Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Natalie is a genius, her sincerity and caring took a scary conversation and made it perfect.  Hopefully Z will clean up her act in jury, or if she has the RT. 

This is ALL a good thing for Z (after the game.)  Day will reinforce it too.  I don't want this damaged woman to come out of this game even more damaged. 

zeyelid_zpsrvolmxlx.gif

tears and Z thanking Nat for telling her, saying she knew on some level and Day did try to tell her.

• Love 7

I just came back from the movies to catch some of Zak/Natalie. I know I've missed a good portion of it, but I'm glad to see Nat being there for Zakiyah. I wonder if it'll sink in to Zak. I really want it to because I feel bad for Zak. She's clearly had some troubles in her past that have affected her relationships, especially with men like Paulie. I'm really hoping that this was a sincere talk. Now knowing about Zak's previous abusive relationships, I just want her to get away from Paulie and get better. 

Nat's such a great girl. She's so sweet and supportive and I hope Zak sees that Nicole/Paulie are wrong about her.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, NYCFree said:

Also, which Califore is Twitter slamming Nat? And what was said?

Cody popped up on my younow.  I could only take 5 min. He did say he was liking that Nat was playing the game. Of course not as good as paulie

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, NYCFree said:

Can anyone explain what Natalie told Zakiyah? 

Also, which Califore is Twitter slamming Nat? And what was said?

I can only say what I've been reading up, so anyone else can jump in, but Nat was apologizing to Zak about some things, but telling her that Paulie is why she's still on the block and how he was throwing Zak under the bus. Nat threw out a lot of compliments toward Zak and how she's great and doesn't need Paulie. She also threw Nicole and Corey under the bus by explaining how Nicole is very fake and not about girl power. 

I don't really know what Zak's thinking, but she might be on Nat's side when it comes to Paulie/Nicole. But I'm not really sure. Either way, she does have to go and get away with Paulie. I can't stand watching Zak with Paulie for another day, let alone another week or two. 

James is chatting with Zakiyah right now, making sure she's alright. Nicole also wants to talk to Zak, and I'm a little worried about how that conversation will go.

Cody's slamming Nat because I guess he feels like he needs to defend his brother? 

• Love 3

Natalie basically explained to Zak in the nicest possible way that Paulie is a shit head who doesn't give a crap about her, is a big reason she's on the block, and is using her. She pointed out that Paulie dropped out of the HOH right after she did for a reason, that he didn't use the veto on her after using it on Paul and throwing one to Corey for a reason, and that he's lied about Natalie. She said that Zak was beautiful inside and out, and was way too good for Paulie, and she just had to be honest with Zak. Zak was upset, but very receptive to Nat. Zak is also very good at seeming to be very receptive, but then bitching five minutes later.

Meanwhile, Paulie is really showing what a shithead he is right now talking to Corey and Paul. And no, I will not be recapping this convo. God, I want him to be blindsided SO bad right now.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 14

I think what helped is that when Zak asked if she should trust Nicole/Corey, Natalie said the right thing in that it was up to Zak whether she should. Giving her the option makes it seem like Nat's not forcing an opinion on her, which goes a long way. Zak really does seem like she wants to be done with Paulie/Nicole, as she totally didn't talk to Nicole much in the bathroom and she walked away.

But now they're back talking. I don't like Zak talking to Nicole. I truly think Nicole has a bad influence on Zak, who's normally level headed and logical until she talks to Nicole. I think Nicole's blinded by jealousy to the point where she makes very, very bad decisions. 

• Love 1

Yeah, Nicole will rat her out ASAP.

In that talk with Nat and Z, Nat made completely sure Z knows that Nicole was the one to blow up The Fatal Five, that's she us untrustworthy, etc.  She pointed out several things Nic has done to hurt the woman.

Z needs an ear though, and Nicole hovered until James stopped cockblocking.

Zak made the mistake in talking to Blabbermouth Nicole. I swear, Nicole's more obsessed about Paulie than Zak is. The girl just won't see reason and excuses everything he does. It's really sad. Nicole can be the next girl to go, really. If she goes for DE, I wouldn't be sad. 

• Love 6

The fact that Zak didn't tell Nicole about what Nat said about her and Corey makes it seem like Zak is not as trusting of Nicole as she used to be. Maybe she's telling her this as a test to see if she runs to Paulie. 

Either way, it's too late for Zak but she knows that Paulie is not a good guy for her, nor is Nicole a good friend. 

43 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Califore's really slamming Natalie on Twitter apparently.  I'll check it later.  Assholes.

Isn't Calafiore Italian for jackass?  It might as well be.

