Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, CrazyDog said:

I admit, I've been a little checked out the last few days. What exactly has she done that is so heinous?

Natalie said in her bio before the game that she can get any man she wants, and that she plans to use flirting as a strategy.  Most people (myself included) felt like, "You go, girl!  Flirt, lie, play dumb, lay low -- who cares.  Do whatever works for you just so long as you're not permanently damaging anyone."  Now, fast forward to the game...

She had that incident with Paulie when they were hiding under the bed in Tokyo and he mentioned that hiding spot being a good place to kiss and Nat said it made her feel uncomfortable.  Personally, I thought that was a little thinned-skinned of her given the words that Paulie used.  Sheesh... get over yourself, girl.  This is the same person who listed flirting as her strategy and that she could get any guy she wanted.  But whatev.  Never cared.  So now Paulie's left the game, it's getting to the end, and Nat's looking for a new target to push herself further.

Surprise, surprise, her latest false sexual harassment claim goes to Paul.  Allegedly he touched the outside of her thigh or brushed against it or some dumb thing, and she claimed that, too, made her feel uncomfortable.  He entered her safety zone or some other ridiculous accusations.  I'm sorry folks, but that's just bullshit.  She's holding a grudge over the FT's thing which hasn't been mentioned in FOREVER except by her, and so she's desperately grasping at anything she  thinks might work but she's going to go too far if she continues to push that way.  First, Paul is the most asexual person inside the house.  He's way too focused on the game to get distracted like the others.  Second, you don't go accusing someone of sexual harassment as a strategy to win a game.  That kind of talk can damage a person's reputation and livelihood well after the game is through.

And again:  This is coming from the girl who proudly boasted she's a big flirt, and that she's going to use flirting as a way to further her game -- the SAME girl who first wanted Corey and then Victor and now James.   

Edited by J.D.
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I feel bad that Victor is being eliminated, too.  Putting game and faults aside (we all have them) I like Victor very much. 

But hopefully he will be back a few minutes later :)

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Surprise, surprise, her latest false sexual harassment claim goes to Paul.  Allegedly he touched the outside of her thigh or brushed against it or some dumb thing, and she claimed that, too, made her feel uncomfortable.  He entered her safety zone or some other ridiculous accusations.  I'm sorry folks, but that's just bullshit.  She's holding a grudge over the FT's thing which hasn't been mentioned in FOREVER except by her, and so she's desperately grasping at anything she  thinks might work but she's going to go too far if she continues to push that way.  First, Paul is the most asexual person inside the house.  He way too focused on the game to get distracted like the others.  Second, you don't go accusing someone of sexual harassment as a strategy to win a game.  That kind of talk can damage a person's reputation and livelihood well after the game is through.

I don't know when she stated that made her uncomfortable but she said a lot that it did NOT make her uncomfortable.  I even watched a convo between her and James right after she got HOH where James said it made HIM uncomfortable but Natalie swore up and down she didn't care.  This was when they were trying to come up with reasons as to why Paul should be nominated and evicted. She said because she considered Paul to be a "kid" due to his age vs her's so he was like a younger cousin to her.   If she said it made her uncomfortable then I think she was influenced by James.

She also didn't originally care that Paul was going around calling her FT's because she probably thought Paulie started it.  I think she got more upset about that when she was told how involved Paul was with it.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I don't know when she stated that made her uncomfortable but she said a lot that it did NOT make her uncomfortable.  I even watched a convo between her and James right after she got HOH where James said it made HIM uncomfortable but Natalie swore up and down she didn't care.  This was when they were trying to come up with reasons as to why Paul should be nominated and evicted. She said because she considered Paul to be a "kid" due to his age vs her's so he was like a younger cousin to her.   If she said it made her uncomfortable then I think she was influenced by James.

She also didn't originally care that Paul was going around calling her FT's because she probably thought Paulie started it.  I think she got more upset about that when she was told how involved Paul was with it.

Exactly!  She's said both depending on who she's talking to.  She did the same thing with Paulie and the incident under the bed.  She told one person it didn't bother her because Paulie was like a brother to her, but once in a room full of people she said to Paulie that it DID make her feel uncomfortable alluding to the fact that her earlier 'brother' statement was just to diffuse the situation.  

