Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

http://tvline.com/2016/12/02/general-hospital-winter-spoilers-sonny-carly-elizabeth-franco/

This is going to make @HeatLifer giggle.

Seriously, that picture of Carly and Sonny with Carly's leg in his arm would be hot if not for his shellacked hair. It's a good promo though. VA/Jordan looks amazing, the ladies look good except poor Kirsten. lol at Michael trying to look intense and sexy. Nice arms though.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

FV is the one with the hiring actor fetish which is why we have MST, ReBu, RoHo, ME, etc.... The end of the PP lawsuit will mean FV is salivating to add more actors from AMC, OLTL, RH, Loving, The City etc... on this show!

2 hours ago, ulkis said:

http://tvline.com/2016/12/02/general-hospital-winter-spoilers-sonny-carly-elizabeth-franco/

Seriously, that picture of Carly and Sonny with Carly's leg in his arm would be hot if not for his shellacked hair. It's a good promo though. VA/Jordan looks amazing, the ladies look good except poor Kirsten. lol at Michael trying to look intense and sexy. Nice arms though.

Gag.  Elizabeth still being near that serial killing rapist when all of that Griffin prettiness is going to waste.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Jskajajkajjakaajh. 

........ that was a good promo if you have no idea who these characters are and like to look at attractive people for the most part.

Because I watch this show, I saw a group of people who share the least amount of chemistry in the history of soaps.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, ulkis said:

VA/Jordan looks amazing

VA is such a gorgeous woman. I wish Jordan were an interesting character.

RoHo looked like he was going to kill someone the moment he was done with the promo. Yikes. That's not really helping to redeem him, Show. 

• Love 5

I don't care if ABC won this lawsuit. NO, FUCK NO, HELL NO to bringing the OLTL crowd back. It's DEAD. Put a stake through it and move on. THIS SHOW needs fixing, including its own characters.

As for the promo? Bleah. And I DESPISE Franco, but a triangle for Liz is never the answer. Triangles do her no favors.

• Love 3

Jesus, all that decent production value for this shitty take on the show. Roger Howarth looks like a damn mountain goat.

And yes - LEAVE OLTL ALONE. It's my show, I love it and I was okay with the crossovers I'd declare a moratorium for a decade at least, at this rate of burn, with Franco, Kiki and ME still around (and I like Finn).

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 7
Just now, WendyCR72 said:

Now I have Right Said Fred's "I'm Too Sexy" rolling around in my head.  :-P

You just know that's what Franco plays in the morning as he non-combs his hair to boost his self-esteem.

• Love 4

My computer doesn't want to play the promo, but I'm seeing some stills/GIFs on Twitter and...Dills/Keeks were pretty hot, ya'll.

But what are Maxie and Nathan doing in there?  They have no story, unless that wedding they've been planning for a zillion years is finally gonna happen.

I'm also surprised there was no Sam/Jason.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

a triangle for Liz is never the answer. Triangles do her no favors.

They're never about her.

5 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

But what are Maxie and Nathan doing in there?  They have no story, unless that wedding they've been planning for a zillion years is finally gonna happen.

They're one of the romantic couples, of course. (I'd say it's even money if the wedding happens.)

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

You hire a model, might as well get him to do something he's good at.

Just now, TeeVee329 said:

In other news, I wish Nelle was as much of an entertainingly scheming soap bitch as her eyeliner in the promo makes her out to be. 

They're so afraid of pushing her into a corner. Look, writers, just don't have her a) murder and b) rape anyone*, and you should be able to bring her back.

*And they've already kinda done that. Darn writers! So close!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

........ that was a good promo if you have no idea who these characters are and like to look at attractive people for the most part.

Really though. Like that is a damn good promo that they seemed to have put some money into. Everyone (minus MB) looks great. But like it has nothing to do with what's actually happening on GH. And it makes it seem like the show is sexy, which it is not. And the fact that they're promoing Franco/Liz is straight-up disgusting.

28 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Dills/Keeks were pretty hot, ya'll.

+1

18 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

In other news, I wish Nelle was as much of an entertainingly scheming soap bitch as her eyeliner in the promo makes her out to be. 

LMAO! So true.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6
39 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Maybe there are two promos? Although JaSam, along with Lante, really don't have anything to showcase at the moment. They're not in "sexy" storylines like a triangle or new love or a breakup. They're just....there.

• Love 2

Now I'm afraid that the PP news means they're going to finally kill off Franco so they can bring back Todd. 

At which point they will attempt Todd/Carly again

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Now I'm afraid that the PP news means they're going to finally kill off Franco so they can bring back Todd. 

At which point they will attempt Todd/Carly again

Good.  Free, Elizabeth from Franco's stench.

