Type keyword(s) to search

SPN Eye Candy: Drooling Over The Actors And Characters

• Start Topic

So.. somewhat as expected, Jensen's shaved sides have already grown in a fair amount and it's been a week.  I wonder what he'll do about his hair after the two European conventions are over...  See, personally, I'm a hair coward.  Jensen strikes me as more adventurous.

4 minutes ago, SueB said:

So.. somewhat as expected, Jensen's shaved sides have already grown in a fair amount and it's been a week.  I wonder what he'll do about his hair after the two European conventions are over...  See, personally, I'm a hair coward.  Jensen strikes me as more adventurous.

I'm a hair coward as well. I think Jensen just likes to shake Dean off of him with the hair changes. Maybe Danneel liked the cut? 

Irrationally I hope he grows it out to demon!Dean length again. I thought he looked so fucking handsome at Comic Con 2014. Lawdy.....

3 hours ago, catrox14 said:

I'm a hair coward as well. I think Jensen just likes to shake Dean off of him with the hair changes. Maybe Danneel liked the cut? 

Irrationally I hope he grows it out to demon!Dean length again. I thought he looked so fucking handsome at Comic Con 2014. Lawdy.....

OMG Yes! That's the con with the longer hair and the whitish tee under a blazer-he looked stunning

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MYFAKETVBOYFRIEND said:

OMG Yes! That's the con with the longer hair and the whitish tee under a blazer-he looked stunning

Anyone have a pic for those who missed it? Would love to see it here, because I thought demon!Dean was hot as hell. (pun intended) ;)

• Love 1
(edited)

love this moment.  This was when he introduced demon!Dean and it was after he already knew it was over for demon!Dean :( wahhhh. That really must have sucked for him.

tumblr_n9r1cawwvG1qe8xkro3_250.giftumblr_n9r1cawwvG1qe8xkro4_250.giftumblr_n9kp69bd8U1qddzt8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0ctgeruBu1shz3wzo2_400.gif

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, FlickChick said:

OMG, catrox, those pics of Jensen are enough to take a gal's breath away. Wow, especially those top four. Thanks so much for those. (must go get a fan to cool off)

Oh. Yeah those definitely took my breath away. There is just something about that man..sheesh.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, FlickChick said:

Those are fabulous, catrox, especially the right side middle one. And remember, I said he's even more gorgeous in person. Hard to believe. :)

Yeah, I think it's probably better if I never meet him. I'll become basically Dean when he met the wrestler only 8 millions times worse. And I'm not a spring chicken!

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 4:57 PM, catrox14 said:

Yeah, I think it's probably better if I never meet him. I'll become basically Dean when he met the wrestler only 8 millions times worse. And I'm not a spring chicken!

I was speechless. I could barely mutter Hi Jensen...when he said "No, thank you!"-at the end and rubbed my back I thought I was going to turn into a puddle of goo at his feet. I have no idea how I actually walked out of the photo-op room.

Catrox I am no spring chicken either, sometimes I feel foolish but I cant help it! Jensen just....well You know!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Binns said:

I remain both enchanted and bewildered at how entwined their lives are! 

I fully expect one day for them just to adopt each others kids and change their last names to Padackles.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I fully expect one day for them just to adopt each others kids and change their last names to Padackles.

They could all live in a commune. Misha would be psyched...

• Love 2

Just came across this photo shoot of Jensen from 2006 from Men's Health. I swear to gods. He's so beautiful but I swear I think he looks better now.  But damn this boy could have easily just been a supermodel but I'm so glad he chose acting because his gifts are extraordinary.

.tumblr_o777cfofzj1rx7qjuo7_r1_540.jpgtumblr_o777cfofzj1rx7qjuo2_r2_540.jpg

tumblr_o777cfofzj1rx7qjuo1_r2_540.jpg

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Binns said:

Boys hanging out. Read her tweets for the story re the bj...

Okay wait, just one flipping flooping minute. They are wearing Sam and Dean's clothing. LOL Those are the same shirts they were wearing in Baby, I am almost positive. LOL

• Love 1

A. Where is that Jensen gif from?

2. Yea, I'm pretty sure they are basically Sam and Dean without the supernatural. 

PS those hiatus beards are tasty, tasty goodness. 

(edited)

I saw it on tumblr but I'm thinking JIBcon..the Rome convention from a couple of years ago? The blonde woman looks like Daniela, the organizer.

I'm pretty sure the BJ comment is in reference to a drink called a Blow Job. It's made with Bailey's, Kahlua, Amaretto, with a dollop of whipped cream. It's supposed to be drunk with your hands behind your back. It's reallly good. They are generally followed by a drink called a Screaming Orgasm made from vodka, Amaretto, Triple Sec and white creme de cacao

Edited by catrox14
6 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

I think they both wear Sam and Dean's clothes, so that's nothing new.

Sure when they are in Vancouver, but they are in Austin. Did they just raid the wardrobe?

I'm starting to think Jensen isn't kidding when he says he's going to drive the Impala off the lot when the show ends and go all Smokey and the Bandit..

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I saw it on tumblr but I'm thinking JIBcon..the Rome convention from a couple of years ago? The blonde woman looks like Daniela, the organizer.

I'm pretty sure the BJ comment is in reference to a drink called a Blow Job. It's made with Bailey's, Kahlua, Amaretto, with a dollop of whipped cream. It's supposed to be drunk with your hands behind your back. It's reallly good. They are generally followed by a drink called a Screaming Orgasm made from vodka, Amaretto, Triple Sec and white creme de cacao

Maybe that's what the BOYS meant...lol! No, I'm sure you're right. That poor girl. except they called her, so. 

