Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

(edited)

By the sounds of what went down last night I don't think Natalie will make it very far.  Paulie wants her out in order to bring James in closer.  Same deal with Nicole.  He is back and forth with Z, she might be the last woman standing.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Z may be emotional/petty, but that girl is in the #3 position right now. She has done something right to get there ( especially going on how Paulie told her everything about his strategy and the plan moving forward, he was open as fuck.)

To completely erase the target after her outburst a couple of days ago; and to now be on track to make final 3/4 is pretty amazing. And yes, P/Z are back after she apologized to him and then they talked for like a hour.

Paulie wants Z to get in with Natalie, try to connect with her and not to talk any game with Nicole ( which she hasn't).

The girl who has the worst game is Nicole.

• Love 2
(edited)

Da'vonne has already figured out the concept of the new America's care package twist, and is figuring out the prizes. Girl is fucking smart as hell.

And Paulie even knows that this twist is for the live feeders lol.

They also have to open the packages in front of everyone.

Edited by CheetaraThunder
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Who are the have nots? Natalie and NIcole,  who is the 3rd? 

Not Nicole;  its Natalie, Corey, Z and Paulie

I actually think Paulie & Z are in a much better position with each other after stroke-gate;  that Safari room talk really changed the dynamics of how he feels about her going far in the game.   

• Love 1

Natalie got the first care package.

NO, AMERICA. YOU SAVE THE BEST CARE PACKAGES FOR HER, NOT THE SHITTIEST ONE. I betcha they misunderstood again and thought they could give Natalie more than one. I needed Natalie to get the safety one.

And, as expected, Nicole/Michelle are questioning why Natalie got one. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm just happy Bridgette didn't get it, she needs one of the future ones for sure! 

I just want her to get one of the good ones- so that the HG heads explode that America gave her a good power. 

ETA: I know I said I was out for the week.. but I am apparently a glutton for punishment. LMAO. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 2
(edited)

Man, I was hoping that Natalie would get one of the bigger ones.

And now she has no reason not to be a pawn, also, since that was a big one.

America! C'mon!

ETA: James is never going to leave that girl's side knowing that viewers like her. He's so excited about this.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2

I actually saw on twitter a push to get Natalie this one from those that don't like her.  So combine them with those that got confused and thought that she'd be eligible for the better ones, you now have Natalie out of the Have not room and with an even bigger target on her back.

8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Natalie got the first care package.

NO, AMERICA. YOU SAVE THE BEST CARE PACKAGES FOR HER, NOT THE SHITTIEST ONE. I betcha they misunderstood again and thought they could give Natalie more than one. I needed Natalie to get the safety one.

And, as expected, Nicole/Michelle are questioning why Natalie got one. 

Oh for... America, you had ONE JOB....

• Love 11
(edited)

Natalie was obnoxiously squealing like a tween with her gifts from Claires!  OMG! I LOVE CLAIRS!!!  i got stickers!  STICKERS!  I LOVE STICKERS!!!  And pony tail holders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bridget was there helping her act like a 6th grader.  Z sat near putting on her make up ignoring it all!  LOL!   Hysterical.    

The little girl act that both Natalie and Bridget affect has gotten to me.  Sorry all Natalie fans.  I cannot listen to either of them anymore.  They don't care about winning is my main beef.  They could not care less how this game ends.  They made jury! They have achieved their dream and goal.  And Nat can do it with stickers!

I am in a bad mood.  Can you tell? LOL!!

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:
Nicole is seriously the worst. I hope her and Michelle get NOTHING. I hope Corey gets something and Nicole doesn't. I'm not happy with Nicole. 

I can't believe how drastically my opinion about her has changed. I appreciate she's trying to make some game moves, however frantic and whiney they are, but she's miserable to watch. 

I know it will never happen, but I'd love to hear them if Vic won one of those things.

Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 12.16.03 PM.png

Nicole is just upset because she caught Natalie smiling after being told she wasn't going up yesterday. And Michelle had just said a couple days ago she thought she was a really nice person. These people.

