Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

(edited)
18 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I think Nicole would be game for it if James was the one approaching her about it and Day was just there. All they need is 5. 

Paulie was saying this morning that Tiffany is sneaky and he wants her out because she tried to win Veto last week. SHE WAS ON THE BLOCK!!!  And if I remember correctly he told her to go out and try and win it and they will deal with it after if she did. Out of everyone in the house him wanting Tiffany out I think is frankly the worst for his game. But whatever. 

16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea I really don't know why Paulie is so intent on evicting Tiffany. Does anyone know why he turned on her so fast? Of is this like his irrational Natalie hatred?

He really broke that relationship, which is just so weird. He got played by Day/Frank into not trusting her, pretty much.

He was in the backyard with Paul/Z/Corey (joined a little later), and he's getting pretty insufferable - just trashing  Natalie, Frank and Tiffany - rinse and repeat. And the arrogance of the guys knowing Natalie wants them is still gross. Corey said, "She says dirty things to me" - she's told him he looks "so hot" and "sexy." First of all, those are not "dirty things" or an abnormal thing to say to a friend IMO, and, guys, maybe she's playing you dunces! 

I think Nicole will be too scared to do it. She'd need James to come to her - she thinks Day is shady and worried about getting framed. And is James taking this to Natalie?

Edited by mooses
  • Love 7

Heres the thing with the guys and Natalie, specifically Corey.  I couldn't tell you anything about Corey.  He is truly one of the blandest most boring HG's I've ever seen.  But what I do see from him is that he constantly makes these comments about Natalie wanting him.  Now, I've never seen Natalie actually express such a desire but Corey has repeatedly said this in various forms.  Particularly to Nicole.  It's bizarre especially since its plain to see that Natalie is actually interested in James.

• Love 13
30 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea I really don't get why Paulie is so intent on evicting Tiffany. Does anyone know why he turned on her so fast? Or is this like his irrational Natalie hatred?

What does hating Natalie have to do with getting Tiffany out.  I have missed something. 

Where does Pauli stand with getting Frank out next week?  Thanks, I am doing catch up.

(edited)

James has Paul's game pegged - said he's a fun guy and will just be on the block again and again as a pawn, coasting to the finals.

But if he mentions keeping Paul to Natalie, Natalie thinks Tiffany has been talking about her. And she'll want to keep Paul for Bronte - she'd put a pin in it fast.

ETA: I forgot that Paulie told Tiffany to go hard for POV and try to win. Dumb guy.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

What does hating Natalie have to do with getting Tiffany out. 

Nothing. I'm was wondering if there is an actual reason why Paulie decided so quickly that he hates Tiffany or if it's like his Natalie hatred and has no actual basis in reality.

It seems it's just like his Natalie hatred and he just let someone else's opinions/thoughts influence his own. Those Calafiore boys are very weak minded.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

I feel like this "buzz" for keeping Tiff is starting a little too early, way too much time until Thursday night for people to change their minds multiple times. 

I really wish Bronte or Natalie would reach out to Day or vice versa regarding getting Paul out this week.

Hope springs eternal.

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, mooses said:

Paulie told Tiffany to go hard for POV and try to win. Dumb guy.

This makes no sense unless he is just doing lip service about wanting her out, not to cross 8P.  

Edited by wings707
(edited)
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nothing. I'm was wondering if there is an actual reason why Paulie decided so quickly that he hates Tiffany or if it's like his Natalie hatred and has no actual basis in reality.

It seems it's just like his Natalie hatred and he just let someone else's opinions/thoughts influence his own. Those Calafiore boys are very weak minded.

It has more to do with mistrust when Tiffany tried to win POV and ruin the BD plan to take Victor out, even though she knew it was him who put her up.  Regarding Natalie, I don't get the sense Paulie "hates" her.  She's on the other side of the house and she did vote to get him evicted.

Edited by escape
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, njbarmaid said:

I feel like this "buzz" for keeping Tiff is starting a little too early, way too much time until Thursday night for people to change their minds multiple times. 

For sure. Especially because Paul is pretty good at getting people to believe him. Day said to wait until Wednesday/Thursday morning to change minds, but I don't think she can help herself from getting started too early.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, escape said:

It has more to do with mistrust when Tiffany tried to win POV and ruin the BD plan to take Victor out, even though she knew it was him who put her up.  Regarding Natalie, I don't get the sense Paulie "hates" her.  She's on the other side of the house and she did vote to get him evicted.

