Type keyword(s) to search

To Tell The Truth - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I can't believe they blurred the baby's butt on the Coppertone ad. It's one of the most iconic pieces of Americana of the 20th century, and was plastered on billboards across the country for decades. And ABC thinks it needs to be censored? Really?

I can't believe anyone paid $439k for that Conjuring house! It looks like a run-down shack! Are property values just that high, or was it in demand precisely because of its notoriety? 

Mama Doris was 4 for 5 this episode. The only one she didn't know guess was the backup singer.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

I can't believe anyone paid $439k for that Conjuring house! It looks like a run-down shack! Are property values just that high, or was it in demand precisely because of its notoriety? 

It's in Rhode Island, and not Providence or Pawtucket, so I can't imagine it was the property value.  I suspect it must have been the notoriety.  It seems to be a filming location for different paranormal such-and-such, so I bet they make a little money on that.  I was least interested in that segment.  I just don't buy this kind of thing.

2 hours ago, iMonrey said:

I googled it as soon as the real couple was revealed, and found this interesting story, complete with photos.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/conjuring-house

The house is larger than one would think (four bedroom, two baths as said on the show) and it sits on a nice piece of land. I've done Zillow searches for country New Hampshire homes with a bit of property so this price doesn't surprise me in the least. It's right in line.

The Strongest Man was also the Most Sweaty Armpits Man!

I'd rather win that crown than a Doris boob statue. IMO, the loser should be the one stuck with the Mama.

Edited by saber5055
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I learned a new technical aspect in this show that I had not known before.  Some of the guests are obviously wearing earpieces.  When Faux Dolly was asked about singing for a certain president, she hesitated, touched her ear, and finally answered, "Bill Clinton."  I guess sometimes the liars need help.

Edited by Babalooie
typo
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

It was pretty funny looking back at the previous segment with the conjuring house couple. The husband said that she took everything in the divorce and the lady started to give a "really?" look. 

+1 to the absurdity of bluring a butt crack of a drawing used for half a century in advertising. After looking it up turns out that Jodie Foster played the little girl in the live action commercial. Her first acting gig. 

• Useful 4

I thought the Dolly Parton impersonator was the spitting image of Suzanne Sommers.

I was torn between the two couples who lived in The Conjuring house. Both couples looked Gothic enough to like that sorta thing, BUT THEN the older lady lifted her hands and revealed her pink and blue nail polish.....i threw my (invisible) cards in the air and yelled, "Get outta here! No way is a gothic person gonna wear pink and blue nail polish!"

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, lynxfx said:

After looking it up turns out that Jodie Foster played the little girl in the live action commercial. Her first acting gig. 

I just came here to say that! “The Match Game / Hollywood Squares Hour” from ‘84/‘85 is on now and it was a question. I went from zero knowledge about the Coppertone girl to the full spectrum this week.

• LOL 3
On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 1:40 PM, saber5055 said:

I'd rather win that crown than a Doris boob statue. IMO, the loser should be the one stuck with the Mama

LOL me too!!

I got this one right thinking it was the lady in the middle for the Coppertone baby because of her blue eyes.

I didn't think the backup singer was the young girl I thought it was the 3rd lady.

The strongman I was leaning more towards the 1st guy until the 3rd guy said he makes his living as a strongman but number 1 was buffed.

I recognized the Conjuring couple when their segment came up because Ghost Adventures did a show there so I knew it wasn't the old couple.

I liked the panel.  

• Love 1

@foxfreakinmulder said: "I didn't think the backup singer was the young girl I thought it was the 3rd lady."

I thought so too because she really looked like Frenchie Davis, who was on American Idol. I thought the reveal was she really was Frenchie, who is now on Broadway and, while a singer, is not a backup singer.

894693063_frenchiedavis.jpg.5d298c874480b7009c4788a896b71029.jpg

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 5

The GLOW ladies were interesting. I watch GLOW on Netflix so I know a little bit about them, and all three contestants had characters similar to the GLOW characters on the show, especially #1. 

Doris was 5 for 5 this week. 

There is something wrong with Mike Tyson. One might be tempted to say he's been hit in the head once too often, but I'm not sure he was ever quite right.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

The GLOW ladies were interesting. I watch GLOW on Netflix so I know a little bit about them, and all three contestants had characters similar to the GLOW characters on the show, especially #1.