Can we start sending punishments instead? 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Natalie was obnoxiously squealing like a tween with her gifts from Claires!  OMG! I LOVE CLAIRS!!!  i got stickers!  STICKERS!  I LOVE STICKERS!!!  And pony tail holders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bridget was there helping her act like a 6th grader.  Z sat near putting on her make up ignoring it all!  LOL!   Hysterical.    

The little girl acts that both Natalie and Bridget affect has gotten to me.  Sorry all Natalie fans.  I cannot listen to either of them anymore.  They don't care about winning is my main beef.  They could not care less how this game ends.  They made jury! They have achieved their dream and goal.  And Nat can do it with stickers!

So many of these HGs have said that they don't care to win. Michelle's happy with eight place. EIGHTH. Zak and Nicole are playing the Bachelor instead of Big Brother. James is playing the Bachelorette. Who the hell knows what Paul's trying to do. 

I'm in a bad mood too; just for entirely different reasons from you! Because of America, we get to hear constant Natalie bashing, from the women AND women hater Paulie. I don't want to hear it. I heard it enough from previous seasons. I heard it enough from THIS season. Just...I want the bashing to stop, and it's not going to, and it's just going to make me mad whenever I read about the feeds. I don't want to feel that way.

I guess I may be quitting the season earlier than I expected. At the very least, I'm going to stop watching the episodes and watching the live feeds. 

• Love 7
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So many of these HGs have said that they don't care to win. Michelle's happy with eight place. EIGHTH. Zak and Nicole are playing the Bachelor instead of Big Brother. James is playing the Bachelorette. Who the hell knows what Paul's trying to do. 

I'm in a bad mood too; just for entirely different reasons from you! Because of America, we get to hear constant Natalie bashing, from the women AND women hater Paulie. I don't want to hear it. I heard it enough from previous seasons. I heard it enough from THIS season. Just...I want the bashing to stop, and it's not going to, and it's just going to make me mad whenever I read about the feeds. I don't want to feel that way.

I guess I may be quitting the season earlier than I expected. At the very least, I'm going to stop watching the episodes and watching the live feeds. 

Oh, that makes me mad too!!!!  Big time!!!!!!!!  I am furious we have 6 women who cannot form an alliance.  The most disappointing is Natalie because I thought we had some hope with her.  No matter who won that box the bashing will continue because that is what they do.  Infuriating. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
Just now, wings707 said:

Oh, that makes me mad too!!!!  Big time!!!!!!!!  I am furious we have 6 women who cannot form an alliance.  The most disappointing is Natalie because I thought we had some hope with her. 

It's not even that I think that Natalie's playing a good game, because she's not. It's more the fact that I can stand watching her because she doesn't bash other people, unlike the other women. I'd rather sit through Natalie squealing than Nicole, Michelle, Zakiyah and Day bashing other people. I'd rather sit through a stupid James/Natalie/Victor final 3 love triangle than to sit through Nicole/Corey/Paulie/Zak playing each other. I'd rather burn the Big Brother house down after Natalie's evicted than watch any of these buffoons get a care package.

I'm....more than a little heated, apparently. I care more about this than I thought I would. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's not even that I think that Natalie's playing a good game, because she's not. It's more the fact that I can stand watching her because she doesn't bash other people, unlike the other women. I'd rather sit through Natalie squealing than Nicole, Michelle, Zakiyah and Day bashing other people. I'd rather sit through a stupid James/Natalie/Victor final 3 love triangle than to sit through Nicole/Corey/Paulie/Zak playing each other. I'd rather burn the Big Brother house down after Natalie's evicted than watch any of these buffoons get a care package.

I'm....more than a little heated, apparently. I care more about this than I thought I would. 

Ha ha ha ha ha!  I feel your pain.  

