact that she's a pretty, bubbly woman, along with the fact that Paulie hates her for some outside the game reason? No, I don't.

If she goes out on a limb, she's going to get burned because everyone talks. She has said this cast can't keep a secret. And she sees how the other girls treated Tiffany and Bridgette, so she knows there's no point in trying to crack that group. She has to lay low, play the stupid and "I'm not a threat" cards, and hope her and James get in a better position. Because if she tries to do more she's even more screwed than she is.

I'll be honest - I thought I'd hate Natalie from the beginning. I stereotyped her, assumed I knew exactly the type of person and player she'd be. Watching the feeds, I realize I was totally wrong and I was being just like those HGs who trash talk her now. Shame! Thanks for the life lesson, Big Brother.

Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 2.06.45 PM.png

Plus this. Nicole is the worst.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 13
11 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Day is really the one who blew girl power.  She kept ratting on Tiffany, and targeting Tiff and Nicole.  I don't think her whole game is horrible, and much like Nicole, I appreciate that she's playing the hell out of it, even with all of her mistakes.  She and Frank blew up an easy ride of the 8 pack pretty equally.  She's playing so much better now, but she seriously needs to step up her game and start targeting the men. 

The plan, as it stands now, is to back door Day.  That is, the last moment I heard any strategy talked about.  That was in SF with Paulie and Bridget.  Paulie was smooth and smart to gain her trust.  

15 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

She went into why she came the other night.  She's broke.  She's tired of couch surfing at girlfriend's places.  She has learning disabilities, she wants to continue cheer leading because it's something she's good at and can make a living at.  She said she'd love to win, but she really wanted to make jury because she needs the money.  She's most proud of completing college with her learning disabilities.  She doesn't have a family that has the money to take care of her. 

Thanks, I didn't know this.  Tugs at my heart strings. 

• Love 1
(edited)

It's also a smart move on Bridget's part as well - considering she has enemies in the house.  I would love to see Michelle bounced before Bridget.

Edited by escape
  • Love 2

Before the show even started I wanted Natalie out.  I read her profile and thought "stuck up sorority girl who's going to think she's better than everyone else.....she's going to spend the summer looking down her nose at guys like James b/c they're 'beneath her'.... she's going to drive me crazy with her endless stories about how beautiful she thinks she is, how many men want to be with her, how much money she spends on clothes and how often she just has to have her nails done....  I wanted her 'out' before she was 'in.'

I stand corrected.  Natalie is my favorite HG based on personality.  Paulie (yes, I'm going to say it), is my favorite HG based on game.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

The plan, as it stands now, is to back door Day.  That is, the last moment I heard any strategy talked about.  That was in SF with Paulie and Bridget.  Paulie was smooth and smart to gain her trust.  

Thanks, I didn't know this.  Tugs at my heart strings. 

There was SO much more, it was really interesting, especially the way it came about.  Her biggest dream?  To get her own apartment, and a good job to support herself, and try to get to Venezuela again to help and see the rest of her family that can't leave, so she can take them basic things they need.  She wears jeans, flip flops, a T shirt so she can fill her suitcases with whatever her family there tells her they need.  Tampons, food items, one time one full suitcase was filled with toilet paper because it wasn't available under the dictator/communist regime there now.  She is so sweet.  She said she didn't need to take clothes as much as they needed stuff.

The setting, she went out to comfort Bridgette who was being shunned, and sitting at the hot tub with Frank.  Blah blah, typical Natalie niceness, letting them talk, being supportive, being positive.  Bridgette starts whining about jury and how even in her real life she hates being "stuck" so will frequently just take off on spur of the moment trips to Paris or the tropics or whatever, because she NEEDS that.  Anyway, rich girl problems, with rich parents...and Nat is still super nice but kind of gobsmacked.

She does, in a tiny voice sometime during the long Bridgette dialogue say, "I've never been able to just take a trip like that" or something like that, basically she can't afford to just leave and travel on a whim, and she's never done that.  So Bridgette and Frank ignore that and keep blathering on.  Natalie stays supportive and sweet, eventually leaves and goes up to the HOH where James is.

