Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

To pass the time until the post noms drama I've been reading Z's exit interviews. She is absolutely pathetic. Just so embarrassing. I'm sure Day will try to deprogram her but she's a complete lost cause. I have doubt that as soon as Paulie gets to the jury house she will go right back to fucking him. She needs serious help.

link?

• Love 1

Victor was helping Paul articulate a sentence without using the word fuck!  Victor just took spot #1 on my favorites list. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4

So, as we wait, what do you think we're going to see immediately when we come back to the feeds?

I'm gonna bet that Nicole's sobbing and whining, Corey's comforting her while staying calm, Paulie's pissed and pacing the floor, and everyone else avoiding them like the plague. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 1

I can only find Z.s exit interview with Julie.  If anyone comes across another please post link.  The only statement I can find she made. I used Paulie.  For what?!  Sex I can believe. 

2 minutes ago, kathybgd said:

I didnt like Paul much until his mom mentioned his love of animals. Now all thats happened the past few days, Paul has shot way up to the top of my list!

I have liked him for maybe a week and a half now.  I did perk up when they showed his family and the animals, yes.  

#1 Victor

#2 Paul

#3 Natalie 

Paul and Victor are running the alliance.  Heads up Natalie and James, you will be out right after Michele, you are using James bed strategy, not good.  No F2 for you! 

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, as we wait, what do you think we're going to see immediately when we come back to the feeds?

I'm gonna bet that Nicole's sobbing and whining, Corey's comforting her while staying calm, Paulie's pissed and pacing the floor, and everyone else avoiding them like the plague. 

I think we will see them scattered through the house in animated talks with their people.   Paulie Corey and Nat will be in Tokyo.  Paulie will be pissed, of course and in a history redux, aghast that anyone would cross him.   Michele will be in bed with Corey quietly doing her whine talk-ah.  

Jame and Victor will be happy and strutting around high five-ing out of site from Tokyo in UK with his tribe

NOW, what I hope to see. 

Everyone is still standing around not knowing what to do as they watch Paulie EXPLODE!  yelling and cursing and pacing. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

What does this mean?

The quote up above that Zak gives. She literally names everyone who doesn't have her vote except for Paulie, Corey, and Nicole. Her brain is going to explode if none of them are in the finals. I realize I worded that completely backwards. Nobody has Zak's vote, that's what I meant!

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 1

I am so glad Z is gone. How pathetic that her BB experience was personal with no sense of the game. No wonder you don't have friends or a man.  Open your heart, use your brain.  Snap out of it. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Artsda said:

What did Michelle think about Nicole winning the prize after she called her out on being a snake on tv. Does Michelle think she's likable?

That's what I want to know! Michelle seemed to just go to bed right after all that, and then the next time I saw her, she was hanging with Natalie and Paulie, talking about Zingbot. Nicole/Paulie/Corey seemed to think it meant that Nicole was likable and America loved all of them! 

I'm waiting to hear what Michelle has to say, but I'm surprised she hasn't said a word about it (to my knowledge). I totally expected her to freak out. I guess we'll find out soon! 

3 minutes ago, Artsda said:

What did Michelle think about Nicole winning the prize after she called her out on being a snake on tv. Does Michelle think she's likable?

You know, once Michelle thinks about it?  As a Suckster and a Feedster?  I think she'll realize it's a combination of Bridgette maybe getting it, a better possible prize next week that they are saving for someone else, or America non feedsters still buying Nicole's sweetheart edit, and or it's just past seasons fans.

Well, see, but she's web savvy, she knows "America" votes are often stupid.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Artsda said:

She took to her bed.  Now that the crowd has thinned it is easy to see how skewed she is.  As I watch talk and interact I see a deeply bothered young lady.  She will grow out of it and probably arrive at 40, still odd but she will find a boyfriend.  Okay, I am being as kind as I can.

