Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, NeelyOh said:

Yeah, I'm holding out hope that she knows she can't react or risk going out tomorrow. I still want Michelle to stay but for Z's sake, I hope she's just playing the game now with Paulie and Nic/Corey. 

Nope she is in denial.  She spilled to Nicole seeking support and wanting to hear Nat was wrong, Paulie loves you.  That was her reason.  

I really dislike her.  Sure you can say poor Z, she has had a rough life. I don't have time to google now but you would be amazed at how many successful people we see and hear about in the media have been through much worse than Z.  And think of the many who we don't see but pass on the street, never knowing.  

Shape the fuck up Z!  Everyone has a story, this is your life and it is up to you to create it.  

The girls are down now and in the kitchen.  They will sense something is up.  Understatement. 

• Love 5

Tiffany Chantell Verified account ‏@TiffanyChantell

Tiffany Chantell Retweeted KristaDeBono

True and she denied you b/c she caught you cheating on her with 5 different women. He Left that part out on #bb18

Tiffany Chantell added,

KristaDeBono @KristaKimberly

Paulie you know what's so weird about jersey girls? YOU GAVE A RING TO ONE BEFORE YOU LEFT And it's getting handed back to u when u get home

Polly's going to have a hard time getting a date after this show, at least at home.  I wonder if his mom and sister are also "Jersey Girls?"

https://twitter.com/TiffanyChantell

Tiffany Chantell ‏@TiffanyChantell 5m5 minutes ago

Tiffany Chantell Retweeted Sold2Gypsies

Yup Jersey girls the ones who so call hates lol

Tiffany Chantell added,

Sold2Gypsies @Sold2Gypsies

Paulie Cheated on her with 5 " jersey girls"? @TiffanyChantell

19 retweets 48 likes

Tiffany Chantell Retweeted

KristaDeBono ‏@KristaKimberly 13m13 minutes ago

Come after my friend and I'll come after you "type thing" #BB18 @TiffanyChantell #TeamNatalie

88 retweets 181 likes

Tiffany Chantell ‏@TiffanyChantell 15m15 minutes ago

Tiffany Chantell Retweeted ĀB

I had too LOL we both know who the real Paulie is #BB18

Tiffany Chantell added,

ĀB @AndrewwBlackk

@TiffanyChantell @KristaKimberly yoooooooo

5 retweets 22 likes

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Girl's party now, part of the plan to pin the vote on Nicole.

Like that is going to work now.  They better stop Michele from making her speech tomorrow.  That is a disaster even without Natalie ruining everything thing.   goddamnit. 

• Love 1

They are doing original friendship material now z, Paulie and Corey, Mercia can't love her, they gave her the never not so she wouldn't get something better later.  

• Love 1

Girl's conning Nicole to frame her with this "girls night thing" Paulie all talk, no action.

CpjABf7VYAICw42.jpg

Tiffany Chantell ‏@TiffanyChantell 4m4 minutes ago

Tiffany Chantell Retweeted sophia!

For the record she did not keep the ring she gave it back to his mom. She didn't want anything to do with him.

Tiffany Chantell added,

THIS TEA. WHATS HIS EXES @? I APPLAUD HER FOR KEEPING THE RING SHE DESERVES AN AWARD https://twitter.com/tiffanychantell/status/763580772552892416 …

• Love 2

Paulie is now in HOH telling Victor of the drama with Nat.  Good, Victor will go tell Paul so he has a head up. 

Victor is doing a good job.  He tells him not to worry they are still strong, don't worry about it.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

Paulie's getting chunky.

He's shook up. 

I noticed that too. His face looks very bloated. Pudgy Paulie.

Oh he's definitely shook. Notice how for all his posturing he still hasn't said a peep to Nat, decides to whine to Vic instead. Such a Cody.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Marie80 said:

I noticed that too. His face looks very bloated. Pudgy Paulie.

Oh he's definitely shook. Notice how for all his posturing he still hasn't said a peep to Nat, decides to whine to Vic instead. Such a Cody.

Yes, I have noticed both.  He is all bluster.  He is nothing without his bros and he is down 3 and doesn't know it.  