• Love 4
On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 10:53 PM, Chairperson Meow said:

Oh for the love of cheese, I'm not getting political at all and neither should NLG when it comes to being an actor.  You literally made the most deplorable comments about Viola Davis in a public forum, so stfu.  Let people and their private votes be as per the constitution. 

Alexis never learns her lesson. trys to drive over everyone who disagrees with her .. NLG does exactly the same. She didn't learn her lesson the last time. No one gives a rats arse about her politics, and mine are my own business. This is exactly why I stay off twitter. I thought she now did the same.

• Love 1

I mean, I don't actually want Todd or any OLTL character back on this show (the cast is bloated as it is and these writers would only screw them up anyway), but in a Death Is Not An Option: Todd or Franco scenario? I'd take Todd back in a hot second.

• Love 12

Ditto.

I'm not that interested in seeing any OLTL or AMC* characters in Port Charles, but I do wonder if ABC is going to do SOMETHING with the rights.

...well, maybe David Hayward...

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

Franco is so bad that we might get rid of him some day; Todd would be in the last scene of the very last episode of GH and most of the scenes heading up to it. Plus, Todd has a wife and three children. I don't want these jackasses ruining that family just to cram him onto a show where he does not belong

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Was it Ron or Frank or both who loved Tea? I wouldn't be surprised if we were in for a Tea visit.

Ron adored Tea, I have no idea how Frank feels about her.

ETA: A David Hayward visit is acceptable if he comes back having worked his cure-for-death magic on some Port Charles people. AJ, for one. Georgie Jones for another.

Edited by Melgaypet
  • Love 5

I think Frank likes Florencia Lozano. But I suspect she may be busy on Narcos for Netflix, which, correct me if I'm wrong, is actually going forward beyond Season 2.

If not for the way things have turned out with the OLTL 3, sure, I'd be all for more crossovers. But the way it stands now? I'd declare a moratorium for years

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 1

Was just coming in here to post  about the PP lawsuit  but see others beat me to it. I'm not happy that ABC won the rights back. Not that they have any intention  of bringing the shows back but as others have said it gives frank the option of at least bringing in a couple of characters. And as much as I want to see some of my favorites again there's simply no place on gh for them. Unless McBain comes back and hooks up with Anna. In which case they also have to bring back Robert. They all worked really well together. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Melgaypet said:

ETA: A David Hayward visit is acceptable if he comes back having worked his cure-for-death magic on some Port Charles people. AJ, for one. Georgie Jones for another.

Maybe Nellie could turn out to be long dead Leora. Could explain why she is terrorizing Carly.

• Love 1

Me too...but delightfully so!

Oh, the promo: I like it. I'm all for Griffin/Liz.  Franco redemption was just a bad idea, and I respect Roger Howarth, but that was just too much to shackle him with. It's a shame, because he and Becky do work well together, but...no. Not like this.  Kiki and Dillon are pretty, and I think their personalities balance each other out pretty well.  She has a little bit of an edge, and he has none. 

Edited to take some of the rest of this to the other thread.  

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, ulkis said:

I'm surprised Hayden/Finn weren't in that promo. 

I bet they get their own. FV/JP lurve them 

JaSam and Lante are doing baby stuff so no sexy promo for them. 

But seriously, fuck these people for pretending that they've EVER given Jordan a real story

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

Me too...but delightfully so!

Oh, the promo: I like it. I'm all for Griffin/Liz.  Franco redemption was just a bad idea, and I respect Roger Howarth, but that was just too much to shackle him with. It's a shame, because he and Becky do work well together, but...no. Not like this.  Kiki and Dillon are pretty, and I think their personalities balance each other out pretty well.  She has a little bit of an edge, and he has none. 

Edited to take some of the rest of this to the other thread.  

RoHo could have played an edgy Dr. Steven Lars Webber just out of prison and still have been romantically involved with Carly, Nina, Olivia, etc... and had Elizabeth and her boys as family.

Sigh.  I bet FV is spending the entire weekend scratching out all of the GH vet names and replacing them with actors from AMC & OLTL.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

I bet they get their own. FV/JP lurve them 

JaSam and Lante are doing baby stuff so no sexy promo for them. 

But seriously, fuck these people for pretending that they've EVER given Jordan a real story

They have Jordan dating everyone of her husband's brother. Seriously, can they find her someone else?

19 hours ago, Melgaypet said:

I mean, I don't actually want Todd or any OLTL character back on this show (the cast is bloated as it is and these writers would only screw them up anyway), but in a Death Is Not An Option: Todd or Franco scenario? I'd take Todd back in a hot second.

