Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

6 hours ago, Annette said:

Courtney was dealing with an eating disorder & anxiety issues. I really think it was a case of too much too soon. Another young really innocent girl-woman who found herself as a sex object.  I personally don't know how I would have handled the jeering & cat calls when I was only 18. Those touchdown decks wereextremelyclose to the fans.  The good news is that she's doing fine now. BTW - the timing of that entire episode was "reality driven". Court had been sick for quite some time prior to leaving the Big D.

Thank you for answering this question..... I always suspected an eating disorder. I hope she's healthy now. Eating disorders can more difficult to overcome than alcoholism. 

We sat down in the touchdown deck section for one game..... It was pretty bad when the girls were on the decks. Men are gross. It was also a lot of T&A right in your face, and if you turned your head up at he wrong angle, you got quite a view, if you know what I mean. I'm glad they don't dance on them anymore. My husband thought it was just way too close and too much.

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, QuiteContrary19 said:

I'm going to have to agree 100%. I realize we're in the minority, and that's ok.

I agree on the Madeline comments too. Others are wearing poor Amy's name in the mud for the exact same reasons and giving Madeline a pass. Thanks goodness i'm not the only non Madeline fan. I don't dislike her, I just don't know enough about her to judge....other than the crying (same with Amy).

• Love 1

I'm guilty of crying at a sappy McDonalds commercial ... 

There is no way I would be able  hold my composure on national television . As far as the RBF, I think I would pull off the "B" part of that equation rather well LOL  ??

Edited by mcmrdh
  • Love 3

re wiki anyone can go and edit it. I might go and edit my name onto one of the squads for 5 minutes just for the lols 

As of 11:11 am EDT today both Miss Piggy and Sarah Pailn (as it is spelled on the page) are members of the 2016-2017 DCC rookie class.

edited to add that Yuko is listed in the rookie class.

Edited by Originalroux
  • Love 8
29 minutes ago, Originalroux said:

As of 11:11 am EDT today both Miss Piggy and Sarah Pailn (as it is spelled on the page) are members of the 2016-2017 DCC rookie class.

edited to add that Yuko is listed in the rookie class.

Well Miss Piggy will blow Holly out of the water with the showboating. Hope she can maintain weight, too.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

I like both Madeline and Amy :) I am emotional so I get it. I'm the person who cries watching a video of a baby bunny eating a flower. 

Girl, I once cried while watching an episode of American Gladiator.  And I can't even claim that there was PMS involved!

I would cry every damn night if I was in training camp.

• Love 8

Apologies, if I posted this twice. I think I posted it in another thread or it was moved. 

This is a gr8 throwback picture of Judy. She said on Twitter that she is cleaning out her desk/office a Valley Ranch and found some old pics. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CpD7vhUVUAAf2q4.jpg:large

Another one!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CpD7DmoUEAEODFT.jpg:large

Cassie looks so much like her mom, I can really see it with these pics!

Edited by DCCFAN71
10 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

Apologies, if I posted this twice. I think I posted it in another thread or it was moved. 

This is a gr8 throwback picture of Judy. She said on Twitter that she is cleaning out her desk/office a Valley Ranch and found some old pics. 

Another one!

Aha- so she CAN smile!

That was rude, she is actually sweet and encouraging, but I feel like when she's concentrating or correcting, and when girls are in the office, she's just very grim and pinch faced.

she was adorable- way cuter than Cassie IMO. 

17 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

Another one!

all the hair goals...MAN.  I'd kill for hair like that!!! 

• Love 6

Hi everyone! I love DCC MTT and I can't believe I just now found this thread! I'm trying to go through all 165 pages but it's taking a while lol. Can anyone answer these questions for me? Thanks :) 

1. I saw someone write that Megan got Kyndall cut from training camp... What did she do?

2. Does anyone know why Kat got cut? Was it just her dancing, or were there specific reasons like Caila? (Her partying)

3. Does anyone know why Hunter didn't make training camp? I assumed it was because of her solo (not very technical based). What about Shelbi?

4. I read the final squad has 37 girls but aren't they only allowed to have 36? Or does Yuko not really count or something?

Edited by abbyf123
33 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

Another one!

I love the first picture of her getting her name called!!