I think it's obvious that America didn't quite understand the rules and that there were potentially better things to give to people.  It would have helped if Julie explained on TV that the packages are only going to get better.  Instead we're going to be stuck with the worst, least liked people getting the greatest benefit.  I think the show should've allowed for a HG to win every single time.

• Love 6

I can't believe Natalie won the first package. EVERY time I get my hopes up in this game they are dashed. I'm basically just a masochist for continuing to watch at this point.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, MV007 said:

I think it's obvious that America didn't quite understand the rules and that there were potentially better things to give to people.  It would have helped if Julie explained on TV that the packages are only going to get better.  Instead we're going to be stuck with the worst, least liked people getting the greatest benefit.  I think the show should've allowed for a HG to win every single time.

I'm kind of hoping they change the rules, because I can't imagine who they'd want the safety week to go to if Day and Bridgette are gone, or who the second HOH should go to. I mean, if Day and Bridgette are still around, the next care packages should go to them, followed by Victor and James. That way, the sucky side of the house don't get a thing. But I wish Natalie could have gotten that safety one of the HOH one. She deserved those ones the most. Victor should have gotten the Never Not pass. 

America, the last time this happened, Elissa almost went home. Stop that. 

Paul wants Paulie up instead of Natalie as he thinks Natalie would be a waste. I agree, Paul. Put up Paulie. Not that it makes a damn difference anymore. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm kind of hoping they change the rules, because I can't imagine who they'd want the safety week to go to if Day and Bridgette are gone, or who the second HOH should go to.

Fucking Paul and fucking Paulie - I can see it now, the H-Bro-H...

• Love 2
(edited)

The bad thing is Natalie is probably going to be on the block now. The good thing is James might be more gung-ho about defending her since he knows she's liked.

Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 12.34.37 PM.png

Welp, Victor is all-in on Team Bro now. 

Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 12.35.44 PM.png

I don't know, I act over the top when I get gifts too. Half so that the giver knows I'm grateful. And the giver was "America" this time, so I don't blame a reaction like that. And PAULIE, of all people, shouldn't be talking about being humble. STFU.

ETA: James is not happy with Nicole. He got wind of her wanting Natalie up again now, and let Natalie know.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 9

Paulie, the misogynist, strikes again. Natalie is not James' property; he doesn't have to do ANYTHING. 

I remember why I hate Paulie now. I can't believe I'm rooting for Paul to play his own game, because he wants Bridgette gone, Paulie up, and noms to stay the same. I mean, I'd rather DR start planting anti-Paulie clues now, but we know that'll never work.

• Love 10
(edited)
2 minutes ago, sharkfan said:

Still not as bad as "chillin' in the corner makin' dick jokes..."

Assholes...

I missed that.  I'm assuming that's the girl convo?

Edited by J.D.
(edited)
7 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I wish Paul and Paulie would realize just how stupid, "PP strategy" sounds.  It's getting as bad as "Friendship."

It sounds like they're trying to figure out the best way to use the bathroom.

I literally have to go for a walk because all of this is very frustrating. Unless DR can get the votes to flip, Bridgette/Day are gone this week.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 4
Just now, J.D. said:

I missed that.  I'm assuming that the girl convo?

Oh it was something they were saying a few days ago when they were talking together in I think the London room. They were laying out their grand "PP strategy" about who was going to get evicted and when they were going to get evicted. They were basically bragging about how they were running the house, "PP sitting in the corner making dick jokes". Ironically soon after that Nat made a dick joke at Paul's expense.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, sharkfan said:

Oh it was something they were saying a few days ago when they were talking together in I think the London room. They were laying out their grand "PP strategy" about who was going to get evicted and when they were going to get evicted. They were basically bragging about how they were running the house, "PP sitting in the corner making dick jokes". Ironically soon after that Nat made a dick joke at Paul's expense.

Not to beat this to death, but I gotta ask:  other than Nat, was it the guys making dick jokes in their usual guy joking manner, or was it the girls making dick jokes to at the expense of the men?