I used to watch GLOW back in the day (my teenage brain thought that robbers wouldn’t come into homes when I was babysitting, because of the noise of wrestling). I have fond memories of it, but couldn’t remember any of the original wrestlers. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I actually didn't realize that GLOW existed in "real life."  Yes, I am ashamed.  I really wanted it to be #1.

Every once in a while there's a contestant whose energy seems way off.  The panel gave him a bit of a hard time, but I don't think the guy who turned out to be the patisserie chef cracked a smile once.  Those were not fun vibes.

Jenna Fischer is always a treat for me.  Unfortunately, she wasn't quite enough to make up for Mike Tyson.  What a creepy guy.  It was nice to see Rumer too after "Dancing with the Stars" a few years ago, although I didn't quite recognize her a bit older with a new haircut.

I laughed at first, but the "what were you doing in that neighborhood?" / "did you get a reward?" / "see, we help white people sometimes!" jokes seemed a bit tacky after the sixth or seventh time.  The young man who turned out to have done the good deed didn't look particularly impressed either, especially after the collective eyeroll about the award he received.

• Love 5

Yeah, what a pill that chef guy was, jeez. I guessed that it was him because I figured it wouldn't be the obvious choice, but he really seemed like he didn't want to even be there. 

Edited by Phishbulb
1 hour ago, 853fisher said:

Every once in a while there's a contestant whose energy seems way off.  The panel gave him a bit of a hard time, but I don't think the guy who turned out to be the patisserie chef cracked a smile once.  Those were not fun vibes.

It seemed that because he had to tell the truth he just avoided every question by not giving a specific answer. The cake line of questioning was particularly frustrating as technically he didn't lie but he gave no effort to answer or estimate price. Also why did they focus on pies? He was a cake baker and after the first question said he didn't really make pies. That was the clue for me. 

Tyson is always a train wreck on these shows. 

Doris was particularly obnoxious this episode. 

• Love 5

The panel gave him a bit of a hard time, but I don't think the guy who turned out to be the patisserie chef cracked a smile once.  

He did once he stood up though. I think the poker face and cold demeanor were just an act to throw the panelists off. It worked, too! He seemed happy enough once the truth was revealed.

Doris was particularly obnoxious this episode. 

That's really a sliding scale, but I hate it when she cuts off the panelists mid-explanation about their choice, like she did with Jenna (I think) telling her to just turn over the damn card. I don't think that's funny or cute or whatever the hell she thinks she has going for her. Nobody appointed her the panel moderator. 

• Love 8

I liked one of the panel saying the cake guy was the middle one because he "didn't need to be there," which made sense to me. He could have been home making thousands stirring up a cake for some new celeb. Rumor should have asked HIM for a cake, not the imposter. Also, being an older dude, he wasn't the obvious cake baker, which made him the obvious cake baker, if you follow that thinking.

I cut Tyson some slack when he said if his guess wasn't right, he didn't want to play any more.

They made a mistake showing video of the B Boy, who obviously was a bigger white dude, not the smaller Asian fellow No. 3. Then the show irked me when the real B Boy was doing his 30-second demo the camera kept cutting to the judges. WTH. Camera people must be unionized and those were the same operators who film WOD and AGT.

Seems Anthony asks more questions than the panelists. I guess the guest judges are just there for ... what, to win a boob statue? Very seldom is a good question asked, except Tyson's about Slime Woman being at the Kid Awards. I knew slime was featured there so it had to be No. 3. And funny Tyson was at the award show so knew it too. Big mistake on the imposters' parts!

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 4
On 8/14/2020 at 11:20 AM, iMonrey said:

There is something wrong with Mike Tyson. One might be tempted to say he's been hit in the head once too often, but I'm not sure he was ever quite right.

On 8/14/2020 at 12:51 PM, 853fisher said:

Mike Tyson.  What a creepy guy.