Paulie's feelings toward Natalie are interesting.  He has trashed her reputation around the house without actually saying anything.  I believe it was yesterday that Michelle was telling James to beware of Natalie because Paulie told her he would share some "scary shit" about her after the show.  Paulie didn't want to say it on the live feeds though.

2 hours ago, mooses said:

.He was in the backyard with Paul/Z/Corey (joined a little later), and he's getting pretty insufferable - just trashing  Natalie, Frank and Tiffany - rinse and repeat. And the arrogance of the guys knowing Natalie wants them is still gross. Corey said, "She says dirty things to me" - she's told him he looks "so hot" and "sexy." First of all, those are not "dirty things" or an abnormal thing to say to a friend IMO, and, guys, maybe she's playing you dunces! 

Granted, I don't watch much feeds in the morning/early afternoon because this is a dull bunch of HGs around that time (as they all are) but I can't think of one time, one situation where I've seen Natalie and Corey chat one on one. But every night, he seems to feed into Nicole's natural jealousy that Natalie wants him and then she gets all butthurt and starts trashing her. When I'm not watching, I keep up to date with Jokers and Sucks and I've never seen anything mentioned there about Natalie and Corey talking, either. Is she sending him subliminal messages? ESP? Is she a psychic like Audrey?

I dunno. Maybe Corey has more game than I thought. Or he's just an asshole and gets off on making girls feel like they're competing for him. One of the two, anyway.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Granted, I don't watch much feeds in the morning/early afternoon because this is a dull bunch of HGs around that time (as they all are) but I can't think of one time, one situation where I've seen Natalie and Corey chat one on one. But every night, he seems to feed into Nicole's natural jealousy that Natalie wants him and then she gets all butthurt and starts trashing her. When I'm not watching, I keep up to date with Jokers and Sucks and I've never seen anything mentioned there about Natalie and Corey talking, either. Is she sending him subliminal messages? ESP? Is she a psychic like Audrey?

I dunno. Maybe Corey has more game than I thought. Or he's just an asshole and gets off on making girls feel like they're competing for him. One of the two, anyway.

Me neither - I have no idea what moments he's talking about. I can only think she's said it in a group setting or in passing, and he took it more seriously and put more thought into it than she did in making a comment. Natalie seems like the type of person who might have "hot" and "sexy" as part of her regular vocabulary, so I wouldn't be surprised.

• Love 2
Just now, mooses said:

Me neither - I have no idea what moments he's talking about. I can only think she's said it in a group setting or in passing, and he took it more seriously and put more thought into it than she did in making a comment. Natalie seems like the type of person who might have "hot" and "sexy" as part of her regular vocabulary, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Meanwhile Michelle gets wasted at the Outback Steakhouse dinner (and turns absolutely hilarious for a night) and kisses a bunch of the guys in the house and you don't see Nicole ready to evict her for that. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I do want Tiffany to stay, but I want her to stay now more because it'll piss Frank off so much, he's going to go bananas and I'm totally #TeamFeeds. We need some fun Drama!!! 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, mooses said:

I forgot that Paulie told Tiffany to go hard for POV and try to win. Dumb guy.

That could be him lining the bait - and seeing if Tiffany will bite - and seeing how loyal (or not) she really is.  She's had trust issues.

9 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I have seen Natalie be flirtatious with Cory in a group where she is also flirting with everyone!

True - I did catch Bronte saying "flirt game is good game" to Natalie, so Corey is not crazy. But he acts like she wants to jump him at any chance he gets.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, mooses said:

True - I did catch Bronte saying "flirt game is good game" to Natalie, so Corey is not crazy. But he acts like she wants to jump him at any chance he gets.

Cory does not respond to her flirtatious nature.  He, like always, has that blank stare and does not know how to banter.  One would think he would have gotten it down how to flirt back given his height and looks.  I doubt he is a stranger to female advances.  This, of course, brings me around to him watching Frank shower and that slip. 

He is not actively cuddling with Nicole either (that I have seen) and they have had many long talks. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, njbarmaid said:

I really wish Bronte or Natalie would reach out to Day or vice versa regarding getting Paul out this week.

Hope springs eternal.

I don't know, unless they are getting rid of teams I think Paul may be Day's best chance to be HOH.

