Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Just now, Java said:

As long as Madeline makes it, officially, I'm good, lol.   Fellow Utahn rooting for her!

I think Madeline and the other show group girls have been safe since they performed at Advocare. At least I'd hope they are.

• Love 10

I'm rooting for all the ladies, but.......hoping Amy does make it!

Rockford, Illinois where she moved from isn't too terribly far away. I've driven by the auto plant where she worked, many times!

No cheerleaders here in Bears, country either, not since 1985, when the won the super bowl. Funny, they haven't won since then either........

• Love 8
1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

Can any of our insiders give us insight into the Ashley Paige situation? I agree that it was SO weird...she came across as THE sweetest girl, team player, smart, hard working...and it was clear how much K&J disliked her.  I never understood either and always wondered if she was different in 'real life.'  I do agree she was a stiff dancer and couldn't get the style BUT she was undeserving of their attitudes toward her (unless we are really missing something). 

I echo this! I loved her (though I recognize she was very stiff in the dancing department)--especially when they did the segment on her working from home, not quitting her job, etc. She just seemed to have such a strong work ethic, and she was very pretty. Would love to know why K&J disliked her so much.

• Love 2
(edited)

My hometown of Detroit actually tried to organize a volunteer group of cheerleaders because the Ford family is too damn cheap to actually pay for one. The Lions ran them off IIRC. 

That's a team, and a city, that could.use more cheerleaders if.you ask me. They'*won't ever match the DCC but still, lol

Edited by Java
Typing on small screen with one eye open
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, DCCFan79 said:

I'm rooting for all the ladies, but.......hoping Amy does make it!

Rockford, Illinois where she moved from isn't too terribly far away. I've driven by the auto plant where she worked, many times!

No cheerleaders here in Bears, country either, not since 1985, when the won the super bowl. Funny, they haven't won since then either........

I have a friend who was one of the Honey Bears (yes, that's what they were called) back in 85-86 season. Her daughter wants to audition for DCC when she turns 18 next year. 

Back OT: hoping some news will start filtering in soon! We're visiting Montana this week and I spent a long day at Yellowstone. I'm exhausted, but I'm dying with anticipation to hear who made the team! 

• Love 1

Tonight was a surprise, the team was announced. Squad of 37. 2 more cut, I won't reveal who was cut out of respect, I'll allow y'all to figure it out. Please don't ask who, I'm going to be respectful of the two ladies who didn't make it. 

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, KellyAnn3 said:

Hmm...let's speculate!

I'm thinking they kept Yuko and that's why there's 37 instead of 36.

That's what I was just going to write too!

12 minutes ago, TXStar35 said:

Tonight was a surprise, the team was announced. Squad of 37. 2 more cut, I won't reveal who was cut out of respect, I'll allow y'all to figure it out. Please don't ask who, I'm going to be respectful of the two ladies who didn't make it. 

The suspense! 

I saw Milan posted on istagram earlier today that it was her 19th birthday. Wonder if she got the surprise of making the team! That'd be pretty cool!

My guess is they cut Amy and Khalyn (maybe she was already cut? I forget!).

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, TXStar35 said:

So...ummm...if you can say, are you surprised they cut 2 girls or surprised which 2 girls got cut? Thank you for all your info...

Please tell me that Selina finally achieved her dream this year and made the team.  It would be so hard to make it through to the very end of training camp a second time, only to be cut on the final night yet again.  Fingers crossed that she is one of America's sweethearts.

• Love 3

So far I'm not seeing Amy. I think I see Kelsey. I see Madeleine, Cersten, Maggie, Yuko, Tasha...

(edited)

Can't tell if it's Kelsey or Heather!!! I'm not 100% sure on Amy, she could be in the front.   

image.jpeg

Edited by GingerJ
Edited pic
(edited)
3 minutes ago, GingerJ said:

Can't tell if it's Kelsey or Heather!!! I'm not 100% sure on Amy, she could be in the front.   

OMG YESSSSS!!!! That is KELSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by mcmrdh
  • Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, mcmrdh said:

OMG YESSSSS!!!! That is KELSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh YAY!!!!!! She was my #1 RC I was rooting for. I'm just thrilled for her. I wish I could tell who is who from that pic, but it's too hard to guess by the back of their heads! 

Also hoping Amy & Madeline made it. We know Mads is a lock due to Show Group. 

Edited by SopranoKris
  • Love 4

Don't see Kyndyll. I think Yuko is in the back toward the left. Could that be Amy in front? Is Heather or Kelsey back right next to Tasha?

Just now, KellyAnn3 said:

I feel like I see Maddie, Cersten, Milan, Yuko, Kelsey, Allie, Maggie, Heather H, Tasha, and a sea of other unidentifiable heads. Anyone else agree?

