Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

I just need Natalie to wait until the ACP is delivered. If she says anything to anyone now, it could be bad for her. Since one of Vic/Paul/Michelle are winning it, Nicorey's probably going anyway. 

Too bad they don't know about jury buyback. I think that would change Natalie's target. 

• Love 2

I think they need to think of this strategically and take feelings out of it. James/Nat should put up Corey and one of Vic/Paul. They could even convince one of them to be a "pawn". That way, you are guaranteed to get one side of a "pair" out while having backup options for whichever side wins veto. This is of course without the Co-HoH involved that they are not aware of yet.

With Jury buy-back this is even more crucial if Paulie wins his way back into the house, IMO.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 2

Victor's up there now. Paul sent him up to spy. Natalie/James are going to see right through that. They're talking about how there probably won't be jury buyback because they already brought back someone and it would be unfair to do a buyback on top of a battleback. I agree with that 100%. I do wish there wasn't a jury buyback. I don't want the worry of shit going wrong for Natalie next week.

Victor/Paul's already catching on, which is unsurprising. People, when your target walks into the room, don't just go silent! Start talking about game! 

• Love 2

Natalie and James are talking in bed.  She is not going to talk to anyone until after care package.  She wants to work with Nicole, Corey, James and Michele.  She wants Paul out.  Victor would be ok though.  

• Love 1

Natalie's talking about putting up Vic/Paul. But with co-HOH, Nicole or Corey are definitely going up. Yeah, Natalie's plans are screwed and I need the ACP to come early before everyone has a chance to talk, so that Natalie can save face here. 

James wants Natalie to tell Victor that Paul is still working all sides of the house. 

Now I'm worried about Natalie. Also, when Vic or Paul win co-HOH, they could be spiteful, put up James and get him sent out this week.

5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I need the ACP to come early before everyone has a chance to talk, so that Natalie can save face here. 

She said she is going to wait until ACP arrives. 

The only ones up are Nat and James in bed and we get fish.  It cut off their strategy talk.  There was no reason for that. 

Nat wants to make big moves.  That is a problem, walk carefully Nat.  She doesn't think viewers see that she was instrumental in the flip.  Not sure how she senses that. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

If only Nat knew what a pair of shit-talking pieces of human garbage Nicole and Corey have been behind her back...

Doesn't matter.  Past is over and it is time to start looking at the end.  They are votes.  Align with whoever it takes to get there. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

I think once Victor or Paul get ACP, she'll change her strategy. I assume she'll have to talk with the co-HOH at that point and Nicorey's going up, at least one of them. Hopefully she can be honest with Vic/Paul and let them know what Nicole and Corey have been saying. I do think that this move is great in terms of it being big and good for her on a BB resume, but with jury buyback that they don't know about, it could get her sent packing next week so in this case, she really needs to think long and hard about who she puts up.

She did confirm that she won't be putting up a girl. 

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Doesn't matter.  Past is over and it is time to start looking at the end.  They are votes.  Align with whoever it takes to get there. 

Yeah, I get your point, but I just hate to see that pair of self-absorbed vacuous motherfuckers (sorry, motherFREAKERS) feel like they have any more power in this game. I just want to see them squirm some more, to be honest.

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Yeah, I get your point, but I just hate to see that pair of self-absorbed vacuous motherfuckers (sorry, motherFREAKERS) feel like they have any more power in this game. I just want to see them squirm some more, to be honest.

If you want to see Nat win, they have to be involved.   I am not attached to who I would like to see win at this point so I am open to see how this all plays out. 

Edited by wings707
11 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

Maybe while in the Jury house the women can enlighten Paulie as to the correct definition of Feminism. 

I think Paulie could enroll in college and take several classes in Feminism and still not know what it means.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Does the ACP HOH get pix from home, snack basket and their own bed?  I'm assuming they'd use the Paris room for the extra bed space.

It says the get all HOH perks so I assume a basket.  As far as a bed, no.  They will probably sleep on the couch.  James is a HN so Nat may go sleep with him.  It pains her that she cannot share HOH bed with him.   Who knows. Nicole did not get total safety and it said she did. 

Paris is closed for good, that was make clear to them.  Rumor says  they may be redoing it for Pandor's box.  

Edited by wings707
7 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

I knew "Paris" was closed.  I was thinking of the space being used for a second bed as it was at the beginning of last (?) season when they had two HOHs for a while.

That is the same room that was Paris. 

2 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

What time does the ACP drop in?

About noon PST

Natalie will be so disappointed.  I hope Victor wins the care package if the choice is between he and Paul.  I doubt it is Michele. 