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

That's what I want to know! Michelle seemed to just go to bed right after all that, and then the next time I saw her, she was hanging with Natalie and Paulie, talking about Zingbot. Nicole/Paulie/Corey seemed to think it meant that Nicole was likable and America loved all of them! 

I'm waiting to hear what Michelle has to say, but I'm surprised she hasn't said a word about it (to my knowledge). I totally expected her to freak out. I guess we'll find out soon! 

She has been read the riot act by her alliance to keep a low profile.  She listens to Paul.  So she stayed out of sight all day. 

• Love 2
Just now, ByaNose said:

You know it's bad when I'm Big Jeff & Austin twice. I'm afraid I'll miss the fallout from the nominations. If I can't see the actual nominations I want to the aftermath. 

HA!  Me too...my least favorite last season was Austin and I'm having to listen to him over and over and over again...GRRRRRR.

But, I can't miss a moment of the aftermath! :)

• Love 3

I know. I'm listening to the awkwardness with Austin and Jeff. There's so many uncomfortable silences! Jeff's trying to be so enthusiastic and his script is just so painful. Austin does not sound like he's all for Jeff's scripted directions and he just sounds so bored. I don't like either of these men at all, but I feel bad for Austin having to suffer through Jeff. 

I also am streaming the feeds but my VPN keeps making me have to fiddle with it every ten minutes because it stops the feed stream, so it's frustrating, but I can't miss the fallout.

Edited by Lady Calypso
14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Michelle with Zingbot would be horrible, she'd start crying over everything. I need her gone before then!

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I know. I'm listening to the awkwardness with Austin and Jeff. There's so many uncomfortable silences! Jeff's trying to be so enthusiastic and his script is just so painful. Austin does not sound like he's all for Jeff's scripted directions and he just sounds so bored. I don't like either of these men at all, but I feel bad for Austin having to suffer through Jeff. 

I also am streaming the feeds but my VPN keeps making me have to fiddle with it every ten minutes because it stops the feed stream, so it's frustrating, but I can't miss the fallout.

I called the feed line today.  They are working on the problem.  For me they cut out often and tell me the content has not loaded and I have to reboot the site.  Precious moment are lost!  I cannot run twitter and feeds at the same time either.  This has all be happening to be for a couple of week now.  Anyone else?

We missed the freak out.  Too much time has passed.  Fuck you CBS.

THEY'RE BACK.

It's so awkward. Corey/Nicole are pretty quiet. Corey has his same distant look on his face, so I can't tell what he's thinking. Michelle invited Nicole to hang out and she accepted.

I don't know where Paulie is.

Natalie is too good for this show, really. She's telling Michelle that she's not a bad person for laughing at Paulie/Corey being nominated because they laughed at her. She also gave her the advice to be nice toward them, because she'd want some comforting words while on the block.

Now I'm switching back to the kitchen feed because Paulie's there. 

• Love 3

Natalie is too good for this show, really. She's telling Michelle that she's not a bad person for laughing at Paulie/Corey being nominated because they laughed at her. 

They laugh at her because she cries and goes insane over everything. Michelle should know about how she comes across when Julie is telling her things during the live show.

Victor's telling Paulie/Corey why he put them up. They're perplexed. Victor is very calm and he's getting most of this right now. He'll be a target if Paulie/Corey/Nicole (whoever stays) wins next week. 

I'm tempted to switch over to the girls' feed, but this guys argument is too good. Paulie's trying so hard to make this all boys alliance a thing still, but Victor/Paul/James are probably not buying this. 

Just as I thought.  Paulie is rewriting history.  Going over the past makes me nuts.  We may have a week of this.  Paulie, you put up everyone in the jury house. Why are you different?  This is BB people leave every week  Suck it up.  You fucked up. 

Victor was doing really well, now he got sucked into debating what happened. 

Paulie and his lies.  groan

• Love 4

I'm quite impressed with Victor right now. For the first time. He's speaking to Paulie in a highly rational manner. Paulie looks like he's about to cry. Poor wittle Paulie is so hurt. Heaven.

• Love 16