Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

I would've suggested Paul going up would be the best option for Tiffany. Last week.

It says a lot about how his stock have grown and Day's have fallen if she's Tiff's best option. Day's biggest mistake, okay one of the many, was not keeping her displeasure with the Showmance alliance to herself. She should've quitely ridden their coattails until she was in position to do something about it. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It may be the best play for Tiffany to put Da'Vonne up. It's not a certain thing and it would strengthen the other side of the house to get Da'Vonne out but chances are, Tiffany will walk out the door anyway. 

It would be the best play for some drama, though!

I hope she puts up Day. +1

Day is the one that started the seeds against Tiff since the day the feeds started, her going up is Tiff's best bet. Tiff will still likely go home but Day's mouth has one again put her in this situation. She should have learned to chill from last year. She was sitting pretty with Fatal 5 and the 8pack until she stirred the pot.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Day's biggest mistake, okay one of the many, was not keeping her displeasure with the Showmance alliance to herself. She should've quitely ridden their coattails until she was in position to do something about it. 

I never get people who want to break up strong alliances that THEY'RE in early. It's too much too early. 

• Love 3

If Tiff put Day up, Frank and Bridgette would def vote out Day.  Since Michelle ratted Nicole out to Day right in front of Day and Day knows Nicole wants her out because she was lying to save her ass -- they MIGHT be able to sway Nicole's vote to get out Day before Day has a chance to come after her.  And since Corey wants to keep things peaceful between him and Nicole, Corey MIGHT go along with voting out Day if Nicole asks him to and if word gets back to Corey that Day was bummed when he won veto because she wanted Corey out.  James is probably persuadable because we hardly see me socializing with Day and that gang anymore.  He talks enough with them to not appear as if he flipped, but he doesn't attach himself to them like he once did.  Paul is persuadable as well.  

I'm wringing my hands in anticipation.  Hey, I can dream can't I?  --- LOL

• Love 3

If Tiffany put up Da', wouldn't that relieve the couples alliance paranoia about Da' working with Frank? If Da' made it through, maybe Corey, Nic, and Paulie would be less suspicious of her since Tif put her up and Tif is working with Frank.

• Love 1

Nicorey were frothing at the mouth to get Day out, especially Nicole. If Tiff tells them Day encouraged her to put up Corey, expect those two bitches to flip and keep Tiffany again. 

Paulie will flip out but Nicole prefers to work with Frank anyway. 

• Love 2

Paul, stop talking!  That's side's the enemy.  UGGGHHH.  

Oh Paul, you're confusing me.  I can't keep up with you AND drink.  You must stop flip-flopping.  My head is spinning.  

• Love 3
(edited)

Got a tad nauseous at Paulie a half hour ago defending his little brother handing over $500,000 to Derrick because he had a daughter and didn't want him to go home with nothing. Uhhh, there was that America's Players moolah that Derrick won, too, wasn't there? But then again Cody didn't know about that, of course. Paulie said their mom, dad, sister, aunts, uncles and cousins cried over what Cody did for Derrick. I BET they did but not for the reason Cody and Paulie think.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 9

Trying to toggle between Tiff talking to Corey and Frank trying to persuade Paulie.  UGGGHHH.... either nothing on the feeds or too much to keep up with.

(edited)

Paulie thinks he's on S17, he can't let go of Vanessa.

None of these people grasp that Vanessa was in an alliance the entire game, Paulie is making sick with how he's stuck on this.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 6

Tiffany or Day getting bounced would likely only be temporary anyway, wouldn't it? I can't see Grodner easily letting go of a vet or Vanessa's Sister Who Brings the Drama. Plus whoever it is would only have to win a single round of the Battle Back, and it's not like any of the four existing evictees are worth rigging that over, comparatively.

Natalie might be a different story, but she's not the big, juicy target for the house that Tiff/Day are.

Paulie's downfall in this game will be his way is always right. I can't wait for his fall.

Tiffany has nothing to lose at this point so I'm enjoying her blowing up things. She owes no loyalty to these people.