• Love 2

Michelle's not in a good place at all.  Before and after 4AM Paul talked about how much he HATES her.  The only one she has is Natalie, and James would pick Nicole over Michelle every single time.  She can't play in HOH this week either, depending on the juror return?  She could be gone this week.  Although Paul did point out he would win hands down over her, Nicole, or Nat in final two.

"Cuddling" means hand and mouth jobs, now it means actual sex between Nicorey.  The other day Nicole whined "I wanna cuddle, do you want to cuddle me or have me cuddle you?"

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Let's be realistic here: these folks have been cooped up in the House for better than two months now, there's still another month left to go, and outside of the odd comp / chess game / meal there is absolutely nothing else to do EXCEPT talk to each other - about ANYTHING - all for the stated purpose of winning $500K.  Given that context, is it even remotely reasonable to expect them NOT to talk about what they'd do with the money if they won?  :)

I'd expect them not to talk about the things they're contracted not to talk about which I'm guessing is a fairly long list and well drilled into them, especially those two returnees.  

I think "I'll take care of you" could mean "I'll speak highly of you in the press" or "I'll rally for you to come play again if they invite me", which I think are fine.  And planning to give the other HGs each a gift if you won seems fine, as long as it's reasonable-- a nice bottle of liquor, concert tickets, etc.  But $10k on a roughly $250k after-tax haul, as a friendly parting gift to your competitors?  That's fishy.  If you gave $10k each to your 5 closest buds in the house, that'd be 20% of your winnings.  

6 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

"Cuddling" means hand and mouth jobs, now it means actual sex between Nicorey.  The other day Nicole whined "I wanna cuddle, do you want to cuddle me or have me cuddle you?"

Netflix Big Brother and Chill?

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Michelle's not in a good place at all.  Before and after 4AM Paul talked about how much he HATES her.  The only one she has is Natalie, and James would pick Nicole over Michelle every single time.  She can't play in HOH this week either, depending on the juror return?  She could be gone this week.  Although Paul did point out he would win hands down over her, Nicole, or Nat in final two.

And the sad thing about this (sad for Michelle, that is) is that Paul has said in his one-on-one isolated 'Friendship' talks with a camera that he wanted to take her to the end for final two.  Admittedly, it was because he feels he could beat her and not because he has admiration for her game.  But still, -- final two!  He would have taken her.  He knows he can't beat Victor and he knows the couples as well as the couple crossover of James/Nicole would have had each other's backs.  His chances were better with Michelle.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, J.D. said:

And the sad thing about this (sad for Michelle, that is) is that Paul has said in his one-on-one isolated 'Friendship' talks with a camera that he wanted to take her to the end for final two.  Admittedly, it was because he feels he could beat her and not because he has admiration for her game.  But still, -- final two!  He would have taken her.  He knows he can't beat Victor and he knows the couples as well as the couple crossover of James/Nicole would have had each other's backs.  His chances were better with Michelle.  

Victor was going to take Michele to F2 as well.  F3 and fight it out from there.  Paul should have kept his cool when nominated but he is not familiar enough with the game to know this is a must.  Just be that guy in the house that everyone decides to keep, no matter what the plan.  His rant will get back to Michele, another foolish move.  Now he has no one, for sure. 

28 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Eh, I think he hates her but he'd be stupid to get rid of her. He's a lot of talk. He also probably feels most betrayed by her because he had said before that he trusts her more than Natalie/James even though she's the one that put him up. I really don't see him taking her out over Nicole/Corey/James/Natalie because they're two strong pairs, and it will be clear they're a foursome after the week.

Even Nicole/Corey would probably take out Paul over her - and would have to seriously consider if they really want to keep Natalie/James together. The same for Natalie/James with Nicole/Corey (Natalie definitely would choose Michelle over them, and would pressure James to as well).

This is all without the extra wrench of a Returning Juror. Bridgette/Da'Vonne/Z would all help Michelle. Victor might also because he's going to be upset at James/Natalie and obviousy does not like Nicole/Corey.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Have you seen them having actual sex?  Under the covers, of course.  Corey is so dull and dense, I'm surprised he knows how.

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Natalie said in her bio before the game that she can get any man she wants, and that she plans to use flirting as a strategy.  Most people (myself included) felt like, "You go, girl!  Flirt, lie, play dumb, lay low -- who cares.  Do whatever works for you just so long as you're not permanently damaging anyone."  Now, fast forward to the game...

