Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

MB tweeted "Steve is Jason," which whipped the Internet (and probably Frank) into a frenzy. Whether he meant he prefers Steve as Jason, thinks Steve is the only Jason or spoiled that Steve actually is going to play Jason again (which, gee, what a surprise...NOT!) I don't know. But whatever his intent, it was colossally stupid.

ETA: I found it...

mb tweet.jpg

Edited by Sake614

Not So Fast: Maybe Robert Palmer Watkins Isn’t Leaving GH After All

HOPE CAMPBELL4 HOURS AGO

GENERAL HOSPITAL

General Hospital fans were stunned to learn the show had let Robert Palmer Watkinsgo several weeks ago, but it seems there’s more to this story than meets the eye.

The official word is GH won’t be renewing Watkins’ contract when it’s up in October, but according to the September 18 issue of Soap Opera Digest, sources tell them the actor could end up still on the show–but just on a recurring basis.

That wouldn’t be unusual for GH. After all, James Patrick Stuart is recurring and still a front-burner player. Brytni Sarpy is also recurring and is now getting her first storyline in ages, so why can’t Watkins enjoy the same status, keeping Kiki and Dillon intact.

Would they end up with a top plot? Possibly not if the actor isn’t on contract, but if Dillon is still around to keep her happy, Kiki (Hayley Erin) can just focus on her new medical career.

Watkins has been off the GH set for several weeks, filming the new flick Last Three Days, but shooting has now wrapped and he’s headed back to the soap to finish out his contract.

Soap Hub will keep you informed as we know more on Watkins’ status with the soap.

Not So Fast: Maybe Robert Palmer Watkins Isn’t Leaving GH After All

HOPE CAMPBELL4 HOURS AGO

GENERAL HOSPITAL

General Hospital fans were stunned to learn the show had let Robert Palmer Watkinsgo several weeks ago, but it seems there’s more to this story than meets the eye.

The official word is GH won’t be renewing Watkins’ contract when it’s up in October, but according to the September 18 issue of Soap Opera Digest, sources tell them the actor could end up still on the show–but just on a recurring basis.

That wouldn’t be unusual for GH. After all, James Patrick Stuart is recurring and still a front-burner player. Brytni Sarpy is also recurring and is now getting her first storyline in ages, so why can’t Watkins enjoy the same status, keeping Kiki and Dillon intact.

Would they end up with a top plot? Possibly not if the actor isn’t on contract, but if Dillon is still around to keep her happy, Kiki (Hayley Erin) can just focus on her new medical career.

Watkins has been off the GH set for several weeks, filming the new flick Last Three Days, but shooting has now wrapped and he’s headed back to the soap to finish out his contract.

Soap Hub will keep you informed as we know more on Watkins’ status with the soap.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

And she thinks "KillyMagic" stays. Oh, gurl.

She also thinks, apparently, that whatever character Billy Miller plays will be "free from danger" if Steve Burton is Jason again. Oh, gurl, x2. 

Also, I wonder if it's sunk in yet that if he's free from Jake, he's also free from...whatever Sam's oldest kid is named. Danny.  

Yes; my bad. I don't know what I was trying to think. LOL.

ETA: If they keep SBu's Jason as Danny's father and BM's Jason as Scout's, Sam joins the ranks of having three children with three different men. 

Edited by dubbel zout
mounting horror of realization
  • Love 3
On 9/6/2017 at 7:27 PM, Sake614 said:

but if Dillon is still around to keep her happy, Kiki (Hayley Erin) can just focus on her new medical career

I will not miss Private Mayo but I resent the loss of what should be a good character. The idea that FV might put the character in limbo so fuckin Kiki will have a talk-to is just...TFVGH

I'd rather see a contract recast who isn't a pageant kid 

Edited by Oracle42
8 minutes ago, Neptune said:

Meh. Sadly, I'm more glad about the apology for the horrible Luke/Reid ending on ATWT. I just hate Alexis with Julian for a hundred different reasons.

Edited by stlbf
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Shut up, Frank('s intern):

You mean like when he murdered AJ Quartermaine with not a care in the world?  Or is it like when he escaped from prison and then got released from prison?  Because he was in there for being a murdering murderer that murders. 

• Love 13

I'd only regret not telling my dad. Then watching as my normally calm dad stomp the hell out the dirty old creep. Honestly,  my mom would've probably had to hide his hunting rifle. Or perhaps she would've gotten it for her own use. 

• Love 1