Only if Todd brings back his wife, Blair and daughter Dani.  Because let's face it, this show needs a teen scene.  I'd rather see Dani over Kiki anyday. Jack Manning too.  I am sad I won't get a Jack/Morgan Douche Off.  I want Todd to come back and sneer at Carly tbh and hate her and Sonny like he should.  Todd generally hates people who won't admit what they are- he freely admits who he is- a bastard with money.  A recast Morgan/Dani romance would be great because the actress can act circles around Haley Erin and KA and LA, plus Todd tends to be protective of his children.  And RoHo has a good dynamic when he's allowed to play a better character.  Todd would feel bad for Liz and throw her some money.  Blair would be her- gasp- friend.  

• Love 2
22 hours ago, ulkis said:

Plus side though...the promo dept finally figured out that Jordan/Curtis and Griffin/Liz are sexy.   Meow on that. 

• Love 3

Another thought - I wonder if the PP lawsuit being settled will open the door to seeing more of Skye.  It was never quite clear what the deal was with her.  We've heard her name a few times, but she hasn't been seen since before the lawsuit.

8 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

Only if Todd brings back his wife, Blair and daughter Dani.  Because let's face it, this show needs a teen scene.  I'd rather see Dani over Kiki anyday. Jack Manning too.  I am sad I won't get a Jack/Morgan Douche Off.  I want Todd to come back and sneer at Carly tbh and hate her and Sonny like he should.  Todd generally hates people who won't admit what they are- he freely admits who he is- a bastard with money.  A recast Morgan/Dani romance would be great because the actress can act circles around Haley Erin and KA and LA, plus Todd tends to be protective of his children.  And RoHo has a good dynamic when he's allowed to play a better character.  Todd would feel bad for Liz and throw her some money.  Blair would be her- gasp- friend.  

I am sorry, no. I feel bad for AMC/OLTL fans and even thought as OLTL was doing better in the ratings, should have stayed on, even if it wasn't a soap I was watching, but I agree with whoever said that TIIC need to focus on on GH and not make a "super soap". It isn't like the writing would improve anyways. The only acceptable crossover characters is Anna's ex husband and father of her deceased daughter, David Hayward, who is also a doctor and Skye, who spent years on GH, but more so David because of the Anna connection. David can visit his grandson off screen.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

I am sorry, no. I feel bad for AMC/OLTL fans and even thought as OLTL was doing better in the ratings, should have stayed on, even if it wasn't a soap I was watching, but I agree with whoever said that TIIC need to focus on on GH and not make a "super soap". It isn't like the writing would improve anyways. The only acceptable crossover characters is Anna's ex husband and father of her deceased daughter, David Hayward, who is also a doctor and Skye, who spent years on GH, but more so David because of the Anna connection. David can visit his grandson off screen.

I agree, but if we're going full Todd, no Todd/Carly.  Like, no way.  And I definitely want Dr. David Hayward back.  I loved David/Anna.  None of this "Did you revive Duke nonsense?" though.  He better have AJ and Georgie, maybe the real Morgan on ice.  I also believe David would not care for Sonny.  He may bring people back from the dead, but he's not a mobster.  He has morals.  I'd take Skye back too because, does she know Sonny killed AJ?  Has she gotten her turn to punch him in the face?  Has she gotten to laugh at Feels Jason?  I also have a theory that RC/BM would have chemistry. 

• Love 1

FV has turned General Hospital into a dumping ground for his actor buddies and I am tired of the newbie syndrome.  AMC and OLTL had a nice sendoff before they went to PPP and it would have been nice if both shows succeeded online.   I want Franco gone, but that will never happen while FV is EP.  So, let Franco go BSC and he starts another killing spree after Elizabeth punches him in the face and kicks him to the curb and then he dies a gruesome death.  RoHo clearly can not let Todd Manning go and Franco is a bust.

• Love 2

Honestly, I'd consider redoing something in the vein of Laura, Lesley and David Hamilton - Jake or a teenaged Cameron kills Franco, and Liz (and presumably some other characters) try to cover it up.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, jsbt said:

Honestly, I'd consider redoing something in the vein of Laura, Lesley and David Hamilton - Jake or a teenaged Cameron kills Franco, and Liz (and presumably some other characters) try to cover it up.

The problem with this is that Franco is so gross I don't think there'd be s reason for anyone to cover it up. The kid can say he feared for his mother's life, and given Franco's behavior, who's going to argue?

• Love 5
14 hours ago, jsbt said:

Honestly, I'd consider redoing something in the vein of Laura, Lesley and David Hamilton - Jake or a teenaged Cameron kills Franco, and Liz (and presumably some other characters) try to cover it up.

I want Heather to takeout Franco and then confess to Scotty that he was never his biological child.

• Love 5