Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E02: Old Sparks, New Starts

I found the scene with Jackie's mum really irritating too. Why would you totally guilt trip your child like that!? Not everyone wants children. Can she not be happy that Jackie is (I assume) happily married, healthy and working?

Not sure about Susie yet, but I quite like her way of speaking and she is nice to look at. I believe what she's saying about Lydia, and wonder if Gamble has taken it on board but will play as if she's taking Lydia's side for now. I hope she's wary!

• Love 4
(edited)

Lydia trying to flirt with the Porsche salesman was just... embarrassing. As was that photo shoot. Wow Susie really doesn't like our lydiot. I smell lots of back story there. 

Oh please do not make Jackie might have a  baby a storyline. What happened to La Mascara? Those two are at their best when they make fools out of themseleves. Please dont bring an innocent baby, or worse a fake baby storyline into it.

Janet wins the night for listening with a straightvfacd to her ex defending his gross behavior. Happy endings with a Turkish wrestler? I think I threw up a little in my mouth when he said that. Loved Janet calling him a POS in her TH. No Janet don't go back to him. Hes nasty.

I'm with Gina who lets their dress designer plan their wedding? 

I have to admit it Peti looks fantastic. But for chrissake woman, let your kid grow up. Thats the way it's supposed to work. 

I loved the shots of an upscale mall with Jimmy Choo and Gucci and then we go to pottery Barn. Lol. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

I loved the shots of an upscale mall with Jimmy Choo and Gucci and then we go to pottery Barn. Lol.

So does Pottery Barn serve drinks upstairs now? I'm so confused by this whole franchise. These women have absolutely nothing going on..... how in the hell did they get another season? And when did they all decide to hate on Lydiot? I thought Gina was their target of vitriol. All thats ok now? 

Pettifleur- I don't ever need to see her tears and sadness over her son moving out of the house. What a waste of 5 minutes. He's a grown man. He's not coming back, Petti. Go start a fight with one of the girls, it's more interesting. 

Why wouldn't Gamble involve Chyka in her wedding planning? Isn't Chyka's whole huge business conglomerate built on event planning? It puzzles me why someone who takes great pleasure in name dropping and extravagant spending -- on a show based on little more than that -- would suddenly go all Andy-Rooney-and-Judy-Garland-Putting-on-a-Show-in-the-Barn for her wedding.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

Lydia trying to flirt with the Porsche salesman was just... embarrassing. As was that photo shoot. Wow Susie really doesn't like our lydiot. I smell lots of back story there. 

Oh please do not make Jackie might have a  baby a storyline. What happened to La Mascara? Those two are at their best when they make fools out of themseleves. Please dont bring an innocent baby, or worse a fake baby storyline into it.

Janet wins the night for listening with a straightvfacd to her ex defending his gross behavior. Happy endings with a Turkish wrestler? I think I threw up a little in my mouth when he said that. Loved Janet calling him a POS in her TH. No Janet don't go back to him. Hes nasty.

I'm with Gina who lets their dress designer plan their wedding? 

I have to admit it Peti looks fantastic. But for chrissake woman, let your kid grow up. Thats the way it's supposed to work. 

Lydia flirting was painful.  But she's such an idiot I guess she's used flirting as a way to basically fuck her way to the top?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Smell the GUCCI!!!! Wait, where are we going? Oh, Pottery Barn, of course. LOL  I'm moving to Australia if Pottery Barn serves champagne!

Pettifleur getting told how she comes across was spot on! She does have a chip on her shoulder and she is majorly unpleasant.  She also has issues with letting go if she's THAT upset about her son moving out. Most of us are happy when our kids grow up and move out......

Continue to hate Lydidiot and her superior attitude with her housekeeper. Uck. Is it illegal to keep someones passport? Because that really bugged me. Why do you need it lady? It's not yours. She's not your dam slave. 

• Love 6

Watching Lydia with her housekeeper was so awful and awkward. Lydia treats her like a friend in which the friendship is NOT reciprocated by Joanna, most of her interaction with Lydia is a blank stare and a lot of restraint of not saying what she is thinking.  If I were Joanna I would drive her somewhere and leave her roadside.  Lydia and her nonsense of "my car has been sold and my husband is buying me a new Porshe" so I will ride with my maid, see how humble I can be, we can talk about detergent and sponges, what an asshole.  I bet she does not the first thing about Joanna's life or even her last name.  

