Type keyword(s) to search

60 Days In The Media

• Start Topic

That's a priceless review:

Once again, Maryum manages to survive another episode without being recognized as we all breathe a sigh of relief

I can’t wait to see if Robert enjoys the relief of a bowel movement next week.

• LOL 1

I enjoyed this article a lot but I have a couple of questions:  how is it possible for D'Andre to have a Pinterest page?  Do they have access to computers and the internet and if so, that much time to actually play around on it?  How in the world did the author even find his Pinterest page?  I mean, that's some intensive research!

Thanks for posting the link.

I enjoyed this article a lot but I have a couple of questions:  how is it possible for D'Andre to have a Pinterest page?  Do they have access to computers and the internet and if so, that much time to actually play around on it?  How in the world did the author even find his Pinterest page?  I mean, that's some intensive research!

Thanks for posting the link.

You can google Clark County Inmate Talks and read all about D'Andre, sorry I don't know how to do links:)

(edited)

I have a question that may have been answered by the media. At the end of the series, has it been discussed anywhere if the real inmates will find out that some of the inmates were not felons and were placed into the jail for a reality tv show and for other purposes such as giving feedback about how to improve the sustem?

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Please, please, please let there be a reunion.  Every time they show Tami saying she's tried being nice to the girls but " it just keeps getting thrown back in her face" I want somebody to scream out HOW? WHEN? 

Perhaps the the producers can put all of the clips together of examples of Tami being nice.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 1

Jamie (the inmate that Maryum was helping with her GED) talks about how things were in f pod.

TL;DW:

-Everyone liked Maryum and Babra was really jealous of her.

-Tami was a jackass.

-They were originally in d pod but A&E had the ladies moved to f pod and they got individual bathrooms and make it seem that the woman had better living conditions.

-They were given the tablets because of A&E, and to make it look like they cared about the ladies?

-Babra and Tami actively bullied their bunkmate and Babra took her bunk, which was the best bunk in the pod.

-Maryum was totally cool and everyone liked her.

This video really intrigues me because Jamie claims that they got nicer conditions for the show.  They got free tablets for some reason.  I think the sheriff wanted to make it look like they treated the ladies well.  Jeff couldn't find a toilet in d pod but the ladies were given f pod and with it, they got private showers.  I have only seen the tablets in the ladies' pod and Jamie claims they only got them because of A&E.

There is the term pussy pass which basically means that woman get short sentences compared to men for the same crime (sorry if you look that up you'll find lots of misogynists but it really happens).  It seems so shady that the sheriff moved the woman into f pod before shooting this series and gave them tablets!

I find it hard to believe they have no NA/AA but they give the ladies more privacy in the bathroom and tablets.  The sheriffs didn't care before hand and this is why the ladies upstairs are getting rekt nightly and smuggling drugs in.

-

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

One comment on that series of videos:

"Barb was dripping jealousy the moment she saw Yaz. Barb said... she came in like a big talker, she's condescending, social worker my a**, she drew a picture stomping the flag. Gasp and egads! She almost called Yaz "uppity". ? How dare Yaz be confident and self-assured. Tami had a major meltdown when she couldn't play 'large & in charge'. She wanted grown women to shut up when she said so - pipe down, pick that up, get outta here, what are you doing, you've visited too long. Shhh, everybody be quiet, here comes Tami. She really needed to boss somebody after that girl threatened to beat the brakes off her. Tami started that crazy "Someday it'll all make sense to you" mess b/c she wanted to say, You must not know who I am! I'm Rick James, *#@$%! ?. And Tami is a big liar, she's a store security guard, just like Jeff. She was a cop long time ago."

More on Robert's interest in an acting career:

• Love 1

Can this show just fuck off?  It's wasting my DVR space and not adding anything interesting.  Ooooo four new cast members and a five minute intro for a show I'm not going to watch?  Seriously, they're going to spend 60 minutes going into the prisoner paperwork and I don't care about any of these people.  It's also re-tapping the 15 minutes I don't watch for next Thursday.

Robert from Season 1 gave an interview to Radar Online claiming that the editing was fake, the other inmates loved him, and the producers should be "embarrassed of the garbage they produced." A man claiming to be him also responds in the comments, and based on the comments, it probably is actually him. 

He resorted to that age old "people think reality television is real" spiel people loved to spout when claiming the editing made them look bad. I doubt there is anyone who watches these shows that don't know they are edited to tell a story, but whenever someone feels the need to say that, it always seems it is because they just don't realize how they come across to others, and are surprised when they see the responses.  

• Love 2
On 12/5/2017 at 7:28 AM, PoshSprinkles said:

60 Days In Season 4 will officially start on January 1, 2018 per A&E's 60 Days In Facebook page. There is a short trailer you can view there. Just to be safe:

Hide contents

In the trailer, someone told the other inmates about the show and the Colonel had to shut down the entire program at some point. 

This might be the reason we haven't heard anything about a season 5. 

I hope Season 4 is as entertaining as Season 3. 

The dude w/the long, gray hair seems like a trip, very dramatic, screaming into the night in his cell lol. And when it comes to reality TV, dramatic is always good.