• Love 4
(edited)

Can't Paul see that even though he's talking nobody's listening to him?  He's background noise while Paulie and Day have a conversation back and forth.

Edited by J.D.
  • Love 3
(edited)

Paulie is completely insufferable. I turned to the Frank feed to get away from him. I'd rather listen to Frank. Fucking Frank!

Tiffany getting evicted and Paulie being on a high from it only for her to come right back in the house after winning Battle Back would be amazing. I don't think Tiffany has much of a shot really, but they ought to rig it because that is the kind of drama the audience lives for.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 12

Day talking about how she stuck her neck out for Tiff by voting out Bronte.  *BUZZZZ*  LIE!  Day's vote for Bronte was to put the screws to Frank.  

Then, Day talking about Tiff crying and laying her head on Day's lap while Day stroked her hair to comfort her.  *BUZZZZ*   LIE!  I watched that scene as it unfolded.  Tiff didn't want to talk and Day sat down beside her and took advantage of Tiff's emotional state and Day pulled Tiff's head over on to her lap.

I cannot stand Day---!!!!!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

Corey seemed to believe Tiff and Frank.

What did they tell him?

Nicole is dying to get back to working with Frank. She mentioned earlier that they need to get back in his good graces once Tiffany is gone. She should probably be the most worried about Paul since he's Paulie's pet now. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

What did they tell him?

Nicole is dying to get back to working with Frank. She mentioned earlier that they need to get back in his good graces once Tiffany is gone. She should probably be the most worried about Paul since he's Paulie's pet now. 

Mostly everything.  Nicole's final two with Frank.  Day's stirring up shit constantly and turning people against her, wrecking the easy final 8 plan, Day telling Tiff to put up Cory.  That she wants the showmance alliance broken up is the only part I'm not sure of, because I came in late.

(edited)

I haven't been watching the feeds because the choices are either Frank or Paulie, but has Tiffany blown up everyone's game to each person? That's hilarious and might be worth a flashback for.

What is the motivation for Paul giving up all his information to the Showmance Alliance? He could've lied and/or held onto some things for his own for future reference. Paulie's power is all done for this week - save it just in case!

ETA: This Tiffany is the best Tiffany. But poor Frank is stuck with only Bridgette and Tiffany for company. Rough.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, mooses said:

What is the motivation for Paul giving up all his information to the Showmance Alliance?

He's looking for "Friendship."  :D

• Love 2

Day is my #1 (I have no idea why, but she is, so there you go), so while I totally believe Nicole and Corey would flip, I don't think they have the votes. I don't see Michelle or Paul or Zak or James voting Day out over Tiff and that's all she needs.  Paulie is frothing at the mouth over voting out Tiff. Weirdo. But a weirdo with power and allies and influence. 

The fact is, regardless of Day's paranoia over the Vanessa thing in the beginning, she DID go to bat for Tiff last week, and it wasn't just the Frank hate. Day WAS considering working with Tiff/Frank this week, and they're determined to torpedo that.  Tiff turning on her now is just poor gameplay. Ratting out the Fatal five to Frank is doing her no favors. Good feeds? Sure. Good gameplay? Not from where I'm sitting.

I do agree that Day made a hug mistake at making her distaste about the showmance alliance known. There is only one appropriate reaction to being asked to join an alliance - "Sounds great!"

• Love 8
(edited)

They're all making such stupid game decisions lately. It's hilarious! Honestly I enjoy watching a bunch of idiots try to play more than watching a bunch of gamers. Or one gamer and a bunch of idiots, that's the worst.

This week has been such insanity. Like just yesterday Day was basically aligned with Frank/Tiff and now she's back to shit talking Tiff with Paulie and his cronies. And just the fact that Frank and Tiff have aligned is pure madness. I love it!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Paul does not shut up, he thinks he's one of the cool kids. He's so annoying.

I like Paul but he's definitely being used.  The 'cool kids' couldn't care less about him.