They end up having a really long talk.  About being poor, about both of them struggling with learning disabilities, both go into details about them.  There is ZERO bitterness, but there is a kind of sadness about not having all the perks of being from money.  I'm not saying that well, more that Bridgette is just so privileged she doesn't get what it's like to be them.  Natalie's mother didn't believe in learning disabilities, so Nat really struggled through school, thought she was just too stupid, in some ways she still does.  That's why she's so very proud of getting through college.  As an adult she was diagnosed and is now on meds, including for severe ADHD.  She said that even with the meds, it's still a daily struggle.

For example she told James she misses entire conversations because sometimes she just ends up focusing on someone's mouth moving while they are talking, which leads to thinking about their teeth, or dentist, and soon butterflies appear flying out of their mouth.  (that's not verbatim, but the idea) and so she has a very had time when they give comp instructions and often has to have them repeated, because her mind is all "oh look!  sunbeams!  It would be nice to see a rainbow!  Doesn't it rain here?" She kept saying she's "not smart" because she's heard that all her life, but that she does have great instincts about people, and she trusts those.

Anyway, probably the night before Frank left.  One of the flashback sites probably has the times.  It was honesty, revealing, and very sweet.  James also discusses his issues, said he's never been diagnosed, but maybe now that he's an adult he should look into that.  (not for ADHD, but for whatever his learning issues are.)  Nat encouraged him, said that she wished she hadn't struggled for so long.  I think an employer or friend told her she needed to see someone, "It's never too late"

• Love 20
44 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Day's vendetta and paranoia about Tiffany, and now Nicole ruined it.  I GET it, those were two of her competitors that were playing to win.  She targeted the only two women that were a long term threat to her.  It was just WAY too soon, and fucked all the girls.  She also made herself look so shady, she's just dug herself a hole to climb out of.

Why did Day turn on Tiffany? I can't remember now. I think she was paranoid that Tiffany was targeting her, which wasn't true? Even if she thought Tiffany was shady, Week 2 was obviously way too soon to be blowing up all one's alliances and closest allies. What made her flip on Nicole? I think Nicole really was scheming with Frank against Day or something and Day got wind of it? I can't ever understand why all of the women wouldn't want to go to the end with other women since it significantly increases their chances of winning, but the women target each other (while the guys target them as well) Every. Single. Season. I think a big part of the problem is the type of people they cast. Even apart from all the showmance-seeking women and bromance-seeking guys, they have people like Day, who isn't dickmatized, but is still more suspicious of women and less forgiving of women who she thinks have betrayed her.

22 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

There was SO much more, it was really interesting, especially the way it came about.  Her biggest dream?  To get her own apartment, and a good job to support herself, and try to get to Venezuela again to help and see the rest of her family that can't leave, so she can take them basic things they need.  She wears jeans, flip flops, a T shirt so she can fill her suitcases with whatever her family there tells her they need.  Tampons, food items, one time one full suitcase was filled with toilet paper because it wasn't available under the dictator/communist regime there now.  She is so sweet.  She said she didn't need to take clothes as much as they needed stuff.

The setting, she went out to comfort Bridgette who was being shunned, and sitting at the hot tub with Frank.  Blah blah, typical Natalie niceness, letting them talk, being supportive, being positive.  Bridgette starts whining about jury and how even in her real life she hates being "stuck" so will frequently just take off on spur of the moment trips to Paris or the tropics or whatever, because she NEEDS that.  Anyway, rich girl problems, with rich parents...and Nat is still super nice but kind of gobsmacked.

She does, in a tiny voice sometime during the long Bridgette dialogue say, "I've never been able to just take a trip like that" or something like that, basically she can't afford to just leave and travel on a whim, and she's never done that.  So Bridgette and Frank ignore that and keep blathering on.  Natalie stays supportive and sweet, eventually leaves and goes up to the HOH where James is.

