Type keyword(s) to search

SPN Eye Candy: Drooling Over The Actors And Characters

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, SueB said:

Thong

Please no.  No matter how attractive a man is, my personal opinion is that they should never be caught dead in a  Speedo or a thong...just not a good luck.  Now commando I could deal with.  ;-)

• Love 1

Don't judge. I remember there was a con where Jensen raised his arms it showed the brand of underwear he was wearing. So I looked on Tumblr it was Ethika.  Sooo..I checked their website for...science. They have some wild styles (not sexy) and they are slim fitting so he may not have been in thong, pink satin panties nor commando. I don't whether to be relieved or sad. LOL

• Love 4

You can often see that Jensen wears the longer leg underwear.  When he stand ups sometimes at panels he kind of pulls them down at the leg just above his knee.  I wonder if he wears the animal patterns?

• Love 1
(edited)

So, Underoos for grownups?  He was doing a lot of growling and snarling, so this makes sense.  It's pretty funny, actually.  I wonder if he buys his own, or whether Danneel buys them for him?

Edited by MysteryGuest
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

You can often see that Jensen wears the longer leg underwear.  When he stand ups sometimes at panels he kind of pulls them down at the leg just above his knee.  I wonder if he wears the animal patterns?

I will not smut. I will not smut. I will not smut. Oh who am I kidding?

Just above his knee. No wonder he was growling.

Rawr.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, SueB said:

For science:

I personally can't see the logo but I'll take Catrox's word for it that this is his underwear style..

LOL, YUP!  that's it.  Gods, is this what it's come to? We are researching his underwear.

Jensen, honey,  this IS your fault, you wonderful teasing little shit.

3 hours ago, MysteryGuest said:

So, Underoos for grownups?  He was doing a lot of growling and snarling, so this makes sense.  It's pretty funny, actually.  I wonder if he buys his own, or whether Danneel buys them for him?

If Ethika and the brand Jared wears have any brains at all they are giving the boys underwear to flash on stage. Maybe the boys are even getting paid to wear those brands. Either way, it all amuses me greatly.  Bless this ridiculous group of men.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

LOL, YUP!  that's it.  Gods, is this what it's come to? We are researching his underwear.

If Ethika and the brand Jared wears have any brains at all they are giving the boys underwear to flash on stage. Maybe the boys are even getting paid to wear those brands. Either way, it all amuses me greatly.  Bless this ridiculous group of men.

But Jensen "Do your laundry!" Ackles says you only need 8 pair. That's not good for business!

• Love 4
(edited)
31 minutes ago, Boopsahoy said:

Uh trying to post this beautiful shot of Jensen playing guitar from tumblr. Do I use embed or permalink? Help!

Just post the link from the URL address in your browser. Don't use permalink or embed :)

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Jared LOOOOVES flashing his undies (or he needs a better belt). Just lends creedence to the Padacock talk when you see the brand he wears (SAXX). 

• Love 1

I'm betting they are picking up some clothes.  They better be bringing something nice back for the wives as well.  

It almost looks like they were in a rush.  Perhaps a quick run to pick up stuff before heading home. 

I think Just Jared got it wrong. It's from the day of the up fronts - they're wearing the same suits and Jensen is wearing the same tie and pocket handkerchief.

rtumblr_oq5mgnDNeK1vqvju7o4_400.jpg

tumblr_oq5mgnDNeK1vqvju7o1_500.jpg

• Love 1

Okay, I usually stay out of this thread, but wasn't paying attention and clicked on it...anyway, does it amuse anyone else that Jared and Jensen seem to be channeling Sam and Dean in those pictures of them walking down the street. I could almost write a Supernatural fan fic--if I could write, that is--based off those photos.

----------------------

Dean loosens the tie of his monkey suit as they exit the victim's home. "I need a to find a bar," he mutters under his breath.

"Huh?" Sam distractedly replies.

Pausing and turning to Sam, "Hey, space boy, what's so freakin' interesting?"

"Nothing...Well, did you notice there was nothing weird--and I mean nothing--about that guy's apartment, Dean? Didn't that seem kinda weird."

"So, it's weird the guy isn't weird? He's boring, Sam. So what?"

"I don't know. It's just, we've been spinning our wheels in this podunk little town for weeks and nothing seems at all weird...except this one guy has a freak death that just screams something supernatural, yet we can't find anything. Isn't that weird in-and-of-itself?"

"You're weird is what's weird."

"Yeah, thanks."

Dean scratches his head and looks at Sam, "You know, I did think it was weird [think of something weird that's not really weird to insert here about the victim]. Maybe the weird is in the normal?"

And off they go to investigate their most normal case yet... . ;)

• Love 8
10 hours ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

I know the beanies are his "thing", but it looks absolutely ridiculous with the suit.  Completely ruins the look.  

He uses them as sort of a security blanket so maybe he wasn't feeling great. I feel like these must be earlier than the upfronts bc in the red carpet pics he's soaked with sweat. Or maybe he dried off. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Binns said:

He uses them as sort of a security blanket so maybe he wasn't feeling great. I feel like these must be earlier than the upfronts bc in the red carpet pics he's soaked with sweat. Or maybe he dried off. 