I think they should get rid of Bronte, Natalie should be absorbed into another alliance (something with James) and Bridgette can continue to kiss Frank's ass

I think its much better for Natalie's game to be aligned with James than to be aligned with Bridgette

29 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I do want Tiffany to stay, but I want her to stay now more because it'll piss Frank off so much, he's going to go bananas and I'm totally #TeamFeeds. We need some fun Drama!!! 

I wouldn't mind Tiffany staying in the game, but the Frank blindside will be so sweet!  And I want that to happen more.

• Love 6
49 minutes ago, MV007 said:

Paulie's feelings toward Natalie are interesting.  He has trashed her reputation around the house without actually saying anything.  I believe it was yesterday that Michelle was telling James to beware of Natalie because Paulie told her he would share some "scary shit" about her after the show.  Paulie didn't want to say it on the live feeds though.

Thats bullshit.  If you want to say you have "scary shit" on someone on national TV, you need to say what the "scary shit" is.

Its not like you're so worried about her reputation, so either say it, or shut up about having "scary shit" on her.  Unless you're worried about a defamation suit or being called out as a big fat liar....or you have nothing at all and just like to talk shit.

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, RCharter said:

I think they should get rid of Bronte, Natalie should be absorbed into another alliance (something with James) and Bridgette can continue to kiss Frank's ass

I think its much better for Natalie's game to be aligned with James than to be aligned with Bridgette

Agreed. Bronte hinders Natalie's potential in making it far, I think. Without Bronte, Natalie could slip into an alliance with James and the other girls, and she could coast for a few weeks. Well, she could have, even with Paulie's hatred for her. I do think Natalie could be a much better player without Bronte and Bridgette. I think she would ditch Bridgette, but Bronte would have to leave in order for Natalie to move to a better alliance. So, I think getting Bronte out is a smarter idea. 

Plus, again, I'm rooting for Natalie to win the whole game but she needs to play the game more. I think she'd be better if she didn't have Bronte to trust. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, mooses said:

James has Paul's game pegged - said he's a fun guy and will just be on the block again and again as a pawn, coasting to the finals.

Just like he practically did last year....please, he just wants to be the only 'fun' guy in the house, old and tired Jackass pranks nonwithstanding. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Agreed. Bronte hinders Natalie's potential in making it far, I think. Without Bronte, Natalie could slip into an alliance with James and the other girls, and she could coast for a few weeks. Well, she could have, even with Paulie's hatred for her. I do think Natalie could be a much better player without Bronte and Bridgette. I think she would ditch Bridgette, but Bronte would have to leave in order for Natalie to move to a better alliance. So, I think getting Bronte out is a smarter idea. 

Plus, again, I'm rooting for Natalie to win the whole game but she needs to play the game more. I think she'd be better if she didn't have Bronte to trust. 

I actually sort of think this is what they both want to do, but they can't see themselves as being disloyal and getting rid of Bronte

But "at the end of the day,"  I think Bridgette really wants to hitch her wagon to Frank hardcore and not have to listen to anyone else but him.  And I think Natalie probably doesn't want to have Frank tied around her neck via Bridgette.

But as long as all three are together, I think they are going to have to stay in their alliance, or at least thats the way they feel.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, RCharter said:

I actually sort of think this is what they both want to do, but they can't see themselves as being disloyal and getting rid of Bronte

But "at the end of the day,"  I think Bridgette really wants to hitch her wagon to Frank hardcore and not have to listen to anyone else but him.  And I think Natalie probably doesn't want to have Frank tied around her neck via Bridgette.

But as long as all three are together, I think they are going to have to stay in their alliance, or at least thats the way they feel.

Possibly. It's hard to tell, especially with Natalie claiming that she trusts only Bronte (and now James). I do notice that Natalie doesn't tell either of them everything, so I do think Natalie has been thinking of finding a way to split off. But she still has that loyalty to Bronte, at the very least. I haven't watched much of the feeds this week, but I think Natalie is still closer to Bronte than she has been to Bridgette. As for Bridgette, she'd gladly ditch those girls for Frank, no doubt. Even if it sinks her ship, she has some sort of weird trust/infatuation with Frank, and I don't even know why. She threw away her HOH this week for Frank, after all. I never heard her once say that she wanted to put up Tiffany/Paul for her own game. Also, has Bridgette been trying to help Bronte stay? I know she assumes Tiffany's going, but has she bothered making sure Bronte's staying? I know there's false promises and stuff with the three girls, but I don't ever know what Bridgette really thinks about Bronte and Natalie. 