Suddenly see lots of blondes lol

(edited)

I thought the leftmost pink RC was Kyndall? Looks like she has her curls pushed to in front of her shoulder. Also, who's the girl in the middle who has her head turned?

Edited by sunwave
1 minute ago, sunwave said:

I thought the leftmost pink RC was Kyndall? Looks like she has her curls pushed to in front of her shoulder.

I think that's Madeleine 

I do not think that we will see or hear any more tonight, perhaps out of courtesy to the last two cut, or maybe to keep up the suspense for the show.  

In any case I always feel especial sympathy towards those last two cuts.  This year they were probably strong candidates who there was just not enough room for, a flip of a coin.

Good night.

• Love 3

I'm not sure Khalyn would have been cut - Jax tweeted a picture earlier of them together.. Jax was DCC of the week and Khalyn was TCC of the week. But stranger things have happened. 

Is DCC/TCC of the week a new thing? I haven't heard of it or seen anything about it before. 

(edited)

And just to add. I know it's for drama and stuff and they have to start cracking on with formations etc, but getting cut the night of the team being announced has gotta be a kick in the (metaphorical) balls. Kind of cruel actually. They've had 8 weeks of nights to cut them, and aside from the first night, yesterday would have been THE worst night to do so. 

Edited by JC123
  • Love 5
54 minutes ago, Zooey2929 said:

Long time reader & thought I'd finally join in on the conversation! So I found this on Instagram looking through the hashtag DCC! So I guess this girl made the squad.....

Do you mean Milan? Yes I'm sure she will make the team but don't think it's official.  Wish she still had the blondish hair. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Kelli just says it's official; no details on names. I also checked the MTT Twitter. Nothing there either. And oddly still says the first show is airing Aug. 6.

Edited by Moxiejan
  • Love 1
(edited)

Yuko is the +1 (for a total of 37)  -- she is the unexpected extra -- in a team that would have already been larger by two members (at 36), than last year's squad of 34.

In a way, they created that 37th (odd number) spot specifically for Yuko.  It is fitting that Kelli and Judy made it so, because - in a way - it should comfort the two young women cut last night, that Yuko did not take their last chance.  Rather, she made her own, new and unique opportunity.

Yuko is clearly a very talented performer and dancer, and a great addition to the team, to have overcome all of the obstacles she faced during training camp.  I am glad for her, and look forward to seeing her story on MTT this season.

Edited by California Girl
  • Love 4

I am starting to believe that Selina must again not have made the team this year after making it to the last day of training camp, because no one has identified her in the posted photo.  

If so, I am sure that the hearts of her fellow TCCs (both last season's now-vets and this season's new rookies), go out to her.  It would also mean that TX Star's prediction, made some weeks back, that Selina would not ultimately make the team, was spot on.

If that is the case, I will follow up with my thoughts as to why that might have been the outcome, in the morning.

25 minutes ago, ChlcGirl said:

Are all these predictions based on the two photos posted on the previous page?  How can anyone tell who is who based on that?

We're all just speculating ?

(edited)
41 minutes ago, ChlcGirl said:

Are all these predictions based on the two photos posted on the previous page?  How can anyone tell who is who based on that?

Just hairstyle and general body type. Since we can't see their faces we have to guess. Which is frustrating as crap but I assume they want people to watch the show so they probably won't release an official list any time soon. We'll have to be the sleuths we normally are or get the insiders to say.

Edited by KellyAnn3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, California Girl said:

I am starting to believe that Selina must again not have made the team this year after making it to the last day of training camp, because no one has identified her in the posted photo.  

If so, I am sure that the hearts of her fellow TCCs (both last season's now-vets and this season's new rookies), go out to her.  It would also mean that TX Star's prediction, made some weeks back, that Selina would not ultimately make the team, was spot on.

If that is the case, I will follow up with my thoughts as to why that might have been the outcome, in the morning.

Selina made it

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, ChlcGirl said:

Cause some of these forum members are good and don't really need an insider.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Sandiedog said:

I hope Amy is in the photo somewhere! 

It has been commented that she might be the dark-haired woman in the very front, with just part of her head showing. I can't think of anyone else who has dark brown hair that seems more sleek than wavy. Thoughts, anyone?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Moxiejan said:

It has been commented that she might be the dark-haired woman in the very front, with just part of her head showing. I can't think of anyone else who has dark brown hair that seems more sleek than wavy. Thoughts, anyone?

I was thinking that too (fleetingly).  But if they didn't cut Madeleine, Selena or Amy, or Yuko, who was cut?

Just now, Moxiejan said:

@Moxiejan I hope you're right! I can see them putting her in front out of our view for suspense because of so many people wondering...and hoping.