Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Umbelina said:

I'm SO torn, vote for Paul, Victor, or Michelle for the next one?

I'd probably give it to Victor. First off, getting HOH three weeks in the row would put Vic in the history books (I know technically Corey won in between two of those but that was for a couple of hours, tops). Also, he's the best smooth talker and he's really been taking hits. I know Paul absolutely would, but Victor's better at controlling the situation. But I'd also give it to Michelle so she can get her hands 'dirty', so to speak. She's done great in helping to expose Paulie/Corey/Nicole, but this'll give her another tic on her BB resume if she gets to F2. Plus, it would boost Michelle's self-esteem. And she's the last girl in the house now that would get it. 3/4 Care Packages so far going to girls? Paulie would flip his shit if he's still in the house by then; Nicole would definitely be whining about how Michelle get the better package and maybe America doesn't like her as much after all if they gave it to Michelle and not Corey or Paulie. So honestly, I'd keep it to Victor and Michelle for the votes. Michelle might be a better option for the drama. 

I might flashback to the Paulie/Michelle convo (I found out the stream I use has flashback options! I'm dumb) but reading up on the highlights, he is still super delusional and not making his case better. That's good to know. It sounds like Michelle did a good job with that conversation (I'm glad she didn't buy it), but then again, Paulie hasn't let people get a word in as he blabbers on and on and on while digging himself into a deeper hole while he thinks he's climbing right out.

Also learned that Corey really likes fire. First almost lighting a goat on fire and then actually starting a forest fire. 

I've also learned that Paulie and Nicole are not smooth talkers when they're under pressure; honestly they should just leave all conversations to Corey because he's the better talker of the three). Victor's the best at questioning people. Paul's good at lying to save face. I think Natalie's not bad at the confrontation aspect either. She listens but she sticks to her guns. I do think that she was just afraid of confronting the men earlier until she couldn't take it. Let's face it; Paulie can be intimidating. Him in power? Super intimidating. Now that he's not in power, it's easier to confront and talk to him because his back's against the wall. And even if he does get back into power, he knows he's toast. If he can get to F2, he has a chance of winning. But he actually needs to get to F2 now. 

Natalie telling James/Michelle that Paulie told her that 15 people made fun of her boobs. Well, we know that's wrong because Glenn left very, very early on. Legit, like two days into it. I doubt people were making fun of her boobs that early. James also telling Michelle that she is the biggest shit talker (might have been joking? Might have to flashback for that).

Heh, I found this little gem from someone of Twitter about Paulie: "Paulie's the type of guy to start a bar fight and then run off and leave his friends". So, so true. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Natalie telling James/Michelle that Paulie told her that 15 people made fun of her boobs.

Also implying that James knew all about it and said nothing to her. Luckily a) she didn't believe him and b) Meech told her that James didn't know about the whole FT thing and that none of them would have had the balls to say it in front of him.

Paulie really is human garbage.

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Nicole's out of her costume. She's a giant pylon! Oh my god!

Oh my lord - ZingBot has to come this week, if not RIGHT NOW:

"Hiiii Nicole!  Your costume suits you, recognized you right away! 

Oh, wait a minute - is that that's a PYLON on your head? 

My mistake - I thought it was a PYTHON!!!

ZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

Gasp, wheeze, choke, anyone got an extra keyboard I could borrow?????

This deserves so much more than one Like.

7 hours ago, PaperTree said:

The Schadenfreude is very tasty tonight!  Thanks!

I ordered mine with extra cheese, and it tastes GRRRREAT!!!

5 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Any chance that if Victor makes it to the end, he doesn't get the votes since he's already been evicted?  I guess it depends on his opponent.  If it's a girl, Victor wins no matter what. 

Just my opinion, but I think Vic could balance his eviction with his battle to return pretty easily.  He had to fight through and win several comps his F2 opponent never had to face.

22 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Paul  just called Paulie and Corey 'short blowje' and 'tall blowje'.

