Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Can you imagine even being able to have this conversation on TWOP?

Just curious, why couldn't you have that convo on TWOP? I was a member there for only a short time before they closed the forums.

5 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

What was Bridgette's secret? She is one of those "Angel Of Death" nurses?

Brace yourself....the boyfriend she kept referring to in the beginning is a doctor and not only that, they have been dating for a WHOLE MONTH. Shocking, I know.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

Just curious, why couldn't you have that convo on TWOP? I was a member there for only a short time before they closed the forums.

Brace yourself....the boyfriend she kept referring to in the beginning is a doctor and not only that, they have been dating for a WHOLE MONTH. Shocking, I know.

The moderators on that board stamped HARD on anything that deviated the slightest iota from the thread topic.

I rather preferred my original answer, to be honest...

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

To be fair she had no problem telling everyone Bronte & Bridgette's secrets after they left. 

She didn't even wait for Bronte to leave to tell James 

Natalie betrayed Bronte to  James several times, that is why I wasn't so outraged that James betrayed her. Karma is a bitch and all that 

1 minute ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Except he didn't.

Since you are a fan like me for James and Natalie just want you to know that I am back to July 25th watching these 2. So many laughs. James didn't betray her do I agree.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

Since you are a fan like me for James and Natalie just want you to know that I am back to July 25th watching these 2. So many laughs. James didn't betray her do I agree.

Is it wrong to admit being obsessed with watching Jatalie videos on Youtube? I'm not asking for myself, you understand, it's....er....for a friend.

• Love 1
Just now, AbsoluteShower said:

Is it wrong to admit being obsessed with watching Jatalie videos on Youtube? I'm not asking for myself, you understand, it's....er....for a friend.

Yeah. I also have a "Friend" who has enjoyed watching all of them.

Corey makes me think of the Garfield comic strip.  A dog named Odie lives with Garfield.  Around 99% of the time, Odie is this dumb, gullible, vacant doormat: Garfield mercilessly abuses him.  Maybe 1% of the time, we see Odie as the mastermind, who manipulates Garfield and Jon (their 'owner') to get exactly what he wants.  

My question is, is Corey perhaps like Odie?  Playing dumb 99% of the time, so at the 1% that counts he comes out on top?

I don't know -- I haven't watched much this season.  Reading some of your comments about Corey though raised the possibility in my mind. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

Good lord, if Nicole of all women becomes the first in BB history to beat a man in F2 then I just don't know. This season sucks. 

She cannot win. The jury all hate her except Paulie. Maybe Day could appreciate her rise to power. She does look like one who will not hold a grudge from her jury house reaction. 

Edited by wings707
5 hours ago, zibnchy said:

James can't help himself. He is desperate to be liked by the "cool kids". I don't blame him for this. It's deep seated and probably rooted in his childhood. I think James could use therapy and some more education and, after all, he might be a good guy. But right now? No. Nat needs to run.

I'm warming up to being OK with a Corey win.

Absolutely not Nicole or Paul.If James manages to win somehow I will lose my shit. Worst winner ever?

I just read James bio from the first time he played.  He does have some deep seated issues.  Rightly so but he does need counseling and I can see why he would leave his child, not that I agree.  He has a lot of baggage and won't find happiness until he deals with his childhood.  The whole Meg thing was crazy.  She never lead him on at all and he wanted all or nothing so it was nothing.  He needs to find out what friendship means and start there.

I don't think he even cares about winning.  He won AFP last time and maybe has this as his goal.  Right now he is in a pretty good place since both teams need him.  I think he will blow it and not even try for veto or HoH.

Nicole - OMG Nicole.  She has to know her whole tiny town are on the feeds.  Does she really not know we can see everything?  I think Corey would kick her because he is all about the game.  I would be interested in seeing Nicole/Victor for f2 just for the jury vote.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

She cannot win. The jury all hate her except Paulie. Maybe Day could appreciate her rise to power. She does look like one who will not hold a grudge from her jury house reaction. 