Natalie doesn't like Frank, that much is clear. I think she also likes some of the other side of the house, but she might feel like it's too late to join their side. I also feel like she wants to keep Tiffany, but she knows she doesn't really have the power to convince people, so she's just going along with the Get Tiffany Out train. 

I know a Frank blindside would be beautiful, but since I don't want to risk Tiffany not winning buy back, I'd be fine with a Frank explosion on Thursday if Bronte or Paul goes instead. How beautiful would it be to see him explode on live television? The one thing I fear is that he is a beast in competitions, especially under pressure, so there's a good chance he'd win HOH, even with Paulie and Michelle throwing it. Unfortunately, that's the one thing I remembered about season 14 and why he lasted longer than he should have. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I know a Frank blindside would be beautiful, but since I don't want to risk Tiffany not winning buy back, I'd be fine with a Frank explosion on Thursday if Bronte or Paul goes instead. How beautiful would it be to see him explode on live television? The one thing I fear is that he is a beast in competitions, especially under pressure, so there's a good chance he'd win HOH, even with Paulie and Michelle throwing it. Unfortunately, that's the one thing I remembered about season 14 and why he lasted longer than he should have. 

I don't think Frank would blow his top on TV but I agree, I do think it would motivate him to play that much harder in the HoH comp, whatever it may be. But the aftermath on the feeds would be delicious and depending on how the vote goes on Thursday, I may be popping a bowl of popcorn and opening a fresh bottle of wine. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SiobhanJW said:

I haven't watched the feeds since Frank...I mean Bridgette...won HOH. And I've barely skimmed what's been going on since then, but I'll def tune back in if this happens (and if Frank's team doesn't win HOH). I almost cancelled my subscription, but the thought of Frank getting his eventually is too enticing to quit cold turkey. 

• Love 2

If it's a team comp though, and Paulie and Michelle throw it, it doesn't matter how hard Frank plays, and Bridge can't play.  Then again BB could make it another individual win.

2 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

If it's a team comp though, and Paulie and Michelle throw it, it doesn't matter how hard Frank plays, and Bridge can't play.  Then again BB could make it another individual win.

I'm going to go with, as they know Frank is going to probably be the target come Thursday, they're going to make it an individual win. I mean, it's not 100% confirmed, but if I'm a betting woman, I'm going to bet on that happening. Now, there's a chance Frank won't win. However, I think they're going to try to make sure Frank stays a bit longer. Honestly, seeing as many of the women are uncomfortable, at best, with Frank in the house, they really should let the chips fall where they may. He's fast becoming the most hated houseguest of this season, if not of the past few seasons (since season 15). And unlike season 14, it could make headlines if he continues down this misogynist road. He's lucky it hasn't yet, but it's certainly made Big Brother headlines. 

• Love 2

The fact that they showed so much of his behavior on the Sunday episode makes me think that maybe the luster is coming off production's Golden Boy of the season so I don't know if they're really going to stretch themselves to keep him. Maybe as a villian, because every good storyline needs a villian. But it would be just as good to the narrative to take him out then, have him compete (and win) in the Battle Back and come back in the house.

Oops, my tinfoil is showing again, isn't it?

• Love 9
(edited)

He's fast becoming the most hated houseguest of this season, if not of the past few seasons (since season 15).

TPTB like "most hated" or anything else that gets viewers stirred up, whether on boards like this, or TV watchers.  Conflict = "good TV".  I'd bet that's why Frank was (assuming they stopped him) allowed to go on hitting women on the butt, and why he's still allowed to spew whatever crap comes out of his mouth.  It polarizes folks, and makes for "good TV".  Playing nice is boring.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

TPTB like "most hated" or anything else that gets viewers stirred up, whether on boards like this, or TV watchers.  Conflict = "good TV".  I'd bet that's why Frank was (assuming they stopped him) allowed to go on hitting women on the butt, and why he's still allowed to spew whatever crap comes out of his mouth.  It polarizes folks, and makes for "good TV".  Playing nice is boring.

True. But "good tv" also means power shifts. Which is impossible with this everyone safe team bullshit. I can only speak for myself, but BB becomes boring when the same people are guaranteed safety week after week after week.  

• Love 6
(edited)

Natalie's game and relationships with her alliances is pretty interesting. She told Bronte yesterday that she didn't have to tell her anything she doesn't want to - Natalie doesn't want to know if knowing can hurt either her or Bronte's game. She's has the ability that HGs rarely have - to really trust people have her best interests in mind, and know she has their best interests in mind, and not doubt or question just because they have a secret or separate relationships. 