On the other feed Paulie thinks Bridgette is going to have to answer to her maker for calling him out for what he said to Natalie.

I believe the word in question is blouch.

• Love 4

I'm splitting my Co-HoH votes between Victor and Michelle: Victor in case Michelle wins actual HoH, and Michelle because I think she'd be more likely to take a direct shot at P/C/N than Paul who's still playing both sides. If Victor's listed as an eligible gift recipient on CBS.com, then it shouldn't matter that he's the outgoing HoH, correct?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Oh my lord - ZingBot has to come this week, if not RIGHT NOW:

"Hiiii Nicole!  Your costume suits you, recognized you right away! 

Oh, wait a minute - is that that's a PYLON on your head? 

My mistake - I thought it was a PYTHON!!!

ZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

I think ZingBot should shake it up this year and just scream "FUCK YOU!!!! ZZZZZZIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!" repeatedly in Paulie, Corey and Nicole's faces.

Speaking of ZingBot, I would really hope that production would not be so crass as to have him zing Nat about her boobs...

• Love 5

Yeah, I'd throw most of my votes at Michelle and then throw a few toward Victor. Michelle deserves this fourth one and we know she'll do the right thing in throwing up the remaining of Corey/Paulie or Nicole if the remaining is HOH (or having Nicole as replacement if Paulie/Corey come back into the house). Plus, it keeps her safe from being thrown up if whoever stays of Corey/Paulie or Nicole win HOH. Victor and Michelle have both been taking some serious hits, though. They've been doing an excellent job at keeping their head above water through all of this. So I have to give credit to both of them here. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

There's no doubt that Paul and Victor are the most likely winners right now. That certainly would be an interesting F2.

I'd rather a Natalie/Michelle F2 though because I'm really only rooting for Natalie to win.

I would root for Natalie to win if she hadn't aligned herself so tightly to James. She is to James what Bridgette was Frank except Bridgette could win and James isn't as hateful as Frank. 

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also learned that Corey really likes fire. First almost lighting a goat on fire and then actually starting a forest fire. 

He actually said that? Where I live in Northern California we had three HUGE wild fires in the space of 2 months last year - I've seen first hand the devastation they cause, so if he did that, he's even more of a fucking asshole than I previously imagined.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, AbsoluteShower said:

He actually said that? Where I live in Northern California we had three HUGE wild fires in the space of 2 months last year - I've seen first hand the devastation they cause, so if he did that, he's even more of a fucking asshole than I previously imagined.

I don't know the exact context, but from what I read, it could have been an accident. He was playing with fireworks, I believe, and I guess he might have accidentally caused a forest fire? I don't know if he was smiling like an idiot again when telling this story, though. 

11 hours ago, escape said:

The guys are better players - and it would be a clear case of sexism for a weaker player like Natalie or Michelle win. 

LMAO! Seriously, thanks for the laugh!

I am flabbergasted by Nicole. This girl has had three chances to play this game. THREE! She has got to be up there for dumbest player ever. Natalie and Paul are playing circles around her and they have never even seen the show.

I was thinking Paul was playing pretty well but the fact that he's so aggressively playing both sides will probably catch up to him. It certainly should. Natalie/James/Michelle/Victor should not allow him to continue to take no heat for this.

Everyone seems to be sure veto will be Zingbot. And it does make sense since he was in the audience on Thursday. I hope so because I really need to see Corey/Nicole/Paulie zinged. And James.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't know the exact context, but from what I read, it could have been an accident. He was playing with fireworks, I believe, and I guess he might have accidentally caused a forest fire? I don't know if he was smiling like an idiot again when telling this story, though. 

OK, I may give him a pass on being a fire starter then - sounds like he just thinks its a funny anecdote like the goat story or the blowjob Uber story.

Still a fucking asshole though...

5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Everyone seems to be sure veto will be Zingbot. And it does make sense since he was in the audience on Thursday. I hope so because I really need to see Corey/Nicole/Paulie zinged. And James.