• Love 13

There is going to be a fight guys.  Corey and Paulie wants to demolish Nat.  Nat's not scared of his ass.

Z now telling Paulie she got attacked by Nat.

Edited by Umbelina

Now Z is telling Paulie she was "attacked" by Natalie. There really is no hope for this girl. 

Looks like there will be a Nat/Paulie showdown before the night is over. And just because it can never be said enough: I hate Paulie. 

• Love 4

Well, it looks like lines are going to be drawn tonight. Paulie's PISSED. Zak's an idiot. 

I don't know how I feel about all of this. I'm really, really nervous right now. James needs to stick to Natalie, no matter what. He needs to stick to the plan and now he has to nullify Paulie and Paul's votes. 

I guess no blindside here. I'm curious to see what Paul does now.

I'm missing the feeds this week and won't be able to watch the DE on Thursday - this is when Natalie decides to evolve into the player we hoped she could be?! I admit, although I liked her I didn't give her enough credit. 

Love her and Bridgette trying to make the flip happen - kudos for trying to turn the game to their favor. I'm scared it will all unravel anyway, so I'm a little relieved I'm away from it until it settles down. 

Whether it turns out good or bad, they needed to do something. They'd be going home soon or, at best, they could try to play dead and get dragged to second place. Go big - you'll make the same amount of money whatever place you end up in jury anyway!

• Love 2

If Paulie says "Jersey girl" one more time! Ugh. I'm also nervous for Natalie because both Corey and Paulie want to go off on her and James is so damn spineless. I don't want it to be a gang up on her especially when all she did was speak the damn TRUTH. Every fucking time I think Z is starting to wake up...

• Love 5

I've been watching Big Brother episodes since season 1, episode 1.  I never saw live feeds before tonight. 

WTF is up with the vileness?  Also, what's Paulie's OBSESSION with Jersey girls?

• Love 6

I'm really scared for Natalie because Paulie is scarey.  He was pounding a water bottle and bb told him to stop that.  I'm also worried he is going to confront her and my camera will stay on Corey.  And why does Corey care so much?  He is ready to jump nat too.  Jersey girls get that bastard.

• Love 4

I know Natalie's intention was basically good,though there was a sub plot.  It has turned out to be a huge mistake.   It would have been better to go into Thursday with less turmoil in the house.  I get it that Nat is playing the game but this is not a proud moment. Her power to flip went to her head.  This was not necessary.  It has hurt  James too.  If Paulie wins they both on the block and one leaves.  He wil fight to do that, too.  

Nicole said she is a sweet girl, she doesn't know why she did that.  She is talking to the boys and Z in SF.  

• Love 1

Well, if Zak actually goes tomorrow night, Paulie will have inadvertently said something that will give Zak something to really think about in Jury.  They were talking alone at first and Zak repeated that Natalie said 'Her being up on the block was no mistake, that he had been the main reason why.'  And Paulie said 'If I had anything to do with you being up there, you would be going home.'    Oh Snap!

Edited by LuvizBlind
  • Love 5

Well....there goes the put Nicole up as a pawn plan by Paul!

I seriously hope Nicole, Corey, or Paulie do NOT win HOH tomorrow night. I think that would be a disaster, and then everyone would go back to kissing Paulie's ass. 

This was a mistake. Natalie shouldn't have done it and Paul/James and whoever else should not have pushed her to do it. I do still think Zak's gone, but I think Natalie's in serious trouble. I just know that things always go wrong for me and either Natalie's going for this DE, or it'll be someone useless like Bridgette. Either way, at least things have gotten entertaining. I'm actually re-interested enough to actually watch the episode live tomorrow night. I'm just getting scared about Paulie/Nicole/Corey winning HOH tomorrow night. 

• Love 2

As I'm reading updates about Paulie wanting to confront Nat, I can't help but think back to his brother's season when his brother would swear every other day he was going to call someone out or confront them and it never happened.

Also laughed when I read that Paulie said he wanted to confront Nat and Corey said "I've got your back"  Like Paulie was headed into a physical fight or something.

Edited by NeelyOh
  • Love 8

Paul, James!!!!!!!  Get downstairs.  Natalie just fucked up your game.  They have no clue what is going on downstairs.  NONE.

I am so disappointed.  Up in UK,  they have no clue Z spilled to Nicole.  This is  soooooooooooo frustrating!  

Z has totally caved to Paulie.  She understands and believes him, or so she is saying to his face.  

Yeah, I'm holding out hope that she knows she can't react or risk going out tomorrow. I still want Michelle to stay but for Z's sake, I hope she's just playing the game now with Paulie and Nic/Corey.