6 minutes ago, abbyf123 said:

Hi everyone! I love DCC MTT and I can't believe I just now found this thread! I'm trying to go through all 165 pages but it's taking a while lol. Can anyone answer these questions for me? Thanks :) 

1. I saw someone write that Megan got Kyndall cut from training camp... What did she do?

2. Does anyone know why Kat got cut? Was it just her dancing, or were there specific reasons like Caila? (Her partying)

3. Does anyone know why Hunter didn't make training camp? I assumed it was because of her solo (not very technical based). What about Shelbi?

1. All speculation right now. We think the actual reason she was cut was maybe memory issues all the way up until the last day. She had an issue with not attending a CMT mentor session with Melissa and Megan called her out on it

2. Lack of power, came to interview in skimpy dress apparently. Not as much improvement as they wanted

3. Not as technically talented with her solo. Lack of confidence during interview

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

I love the first picture of her getting her name called!!

1. All speculation right now. We think the actual reason she was cut was maybe memory issues all the way up until the last day. She had an issue with not attending a CMT mentor session with Melissa and Megan called her out on it

2. Lack of power, came to interview in skimpy dress apparently. Not as much improvement as they wanted

3. Not as technically talented with her solo. Lack of confidence during interview

Thanks so much!! :)

2 hours ago, AmberRP said:

Me too! Or at least have a snapchat takeover like they did during cameos this year!

Don't judge me but..... I'm only on snapchat because of my son. How do you find their snapchat?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Gabrielle Tracy said:

That hair...gorgeous!  And that was back before the days of extensions!

Is anyone else relieved that Judy actually has a desk to call her own and doesn't have to spend all of her out-of-studio work hours perched on a stool next to Kelli?

absolutely, she always look so awkward and uncomfortable perched on that stool

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Ms. SW said:

Don't judge me but..... I'm only on snapchat because of my son. How do you find their snapchat?

The cheerleaders don't have their own snapchat (I'm pretty sure) but sometimes they take over the Cowboys snapchat! You can search for their username: dallascowboys and add them on snapchat!

2 minutes ago, AmberRP said:

The cheerleaders don't have their own snapchat (I'm pretty sure) but sometimes they take over the Cowboys snapchat! You can search for their username: dallascowboys and add them on snapchat!

Thanks!!!

6 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Two things about the video: They are using scenes from last year's show because I can see Kat in it. Kellie Pickler is starting to get on my last nerves.

Yeah and Simone, Raylee, Steph are all in the rookie pink. I guess they are trying really hard to throw people off lol 

And by golly, Kellie might be more annoying than Melissa! lol 

• Love 4

Top row (left to right): heather h., Yuko, Jessika, Kelsey, Milan, Selina

Top second row (left to right): Kelli, Tasha, Raylee, Heather O

top third row (left to right): Amy L, Madeline, Cersten, Megan, Tess, Khalyn, simone

bottom row (left to right): Stephanie, holly, Jessica, Jax, Jennifer, channel, Amy T, Jenna, Mandy (behind Jenna), Erica, Maggie (behind Danielle), Danielle, Lacey, robin, Melissa, Bess, KaShara, Jinelle, claire

I do think Holly looks better in hers!!!

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, AmberRP said:

I wonder if it's because there are so few blondes?

Has anyone else noticed that the squad photo seems to put the DCC front and center who was featured on the front of the Star Magazine cover...Erica this year, Danielle last year. Or maybe its just a coincidence.

• Love 1

Jennifer, Stephanie, Holly... too many red heads jammed together. Seems like quite a bit of space on the risers as well..like all the vets are trying to squish in the front? I'm sure it will look different when its staged but there is a lot of room on risers and three rows on the floor!

2 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I can't handle Kelly P when she acts stupid or uneducated or whatever she thinks is so endearing.

I can't STAND her in those commercials for her show - such a "look at me, look at how adorable and cute I am!" type of person and you do not know how much I hate those types of people!

That whole "I'm to busy livin!" line to make people think she's so down to earth she can't even bother to do social media - give me a break!  You're too busy livin! to make an Instagram post, but your not too busy livin to have a reality show camera follow you around when you act like an idiot who knows she's cute when she acts stupid!   I'm so disappointed that I need to deal w/ fastforwarding through those previews for her show while watching MTT this fall - give me party down south and redneck island advertisements over her any day!

Oh and her husband seems like the biggest doormat ever!  What a loser.

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 1