They end up having a really long talk.  About being poor, about both of them struggling with learning disabilities, both go into details about them.  There is ZERO bitterness, but there is a kind of sadness about not having all the perks of being from money.  I'm not saying that well, more that Bridgette is just so privileged she doesn't get what it's like to be them.  Natalie's mother didn't believe in learning disabilities, so Nat really struggled through school, thought she was just too stupid, in some ways she still does.  That's why she's so very proud of getting through college.  As an adult she was diagnosed and is now on meds, including for severe ADHD.  She said that even with the meds, it's still a daily struggle.

For example she told James she misses entire conversations because sometimes she just ends up focusing on someone's mouth moving while they are talking, which leads to thinking about their teeth, or dentist, and soon butterflies appear flying out of their mouth.  (that's not verbatim, but the idea) and so she has a very had time when they give comp instructions and often has to have them repeated, because her mind is all "oh look!  sunbeams!  It would be nice to see a rainbow!  Doesn't it rain here?" She kept saying she's "not smart" because she's heard that all her life, but that she does have great instincts about people, and she trusts those.

Anyway, probably the night before Frank left.  One of the flashback sites probably has the times.  It was honesty, revealing, and very sweet.  James also discusses his issues, said he's never been diagnosed, but maybe now that he's an adult he should look into that.  (not for ADHD, but for whatever his learning issues are.)  Nat encouraged him, said that she wished she hadn't struggled for so long.  I think an employer or friend told her she needed to see someone, "It's never too late"

This makes me love her all the more.  I'm dyslexic so sometimes my typos aren't regular typos.  I can totally relate to Natalie.  *hugs*  I hope she wins. 

• Love 5

I don't know if we can talk about this here- but I just watched the All Access Interview with Frank and Tiffany skyped in to chat as well. And Jeff asked them both who they thought had the best chance of winning- Frank went first and said Nicole because he thinks she's in the best position, Tiffany then said that is what she thought when she came out of the house and now with her watching back the video she's like Frank you HAVE NO idea that Paulie is running that house, Frank's face when she said that was funny- he had like a grimace and if we could read his mind it was probably like that Little Shit. Haha. 

• Love 6
(edited)

The sad thing is, I think Z has learning disabilities too.  She was dyslexic and also had a speech impediment.

How oddly different they both turned out, but both struggled.  You guys really should flashback to that whole thing, it was beyond lovely to listen to her, so sweet, so positive, and so revealing.

Honestly, I think Day just gamed too hard.  I think she saw Tiff as a long time threat.  Nicole and Day, to me anyway, both recognized the other as a game threat, and set out to destroy each other, which has effectively destroyed them both.  It was WAYWAYWAY too soon.

I don't think it was personal, I think it is all game, just bad game.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 2
(edited)

Thanks for sharing that info about Natalie, Umbelina. I stream the live feeds, so I can't go back and watch past conversations. Reading that honestly teared me up a little bit. It's real moments like that which help me understand a houseguest. I can't relate on the learning disability front, but I can relate on another front, especially with the getting help as an adult (something I've yet to do).  That does sound like a difficult life for Natalie, but one that she's gotten through rather successfully. I think that she's taken the higher road through all of that really shows what kind of person she is. Sure, she enjoys looking good, which means she did pay money for implants, but she really does seem like a great person, one people judge too quickly, and someone I would absolutely hang out with. 

Her and Zakiyah both have very soothing voices when Natalie isn't squealing and Zakiyah isn't spouting jealousy toward anyone who looks at Paulie. They're also easily the best looking women in the house. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 2
(edited)
15 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Why did Day turn on Tiffany? I can't remember now. I think she was paranoid that Tiffany was targeting her, which wasn't true? Even if she thought Tiffany was shady, Week 2 was obviously way too soon to be blowing up all one's alliances and closest allies. What made her flip on Nicole? I think Nicole really was scheming with Frank against Day or something and Day got wind of it? I can't ever understand why all of the women wouldn't want to go to the end with other women since it significantly increases their chances of winning, but the women target each other (while the guys target them as well) Every. Single. Season. I think a big part of the problem is the type of people they cast. Even apart from all the showmance-seeking women and bromance-seeking guys, they have people like Day, who isn't dickmatized, but is still more suspicious of women and less forgiving of women who she thinks have betrayed her.