There may be hope for the new alliance after all.  If Paul can be casual and say, don't make it personal,  you want her out? okay.   What is our best plan to head into DE.  Natalie is nothing, let it go.  You want her on the block?  Okay, I will put her up, no problem.  

• Love 2

James may be blowing it right now with Corey.  Or trying to reel Corey in, "just like Frank."

TAR girls said Paulie going hard at Nat because she knows that Paulie cheated with 5 girls and that is why his ex dumped him. His ex and Nat friends. He was worried she would tell everyone so he turned everyone against her in case she told people. Meanwhile Paulie just told Z and Corey something about Nat losing her virginity and some shit that happened with her BF. Guy is a low class prick

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

James may be blowing it right now with Corey.  Or trying to reel Corey in, "just like Frank."

They aren't on the feeds now.  What happened?  I can't have both twitter and feeds on at the same time right now.  Making feeds wonky. 

27 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Corey just said she [Natalie] is acting like Joesea!  I cannot argue with that. 

I can, since I don't see anything remotely similar between the two. What a bizarre statement. Josea says he's the messiah, and runs the house. Natalie gives a girl a head's up about a shithead. Yeah.....don't really see the similarities. 

• Love 16

Z's sister tweeted that she thinks Nat only told Z all of this out of malicious intent. Did I miss something?

Z is telling Nat she believes her, going over the convo w/Paulie and how he didn't reassure her at all.

• Love 2
Just now, Katesus7 said:

I can, since I don't see anything remotely similar between the two. What a bizarre statement. Josea says he's the messiah, and runs the house. Natalie gives a girl a head's up about a shithead. Yeah.....don't really see the similarities. 

It was humor.  I was being light hearted.  My previous posts were about Natalie letting her accomplishment go to her head.  

• Love 1

Yeah - I can't tell if James is in on the plan or not.  He doesn't usually talk this much when he's trying to hide stuff.  

This season is so ridiculous and I haven't been watching.  So, thank you to all of you who are sharing the goings on.  

But, tonight it seemed like something might be happening and now I look and I can't tell if people are lying or if they're backing down.  

• Love 2

James is in, he can't back out now, but he's conflicted because a pay off deal was made with the Califores/Derrick pre-game.

The cameras cut away from the James/Corey stuff at the wrong time.

Z's mother is a whack job if she can't see that Nat was trying to help Z.

Z says her mother is from Jersey.

Feeds for the last 20 hours...

5e225588a4a9d448159921a3421fdff4e5950ca_

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 7

Paul just dogged a bullet when not even present.  Paulie and Victor are talking about Natalie got information that only they knew.  Paulie said Bridget!  Didn't suspect Paul and he was the one. 

I had tuned out this season until I heard this flip was happening.  I watch the feeds for the first time in weeks and James is spilling everything to Corey.  James is such a bad player, he plays scared.  I can't believe BB picked him to come back.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 11

Where the hell is Paul when I need him? And what is wrong in my world that I just typed that?

Kind of funny, everyone was SO convinced this season was going to be rigged for Frank, when apparently there's some actual evidence of rigging for Paulie, if the James payout rumors are true, and it has nothing to do with production.  Once again, Derrick tries to ruin everything. And I LIKED Derrick!

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 9
31 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

James is in, he can't back out now, but he's conflicted because a pay off deal was made with the Califores/Derrick pre-game.

Hold up - Derrick is part of this payout / sharing plan?  As in, he's getting a piece of the pie?  Please tell me this isn't the case.  All of the bazillion wannabes in this world just dying to get their 15 minutes of infamy, and they can't cast a season with people who don't have close connections to production or former players?  How hard can this really be?   I mean,  they tap fascinating Clay, of all people, and we get Corey.  Um...score!!   

And now, James is back up Paulie's ass?  Of course he is.  If it's because he's an idiot, so be it.  If it's because they've got a deal?  Infuckingexcusable.  Fix this shitty, broken show, BB.  Jesus.