Who was that girl from a few seasons ago who got zinged for being a creepy stalker and then had a face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle? I predict similar results for Nicole...

54 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I believe the word in question is blouch.

Blowje is short for blowjob.  

Paulie said he couldn't finish with just a blowje and Paul told him "Then you have not experienced a good one, my friend."  

Edited by urusai
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I was thinking Paul was playing pretty well but the fact that he's so aggressively playing both sides will probably catch up to him. It certainly should. Natalie/James/Michelle/Victor should not allow him to continue to take no heat for this.

This is what I came to the conclusion of last night when I watched Victor be honest and still was on Paulie's good side (at least in front of him). Paul's playing too aggressively and only for himself, which is good for him right now, but people are going to catch on. I know they're letting Paul have an in with Paulie/Corey/Nicole just in case, but now they're all exposed, so Paul's now only covering for himself, in order to get votes. Again, impressive, but people should be paying attention to this strategy. 

This will equally blow up in his face if he accidentally wins the veto. He literally can't win veto if he wants to continue his strategy of playing dumb. Paulie's already wary of him, but trusts him the most because Paul feeds his ego. Honestly, after this week is over and they know for sure who comes back, Paul can drop the act. Paulie/Corey/Nicole have no power. If Paulie or Corey don't come back and someone like Bridgette does, then Paul can just drop the both sides routine. He's not that great at it and people will figure out that he's doing it to save his own ass first and to get votes. 

• Love 4

Wait, Nicole's still a have not, even though she has super safety? And they had to all get up early for this?

This is just a great week.

Michelle's back to bashing on Paulie, this time on coming to cuddle with Paul last night.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, parisprincess said:

I have a question about the co-HOH nominations. I've read that they have to agree on the nominations, and then I've read that they each get to nominate whoever they want. Which is it?

They don't have to agree. That would be stupid and make the care package sort of pointless.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, parisprincess said:

I have a question about the co-HOH nominations. I've read that they have to agree on the nominations, and then I've read that they each get to nominate whoever they want. Which is it?

The wording on CBS specifically says "choose one of the two nominees"

2 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I have a question about the Veto comp.  Are we down enough players where everyone's allowed to play?

I think two people sit out, since there are six people who play for veto, and there are eight people left in the house.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I have a question about the Veto comp.  Are we down enough players where everyone's allowed to play?

Not quite - 2 noms plus HOH plus 3 other players leaves 2 spectators.

I think the ideal situation would be Paulie, Corey and Vic (HOH plus 2 noms), then Paul, James and either Nat or Meech, leaving Nicole to watch from the sidelines.

Edited by AbsoluteShower
  • Love 2

I think they're choosing players for the veto right now. I guess they're doing veto early today? It's not even noon where I am right now, which means it's not even 9am for them. 

And the London Crew kept Paulie up late. Excellent. 

• Love 4

This from early this morning:

2:10 AM BBT – Paulie again attacking Bridgette for saying she is a feminist and saying mean things about him. He says Bridgette will have to ask God for forgiveness. Paulie says he’s a man so he doesn’t have to listen to what Bridgette says as a feminist.

Jesus, can somebody please club this numbskull over the head with a fucking dictionary?

Edited by AbsoluteShower
  • Love 18

Since they're obviously going to be playing veto so early I bet it is Zingbot. Ever since Zingbot (or was it his wife?) passed out from the heat that one year they've been doing it earlier in the day before it gets hot. Plus it takes awhile since they have to do all the zings.

So who's playing? It sounds like Natalie is hosting.

ETA: Nicole and Paul are playing, I think. And James.

Edited by peachmangosteen

Nicole talking about the girls being catty. Nicole is literally one of the 'cattiest' girls to ever play this game. She is completely stupid and delusional. I can not wait to see her get dragged on the internet after the show!

ETA: At least Paulie and Corey now realize that no one (besides Nicole) is going to use the veto on them. 