Da'Vonne turned on Tiffany because she was Vanessa's sister - she was creating those doubts in people from the beginning. I think she realized Tiffany was 100% on her side but it was too late to turn the bus around. And then Tiffany heard Da'Vonne had been a part of turning the others on her, which is what created that whole situation. They really could have helped each other, though.

Nicole turned on Da'Vonne because Da'Vonne clearly wasn't happy with the Showmance Alliance idea, and she really did talk to Frank about getting her out. Da'Vonne had actually wanted Corey out in the Showmances to get Nicole back - but once she heard about the Frank thing, she turned on Nicole instead.

So, yeah - Da'Vonne played too hard. She didn't have to run around planting any of those seeds yet - she should have waited. Basically all her "seeds" are coming back to bite her.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

WOW!

Paulie just told Natalie he is going on the block!

COME ON DAY!  COME ON NATALIE!  PULL YOUR HEAD OUT NICOLE! 

It's time to vote him out!!!

At best I think they could get them to tie it 4-4 if Paulie is still on the block. Paul would keep him. Corey, Nicole, Michelle, Z & Victor would vote to keep Paulie here for sure. 

(edited)
5 hours ago, NeelyOh said:

Do the men just like each other better than all the women in the house, even if they're on opposite sides, or is it some unspoken preference in terms of who they would rather be beaten by or outlasted by? 

It's sexism tbh. Maybe subconscious sexism, but sexism nonetheless. And even with the women just turning on each other immediately every fucking season, that's internalized sexism rearing it's ugly head. Sigh.

2 hours ago, MV007 said:

It almost makes me think these people aren't that intelligent.

Ya think!

1 hour ago, Umbelina said:

I so agree with this. And I always root for this type of female player so it's no wonder Natalie is my fave.

1 hour ago, mooses said:

Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 2.06.45 PM.png

Plus this. Nicole is the worst.

Nicole is such a piece of shit. I knew it from fucking day 1 of BB16. I'm just so happy she's so unpopular now lol. It drove me crazy that she used to be so loved.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 10

Ick. I love that Paulie is going up, but he's never going to go home. The difference between his and Da'Vonne's game is that Paulie takes what people say and runs with it - I can't think of one target that he started (Tiffany was started by Da'Vonne/Frank. Bridgette/Frank by Da'Vonne. Da'Vonne by Nicole. Nicole by Da'Vonne). He takes people's seeds and waters the crap out of them until it smothers the whole House. It's hard to pin him on anything because he doesn't start it. And to get exposed, everyone has to admit that the House isn't one big game of kumbaya.

• Love 4
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I'm so frustrated that they gave Natalie the worst "gift."

Seriously, WTF?

Because no one could have imagined Paulie putting himself on the block.  It is part of their plan to be awesome. 

i heard him discuss this with Bridget in their long talk in SF.

Frank didn't have any idea Paulie was running the show, none.  If he didn't the others don't either!  That is why they won't even think of getting him out. 

OT: Bridget is in love with Frank. You could see it in her eyes during her talk with Paulie when Frank's name came up.  It has been obvious but never more than today in that talk.  For her sake and Ashton's it is good he left before jury. 

Edited by wings707
(edited)

7/25 around 5 AM on for that Natalie flashback at the hot tub, 5:30 or so for the James talk BBT, no idea what feed though.

The ants:

giphy.gif

Edited by Umbelina
(edited)
2 hours ago, J.D. said:

Paulie has calmly and gently spoken with Bridgette for over an hour now in the safari room.... just the two of them....talking a little game.... talking a little about general conversation.  To me, that's smart game play on Paulie's part.  He knows how alone and lonely Bridgette is without her Frank, and so he's slowly working his Svengali moves to gain her as an ally.  When he needs her later on, he'll have her right where he wants her if no one catches on and blows up his game.  Bridgette will be like, "After all of you evicted Frank, Paulie was the ONLY person who cared enough to talk with me."