Mike Tyson just seemed to me to have positional sciatica pain similar to mine where it hurts when he sits or stands depending upon where the nerves are pinched. He might have been on some pain killers for the show, although they don’t really work. As far as his creep-factor, I got the sense that it was mostly just his shtick from back in the day when it was thought of as macho. He didn’t really sound that sleazy. But I could be wrong. 
But about recognizing the Slime Queen, shouldn’t Tyson (and Dione?) have ruled themselves out like was done in a previous episode, or, since 2 of them knew her, they should have gotten someone else? 
Whatever, I guessed her when they walked out. 

About the frowning cake guy who became all winning smiles after the reveal: Isn’t that a tiny bit of a violation of being sworn “to tell the truth”?

About the frowning cake guy who became all winning smiles after the reveal: Isn’t that a tiny bit of a violation of being sworn “to tell the truth”?

As long as he doesn't lie, there's nothing to say he has to smile.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

But about recognizing the Slime Queen, shouldn’t Tyson (and Dione?) have ruled themselves out like was done in a previous episode, or, since 2 of them knew her, they should have gotten someone else? 

Tyson didn't recognize the Slime Lady, he just knew she was at the Kid Awards. So he asked all three if they were there, and 1 and 2 said no. 3 said yes, so that was the tell. I didn't even see the Kid Awards but heard about the slime being part of the show, so that also told me No. 3 was Slime Lady.

I actually thought Tyson was funny. He so wanted to guess correctly every time. Maybe he was taking it too seriously, but I can see all high-end pro athletes being competitive in everything. He did come up with a few funny lines. I'd take him 10 times a show over one time per show Mama Doris. Gah, she is so useless and a PITA. Just let the celebs speak and STFU.

• Love 4
On 8/1/2020 at 10:19 PM, lambertman said:

I see the chesse lady every year at the Indiana State Fair (well, not this year), so that was fun. 

I was able to peg her because she sounds exactly like one of my aunts from WI.  But then, I didn't peg Cheesehead guy as an authentic WI dude so I can't really brag about that.

On 8/4/2020 at 12:07 PM, saber5055 said:

Wow, how can anyone not have heard of Ted Bundy?

When I think of Ted Bundy, I don't really associate him with FL.

On 8/14/2020 at 2:17 PM, lynxfx said:

It seemed that because he had to tell the truth he just avoided every question by not giving a specific answer. The cake line of questioning was particularly frustrating as technically he didn't lie but he gave no effort to answer or estimate price.

He was cagey.  They also asked about making meringue and he didn't answer. He kept asking which meringue and while yeah, there are different types of meringues, Italian, Swiss and French all have egg whites and sugar. 

• Love 1

The real and fake panelists seem to vary a lot with regards to how much effort they put into trying to fool the celebrity contestants. 

For example, the cake guy really tried to fool them into thinking he was not the real cake guy, whereas the break dancer was correctly identified by everyone. Of course, that also means that the fake break dancers didn’t fake it very well, whereas the fake baker did accurately explain how to make merengue. 

It makes me wonder if they get any financial bonuses for fooling the celebrities. Probably not, or else they’d all try harder. Or maybe it’s an amount that the less financially successful fakers find disappointing or insulting. Or maybe the more financially secure fakers think it’s not worth it.
I can’t recall any of the fakers saying they had fun being on the show  

Or maybe some have a longer lead time to prepare or get better coaching. 

• Love 2

It makes me wonder if they get any financial bonuses for fooling the celebrities. 

I think they would incorporate that into part of the show if they did, because that's how it used to work back in the olden days. The contestants got $5 or something (back when that was a lot of money) for every panelist vote they got, so there was definitely an incentive to fool the panelists. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

I know tonight was a rerun and I remembered most of the truth-tellers (couldn't remember which were the real conjoined twins) but I still kept forgetting the plank guy was there the whole time. 

The show was pre-empted by the DNC in my time zone, so I had to watch it with On Demand.  I hadn't seen it the first time, so i was glad to watch it. 

How cool that the latina girls were triplets!

For some reason I found it amusing that the real conjoined twins didn't know about Chang and Eng.  

Edited by Cowgirl
  • Love 1

This rerun was new to me, so I was glad I hadn't seen it. (Well, that, plus no Doris award. Yeay to both!)