27 minutes ago, wings707 said:

The little girl act that both Natalie and Bridget affect has gotten to me.  Sorry all Natalie fans.  I cannot listen to either of them anymore.  They don't care about winning is my main beef.  They could not care less how this game ends.  They made jury! They have achieved their dream and goal.  And Nat can do it with stickers!

I get what you're saying and largely agree, but on many levels I blame TPTB/the HGs/society. TPTB tend to cast men and women embrace a lot of sexist ideas/behaviors. I think both Natalie and Bridgette play up the girly cutesy thing to seem less threatening and more acceptable to the others in the house and because it's something they've learned to do in order to be seen as nice/cute/fun/funny/etc. They've both exhibited that they have more serious sides, but the boys running the house wouldn't take too well to them seeming too strong and independent. Even Day, who probably behaves the most maturely or seriously among the women, is careful about not coming on too strong, while Polly/Paul feel comfortable asserting themselves as leaders.

In terms of the specific reaction to the care package, I would also assume that the DR told them to make a big show of being excited for the show. I could see Natalie genuinely loving stickers and that kind of stuff (I love stickers, though many people see me as very serious) and they get bored in there, so even a pretty lame gift is a big deal, especially if it gives them something to do and knowing that it came from "America."

5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Paul wants Paulie up instead of Natalie as he thinks Natalie would be a waste. I agree, Paul. Put up Paulie. Not that it makes a damn difference anymore. 

My one faint hope at this point is that since they think they're so clever PeePee will get cute and do something like putting each other on the block thinking it will be Epic Strategery and show what BB masterminds they are and the other hamsters will wake the fuck and vote one of them out. I could see them strutting around going, "This will be EPIC! This will be LEGEND! This is Derrick-Dr. Will-Dan levels of awesomeness! Dude, I'll bet you Twitter is going fucking crazy right now..."

• Love 2
(edited)

Da'Vonne can't figure out why they're scared to put Vic on the block and it "doesn't make any sense." Because they're working together! It's not that confusing!

And Paul's HOH-itis hasn't been as bad as I expected. Paulie's is so much worse. And he's not even HOH.

Natalie: I want to just go up there and say put me on the block.

Da'Vonne: I don't think you should do that.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 8

Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 1.13.03 PM.png

Paulie's talked about Derrick, Cody and Victoria non-stop since last night. 

So, if Paulie and Bridgette are on the block, Natalie and James won't want to play in the Veto, right? James knows about the Da'Vonne plan and, he might go along with it, but I don't think he wants to be an active part in it.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Not to beat this to death, but I gotta ask:  other than Nat, was it the guys making dick jokes in their usual guy joking manner, or was it the girls making dick jokes to at the expense of the men?

It was actually Paul joking it up with Natalie - they were all in the kitchen (except James) and Paul & Paulie came in from their convo in London (I want to say this was on Monday night between 10pm & 12am; Paul said something about how they would have all the girls making dick jokes by the end, then he said something like "dicks are nothing to joke about, amirite?" to which Natalie replied "yours might be!" - general hilarity ensued.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, mooses said:

The bad thing is Natalie is probably going to be on the block now. The good thing is James might be more gung-ho about defending her since he knows she's liked.

Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 12.34.37 PM.png

Welp, Victor is all-in on Team Bro now. 

Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 12.35.44 PM.png

I don't know, I act over the top when I get gifts too. Half so that the giver knows I'm grateful. And the giver was "America" this time, so I don't blame a reaction like that. And PAULIE, of all people, shouldn't be talking about being humble. STFU.

ETA: James is not happy with Nicole. He got wind of her wanting Natalie up again now, and let Natalie know.

Being grateful kind of goes hand in hand with being humble so it's a strange criticism to me.  It almost makes me think these people aren't that intelligent.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, sharkfan said:

It was actually Paul joking it up with Natalie - they were all in the kitchen (except James) and Paul & Paulie came in from their convo in London (I want to say this was on Monday night between 10pm & 12am; Paul said something about how they would have all the girls making dick jokes by the end, then he said something like "dicks are nothing to joke about, amirite?" to which Natalie replied "yours might be!" - general hilarity ensued.

