Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: Blood on the Streets - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, minamurray78 said:

Ok, Nick is in a completely different plane of reality, like, doing his own thing and not giving a shit about his relatives???? or what????
 when ?? how??

The guy Nick found was  with the owner of the boat, also named Abigail, whom Strand is obligated to.

• Love 2

I think that this area (where NIck is) is still on Catalina Island -- an area called Hamilton Cove that is kind of away from the main town.  But I think they are telling us that it's Mexico.

Just now, minamurray78 said:

Is Madison trying to scare the pregnant kidnapper? Well now I see where Alicia get her srewdness from.

Yes that was such a clever ruse from Madison!  Upset preggers so . . . .umm?

• Love 2

This is a ridiculous episode -- Hurricane Katrina, Abigail, a band of roving angst-y teens, Strand and his new love, lounging by the pool... I mean... what the hell?

• Love 5
1 minute ago, riverheightsnancy said:

I like how the other girl (what is her name?), totally gets what Madison is doing and jumps right in and piles on. lol

Ofelia. Not a promising moniker.

• Love 3

Okay.  If they didn't go there I was totally going to call them out on baiting the audience.  So Strand is trying to get home to hubby.  The most interesting plot in the show (and that ain't sayin much) still involves Strand.

• Love 4
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

The thought of my baby who died becoming a zombie inside of me would freak me out just a little...

Oh yeah, Dawn of the Dead remake :(

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

The thought of my baby who died becoming a zombie inside of me would freak me out just a little...

Well, me, too.  And I would clock the person yammering on about it with the butt of my gun.

• Love 2

I think y'all posting here are so much more intelligent and interesting than the writers and the characters they've written.
Thank you for all the snark.

• Love 5

I don't think even the writers of this show are stupid enough to kill Strand.  They'd have to have the cognitive ability of a walker to not understand he's the only thing remotely interesting about this show.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, NorthstarATL said:

NO! Don't let Strand be dead and that's why he's on Talking!

Much as I love Colman, I want Strand to die so I don't have to watch this shitshow again.

MORE PEOPLE??????