Natalie, in her exit interview, said that she thinks Nicole's playing a great game and she's still all about girl power, so she could have some influence on the jury. And the one thing about Natalie, whether you love her or dislike her, is that she doesn't go back on her word. I think the girls in the jury, sans Zakiyah because she's a dumbass up Paulie's ass, would form together to vote for a woman to win, especially if she's next to Corey. 

I don't know if she'd win against Paul, but she has a chance if she's next to Corey or James. 

• Love 3

In a way I'm glad both Paul and Victor will remain on the block because in their speeches both will most likely keep their bit about Nicole being a snake. That could sufficiently rattle (pardon my pun) Nicole for the HoH comp.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, TimWil said:

In a way I'm glad both Paul and Victor will remain on the block because in their speeches both will most likely keep their bit about Nicole being a snake. 

I severely doubt Paul will, but Victor might.

But I too am glad they're both remaining otb. I can't wait to see Paul throw Victor utb and his stans act like he's doing nothing wrong after bashing Natalie for throwing James utb. The hypocrisy just cracks me up now.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

LMAO. I can't wait until Corey drops her at the wrap party.

He won't.  That is all talk. 

3 minutes ago, TimWil said:

In a way I'm glad both Paul and Victor will remain on the block because in their speeches both will most likely keep their bit about Nicole being a snake. That could sufficiently rattle (pardon my pun) Nicole for the HoH comp.

All talk.  They will not do those rehearsed speeches. 

4 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Paul and Vic both know Corey wants to dump Nicole at the wrap party.

Will they use that this week?  They really should.

Oh man I would love this. Nicole's tears give me life!

Does anyone wanna take bets on how long Nicole will whine about Corey not being happy with his comic? 

• Love 6

I'm trying to imagine Nicole's F2 speech and I'm thinking she will take her "ohmygosh you guysss I'm just an adorkable girl from Umbly going against all these strong guys who are better than me because they have penises, I don't know how I even got heeerrreeee" shtick to ear-splitting levels.  

If she's with Corey I imagine most of her speech will be campaigning for him. He's SUCH a good guy, dontcha know! If he wins (and it's increasingly looking that way) then it would sadly be fitting because you can't get any more dudebro than Corey. He's basically AG's wet dream. 

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 4

I think their are too many woman on the jury who don't like Nicole. I don't think she even talked to any of them. She was always with Corey. I'm assuming all the guys know they could beat her in the end. I even think Nicole knows that, right? I think she'd be happy with the 50K and, possibly a two month romance with Corey. LOL!!! That said, I really wanted Victor to win. Just to mix it up a bit.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Natalie, in her exit interview, said that she thinks Nicole's playing a great game and she's still all about girl power, so she could have some influence on the jury. And the one thing about Natalie, whether you love her or dislike her, is that she doesn't go back on her word. I think the girls in the jury, sans Zakiyah because she's a dumbass up Paulie's ass, would form together to vote for a woman to win, especially if she's next to Corey. 

I don't know if she'd win against Paul, but she has a chance if she's next to Corey or James. 

Natalie would vote for James hands own if he is in the final 2.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I think their are too many woman on the jury who don't like Nicole. I don't think she even talked to any of them. 

I think Day, Bridgette, and Natalie think she's playing a good game though. I could easily see all of them voting for her. Paulie may if she were F2 with Victor/Paul or maybe James and whatever Paulie does Z is likely to follow. 

My new hope is for Corey to win the final HOH and then cut Nicole. That would be funny! I'm hoping this comic thing will help him decide to go there. He seems pretty pissed about knowing they're portraying him as up Nicole's ass.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I think their are too many woman on the jury who don't like Nicole. I don't think she even talked to any of them. She was always with Corey. I'm assuming all the guys know they could beat her in the end. I even think Nicole knows that, right? I think she'd be happy with the 50K and, possibly a two month romance with Corey. LOL!!! That said, I really wanted Victor to win. Just to mix it up a bit.