I was irritated by the panelist questions for the un-conjoined twins. They were all obviously twins, so they kept asking twin questions that all had answers for? How about: where were you conjoined (body part), how old were you when the operation was done, where was operation done, have you seen the doctor since then, blah blah. Thank goodness Anthony stepped in and asked a couple that actually applied to helping decipher which were the imposters. Didn't help me though, the real twins were my third choice out of three.

The UFC cleaner (ugh) was obvious to me because this show likes to play One Of These Is Not Like The Others, so that told me it was the woman. Didn't even need to ask any questions. Although the center guy's trans reveal made me question my choice. He would have been a great choice. The tattoo guy was too obviously someone who looked like a UFC fighter, so he was auto out for me.

I played the same One Of These game with the three Bat/Bar Mitzvah guys. It had to be the Black guy in the center, not the one that looked like a rabbi.

The planking guy though ... didn't have a clue on that one!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

The show was pre-empted by the DNC in my time zone, so I had to watch it with On Demand.  

It was just on an hour earlier than normal here.

1 hour ago, saber5055 said:

I was irritated by the panelist questions for the un-conjoined twins. They were all obviously twins, so they kept asking twin questions that all had answers for? How about: where were you conjoined (body part), how old were you when the operation was done, where was operation done, have you seen the doctor since then, blah blah. Thank goodness Anthony stepped in and asked a couple that actually applied to helping decipher which were the imposters. Didn't help me though, the real twins were my third choice out of three.

Once the real unconjoined twins were revealed I then remembered who the aerialists [wow, I actually spelled that right the first time!] were, and I vaguely recalled there was something surprising about the third set but couldn't remember what it was. 

I actually remembered who the plank guy was, but then after his round was over, every time Anthony asked him a question I was like, "oh, yeah, he's still there!" (I laughed the first time, when Anthony asked if he had any questions for the people and he said "how long can you hold a plank?")

I loved the Santa Claus-looking guy, who when asked if he was actually Jewish, said yes, then at the end was like "I'm not even Jewish!" And Anthony describing the panel as Three Kings of Comedy and One Wise Jew. (Joshua Malina does tend to ask pretty good questions most of the time, so I'd say it's fitting.)

• Love 1

I just saw a commercial, the ShamWow guy is selling ShamWow masks, and it made me laugh because of the center UFC poser saying he used ShamWow towels on injured fighters. One panelist wanted to know where he got his ShamWows, and the fellow said he bought generics off Amazon. So funny!

• LOL 2

I don't always get to watch this show, so last night was new to me. I knew the snake-bit guy as soon as each was asked what kind of snake bit him/her. The middle guy was the only one who named a real snake. The other two were just pulling made-up names out of the air. Not that any of the panelists knew it though, obviously.

I love me some Pee Wee Herman. I didn't know he's been on before to fool the panelists. Pee Wee's Playhouse was my must watch every Saturday morning back when.

I didn't pay a lot of attention to the other groups. But just was glad there was no Mama Doris Boob Statue awarded, so thank you show for that.

• Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 10:51 AM, 853fisher said:

I laughed at first, but the "what were you doing in that neighborhood?" / "did you get a reward?" / "see, we help white people sometimes!" jokes seemed a bit tacky after the sixth or seventh time.

I agree! Also I didn't like the remark Anthony made in the beginning of the show when he said "this isn't your dads show, or it is but without the old white man hosting it" well, Anthony at least the "old white man" didn't need to have his mama on the show with him.

I thought the baker was the number 1 lady and I picked number 1 for Glow. I actually think I was wrong on all my guesses this episode.

• Love 1
On 8/25/2020 at 11:23 AM, foxfreakinmulder said:

well, Anthony at least the "old white man" didn't need to have his mama on the show with him.

A most excellent burn. And I totally agree. Ditching the host's overbearing mother who won't STFU because she's the star would improve this show a zillion percent.

• Love 6

Again the show played One Of These Things Is Not Like The Others with the space station panel. The woman was the obvious different one; the two men imposters both looked too much like Gabby Giffords' husband, Mike Kelly.

There was another panel of two men and one woman, with the woman being the real person. I just don't remember what that story was. Plus, of course, the blind artist was the guy with the dark glasses and dog, the obviously blind fellow.