• Applause 1
  • Love 6

I've lived in Melbourne for 20 years and had no idea there was a pottery barn. There's 87643247 other pretentious homeware stores but I didn't realise the good folk at PB decided to brave the antipodes. I hope it work out better than Starbucks.

• Love 2
On 7/31/2016 at 0:28 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Watching Lydia with her housekeeper was so awful and awkward. Lydia treats her like a friend in which the friendship is NOT reciprocated by Joanna, most of her interaction with Lydia is a blank stare and a lot of restraint of not saying what she is thinking.  If I were Joanna I would drive her somewhere and leave her roadside.  Lydia and her nonsense of "my car has been sold and my husband is buying me a new Porshe" so I will ride with my maid, see how humble I can be, we can talk about detergent and sponges, what an asshole.  I bet she does not the first thing about Joanna's life or even her last name.  

Ugh, that really, really bugged me to no end especially since  Lydia herself doesn't appear (at least to me) to be 100% Caucasian.  I think Lydia worked that "exotic" angle well when she was younger, (good for her!)I have no problem with that, you work with what you have and if it works, more power to you.  I HATED the way she treated her housekeeper.  How can she have Joanna's passport?  I think that's called "slavery."  Ugh, even if she was joking it was a bad joke.

Edited by Neurochick

Pettifleur does look fantastic, but she's still quite awful. She has a terrible chip on her shoulder. I think she has self esteem issues. She's afraid of being hurt because she's a foreigner and a person of color, which is why she goes on the offensive. She's always in the attack mode which never lets anyone get a word in lest they have something to say about her. I don't think I've seen a house with so many portraits of the owner in a non-Hilton, Kardashian, Erika Kane home.

Johanna isn't Lydiot's housekeeper. She's Lydiot's house-friend. Lydiot is lazy and insufferable. Now she's a blogger. That blogging scene was straight out of 30 Rock or Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. It just needed a straight man to give a confessional saying "I don't think Lydia knows what blogging is." Also what happened to her being an interior designer. Andrew sent her school for it in season 1 because it was her passion. Never heard about it since then, but this is the same woman who talked about her passion for flying even though she has never taken a flying lesson and really only has a passion for sitting around while her husband flies his plane.

Good on Janet for not brooking any of that nonsense from her ex.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Ugh, that really, really bugged me to no end especially since  Lydia herself doesn't appear (at least to me) to be 100% Caucasian.  I think Lydia worked that "exotic" angle well when she was younger, (good for her!)I have no problem with that, you work with what you have and if it works, more power to you.  I HATED the way she treated her housekeeper.  How can she have Joanna's passport?  I think that's called "slavery."  Ugh, even if she was joking it was a bad joke.

Lydia is Italian.

On 7/31/2016 at 8:39 AM, eurekagirl mOo said:

Smell the GUCCI!!!! Wait, where are we going? Oh, Pottery Barn, of course. LOL  I'm moving to Australia if Pottery Barn serves champagne!

I'm convinced that any business will let you drink if it's being filmed for a housewives show. Last season, Bethenny and Carole were shopping in CB2 and had some sort of Skinny Girl drink. Bethenny served some Skinny Girl drink when she invited Ramona, Sonja, and Dorinda to decorate cupcakes at that cupcake place. I think that they may have even offered Heather Dubrow champagne when she was shopping for a pizza oven and hexagonal ice makers. I'm just waiting for when they film a scene when a housewife is shopping at Home Depot or waiting for her oil change at Jiffy Lube with a glass of champagne. Or even better, the DMV or social security office.

Has anyone tried any of the La Mascara drinks? I've had some Skinny Girl swill, which I found to be disgusting. I've had Lisa Vanderpump sangria and it was ok.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Watching Lydia try to form coherent sentences is like trying to light a lighter that just won't spark.  Lydiot indeed.

As ever, I just want to drink champagne and gossip with Chyka.

• Love 2