Zak is currently having a nice, long conversation with Bridgette. She hasn't been shunned as far as I've watched. Maybe by Michelle, but Michelle is a nutter.

Edited: Natalie has joined the conversation, and it's a really good one. Natalie talked about how the Venezualian and Italian cultures are similar in that they're very touchy feely, and it doesn't mean anything, and then they started talking about inter-racial dating and the problems Zak would have where she lived, and Bridgette saying how her parents moved out of town due to the backlash they were getting. I love conversations like this, because they are too few and far between the nonsense. Zak might smack talk later, but she is being totally genuine right now.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 7

Very nice conversation.  I listened to the Paulie/Bridget one earlier.  So nice to hear pleasant upbeat communication!  I had a good day today with this.  thumbs up. 

22 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Natalie has joined the conversation, and it's a really good one. Natalie talked about how the Venezualian and Italian cultures are similar in that they're very touchy feely, and it doesn't mean anything, and then they started talking about inter-racial dating and the problems Zak would have where she lived, and Bridgette saying how her parents moved out of town due to the backlash they were getting. I love conversations like this, because they are too few and far between the nonsense. Zak might smack talk later, but she is being totally genuine right now.

This is such a great convo. I really wish Z could stop being so obsessed with Paulie, Bridgette could stop being so fake, and Natalie could trust herself because then maybe these 2 could do something together game-wise. Dreams!

I loled when Natalie said "they're gay together."

• Love 4

I love these women bonding; I am drinking it in.  They will get eliminated but they will be on the pay roll until the end which is important to them.  It will end up being a good experience for them all in the jury house, even with Nicole.  The jury house can wash the ugly away.  Not always but it will with these girls.  I sense it. 

• Love 2

I feel like even though Zak talks shit behind other's backs, I do feel like she's mostly genuine when she's in the moment. Either that, or she's a damn good actress. She seems genuinely interested some of the conversations I've caught her in. 

Honestly, I find any conversation with Nicole and Michelle pretty exhausting. The other women (unsure about Bridgette because I don't usually sit through her conversations) are very pleasant to listen to when they're relaxed and just talking about regular stuff. James and Paulie are also both pleasant to listen to when they're calm (and also when Paulie isn't being misogynistic). Corey's pretty to look at but that's about it, as is Victor. 

If I could have my choice of five who I want to be in the finals just out of being able to listen to them, it would probably be Natalie, Paulie, Zak, Day, and James. 

I do think that I need to see Zak on the block and in danger in order to see how she is fully as a player of Big Brother. I'm genuinely curious to see how she handles it. I can picture her getting riled up and spewing a lot of bashing and hate, but I could also see her fairly calm about it. I wish I watched more of her on the feeds, but when she's with Nicole or Michelle or their little group, I can't. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Da'Vonne is definitely going to be watching Bridgette closely before Veto. She already is wondering why Vic isn't going up. 

I hope Da'Vonne pulls out a competition win for once. Or Z/Michelle, just to see what they'd do.

I almost want Nicole to win Veto just for the drama - and she keeps saying she wants to call out Da'Vonne, so let's give her that chance and see her get dressed down. But then I know people will paint Da'Vonne as the bad guy who made Nicole cry, and I don't want to hear that.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Natalie makes everything better, she joins a conversation and cattiness is over and an interesting conversation with some depth and caring occurs.

She's amazing.

I love Nat. There, I said it.

• Love 8

Nat's making Z and Bridgette so likable to me.

I know it's a vain hope, but I do hope this bonding influences the game.

Just now, wings707 said:

I am interested to see if Z talks badly about Natalie or Bridget after this talk they had. 

I really hope not.  It's the first time I've liked Z in two weeks.

• Love 2

Bridgette and Paulie have been nominated.

Now, if Big Brother was wise, they'd start planting seed about an all boys alliance in Zak's head right about now. I say Zak because she's the only one that can convince the other girls about it, if she even believes it herself. It's a very tiny window of opportunity, but it's a tiny chance of something happening. Very, very tiny. 

• Love 7