At least the Boob Statue wasn't awarded, but it was still shown, complete with a camera shot of Mama grabbing her own boobs. Eh.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, saber5055 said:

There was another panel of two men and one woman, with the woman being the real person. I just don't remember what that story was. Plus, of course, the blind artist was the guy with the dark glasses and dog, the obviously blind fellow.

The other woman was the English Channel Swimmer. 

Both guys were blind, but the one without glasses still had peripheral vision. This was also a rerun; I remember looking up the blind painter when I first saw it. I really like some of his stuff (prints start around $10, IIRC; if you want an original painting you have to contact him for pricing).

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ams1001 said:

The other woman was the English Channel Swimmer. 

Oh yeah. Again, the woman was the "different" one.

WTH was with Mama Doris asking the breast-cancer survivor if she'd had her breasts removed. I would have told her it's none of her effing business. Obviously Mama Doris lives for her own boobs and so does her son, so I guess if you have them removed, you are no longer human much less female. I didn't like Doris before, but that was Instant Hate Forever for me. Breasts have absolutely nothing to do with the ability to swim. And that question had no business being asked.

• Love 2

"The Doris" wasn't enough, now some poor guy has her face shaved into his head?

Anthony referred to the dog as "he" in the intro and the first question was "is it a male or a female dog?" 🙄 (I knew the dog because I've seen him before. 🐕‍🦺 And I know it's usually because they're missing teeth, which is sad, but perma-blep is always cute.)

When they introduced the tap dancers I was just happy because I knew they'd have to have them demonstrate, whoever it turned out to be. (And I really wanted the woman in the pink suit to straighten her shirt; it was sort of hanging over more on one side.) 

So I wonder if Joe Mantegna ever saw that doorman at Studio 54...

I liked Beverly in the audience. Assuming she wasn't a plant, she was a good sport.

• Love 4

Tonight's second episode has mostly left my mind already, but First Jason looked so familiar. I've never seen more than a few scenes of any Friday the 13th movie and I looked at his IMDB page but there's nothing on it that I've seen (judging by the titles I'm guessing a lot of them are horror/slasher-type stuff, which I don't watch). I guess he just looks like someone but I can't place who. 

1 hour ago, shapeshifter said:

That tap dancer was the highlight of the show throughout its run. I thought she might be the one because she seemed to be holding back her answers. 

Though it killed me that she only kind of knew the movie White Nights, because it’s one of my favourite dance movies. The late, great Gregory Hines and Mikhail Baryshnikov. 

7 hours ago, hula-la said:

Though it killed me that she only kind of knew the movie White Nights, because it’s one of my favourite dance movies. The late, great Gregory Hines and Mikhail Baryshnikov. 

It kind of bugs me, though, when the celebs assume the people must have seen any given movie about the thing that they do. Maybe she's just not a movie person. 🤷‍♀️

• Love 2

So, we have found a palatable replacement for Mama Doris -- Barbara, come on up here!  I would gladly watch Barbara over Mama!  I'm surprised Mama didn't get jealous and admonish Anthony.

Her name was Beverly, actually - but I agree! I liked the running joke with her. It also took time away from Doris, because Anthony only asked her to guess two of the five - the rubber duck collector and the tap dancer. She was 1 for 2 on that.

I would have been willing to bet one of the two goofball twins was the one with the octopus stuck to his face. Was really surprised it wasn't them.

I was also convinced the real "Jason Voorhees" had to be Number 2, because he said he was 19 when the film was shot. The other two said they were 13 and 14, respectively - which means they would have been minors and would only have been able to work four hours a day. I can't remember which one said they were in the water for five hours but if that's true the producers were breaking child labor laws.

I really didn't understand the procedure the "Vampire MD" performed. He sucks blood out of your face, and injects it into your ass? 

• Love 3

Doris is still pretty sharp and agile for her age, but I imagine Anthony would welcome a way to have her gracefully bow out, or at least only occasionally speak her mind. She was best in small doses. 
Maybe post-Covid measures will provide that. 

19 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I really didn't understand the procedure the "Vampire MD" performed. He sucks blood out of your face, and injects it into your ass? 

'k, I gave in and googled. From the first site that came up in the results (don't know if it's the doctor from the show):

Vampire Butt Lift™:  this non-surgical treatment involves injecting Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) to rejuvenate the skin and tissues of the buttocks. The procedure helps with natural contour and adds lift to the buttocks.

