Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E01: Dejay, Malik & Josiah

Tara Ariano

I didn't think this was a catfish, the guy was exactly who he said he was. He was a cheating asshole, but not a catfish.

He pretended to be a different person in pretty much every aspect to two different dudes. At the end of the day, they both thought they were dating a single guy online and that's not the truth. They got screwed over like most people on the show.
  • Love 8

Deejay was an idiot... even after seeing what kind of person Josiah was, he still wanted him.

And those two guys could do a lot better... Josiah was not attractive... looked upkept, bad teeth. Weird posture... butt sticking out and gut sticking out? Wtf?...lol. He looked older than 22. Malik was smart enough to cut them off at least.

• Love 3

Josiah just seems very manipulative.  Telling them that he loves Dejay more, which obviously hurt Malik.  I think if he would have said he loved Malik more than it would have had the opposite effect.  Dejay would have had nothing to do with him and Malik would still be 'with' him. 

I hope Josiah's boyfriend dumps him after seeing that he cheated on him with Dejay during filming.

The kid issue is weird..... he told Malik about his son but not Dejay but the kid is 2 and Josiah hasn't seen him since he was 7 months.  He said he wouldn't talk about it to Dejay because there's a custody issue going on.

And Malik knew him for 5 years and had no idea what he did for a living???? SO WEIRD!!!!

My favorite line of the night was when Deejay said, "that guy got more issues than Vogue". Lol

Mine was "this isn't nintendo"  HAHA!

I was also hoping him and Malik would get together.

• Love 8

Well, Dejay was hilarious but he obviously didn't really care that much. 

Kind of a dull episode. At least poor Malik seemed to have half a brain. I couldn't help but wonder if Dejay and Josiah roped him into the episode somehow.

• Love 1

It's disturbing that Dejay apparently had such low self-esteem that he would continue to want this guy after all the lies and cheating and double-dealing that he pulled.  And it was quite cruel of them to embrace like that right in front of Malik.  If you're willing to take back the toxic, verbally abusive narcissist despite how he treated you, at least consider how he's treating other people, like Malik and also the off-line boyfriend who you're smiling about being the other man to. 

Nev and Max leaving the pairs alone to talk really made it easier for Josiah to evade accountability.  I'm sure there were other boys (all being fed slightly different stories and amounts of personal information about Josiah), and will continue to be.

Edited by Glade
  • Love 7

Has anybody watched the MTV Suspect show yet? Is there a the read for it?

I watched the first episode, didn't find it interesting at all, I don't think I'll be watching any more episodes.

Found this episode boring; hoping the next one is better. Has anybody watched the MTV Suspect show yet? Is there a the read for it?

I was looking for a thread too.

I don't really like the format.  It seems kinda weird.  And I totally called both secrets before they were reveals.  The first one I didn't guess until right before he said it.  The sister and brother I guessed that one right after they said he went to california for a photo shoot or something. (trying to not be spoilerish)

• Love 1