Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

I wanted to seriously beat her when she was in Family Feud and Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader. Acting like you don't know if France and Europe are countries or close by? No adult in a first world country should be proud to act that stupid.

• Love 6

Does anybody else think it's odd that they won't let the girls post "I made it" comments on social media so as to keep everything 'under wraps' until the show airs..but then they post a picture on Twitter that clearly shows the ENTIRE team, in uniform no less?? Hypocritical isn't the word I'm looking for but it's all I can come up with. 

• Love 7
On 7/27/2016 at 10:16 PM, GingerJ said:

Seriously, I cant with the quote boxes. 2 things I thought looking at the picture:

1) Does anyone else think Jennifer looks like retired Victoria in her cameo?

2) I feel like Jinelle gets a bad placement year after year, and I hate that for her. I know it's about hair color and whatnot, but I would think that a forth year vet wouldn't be pushed off to the side.

On 7/27/2016 at 10:23 PM, pink317 said:

• Love 1

I actually like Cassie BUT shouldn't it be these girls moment?!? I feel like her making everything about herself and her kids is just a bit self absorbed.  It's not all about her anymore... move on.

• Love 7
Just now, RhiRhi said:

I actually like Cassie BUT shouldn't it be these girls moment?!? I feel like her making everything about herself and her kids is just a bit self absorbed.  It's not all about her anymore... move on.

As much as I agree, I think she just wants to continue the tradition with Lennon that she had. Judy has a squad photo with Cassie in it every year and I think she just wants to do that now that she has a daughter 

• Love 4

Finally, cameos without that contrived "aren't i sexy with my arm up?" poses. Those always made me think they were trying to sneak a whiff to see if they had b.o., lol.

Glad to see they posted the cameos, and I am so happy for Madeline!  

I also certainly hope Yuko has her personal issues straightened out and doesn't make them regret taking a chance on her.

• Love 3

I kind of almost hope Lennon one day tells her mom she'll be earning a Master's degree and playing a really butch sport just because I think it would make her feel like her whole life was a lie. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, RhiRhi said:

OH MY GOSH THANK YOU. I have hated cassie ever since her rookie season. She was the biggest snob, despite her clearly only making it because of Judy (especially her 5th year horrible tryout). I thought I would like her after she was off the team, but every single post she makes is so self absorbed. And she lets her children just run around dcc practices! They literally run right in front of the girls when they're practicing..dangerous and disrespectful. Her son has literally run on the field on game day..don't worry though, Cassie was there to film it on her phone. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, RhiRhi said:

It's a little weird she can still go to these things and other DCC (presumably) can't, but being Judy's daughter is going to give her perks no matter what. After all, Kelli's and Charlotte's daughters go to DCC events (auditions, the bachelor thing, etc) even though they were never DCC. I personally think this picture is adorable! What is it, 17 more years until her daughter can audition? (Mostly joking)

• Love 1

I just mean the day should be about celebrating the girls that made the team, especially the rookies. Not them having to deal with a crying baby. 

Back on topic, I wish I could see pictures of Kelsey.  I saw Khalyn, Allie, Mandy and Raylee on Hollys snapchat. 

Edited by RhiRhi
  • Love 4

I saw Cassie's pic but I couldn't bring myself to even post about it. She's definitely hanging on....I'm sure its a cute pic and nice for their family collection. She did it with Cannon before Lennon was born. Its annoying but not hurting anyone in the long run, I guess. I get more annoyed when the kids are running roughshod at practice, games, or events like meet the team since its disruptive and unprofessional. Other alumni have daughters. It would be better if K&J offered an all call for alumni with daughters to come and take a mini squad photo with their girls during say the last 20 mins of studio time IMHO instead of devoting studio to just Cassie's kids.

Cassie can't post the pic of Lennon with the squad since she would be posting the squad photo before the organization. Once its out, she will post the one with Lennon and the squad.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, KellyAnn3 said:

I kind of almost hope Lennon one day tells her mom she'll be earning a Master's degree and playing a really butch sport just because I think it would make her feel like her whole life was a lie. 

It will either be this, or we will be enduring 4-5 seasons of DCC Lennon who didn't deserve to make the squad any more than her mother did!  