She had that incident with Paulie when they were hiding under the bed in Tokyo and he mentioned that hiding spot being a good place to kiss and Nat said it made her feel uncomfortable.  Personally, I thought that was a little thinned-skinned of her given the words that Paulie used.  Sheesh... get over yourself, girl.  This is the same person who listed flirting as her strategy and that she could get any guy she wanted.  But whatev.  Never cared.  So now Paulie's left the game, it's getting to the end, and Nat's looking for a new target to push herself further.

I think it made her uncomfortable because she knew that Zakiyah would never accept that type of behavior from Paulie, and she knew that Paulie knew that.

Also, tussling someone's hair and talking to them in a cutesy voice is sorta different from commenting on their private areas and implying that you want to make out with them. 

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, J.D. said:

But he's still there and is a Solo Dolo™ now that Victor will be gone. Is he really going to take out Michelle to be left with two Showmances? It would have been the same situation if Paul left. Victor would be alone, and why not start separating the rest of the duos instead of taking out Michelle who you could potentially sway your way?

This is all without them knowing that a Juror is returning. I don't think this was the best move for Natalie or Michelle with that in mind, but they also couldn't play the game a certain way because something might happen.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, mooses said:

This is all without the extra wrench of a Returning Juror. Bridgette/Da'Vonne/Z would all help Michelle. Victor might also because he's going to be upset at James/Natalie and obviousy does not like Nicole/Corey.

I'm so excited over a returning juror.  I know that's geekish, but I can't help it.  As you mentioned, Bridge/Day/Zak would all side with Michelle and that would hurt the 2 couples in the game.  I'm salivating to see that happen.....secretly hoping Day returns.  Paulie coming back might be entertaining too.  He really fits nowhere at this point so he'd be scrambling to fit everywhere.  Paul would try and snatch him up just because Paul has no one else, but I'm not so sure Paulie would 'ride or die' with Paul because he'd be smart enough to know Paul's a sinking ship.  Whatever the dynamic, I can't wait for the returning juror.  I'm sick of watching Nicorey 'cuddle,' and Jatalie doing whatever it is they do.  

Edited by J.D.
  • Love 3

I hate returning players this late in the game. Da'Vonne was one of my favorites, but she's missed too many evictions. Z is useless, and if she comes back it won't change that she was useless before she left and then spent a couple of evictions safe in the Jury House. Paulie is the worst. And Victor will have been evicted twice. All the players played their best hand and they got got. 

I know it's part of the Big Brother game, so all's fair with Returning Players. But I don't like it with any reality show (except Kristin Kish! But even Top Chef has a different dynamic with Judges and teams and such).

ETA: It doesn't help this season feels like it's been taking forever. Now we have to go backwards. Again.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

Also, tussling someone's hair and talking to them in a cutesy voice is sorta different from commenting on their private areas and implying that you want to make out with them. 

What are you talking about?

1 hour ago, J.D. said:

She had that incident with Paulie when they were hiding under the bed in Tokyo and he mentioned that hiding spot being a good place to kiss and Nat said it made her feel uncomfortable.  Personally, I thought that was a little thinned-skinned of her given the words that Paulie used.

Yes.  Paulie flirted with the women as part of his strategy, too.  It is silly for a flirt to be outraged by another flirt.  Who held the gun to her head and made her climb into the bed frame?  Had Paulie said nothing to her, Z would still be upset, so her outrage for Z's sake is not credible. 

'Sexual harassment' goes on the list of overly and misused words along with bully, sexist and many others.   

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

I admit, I've been a little checked out the last few days. What exactly has she done that is so heinous?

Yea, that's what I'm trying to figure out, too. But I also haven't been properly watching the feeds or eps for like 3 weeks so maybe I've missed all the ways in which Natalie has proven this week that she is an evil harlot.

1 hour ago, mooses said:

Michelle is in a really good place at the moment. Yes, she could be a casualty if things go awry next week, but it's going to be hard for anyone to ignore the two Showmances and a returning Juror just to get rid of her. Plus, she's made enough moves (game-changing ones!) that she can point to if she makes it to the end. I don't see her as the most likely winner, but I do think she's in a good place to make it to the Finals - and she has a chance of working a win. Imagine Michelle being the BB18 winner? It seems fitting for the season somehow.