During Nat and James early morning strategy talk Nat said she trusts Victor; she wants Paul out at soonest opportunity.  

They also talked about how Victor can be easily influenced.  I agree but I prefer to see it as Victor is open to the game changing and can see the wisdom in what is presented to him (or not).  He is smart.  

He doesn't want to go to the end with Paul so maybe Nat and James can present  Nat nominating Paul and Victor puts up Nicole.   They tell Paul he is the pawn so they can backdoor Corey.   Paul goes in that scenario if he doesn't win veto.  There is no iron clad way to get Paul out without some hoping involved.  

Paul is suspicious but that doesn't matter.  They put him up and let him freak out if need be.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, brdwygurl said:

Also try not to hurt yourself from rolling your eyes too hard at this quote .....

"Nicole admits to Corey she has thrown everything. She said she is playing Dan Gheesling's game."

LMAO!

I feel like Natalie is going to end up screwed by this, but I don't blame her for going for it. But honestly I hope the care package makes her reevaluate because it's probably better to get Corey out right now because of the jury buy back. But even still, Paul will find out she's targeting him so maybe she actually needs to just pull the trigger.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

LMAO!

I feel like Natalie is going to end up screwed by this, but I don't blame her for going for it. But honestly I hope the care package makes her reevaluate because it's probably better to get Corey out right now because of the jury buy back. But even still, Paul will find out she's targeting him so maybe she actually needs to just pull the trigger.

The time has passed on waiting to make a move.  Get Paul out next week or miss the opportunity.   He is going to aim for Natalie the next HOH he wins and will talk Michele and Victor into it.  He will pull a Paulie. 

He watched her talk to Nicole and Corey.  He saw Nicole go to UK and have a brief conversation with Nat and James.  He came shooting in right after Nicole left and demanded to know what that was all about.  Nat and James did not have a quick answer, acted vague and Paul left. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

While I think Nat/James/Paul is a good combo, the fact that Nat wants to make a move towards Paul and possibly work with Nicorey  might help her the following week depending on who comes back from Jury.

Having said that, I have been throwing most of my votes towards Paul for ACP (with a few tossed to Michelle).  Either one of those as co-HOH would put up Nic or Cor.  

This could be a really interesting day.

• Love 1

So I just went back to rewatch the clip of Paul describing Paulie's perfect date and it says that CBS has removed it.  There are lots of clips that they don't remove, so what's the criteria for removing them.  Does anyone think that maybe Paulie's family got upset and threw a fit?

I'm surprised I didn't drop Natalie like everyone else because ngl usually I'll drop a fave real quick when they do something I don't like. But idk this just isn't that big of a deal to me. I hate Corey/Nicole and I'd much rather see one of them go than Paul, but I'm just happy everyone's playing hard and that there's not one big alliance running things. It makes the end game very unpredictable and that's fun.

Honestly, I'm pretty sure Natalie is now screwed either way next week, but she's playing to win not to just keep getting by and I respect that.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 11

The real losers this season are the conspiracy theorists. Time and time again they just KNEW something was rigged. The game would be rigged for Frank. The RT would be rigged for Frank. The RT would be rigged for Paulie. The jury buyback is rigged for Paulie.

The jury buyback is only happening because of the finale date, which has been the finale date since day 1, because the RT was a total bust. Which I'm going to assume was NOT rigged by production; they're probably pissed it wasn't used. If anything, I think it might have been rigged for the actual winner of that nonsense to have it. Which I am totally fine with, although it reminds me of how much of a douchebag Paul was during that whole thing. 

Man, I'm actually pissed at the ACP this week. I want Natalie to be the sole HOH for the week. Rigged!!!

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm surprised I didn't drop Natalie like everyone else because ngl usually I'll drop a fave real quick when they do something I don't like. But idk this just isn't that big of a deal to me. I hate Corey/Nicole and I'd much rather see one of them go than Paul, playing hard and that the but I'm just happy everyone is playing not one big alliance running things. It makes the end game very unpredictable and that's fun.

Honestly, I'm pretty sure Natalie is now screwed either way next week, but she's playing to win not to just keep getting by and I respect that.

That is exactly where I am, too.  I am ready to sit back and allow it to unfold if they all continue to play hard.  I do have some preferences as to game moves based on my enjoyment, entirely.  I like Nat and her Paul out wish/plan.   But it is a stretch to believe this will happen.  As I said, above, Victor winning ACP does allow for that possibility.  

What I hope for the most is for everyone to forget the past slights, real or perceived, and just do what you need to, to win.  When everyone has this goal alliances can shift week to week and that is fun.   Hate them when you get out if you have to, just not now.  Who can get you to the end is what it is all about now. 