Ah, okay.  I thought it might have been Nicole and Zak. 

(edited)
5 minutes ago, MV007 said:

Being grateful kind of goes hand in hand with being humble so it's a strange criticism to me.  It almost makes me think these people aren't that intelligent.

I think they thought she was too excited - and they're jealous, so it's like she threw it in their face. But if you're not excited when getting a gift, you might look ungrateful, so I could see why Natalie might have been over the top.

Although I'm sure these people would've trashed her no matter her reaction, so I don't know why I'm trying to see both sides of the situation anyway. They're just bitter.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5
(edited)
13 minutes ago, mooses said:

I think they thought she was too excited - and they're jealous, so it's like she threw it in their face. But if you're not excited when getting a gift, you might look ungrateful, so I could see why Natalie might have been over the top.

Although I'm sure these people would've trashed her no matter her reaction, so I don't know why I'm trying to see both sides of the situation anyway. They're just bitter.

You know Nicole and Michelle would be jumping up and down, and showing off their care packages while gushing how America loves them. It's a Natalie bashing thing. They're going to critique everything she does from now on. She can't win. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

You know Nicole and Michelle would be jumping up and down, and showing off their care packages while gushing how America loves them. It's a Natalie bashing thing. They're going to critique everything she does from now one. She can't win. 

Exactly!  If Natalie had kept herself toned down, the Mean Girls would have ranted on about how the gift was wasted on someone who doesn't appreciate America's kindness.

• Love 9

Zakiyah was really smart. Right when Natalie got the package, she went right to Natalie and talked to her about sticking together and being each other cheerleaders. Natalie said that Z was the only one happy for her and she appreciates that.

Work that social game: James/Natalie and Nicole/Corey are both targeting each other.

• Love 3

Da'Vonne needs to go on her stroll and see Paul/Paulie/Bridgette talking in the Safari Room. I want a Da'Vonne/Natalie game relationship - Da'Vonne has heard Natalie talk some game and knows she has a good read on what's going on. But James is really in the way of that ever happening. Da'Vonne thinks James is her number one and needs Natalie gone - when in reality they will both need James gone because he's in with Paulie.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

You know Nicole and Michelle would be jumping up and down, and showing off their care packages while gushing how America loves them. It's a Natalie bashing thing. They're going to critique everything she does from now one. She can't win. 

I think Natalie has unintentionally set a standard for box accepting.   They will be more controlled is my guess.  I had a moment there because she was acting like the young kid that she is.  No fault in being yourself.  

They are going to talk bash each other no matter what happens.

I have come to accept that as fact and I am now back in observation mode.  I don't like anyone all that much but I am looking at who I like the most out of the contenders.  I am not having much luck on that today but will keep trying. 

I have an injured shoulder so Percocet is helping this new perspective! 

Why are Paul and Paulie now talking up Bridget in SF right now? 

• Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I think Natalie has unintentionally set a standard for box accepting.   They will be more controlled is my guess.  I had a moment there because she was acting like the young kid that she is.  No fault in being yourself.  

They are going to talk bash each other no matter what happens.

I have come to accept that as fact and I am now back in observation mode.  I don't like anyone all that much but I am looking at who I like the most out of the contenders.  I am not having much luck on that today but will keep trying. 

I have an injured shoulder so Percocet is helping this new perspective! 

Why are Paul and Paulie now talking up Bridget in SF right now? 

Ha! Yeah, I like Natalie/Da'Vonne/James (because he's connected to Natalie, I didn't like him last year) - and I'll root for whoever goes against Paulie. If that guy is in Final 3, I don't think I'll be watching.

I think Paulie told Bridgette that they're going up on the block together,  but Da'Vonne is getting BDed. I assume Paul joined in on the same wavelength. To be honest, I only read that in updates though - I can't stomach those boys.

Edited by mooses