I agree with this. I will be absolutely shocked if Michelle doesn't make at least F4. No one sees her as a threat in any way. They would all be fools to go after her anytime soon and honestly with exception of Nicole and James I don't think any of them are that stupid.

• Love 10

It's a good thing that Michelle is in the BB house. She's expressed her fear of  North Korea several times already which is amusing in a way but a fear which I've always shared. Well, it's just been reported that North Korea has fired a submarine-launched ballistic missile. Yikes. 

• Love 2

So they are on outside lock down, presumably to build the comp for Thurs.

I don't remember how they worked it in the past. Could it be possible that on Thurs they have the live eviction and then immediately  break the news about the returnee.  Then have the evictee join the four other jurors in the BY  for the wall comp  where the last standing juror returns, and the last standing player is HOH.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, TimWil said:

It's a good thing that Michelle is in the BB house. She's expressed her fear of  North Korea several times already which is amusing in a way but a fear which I've always shared. Well, it's just been reported that North Korea has fired a submarine-launched ballistic missile. Yikes. 

Was that in her opening segment of the season?

1 minute ago, brdwygurl said:

I don't remember how they worked it in the past. Could it be possible that on Thurs they have the live eviction and then immediately  break the news about the returnee.  Then have the evictee join the four other jurors in the BY  for the wall comp  where the last standing juror returns, and the last standing player is HOH.

I seems unlikely that it will go this way. The care package voting doesn't start until after Thursday's live show; presumably that's because the returning juror will be eligible for it therefore we can assume we will know the returning juror by the end of the live show. So I'm guessing there will be a quick, crapshoot comp to determine the returning juror, like the one in BB16 that Nicole won.

• Love 1

It seems that due to the timing of the Care Package vote (start after Thurs show), the comp is going to have to be quick and over on the show.  Too bad, I'd rather see an endurance than a crapshoot.  But then again, with a crapshoot, someone pointless like Z could go back in, which... hahaha. Would serve the show right.

Er, um, what you just said...

Edited by AndreaK1041
Cannot read words directly above my typing, apparently.
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

Same as you. Comparing Natalie's behavior to Paulie's. 

Maybe you should be more specific with your description or at least a time stamp if you don't like typing a lot.  Granted, I don't watch the feeds 24/7 and I know nothing about tussling hair -vs- private parts so I can't comment on what you were referring to.  Since you quoted my post when you wrote that, it's safe to assume you expected my rebuttal.

16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I seems unlikely that it will go this way. The care package voting doesn't start until after Thursday's live show; presumably that's because the returning juror will be eligible for it therefore we can assume we will know the returning juror by the end of the live show. So I'm guessing there will be a quick, crapshoot comp to determine the returning juror, like the one in BB16 that Nicole won.

Ahhhh yes, thanks. Totally forgot about the care package voting.   I was wishing the returning juror comp was a "who wants it most" kind. 

Edited by brdwygurl

Is this the video that is being used to prove Natalie is evil because she said the Paul thigh touching was making her uncomfortable? Because I have watched this multiple times and I still don't hear her ever say that. What am I missing?

This is starting to feel like when the insane Z/Zaulie fans would act like Natalie was horrible to Z when it was blatantly untrue.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7

I think I'm at the point in the season where everyone annoys me to some degree so rather being so invested in a HG and wanting them to win, I'm more concerned with who I DON'T want to win. This season that is Nicole, Corey and James (or God forbid Paulie). It would be nice if a woman won this season  though. But for some reason Nat is irking me this week and Michelle recently said she was a fan of both Amanda and Aaryn. I mean...what?

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, that's what I'm trying to figure out, too. But I also haven't been properly watching the feeds or eps for like 3 weeks so maybe I've missed all the ways in which Natalie has proven this week that she is an evil harlot.

It seems like now that Natalie's HOH, she's ranged from a bad gameplayer for targeting Victor/Paul instead of Nicole/Corey, using James and has no feelings for him whatsoever, or a secretly mean person who is now switching her target from Paulie onto Paul by spreading lies or something. I'm a little confused as well. 