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, RhiRhi said:

Yep.  Just more favortism towards her cause she's Judy's daughter. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Yep.  Just more favortism towards her cause she's Judy's daughter. 

Can't keep my mouth shut anymore....she wouldn't even be allowed to be there if she weren't Judy's daughter.  I saw somewhere else (I think something about Holly P) that Sam F was also there.

Edited by DCCFanInKy
punctuation
  • Love 3

I really don't mind the cameos. Why does everyone think they are bad? It really annoys me the placement of their squad photos. No matter how much they go on about 'seniority in photos placement', it's really just about who K&J think are the prettiest who go up front. That is why Maggie and Mandy are smack bang up front middle and why Jinelle is always pushed to the side. Even though I think Jinelle is prettier than Lacey and they could easily be swapped in the photo, Lacey has been up front the past 2 years. And if they say one more time that placing the girls is 'an art', I'm gonna puke. Last years photo was horrid with Caila (the tallest) off centre. And this year they have a bunch of read heads clumped together. And it looks like they have put Megan and Tess (tallest this year) next to Certsen who is one of the shortest..Ok rant over. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Holly and Allie

Looks like Holly found a roommate who has a shorter neck than her ;).   Wow does she look neck-less in the photo.   Holly's cleavage looks like her top doesn't fit. 

• Love 1

Glad to see a sneak peak, but to my eyes, it looks like the shorts have been shaved just a little shorter this year all around.  Maybe take 1/4" off the top & bottom???  Twitter has pics and a few butts are hanging out and they just look altered smaller this year.  Glad to see Danielle up front!  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

Glad to see a sneak peak, but to my eyes, it looks like the shorts have been shaved just a little shorter this year all around.  Maybe take 1/4" off the top & bottom???  Twitter has pics and a few butts are hanging out and they just look altered smaller this year.  Glad to see Danielle up front!  

Good grief. Any smaller they will be wearing thongs.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, RhiRhi said:

You are right!  Why is Cassie even being shown in DCC's twitter?  She hasn't been on the team for years!  Feature the girls that made the squad THIS year!  Ugh, nepotism at its worst.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, mcmrdh said:

No I don't  know any specifics. I am very curious to see how it all unfolds.  

Someone said upstream that Kat had a risqué outfit at interviews? Did I read that right? I want to know some juicy tidbits, you know, to get me by til the 25th.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RhiRhi said:

You are right!  Why is Cassie even being shown in DCC's twitter?  She hasn't been on the team for years!  Feature the girls that made the squad THIS year!  Ugh, nepotism at its worst.

5 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

That's Cassie's personal Insta.

The picture is on DCC's twitter too.

2 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

I can't STAND her in those commercials for her show - such a "look at me, look at how adorable and cute I am!" type of person and you do not know how much I hate those types of people!

That whole "I'm to busy livin!" line to make people think she's so down to earth she can't even bother to do social media - give me a break!  You're too busy livin! to make an Instagram post, but your not too busy livin to have a reality show camera follow you around when you act like an idiot who knows she's cute when she acts stupid!   I'm so disappointed that I need to deal w/ fastforwarding through those previews for her show while watching MTT this fall - give me party down south and redneck island advertisements over her any day!

Oh and her husband seems like the biggest doormat ever!  What a loser.

Ikr? Too many people getting famous for losing (or not winning IDOL).

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

Jesika's shorts look drastically different. Like the front is too long and she doesn't have the butt to fill it out

Wow - that is not a flattering picture for a lot of them.   Jessika looks like a 7 year old gymnast from the waist down, Kelli looks like she's 45, and the girl all the way on the right looks quite bottom heavy (she also looks like Alex Hermes ;)).  Elizabeth, Amy L, Danielle and Lacy look great though.

• Love 1

I guess I am a softie, I think all the girls look great so far!!! Jessika may be teeny on teh bottom but her face is STUNNING.  Holly and Allie both look beautiful (looks Allie lost the weight no problem!) and Kelsey...I die! SO happy for her!! 

Stephanie is one of the most gorgeous though in the pics I've seen -WOW! her hair looks beautiful and her make up seems less harsh. Get it, girl!! 

• Love 7