Maybe they were hustling to get the red carpet.

• Love 1
(edited)

I .....I.....

help...

Not even gonna front. This photo took my breath away.

tumblr_oqixcnQ7Ov1ravgwio1_500.jpg

tumblr_oqj1xkthCH1ravgwio1_500.png

Jensen life is a photoshoot Ackles | Rome (May 2017) [x]

source: justjensenanddean.tumblr.com

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I .....I.....

help...

And he just walks around the room looking like that. How do any of them ever get anything done?

• Love 7
Just now, gonzosgirrl said:

And he just walks around the room looking like that. How do any of them ever get anything done?

Seriously. LOL

I still love Ruthie's story of their scene in Inside Man when Dean was hovering over Rowena in the bar. She said she never forgot her lines but looking at Jensen's face and eyes that close up..caused her to forget for moment. She said she was embarrassed LOL

• Love 4
On 5/22/2017 at 9:39 AM, Pondlass1 said:

Just peeking into this thread and found this previous discussion and thought I'd add...

I wonder if Jensen took up wearing them from playing Dean, or if Dean wears long legged underwear because Jensen does, because I seem to remember an episode from the early seasons where we see Dean lying in bed and he's wearing the longer legged underwear. So I wonder which one wore it first - Dean or Jensen?

• Love 2
7 hours ago, AwesomO4000 said:

Just peeking into this thread and found this previous discussion and thought I'd add...

I wonder if Jensen took up wearing them from playing Dean, or if Dean wears long legged underwear because Jensen does, because I seem to remember an episode from the early seasons where we see Dean lying in bed and he's wearing the longer legged underwear. So I wonder which one wore it first - Dean or Jensen?

I feel it's VITAL that I weigh in on this science-meets-fashion question.

My guess is Jensen but because of Dean.  The value of the longer boxer-brief is full 'support' without bunching up at the inseam.  These are often worn by athletes who want complete freedom of movement (boxers don't stretch uber far) and are made of knit.  Since Jensen is put in tight jeans (which would make bunching up gross) and yet does a LOT of stunt work (think of that slide across the floor), he needs freedom of movement.  The right jeans will 'move' with a body but you don't want your underwear pinching.  So... I think he does it for flexibility of movement.  

I note they are VERY close to compression shorts (which athletes wear).  Those give greatest flexibility for football/basketball/baseball.  I suspect these longer underwear may be a derivative of that design.  TMI: My son Joe still wears them under his shorts while working out -- good for squats.   

• Love 7
(edited)
21 minutes ago, SueB said:

I feel it's VITAL that I weigh in on this science-meets-fashion question.

My guess is Jensen but because of Dean.  The value of the longer boxer-brief is full 'support' without bunching up at the inseam.  These are often worn by athletes who want complete freedom of movement (boxers don't stretch uber far) and are made of knit.  Since Jensen is put in tight jeans (which would make bunching up gross) and yet does a LOT of stunt work (think of that slide across the floor), he needs freedom of movement.  The right jeans will 'move' with a body but you don't want your underwear pinching.  So... I think he does it for flexibility of movement.  

I note they are VERY close to compression shorts (which athletes wear).  Those give greatest flexibility for football/basketball/baseball.  I suspect these longer underwear may be a derivative of that design.  TMI: My son Joe still wears them under his shorts while working out -- good for squats.   

For science.

Dean-in-the-bed-3-dean-winchester-20634347-500-500.gif.26840f9c070dece3353d8324e3f6b034.gif

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 10
20 hours ago, catrox14 said:

I .....I.....

help...

And everyone says he's actually better looking in person.  I can't even imagine it.  I don't usually go for pretty men, but Jensen is such a unique combination of pretty and masculine that it definitely works for me.  

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

And everyone says he's actually better looking in person.  I can't even imagine it.  I don't usually go for pretty men, but Jensen is such a unique combination of pretty and masculine that it definitely works for me.  

He absolutely is, as impossible as that seems. This will sound like crazy/fangirly nonsense, but he seriously radiates a kind of genuine warmth, a 'goodness' that makes him literally beautiful. I honestly don't think I'd ever 'get used to' looking at him all day long. It's also seriously awesome to listen to him talk without the benefit of a microphone or through the television. His voice is so smooth and un-Dean like, very mellow and soothing.

• Love 9
On 5/26/2017 at 10:13 AM, gonzosgirrl said:

For science.

Dean-in-the-bed-3-dean-winchester-20634347-500-500.gif.26840f9c070dece3353d8324e3f6b034.gif

Trufax: I didn't know much about the show when I started watching it a couple years ago and remember when I first saw this scene and I was like "man, are they just going to objectify these pretty boys or are they going to tell stories?" And then I was happy they told stories. The shallow part of me hoped for more objectification but I don't remember anything else being this blatant with the exception of Soulless Sam workin' out and maybe that early episode where Sam comes out of the shower. Otherwise they sort of low-key objectify (to me).