• Love 2
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Day is my #1 (I have no idea why, but she is, so there you go), so while I totally believe Nicole and Corey would flip, I don't think they have the votes. I don't see Michelle or Paul or Zak or James voting Day out over Tiff and that's all she needs.  Paulie is frothing at the mouth over voting out Tiff. Weirdo. But a weirdo with power and allies and influence. 

The fact is, regardless of Day's paranoia over the Vanessa thing in the beginning, she DID go to bat for Tiff last week, and it wasn't just the Frank hate. Day WAS considering working with Tiff/Frank this week, and they're determined to torpedo that.  Tiff turning on her now is just poor gameplay. Ratting out the Fatal five to Frank is doing her no favors. Good feeds? Sure. Good gameplay? Not from where I'm sitting.

I do agree that Day made a hug mistake at making her distaste about the showmance alliance known. There is only one appropriate reaction to being asked to join an alliance - "Sounds great!"

Da'Vonne is one of my favorites too, and I don't think she'll be leaving. But I think there's a possibility Michelle might do whatever Nicole wants her to do. That's the only one who has any chance of flipping. 

I agree about Day in the beginning versus now - but she did create this whole mess and I partly blame her for Paulie's Vanessa Vomit. She was practically the only real ally Tiffany had left. But since Tiffany was so confused why people hated her and it turns out it's because of Da'Vonne? I can see why Tiffany is so upset and does not want to work with her.  And, since Da'Vonne seemed pretty serious about wanting to work with Tiffany, she should've given her some sort of heads up (I was nervous about you because of your sister, people might try to use what I said...) or something so that couldn't be used against her. It was bound to come out at some point. 

But, yes, Tiffany is definitely no mastermind, no matter what Paulie says or who her sister is. She is a dead HG walking - her one chance was Da'Vonne taking a stab at trying to flip the vote, but she couldn't last week and wouldn't have this week.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, J.D. said:

Paul's playing a good but dangerous game.  I have no idea which side he's REALLY on.  He's playing them both so well.

He's on whichever side is HOH.

• Love 6
(edited)

Paul was in HOH with Paulie and his cronies shit talking Frank and co. He then immediately went to Frank/Tiff/Bridgette and began shit talking Paulie's group. And then he went right to James/Natalie. He really is Andy!

ETA: Paulie is a level of arrogant that I've possibly never seen before. It's astonishing.

"I've been in street fights." I was literally rolling!

• Love 13
(edited)
16 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Paul's playing a good but dangerous game.  I have no idea which side he's REALLY on.  He's playing them both so well.

What frustrates me is Paul started giving a speech to the feeds explaining his game but he was immediately interrupted by fish.  I've seen Paul refer to that speech when he's alone saying that the feed watchers know what he's doing, but we don't because production stopped us from seeing his explanation! 

So I'm not sure if he's good player, or just a bad player that feeds on crazy and lies.  Either way, he's definitely playing dangerously and it could easily back fire on him one of these weeks, particularly since he's not a BB fan so doesn't know the obvious pitfalls to avoid.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 2

Cody might have been a lousy, lame game player, but at least he was a nice guy,...a loyal (to Derrick) guy.  But Paulie?!?!?!   I'm getting to really dislike him.  He pats himself on the back more than anyone I know.

• Love 5

At this point, I don't have anyone to root for. I like Da' but from the moment the returners picked teams and her first male pick was Paul, I knew she wouldn't be very good at this game. I like James but I don't think he could ever pull out a win. I think if Paul made it to the end, I would have to root for him not because I like him but would respect how he hung on for weeks and weeks. Don't really care for any of the other players. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I can't at Paulie/Paul/Day/Z planning a blowup. And patting themselves on the back about how awesome it will be. The secondhand embarrassment is off the charts right now.

What is the point of that? I already have secondhand embarrassment from Tiffany believing it, but I don't understand why they need to do it. To convince the 2 people not in with them and the one soon-to-be evicted HG that they're not working with each other?

• Love 1