Now, I seriously don't care if people like Natalie or not. Really, if you don't like her, then that's fine. It's like me not liking Da'Vonne but I guess I understand why people like her. I just find it confusing that people think she's being fake. I mean, personally, if she's been fake for 70+ days, then I think she needs to win an Oscar or an Emmy right here. Maybe her talents reside in the acting business, because damn, she's been fooling me if she's been acting like a nice person all this time!

I see Natalie as a genuinely good person, but someone who's been playing the game. She has flaws, but who doesn't? She's not going to be perfect. May she have overexaggerated her feelings toward Paulie's flirting and advancements? Sure, I could see that. She's still in a game, so she has to do what she has to do. But she has not attacked someone personally, not like many others have done. Even when she talks about Paulie or even Paul, she focuses on their gameplay rather than them as a person. She keeps it in the house instead of out of it. 

Also, I don't see how Natalie supposedly doesn't care about James. If anything, I think she cares about him more than the other showmances in the house. She doesn't want to initiate anything intimate in front of cameras. She wants to get to know him. She's taking her time but she truly cares about him. If anything, James and Natalie will probably stay in contact longer than Nicole and Corey. As much as Corey/Nicole may have feelings for each other in the house (and it could be real on both ends), I don't see much coming out of it by Christmas. Nicole's only 23; she already pursued a two year relationship with Hayden. Honestly, I doubt her and Corey will last that long. Corey seems like he's not ready for a serious relationship. It's easier to pursue something with her in the house because they don't have other options. But once they get out of the house and reality sets back in, I think they'll drift apart. As for Zak and Paulie, it's clear where both stand and how it absolutely won't work. 

I just see something different with James and Natalie. They very well may not pursue any type of romantic relationship. But what I can see is them staying in contact other than BB events. Much like Paul/Victor's friendship, I think it'll survive longer outside of the house than others. Natalie seems genuine in her feelings toward James, but she's also a realist who sees that it would be bad to start anything in the house. Maybe there's a part of her using James to get further in the game. They're extremely close and she knows she has him 100%. But I don't see Natalie only using him and not having feelings for him. I see their conversations and they're so trusting of each other. They always talk things out and work through situations together. When they fight, they talk it out. I have never seen them mad at each other longer than a day. 

I guess I just want to defend Natalie to others. Maybe it's also because I've seen so many female houseguests not get the credit that they deserve. I'll admit that I fall victim to this many, many, many times so I'm not innocent of it either. But seeing as I was a fan of Natalie from Day 1 of the feeds and that hasn't changed, I just wanted to offer some sort of perspective.  

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Is this the video that is being used to prove Natalie is evil because she said the Paul thigh touching was making her uncomfortable? Because I have watched this multiple times and I still don't hear her ever say that. What am I missing?

This is starting to feel like when the insane Z/Zaulie fans would act like Natalie was horrible to Z when it was blatantly untrue.

Haha, I did the same thing when I read that on Joker's. I watched it like 2 times and still don't hear it?

8 hours ago, wings707 said:

That is a sweeping statement!   :^) Nicole is probably using birth control and they were all tested for STDs. 

There's no real HPV test for men, and most people who have it are asymptomatic. It's highly contagious and can take up to two years for a person's immune system to clear it. It's associated with most cervical cancers and a large number of throat and other cancers. There are vaccines, but they're only six (I think??) years oldish, and you can only get them from ages 11-26 (female) or 11-21 (male).

So... Condoms. Don't be a Zaulie.

This offtopic post brought to you by the Committee of Big Brother Watchers for Sex Ed.* And now I will drop it. :)

*Currently consists of SimplyMe.

• Love 15
33 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Yes.  Paulie flirted with the women as part of his strategy, too.  As a flirt it is pretty silly to be outraged by another flirt.  Who held the gun to her head and made her climb into the bed frame?  Had Paulie said nothing to her, Z would still be upset, so her outrage for Z's sake is not credible. 

'Sexual harassment' goes on the list of overly and misused words along with bully, sexist and many others.   

But was Paulie even involved with Z at that time?  I thought that happened during the time when no one was sure whether it was Z or Tiff he was interested in.