• Love 13

James doesn't realize how much he's put himself into a tight spot. Either he goes against Paulie/Corey or he goes against Natalie. It's all going to fall on which votes he nulls because I'm pretty sure Paulie/Corey will want Bridgette/Nat's votes cancelled out, but if he does that, then Michelle goes and Nat's pissed at him. If he cancels Paul/Corey's votes, then Paulie knows something is up and trust is lost there.

I think he's going to figure it out later tonight, unless James can use the 'I promised this person' excuse. And honestly? I think he could make the wrong decision here. 

• Love 1

Seriously? JAMES. I knew shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. Because of some rumored preshow deal with Paulie and Derrick? Ridiculous.

I think I'm close to being out. Give Paulie the win with the F2 of his choice, then let everyone forget him with the new season. And I refuse to think of him as a great player when half the house hasn't even been playing. And good luck winning nothing James. Unless Paulie deigns to make him his goat, he's not winning and think Nat will probably win AFP.

Another season that manages to be both offensive and boring.

ARGH.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 8

James doesn't realize how much he's put himself into a tight spot. Either he goes against Paulie/Corey or he goes against Natalie. 

In a DE week, this isn't the week to only have Natalie as your ally. How is she going to protect him? Paulie has a list of people he'd evict starting with Natalie and Bridgette before James. James does Natalie's bidding for her and James makes himself the target.

36 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, I'm going to bed. I'm done with this bullshit. We had one glorious night of something going right, at least. And then things came crashing down again.

Welcome back to Big Boring Brother.

No kidding!  This is not a fun season.  

• Love 1

Pretty sure James is chickening out, he wants to ride Paulie's dick too, just like Derrick and his daddy told him to do, and get that sure money if Paulie wins.

Fuck him

Paulie just said "I knew he(Paul) was going to be on here"

James: "what how? Derrick?

Paulie: "yeah"

.Paulie and James talking about not wanting to get into showmances and Derrick and Cody warned him. then he goes to James "well we all talked about this on the outside us 3 remember?" and James goes "oh right".

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 7

Wow. So Derrick has managed to ruin not just one, but two seasons for me. I swear if Paulie wins I'm done with BB US. This season has really opened my eyes to how messy this show has become. Producers and casting directors hanging out with future contestants? Allowing certain contestants to broker deals with each other before they are even in the house? It just shows a lack of respect not only for the audience but the game itself. This is not the BB I fell in love with some 16 years ago. Of COURSE James wasn't going to go against Paulie when he's firmly up Derrick and Cody's asshole. I think I remember Natalie saying earlier in her convo with Z that if James messed up her game, like Paulie has done to Z, she would be done with him. I sure hope she sticks to her word.

Also, I bet you anything if Paulie did end up giving James money for his kid, James would keep the majority of it for himself. He is one shady, spineless weasel.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, urusai said:

Look at Meech's twitter that her sister is taking care of.  She's pretty sharp and has the come backs.

Yeah, I'm pretty impressed with Meech's 16-y-o sister's Twitter game. She had a bit of a meltdown and tweeted some negative shit about Meech a couple of weeks ago, but she's rebounded well.

5 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

Wow. So Derrick has managed to ruin not just one, but two seasons for me. I swear if Paulie wins I'm done with BB US. This season has really opened my eyes to how messy this show has become. Producers and casting directors hanging out with future contestants? Allowing certain contestants to broker deals with each other before they are even in the house? It just shows a lack of respect not only for the audience but the game itself. This is not the BB I fell in love with some 16 years ago. Of COURSE James wasn't going to go against Paulie when he's firmly up Derrick and Cody's asshole. I think I remember Natalie saying earlier in her convo with Z that if James messed up her game, like Paulie has done to Z, she would be done with him. I sure hope she sticks to her word.

Also, I bet you anything if Paulie did end up giving James money for his kid, James would keep the majority of it for himself. He is one shady, spineless weasel.

I. HATE. JAMES. He's such a fucking douchebag LOSER that it hurts. I so hope that Nat dumps his sorry ass when this is all over because she is WAY too good for him. He's a LOSER, plain and simple, and there's no cure for that.

• Love 13