Then she better hope he doesn't win.  He's already said he doesn't want a relationship with her outside of the house.  If he wins 500K and fan girls start throwing their panties at him, Nicole will be history.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Then she better hope he doesn't win.  He's already said he doesn't want a relationship with her outside of the house.  If he wins 500K and fan girls boys start throwing their panties boxers at him, Nicole will be history.

There, fixed it for you!

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think Day, Bridgette, and likely Natalie think she's playing a good game though. I could easily see all of them voting for her. Paulie may if she were F2 with Victor/Paul or maybe James and whatever Paulie does Z is likely to follow. 

My new hope is for Corey to win the final HOH and then cut Nicole. That would be funny! I'm hoping this comic thing will help him decide to go there. He seems pretty pissed about knowing they're portraying him as up Nicole's ass.

Re: The female jurors voting for Nicole... I think they will be more likely to vote for her IF she owns her game during her remarks to the jury at the finale.  If, instead, she tries to act innocent and claim she was a "loyal player" or some other such nonsense, then she'll lose no matter who she's up against.

Re: Corey cutting Nicole... I would just die to see Nicole get Diane'd!  That would pretty much save this season for me, really.  I hated seeing it happen to Diane because, to me, she was smart and likeable.  Seeing it happen to Nicole, though?  Now THAT would be entertainment!  

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, me5671 said:

Re: The female jurors voting for Nicole... I think they will be more likely to vote for her IF she owns her game during her remarks to the jury at the finale.  If, instead, she tries to act innocent and claim she was a "loyal player" or some other such nonsense, then she'll lose no matter who she's up against.

I think she'll probably try to do both and it will epically fail. I still think she'd probably beat James and Corey though. Maybe not Paul. Victor's gone so he's irrelevant.

ETA: I'm less sure of her chances of beating James than Corey though now that I think about it.

Paul 'loves it' that they called Natalie Princess Pep in her comic because she hates being called princess. Why does he have such a stick up his ass about her? All becasue she dared to try to get him out?

• Love 7

If James is there with Nicole Natalie will try to convince everyone to vote for James. It will all depend on how he sells it. I don't know who would win between James and Cory to be honest. Paul with any of them I believe would lose except for Nicole. I think Nicole doesn't have any of the women.

I think Nicole would probably have Natalie, Day, and Bridgette unless she's against James. Michelle probably won't ever vote for Nicole though. Paulie and Z would probably vote for Nicole over James. They would vote for Corey over Nicole though. Or maybe, just maybe, Day could pull Z's head out of Paulie's ass long enough to convince her to vote for Nicole.

I used to think Paul had the win on lock but at this point I think he'd probably have a pretty hard time beating most of these people. He's just lost all his momentum and has basically done nothing now for like 3 weeks. And I don't think he's really better liked than any of the rest by most of the jury.

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I severely doubt Paul will, but Victor might.

You really doubt Paul will make a "snake" comment? After he brags night and day about "sh**ing" on people? I realize there's a chance hr won't because he'll be the one remaining in the game but I think you're underestimating his capacity for being a hothead. And what does he have to lose by doing that, anyway? He's toast with those three, no matter how you slice it.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

I think Z will vote however Paulie tells her to, and I think Paulie is closer to James than to Nicole, but he knows how production works and if they hint/tell him Nicole, that's the way he will vote.

Yea, I'm not entirely sure how Paulie would lean in James vs. Nicole but since Production seems to want Nicole to win I'm sure he'd pick up on that and he'd probably do what they way. And I agree that Z will most likely just vote as Paulie does. But I still think there's maybe like a 1% chance Day could convince her to vote her way.

giphy.gif

Corey's face after Nicole says she thinks Corey's comic means Corey is kissing her ass goodbye after the show and says if he talks badly about her in the DR that would make sense. Corey tells her he never does.

Screen grab from Sucks. 

• Love 13