But Paulie was with Z when Nat decided to show him her boob wrinkles or whatever the hell they were.  And when he said he didn't quite see, she had no trouble lifting her shirt again.  I don't understand how someone asking for a kiss makes one more "uncomfortable" while showing off your mammary glands is okay.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Maybe you should be more specific with your description or at least a time stamp if you don't like typing a lot.  Granted, I don't watch the feeds 24/7 and I know nothing about tussling hair -vs- private parts so I can't comment on what you were referring to.  Since you quoted my post when you wrote that, it's safe to assume you expected my rebuttal.

Then I'm not sure how you can say that Natalie and Paulie are equally guilty of flirting if you have no knowledge of what either of them have or have not done.

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, mooses said:

I hate returning players this late in the game. Da'Vonne was one of my favorites, but she's missed too many evictions. Z is useless, and if she comes back it won't change that she was useless before she left and then spent a couple of evictions safe in the Jury House. Paulie is the worst. And Victor will have been evicted twice. All the players played their best hand and they got got. 

I know it's part of the Big Brother game, so all's fair with Returning Players. But I don't like it with any reality show (except Kristin Kish! But even Top Chef has a different dynamic with Judges and teams and such).

ETA: It doesn't help this season feels like it's been taking forever. Now we have to go backwards. Again.

Agreed, returning players sucks.....not just with Big Brother, but with any reality show.  Once you are offed, eliminated or whatever, it should be over for you.  Why can't these shows just figure out their schedule and get enough people to accomplish that.  Now that would be Unexpected.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I've never seen that video but obviously that was during one of her it-didn't-bother-me moments.  The one I heard took place outside.  She was with Meech and Nicole, not James and she was talking about Paul allegedly grabbing her thigh and how uncomfortable it made her feel.  Like her safety in the house is jeopardized or some such crap.  There's a couple dozen camera's on them at all times.  What is she "afraid" Paul will do????? Sneak up and rape her?????? I am so over this girl.  

This is unrelated, but seeing James in that video reminded me of it so ..... Meech and Nat were discussing earlier about whether or not to blindside Victor or tell him in advance that he's going to be evicted.  Neither one wanted to be the one to tell him, so Nat put James up to it.  James is as dumb as a box of rocks if he can't see how Nat is subtly screwing him.  James has to cast the vote to evict Vic or Corey and James has to be the one to tell him else James blindsides him.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Is this the video that is being used to prove Natalie is evil because she said the Paul thigh touching was making her uncomfortable? Because I have watched this this multiple times and I still don't hear her ever say that. What am I missing?

In that video they are talking about Paul touching her thigh on several occasions. She probably did say it made her uncomfortable at some point (not in this clip).  So what?  She likes to say that.  Not sure why other than it makes her look proper?  This is one thing that bugs me about her.  Loosen up. You can lie next to Paulie with body contact and ruffle his hair but no one can touch you?.  Casual touching among friends happens all the time.  I envision the thigh touches as being that casual way you would lightly grap the top of someone's thigh, sitting next to you, because they said something witty. 

This does not make her evil it makes her annoying. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

She's an attractive woman, duh! Oh, and maybe the dark lipstick. Dark lipstick = harlot.

Really, I got nothin'.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, Sayla Vee said:

But was Paulie even involved with Z at that time?  I thought that happened during the time when no one was sure whether it was Z or Tiff he was interested in.

He was involved with Z at the time of the bed frame debacle. 

13 minutes ago, Sayla Vee said:

But Paulie was with Z when Nat decided to show him her boob wrinkles or whatever the hell they were.  And when he said he didn't quite see, she had no trouble lifting her shirt again.  I don't understand how someone asking for a kiss makes one more "uncomfortable" while showing off your mammary glands is okay.

Zaulie was definitely a thing by that time.

As for the boob wrinkle thing, I somehow missed that on the feeds but when I saw it on TV it seemed a bit much. I definitely don't think she is as innocent as she pretends to be but I still despise her the least of all the HGs lol. And by innocent I mean unaware that pushing your boobs together and displaying them to a guy is different than doing it to a girl.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Sayla Vee said:

LOL -- I completely forgot about Nat's boob wrinkle reveal.  Good call--!!!

• Love 1

Maybe we should just agree that none of these houseguests is frolicking with kittens, farting rainbows, and petting unicorns. Whose actions you find most two-faced and objectionable appears to be highly subjective.

• Love 20
11 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

Then I'm not sure how you can say that Natalie and Paulie are equally guilty of flirting if you have no knowledge of what either of them have or have not done.