Just now, Binns said:

Maybe that's what the BOYS meant...lol! No, I'm sure you're right. That poor girl. except they called her, so. 

If they said "They'll take a blow job and meant the sexual term, they are gonna get blasted on SM and I'm sure their wives whilst understanding would not be happy. So all in all I'm pretty sure it was about the drink. :)

• Love 1

The entire interaction seems odd.  If this woman's friend met Jensen and Jared and proceeded to tell them exactly what she said she'd like to do to them, that's awkward.  And then if they did call her on top of it, that's even worse.  Personally, I'd be more than a bit embarrassed, and not real happy with my friend.  I'm not sure where the drinks come into it, if at all.  They were apparently at lunch, drinking a few beers from the looks of it.  Who knows.  

8 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

The entire interaction seems odd.  If this woman's friend met Jensen and Jared and proceeded to tell them exactly what she said she'd like to do to them, that's awkward.  And then if they did call her on top of it, that's even worse.  Personally, I'd be more than a bit embarrassed, and not real happy with my friend.  I'm not sure where the drinks come into it, if at all.  They were apparently at lunch, drinking a few beers from the looks of it.  Who knows.  

I think it's all a big misunderstanding. There were having lunch in a bar.   Maybe she had texted something to her friend like, "Damn those boys are hot, I would so....blah blah blah...blow job". Her friend shows them that. They decide to tease her about so they call her. The friend maybe says" Okay so about that blow job meaning the drink. And they say, alright, buy us a blow job. " Nothing more, nothing less. I will bet all the money I don't have that is what happened.

1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

Sure when they are in Vancouver, but they are in Austin. Did they just raid the wardrobe?

I'm starting to think Jensen isn't kidding when he says he's going to drive the Impala off the lot when the show ends and go all Smokey and the Bandit..

Oh, he is serious as a heart attack about that. He said he would drive it all the way back to Austin...the one be made them put in a good engine. 

1 minute ago, Binns said:

Oh, he is serious as a heart attack about that. He said he would drive it all the way back to Austin...the one be made them put in a good engine. 

I meant more that if they didn't give him the car as part of his exit package, he said he was gonna take it anyway LOL

1 minute ago, catrox14 said:

I meant more that if they didn't give him the car as part of his exit package, he said he was gonna take it anyway LOL

Ohhhh yeah!  

So that bj girl is saying it was about the sex act. I'm 100% sure the boys were completely kidding and/or tipsy so...eh. Or that she is completely making it up (or her friend didn't actually tell them about the offer).

13 minutes ago, Binns said:

Ohhhh yeah!  

So that bj girl is saying it was about the sex act. I'm 100% sure the boys were completely kidding and/or tipsy so...eh. Or that she is completely making it up (or her friend didn't actually tell them about the offer).

Well that's stupid. I like my version better LOL

(edited)
23 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Just came across this photo shoot of Jensen from 2006 from Men's Health. I swear to gods. He's so beautiful but I swear I think he looks better now.  But damn this boy could have easily just been a supermodel but I'm so glad he chose acting because his gifts are extraordinary.

.tumblr_o777cfofzj1rx7qjuo7_r1_540.jpgtumblr_o777cfofzj1rx7qjuo2_r2_540.jpg

tumblr_o777cfofzj1rx7qjuo1_r2_540.jpg

Oh, those really are gorgeous! As much as I think he is looking even better on a lot of levels now, there is still something about these older pictures that just fills my heart to bursting. His face has affected me differently throughout the run of the show, I guess, and I find trying to analyze that just as interesting as any of the plots (which is probably why I end up with gaping holes in my understanding of much of the whole myth arc). In the first couple years, there was this fresh,  boyish and almost girlish beauty to his face. He was luminous. His skin, the freckles, the softness of his features...Just too, too pretty for words, which is patently NOT my usual taste in guys, yet taken to a level which made it undeniable and almost painful.

A couple of years later (a few weeks in my personal timeline, since I watched the entire run of the show for the first time between last November and this March), there was another layer of maturity and some of the lines of his face were even cleaner and a bit more sharply drawn. He was quite literally breathtaking, eliciting audible gasps and fervent whispers of "OMG, you are so beautiful!" toward the screen. My inner teenybopper swooned and sighed, and the young woman I once was started feeling things that the middle-aged woman I am had practically forgotten.

Now time is beginning to etch some expression lines into his face, and there is a real depth starting to add itself to those perfectly sculpted features. My reactions to it, as well, are a bit quieter but a bit deeper. Though he certainly can still make my heart go pitter-pat and my stomach do a little flip, there's also a real enjoyment over and above that in watching him. And I genuinely feel, while I don't know him and never will, as though I truly like this man.

As you say, he could easily have been a supermodel. Except that I can't think of any supermodels who have ever really stirred any reaction in me. It almost makes me wonder, were he just a model, whether I would have just flipped by the pages as usual or whether he would have caught my attention with nothing else but looks. Because there is SO much more to him than just that. And we are so lucky that he picked a career that gave us a chance to really see it.

Sorry this turned into a bit of a ramble...and I still don't feel that I came close to really expressing myself. But he does give me the feels....

Edited by Jynnan tonnix
left a sentence unfinished
  • Love 6

"OMG, you are so beautiful!"

I do that quite often! He was almost too pretty when he was young. Hes so much more ruggedly handsome now. I swooned then and I swoon now. When I met him at a convention I was stunned by how much better looking he is in person-how could that be possible? His personality and his Acklting make him even more beautiful.

• Love 2