I am tired of hearing how wretched Nicole and Corey are, here and on the feeds.   If we want them to let it go then we should as well.   

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

It was discussed on another site that the jury member would come back via "battle back" exactly like the pre jury comp was.

Others believe it will be a comp with everyone competing like wings707 indicated above.  

What does our group think?

Edited by njbarmaid

Yeah, I'm not going to let it go that I think Nicole is a whiny, pathetic gameplayer who just wants to ride her latest showmance's coattails. Her stating that she's throwing everything, just like Dan? Yeah, no, I thinks she sucks.

And Corey will always, always be a vacant waste of space, and I will say it even after he is (hopefully) gone from my feeds. 

As someone who is an addict to the show, I feel no need to let anything go. I hold onto my "hatred" for Dr. Will and Evil Dick proudly. 

• Love 20
15 minutes ago, njbarmaid said:

It was discussed on another site that the jury member would come back via "battle back" exactly like the pre jury comp was.

Others believe it will be a comp with everyone competing like wings707 indicated above.  

What does our group think?

I think it will be like the one in S16 (?) where it's endurance with jury+house all competing at once. Last juror standing comes back, last person standing gets HoH (whether juror or not). But it's just a guess :)

I do not think it will be like Battle Back because the logistics of the filming of that were complex.  They had to bring the winner back to the set to compete after each normal HoH, which would also be difficult with Z/Bridge going out at the same time.  It would be way easier to have just one comp than 5.

Edited by AndreaK1041
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Yeah, I'm not going to let it go that I think Nicole is a whiny, pathetic gameplayer who just wants to ride her latest showmance's coattails. Her stating that she's throwing everything, just like Dan? Yeah, no, I thinks she sucks.

And Corey will always, always be a vacant waste of space, and I will say it even after he is (hopefully) gone from my feeds. 

As someone who is an addict to the show, I feel no need to let anything go. I hold onto my "hatred" for Dr. Will and Evil Dick proudly. 

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!  To each his own.  I forget seasons once over for the most part save a few stand out moments and some HGs.  

• Love 1

Stupid question, maybe, but given what we know of Bawlie and his theatrical shenanigans, would he even WANT to go back into the house?  I'd like to think that when it comes to the Buy Back comp, Production tells him that because of his refusal to play by the rules in the house, he cannot participate in the Buy Back.  But...yeah, whatever.  I just hope it's a comp that is somehow heavily skewed to the women, so he doesn't have a shot.  He doesn't deserve any more chances, period.

• Love 1

Bawlie and his theatrical shenanigans, would he even WANT to go back into the house?

In no way do I want Bawlie back in the house, but........... I wonder if he'd have to start making pies again if he did get back in.   That? would be hysterical.

• Love 10

I know it makes sense for Natalie to want to split up Paul/Vic because they're the most powerful duo in there, but I just don't like Nicole/Corey! 

If she puts up Paul (if he doesn't have the Co-HOH) and they put up Corey (or Nicole), one of the Nicorey/James control the votes plus Michelle. Her plan can be foiled if James goes up - let's say she puts up one of Vic/Paul, one of them has Co-HOH and James gets put up. Nicole/Corey/Michelle would control the votes. Or if Vic/Paul win Veto and take the other one down, then Natalie's in trouble the next week.

It's a big, risky move and if it works they can be in a good position. If it doesn't, the HGs might gun for James over Natalie anyway. The Co-HOH really changes things for her, though, and it's not a particularly good week to want to make a big splash. 

ETA: I don't love a returning HG this late into the game, but Big Brother will be Big Brother.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

Congrats to Natalie. Yeah. After their talk last night I am trying to figure out how they can accomplish their goal of getting Paul out (Assuming he doesn't win the care package). I really can't see any way unless Victor wins the care package, agrees with Natalie and James that Paul is hurting Victor and them, and Victor being willing to pair up with Michelle leaving 3 pairs (Natalie and James both trust Victor and can tell him that). If Paul were to go and Paulie came back this could actually work for Natalie, James, Corey, and Nicole in the sense that everyone would be gunning for Paulie and especially if Victor wins HOH he would have to use it to get Paulie out and would not play the following week. That would leave everyone to pay for HOH and try to get Victor out. Am I thinking this correctly?

Natalie and James were just discussing how to broach the eavesdropping issue with Paul. Well, obviously if he gets the CP the issue will be moot.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, mooses said:

Victor did say that if they get the CP, they'll know "something is up." Because the HGs still think that viewers vote based on who won HOH. 

And that's one of the reasons I think they should have had the HoH comp AFTER the ACP Co-HoH reveal.

• Love 2