Way to deflect.  We're done here.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

She's an attractive woman, duh! Oh, and maybe the dark lipstick. Dark lipstick = harlot.

Really, I got nothin'.

For the love of God I hope to never again see that gothic saloon girl look she was giving us last week. What the hell was that?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, J.D. said:

Surprise, surprise, her latest false sexual harassment claim goes to Paul.  Allegedly he touched the outside of her thigh or brushed against it or some dumb thing, and she claimed that, too, made her feel uncomfortable.  He entered her safety zone or some other ridiculous accusations.  I'm sorry folks, but that's just bullshit.  She's holding a grudge over the FT's thing which hasn't been mentioned in FOREVER except by her, and so she's desperately grasping at anything she  thinks might work but she's going to go too far if she continues to push that way.  First, Paul is the most asexual person inside the house.  He's way too focused on the game to get distracted like the others.  Second, you don't go accusing someone of sexual harassment as a strategy to win a game.  That kind of talk can damage a person's reputation and livelihood well after the game is through.

So, I don't know the FULL context of this, but wasn't it James and Paulie who mentioned the thigh touching first? Natalie did't even notice the thigh touching until it was pointed out to her. I'll agree that I don't like that she now finds it uncomfortable since it's been pointed out to her. It's a flaw that she's showing and it's frustrating. But it doesn't make her a bad person. I find it a kind of heinous act, but a harmless one. It's much better than some houseguests from previous seasons (Christine, for example) taking a comment like that and taking it too far. I remember some HGs that would make the touching seem like it's an assault charge. I don't think Natalie's been saying anything like that (although I have not been paying attention to the feeds this week). I mean, if you can give me some specific quotes or situations, please do, because I certainly could have missed something. 

Unfortunately, Natalie falls into the Big Brother Target Trap, where a simple comment, phrase, or action is amplified by ten and consistently talked about because there's not much else to talk about in that house, apparently. Everyone does it when a target is formed. Paulie's obsession with Tiffany being Vanessa's sister, and then Natalie being a Jersey girl. 

I don't think she cares about most of the comments that come out of people's mouths about her. But I do believe that people talking about her boob job genuinely bothers her because people have related that to her being fake. Who knows what she's heard about her boob job outside of this house (I know society unfortunately doesn't take to plastic surgery kindly; I have certainly been on that side of thinking for years until I grew up). And I think her hearing about Paul starting the FTs comments bothered her more than she actually cares to admit. 

But I don't know Natalie personally, much like a majority of viewers, so I can accept that I'm wrong about these small, minor details. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

For the love of God I hope to never again see that gothic saloon girl look she was giving us last week. What the hell was that?

I liked it. Like I said in the episode thread, it brought me back to eighth grade, when we all wore chokers and ponytails and spaghetti strap tanks like that. First day of high school. Memories. 

ETA: Oh, and the berry or raisin lipstick. Can't forget that. lol

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I liked it. Like I said in the episode thread, it brought me back to eighth grade, when we all wore chokers and ponytails and spaghetti strap tanks like that. First day of high school. Memories. 

And crochet vests! I wore a choker and crochet vest on my first day of eighth grade lmao.

ETA: AND Rum Raisin lipstick!

I didn't have so much a problem with the top half as the bottom half. Wasn't it like a knee length ruffle skirt and knee high boots? That's what really made it more saloon girl than 90's revival for me.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Winston9-DT3 said:

I'd expect them not to talk about the things they're contracted not to talk about which I'm guessing is a fairly long list and well drilled into them, especially those two returnees.  

I think "I'll take care of you" could mean "I'll speak highly of you in the press" or "I'll rally for you to come play again if they invite me", which I think are fine.  And planning to give the other HGs each a gift if you won seems fine, as long as it's reasonable-- a nice bottle of liquor, concert tickets, etc.  But $10k on a roughly $250k after-tax haul, as a friendly parting gift to your competitors?  That's fishy.  If you gave $10k each to your 5 closest buds in the house, that'd be 20% of your winnings.  

That may seem over-the-top to you - and I would tend to agree - but neither of us are James.  It's entirely possible what we see as extravagance James sees as simple generosity - which may also account for many of his past money issues.

42 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

That, or the JBB comp is co-executed in conjunction with the HoH comp.

• Love 1