The Science behind Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy:

Utilized for more than thirty years for professional athletes and orthopedic patients, this cutting-edge therapy begins with a simple blood draw.

Platelets are separated from the blood plasma to then be re-injected into the patient. Platelets are very small cells in your blood that are involved in the clotting process.

When PRP is injected into the body it triggers a mild inflammation that stimulates the healing response. 

As the platelets organize in the tissue they release a number of products to promote healing and restoration of tissue.

Vampire Procedures™ PRP injections take place in strategic areas to best encourage skin healing and renewal through new collagen production and fresh skin cells full of human growth factors.

The results? An increase in collagen and growth factors and firmer appearing, more youthful skin.

Even better -- because patients receive his/her own blood platelets, there is no risk of allergic reaction and very little downtime. 

• Useful 1
On 9/4/2020 at 7:30 AM, ams1001 said:

It kind of bugs me, though, when the celebs assume the people must have seen any given movie about the thing that they do. Maybe she's just not a movie person. 🤷‍♀️

Same here. No one asked the celebrity cake baker about who starred in any films about baking or who's on that Great British Baking Show, or whatever it's called. Plus "White Knights" isn't exactly all about tap dancing.

I knew about the octopus-stuck-on-face story, I remember the news reports when it happened. I didn’t remember the victim was a woman, but I knew it wasn’t one of the twins.

The vampire blood thing ... I couldn’t even watch that segment. Big no to that, show.

• Love 2

I didn't understand the blood doctor, does he draw blood out of your butt and smear it on your face? Why did they show him smearing blood on a face but talk about what he does for butts?

I guessed wrong with the sign spinner thought for sure it was number 1.

I also thought number 1 was the hair stylist because he kept looking at the other 2 when they answered.

I got the tap dancing lady wrong too because she said she gets a pedicure for her tired feet.

I suck at this game, I would get the dummy crown for sure. Better then the golden Doris :-)

I got a kick out of Joe's walk of shame to get his dummy crown.

I felt bad for Brad Garrett when he asked Anthony why he hasn't moved his mama out of Compton and she was all, Hey, Hey, Hey, all these folks back here (pointing at the audience) are from Compton. He looked embarrassed. Hey, Hey, Hey, mama Doris no one wants to hear you so STFU and go away! Did you hear Anthony say she's on tv and makes her own money?

Edited by foxfreakinmulder
  • Love 1
On 9/3/2020 at 8:26 PM, shapeshifter said:

That tap dancer was the highlight of the show throughout its run. I thought she might be the one because she seemed to be holding back her answers. 

It annoys me a little bit when they do this too much, because it was usually not done that way on older versions of the show (yes, I've brought that up again, take a shot) and it seems against the spirit of the game somehow.  Then again, it's only a TV show and it's not even a cash contest anymore, so I get over it fast. 😉  The holding back can be its own tell.  When the question was asked "what do you do to take care of your feet" and the others gave involved answers about stretching and podiatrists but she just said, basically, "*shrug* I get my manicure done every two weeks," my detectors started beeping.  I did love her demo.  I haven't tapped since we all did two weeks of lessons for "Anything Goes" in high school.  The director saw the results and pivoted to "Pippin."

Beverly was definitely a great sport.  The horror-esque lighting effects and playing around with the impostors when the "original Jason" was identified were pretty cute.  I admit I spent much of the episode with Sherri waiting to see if they were going to drop plastic spiders on her again.  Finally, I haven't liked Nikki at all on other platforms, but this game is really a good showcase for her.  I find her just the right kind of easy funny.

I was surprised we got two episodes in one go.  I expected they would keep drawing these and anything they have out, since much of what would otherwise be on this fall is delayed.  I wonder how many of these are left?  I get excited every time they come up in my queue, Mama Doris be damned.

Edited by 853fisher
Punctuation
  • Love 3
On 9/7/2020 at 12:31 PM, foxfreakinmulder said:

I suck at this game, I would get the dummy crown for sure. Better then the golden Doris 🙂

I’m pretty sure that’s supposed to be the point, right? That the Dummy Crown is way better than The Doris?
[Hold up “laugh” cue card for audience]

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Love 2