Paul and Victor are in HOH dragging Paulie/Corey. Such fun! Victor said it sucks because he really wanted to trust him. And then they go to leave the room and Paulie walks in. LOL.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nicole talking about the girls being catty. Nicole is literally one of the 'cattiest' girls to ever play this game. She is completely stupid and delusional. I can not wait to see her get dragged on the internet after the show!

"I literally only have three friends..." - I wonder why, Nicole. I wonder why...

FYN!

6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Feeds are back. Sounds like James, Nicole, and Paul are playing, only because Corey mentioned that it's the draw that they wanted.

The Chumps are thinking it's BB Comics.

Also, I really want to see James play HARD for this one - the time for throwing shit is gone.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Also, I really want to see James play HARD for this one - the time for throwing shit is gone.

Oh James will definitely throw it. He plays scared.

ETA: Natalie and Michelle have been eating the sunflower seed shells. I'm rolling!

• Love 2

So ideally, anyone but Paulie would win it. I don't care if Corey comes down, although ideally he would stay up there. As much as Paulie is now alone and Corey/Nicole need to be split up, I'm afraid of Paulie winning comps and we all know he'll get obnoxiously cocky after the veto comp. I mean, this week is not a huge loss because Corey or Paulie will definitely be leaving, and Paulie not leaving this week means that his eventual eviction is permanent. The only fear about Paulie staying is that he'll start beasting the comps and we'll never get rid of his misogynist ass, even if he is now virtually alone and Corey's eviction (and hopeful not return) will leave Nicole/Paulie alone together. 

So best case scenario: Paul wins. Paulie begs him to use the veto. Paul does not use the veto solidifying his choice in which side he wants to be a part of. Paulie goes in a unanimous vote, does not have RT and loses probable jury buyback to Bridgette. Natalie wins next HOH, with Michelle winning co-HOH and they send Corey out. 

Worst case (which honestly might not be that much of a worst case): Paulie wins veto and pulls himself off. Michelle goes up but Corey still goes. Corey wins buyback or has RT and comes back in the game. Paulie wins HOH with Paul winning co-HOH. Paulie puts up Michelle while Paul puts up Corey. Nicole wins veto and pulls Corey off. James goes up and they vote out Michelle. 

In the worst case, there's still Paulie, Corey, and Nicole against Natalie, James, Paul, and Victor. As long as they win HOH the following week, they can get Corey/Paulie/Nicole out next. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

GUYS. Paul and Michelle are fighting with Paulie. PAUL IS FIGHTING WITH PAULIE. 

Yes, I've been watching it but I came in when it was already in process so I'm having a hard time figuring what started all this, and what exactly's going on.  

I'm just gonna say right now that you guys will want to flashback this fight. I don't know what time it started. Maybe around 9:30 BBT? 

James, Paul, and Michelle are tag teaming. Victor/Natalie mostly staying out of it. 

I guess Paul's not on Paulie's side anymore officially! 

Paulie's resorting to personal insults now because he knows he's losing. 

• Love 7

After 3+ hours on a tech line in India, I am back and rewarded with this gift!  Thank you Sitting Ducks!  

Paul: I don't now why Cody and Derrick are being brought up, they are not here, this is your game.  Nice. 

• Love 8

I've decided to switch to Natalie/Nicole because the fight's getting too repetitive for me. They're just going back and forth on throwing names out and Derrick/Cody and Paulie denying all of it.

Nicole denying that she's ever said anything bad about Natalie or anyone else. Nicole's trying to be best friends with Natalie because she knows her and Corey will be alone if Paulie leaves....or she might want to jump ship from Paulie if Corey leaves. Not a bad job, Nicole. You're just going to be the bottom rung, just like you were going to be with the boys! 

Stop with Jeff and Austin! I don't want to keep seeing them! 

Although imagine if they decided to start the veto comp in the middle of the fighting and Zingbot walks in to all of this. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 1