I think she's totally over Bridgette, though, knows their on different pages and wouldn't mind seeing her go, but she's not actively plotting against her and knows Bridgette won't do that to her either.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, escape said:

That could be him lining the bait - and seeing if Tiffany will bite - and seeing how loyal (or not) she really is.  She's had trust issues.

Telling her to try to win veto and then being mad she tried to win veto doesn't make a lot of sense. Tiffany really trusted Paulie so I don't really get how he thinks her doing what he said was OK means she's untrustworthy. I think Paulie's sudden desire to evict Tiffany has way more to do with how easily influenced he is by other people.

1 hour ago, RCharter said:

Thats bullshit.  If you want to say you have "scary shit" on someone on national TV, you need to say what the "scary shit" is.

Its not like you're so worried about her reputation, so either say it, or shut up about having "scary shit" on her.  Unless you're worried about a defamation suit or being called out as a big fat liar....or you have nothing at all and just like to talk shit.

+100. Paulie is such a little shit. And so stupid.

36 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I don't think Frank would blow his top on TV ...

I think he would. He kinda did in BB14 and he clearly hasn't grown at all since then.

36 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I almost cancelled my subscription, but the thought of Frank getting his eventually is too enticing to quit cold turkey. 

I already mentioned this but in case you missed it, you should go ahead and cancel because if you do they offer you a free month. That's what I did because I don't have the willpower to actually quit the feeds but I kinda hate myself for continuing to pay for them lol.

6 minutes ago, mooses said:

Natalie's game and relationships with her alliances is pretty interesting. She told Bronte yesterday that she didn't have to tell her anything she doesn't want to - Natalie doesn't want to know if knowing can hurt either her or Bronte's game. She's has the ability that HGs rarely have - to really trust people have her best interests in mind, and know she has their best interests in mind, and not doubt or question just because they have a secret or separate relationships. 

I completely agree. I love her so much. I hope she can start making some moves at some point.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think he would. He did in BB14 and he clearly hasn't grown at all since then.

I completely forgot about that. Holy shit, I really do have some kind of amnesia when it comes to BB14 for some reason. 

I take back what I said. He could blow on the live show, but I hope he keeps it in until after the feeds come back. I don't want to be robbed of that moment on the feeds and have to wait until Sunday to see it in all of its glory.

• Love 2
(edited)
21 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think Paulie's sudden desire to evict Tiffany has way more to do with how easily influenced he is by other people.

Or he could just be sick of her paranoia, emotional drama, rama.  She can't be fun to live with.

27 minutes ago, mooses said:

She's has the ability that HGs rarely have - to really trust people have her best interests in mind, and know she has their best interests in mind, and not doubt or question just because they have a secret or separate relationships. 

If that's who Natalie really is, she's on the wrong show.  This is Big Brother, lol. 

I like Natalie, but I think people are putting her pedestal and elevated her to sainthood, lol. It takes a certain personality to want to compete on the show.

Edited by escape
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

It does, but it has its limits.  I couldn't watch season 15 after a particular point.  The level of assholery was past the point of entertainment.

Frank continuing to hang out is getting too close to season 15 for me.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, escape said:

I like Natalie, but I think people are putting her pedestal and elevated her to sainthood, lol. It takes a certain personality to want to compete on the show.

I think it's because she's not only very sweet, she's also very smart. She may not seem smart, but she's had a lot of people pegged early on, and I think she just tends to play dumb and spacey a lot of the time to make her look like a weak target. Also, I feel like she's been put in a certain category for the show to fulfill their quota, unfortunately. 

Plus, it's not hard to put her on said-pedestal when everyone else is kind of annoying. I mean, for me, Natalie isn't annoying and I see her as a potentially really good player. I just think she aligned herself with the wrong people early on and that's going to impact her game. 

19 minutes ago, escape said:

Or he could just be sick of her paranoia, emotional drama, rama.  She can't be fun to live with.

44 minutes ago, mooses said:

Possibly. I will say that I haven't heard much drama coming from her this week. In fact, she sounds like she's been fairly calm! At least, compared to the last two weeks! I'd say she's starting to change her ways and becoming more than Vanessa's sister! It might be too late, but I admire that she wants to try to play a different game! Plus, I'd rather live with her than Frank!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Paulie has never liked Tiffany.  That's not new.

I can't speak for this week as I haven't been watching. But he definitely used to like her. They used to talk a lot, and he even tiptoed around making a F2 with her, before he won HOH and got super focused on Z. 

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Paulie has never liked Tiffany.  That's not new.

That's not true. He was excited that she told him that she was also a sibling, and they also flirted with a F2 a few times. He just got pulled into the Tiffany is crazy, paranoid, running around like a crazy person hype while he was HOH. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

I can't speak for this week as I haven't been watching. But he definitely used to like her. They used to talk a lot, and he even tiptoed around making a F2 with her, before he won HOH and got super focused on Z. 

I wonder if it's because he can't turn Tiffany into his Christine. Maybe the whispered lesbian conversation with Nicole got back to him and he's willing to cut her because she won't fall for the Calafiore charm now?

Or he's just being another house-follower. "Everyone else wants her gone so I guess I do, too."

• Love 2
(edited)
31 minutes ago, escape said:

If that's who Natalie really is, she's on the wrong show.  This is Big Brother, lol. 

Ha! Yes, the Natalie love tends to get poured on thick because I think she's bound to be underrated. But, with the trust thing, I'm thinking like a Jason/Danielle BB2 relationship. Or even the Brigade, who, if I remember correctly, stuck together but knew when they had to cut Matt. And they had their side pieces to help them move forward. I am hoping she's not a saint - I want her to do something more than what she's been doing! I think she has the ability to be better, whereas Bridgette is just a patsy and Bronte would be hopeless without her.

But I also like Da'Vonne, who is the opposite. Trusts no one and cannot hold on to information to save her life, but is gaming hard. I'm looking forward to seeing what works.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
(edited)

Is this the first time we've seen the shower being cleaned? (Ewwww!) They should keep Tiffany just for that. But I do feel like the DR should have given her a biohazard suit and respirator for that.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I wonder if it's because he can't turn Tiffany into his Christine. Maybe the whispered lesbian conversation with Nicole got back to him and he's willing to cut her because she won't fall for the Calafiore charm now?

Or he's just being another house-follower. "Everyone else wants her gone so I guess I do, too."

Honestly, I don't think it's the former, only because I'd like to think Paulie's better than that. Maybe he's not, but I still have a little faith in him, unlike most of the guys in the house. I think him and Tiffany did like each other, and they bonded over being siblings. But all this talk about Tiffany being another Vanessa, her being crazy and emotional, and I think also Zak's increased jealousy over her got Paulie to side with the rest of the house. I swear he only started really not liking Tiffany and advocating her to go this week, but I could be wrong. My guess is that once he knew Tiffany was going to go, he jumped aboard that train so that he isn't a target. 

Or I'm totally wrong and his opinion has changed about Tiffany.  I still haven't watched much of the feeds this week, but Paulie still seems to be one of the better guys in the house. I'm going to wait to see about his views on Tiffany, especially when he gets word of Day wanting to keep her. Unless he already has. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, mooses said:

. Or even the Brigade, who, if I remember correctly, stuck together but knew when they had to cut Matt. 

Ok, so I wasn't watching the feeds or even reading up on this whole situation back in season 12, and I don't know whether admitting that I was a big Matt fan is a good thing or not (even with his lie about his wife). But I have no clue why they cut Matt when they did. I always thought it was an awful thing to do with a member that had been winning every other HOH competition and keeping them safe. Was it because he was a big threat to them winning? 

6 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

That's not true. He was excited that she told him that she was also a sibling, and they also flirted with a F2 a few times. He just got pulled into the Tiffany is crazy, paranoid, running around like a crazy person hype while he was HOH. 

Actually, I think Paulie's tipping point on Tiffany may have been Frank's 8-Pack revelation.  Purely my opinion, but I think even though Paulie knew he wasn't specifically allied with anybody, he thought he had enough of a seat at the Kewl Kid's table to serve as a functional equivalent.  When Frank revealed to Paulie that P was on the outside edge of an 8-person alliance, however - one that even Tiffany was a member of, and not him...? Two things:

1. It gave Paulie a nasty bit of a shock to realize he was nowhere near as close to the alliance core as he had previously thought - and that rattled his confidence more than a little.
  2. Now knowing (a) there's a big alliance in the House and (b) he isn't a part of it, Paulie wants in like nobody's business.  Not likely an alliance that big is going to want to grow any more, though - but they might be willing to fill an existing seat if one goes vacant.  And Frank's already indicated he wants fellow 8-Packer Tiff, like, out the fucking door, like.  Hmmmm....
  • Love 9