Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

8 minutes ago, TXStar35 said:

Hmmmm

Yes, I believe there will be 3 more cuts. Yuko being one since she has till today to be back at the studio with new visa in hand.

Based on previous info that TXStar35 has given being true, and her comment of "Hmmmm", I'm inclined to believe that Megan just might be a bit toxic. If someone spoke to me like I was a child in any situation I would have a problem. Then to make matters worse she obviously did not waste any time stating her opinion to the Vets! If I were Kyndall and I made the team, I would steer clear from Megan. This may hurt Megan in the future!!

• Love 2

Emilly, Brennan and Sheridan got cut.  Yuko has missed several days of training camp to go back to Japan and return w/ her Visa - she allegedly has until tonight to be back or she too will be cut.   Team has not been announced.

Can a mod please private message me and tell me why my comment from a couple of hours ago was deleted? I said nothing inflammatory, made no accusations and did not address anyone else on this board.

I simply said that I do not make personal judgements about the girls on the show based on what is said on this board or what is edited into the final product of the show. Isn't that a good thing? I'm so confused.

• Love 5
(edited)
8 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Emilly, Brennan and Sheridan got cut.  Yuko has missed several days of training camp to go back to Japan and return w/ her Visa - she allegedly has until tonight to be back or she too will be cut.   Team has not been announced.

Emily, former DMD? Don't know who the other two are.I'm surprised they keep giving Yuko so many chances; has she missed a lot of TC?  

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 2

With all of the cuts, I'm sure that K&J have had to re-form each group. I would like to see which DCC are in each group at the end of camp. I hope they will take another group pic at the team photo shoot. 

• Love 2

According to what people have said here, it sounds like she's only missed these past few days but is required to be back today. If she isn't back for boot fittings she'll be at a major disadvantage. I'd say she already is because she missed the stadium practice and Michelle's choreography session. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Emily, former DMD? Don't know who the other two are.I'm surprised they keep giving Yuko so many chances; has she missed a lot of TC?  

I think she has been gone about a week. Yes, we all agree on the Yuko situation. They are not normally so understanding. Oh, and Raylee has been sick these past 2 days so she is not in any of the latest group pics. 

1 minute ago, DCCFAN71 said:

With all of the cuts, I'm sure that K&J have had to re-form each group. I would like to see which DCC are in each group at the end of camp. I hope they will take another group pic at the team photo shoot. 

I think they usually do take group pictures in informs! I know they did last year:)

• Love 2

Personally I like Megan more now that I heard that story. It shows that she truly wants the rookie candidates to improve and wants to ultimately have an all around world class team. Although Rycroft's sessions are dumb af, if you want to be taken seriously, you go to what's recommended.

She probably thought Kendall was slacking for not going to Melissa's class, so she was just curious why she didn't show up. 

We honestly don't know if she was "spreading rumors." Give me a break. She probably went and told the other vets the excuse Kendall told her, but that's not spreading rumors. 

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, TXStar35 said:

Hmmmm

Yes, I believe there will be 3 more cuts. Yuko being one since she has till today to be back at the studio with new visa in hand.

She's not back yet?

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Here's my chart of tccs:

16 hours ago, KellyAnn3 said:

TCCs-w-cuts-7-21.jpg

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Bailey3606 said:

Personally I like Megan more now that I heard that story. It shows that she truly wants the rookie candidates to improve and wants to ultimately have an all around world class team. Although Rycroft's sessions are dumb af, if you want to be taken seriously, you go to what's recommended.

She probably thought Kendall was slacking for not going to Melissa's class, so she was just curious why she didn't show up. 

We honestly don't know if she was "spreading rumors." Give me a break. She probably went and told the other vets the excuse Kendall told her, but that's not spreading rumors. 

Additionally, I know in other reality shows that producers constantly prod contestants to go talk to people and start conflict about things they wouldn't normally say. It's a little disheartening if Megan was rude to Kyndall and/or doing it to get more exposure on MTT (since she was barely featured last year), but I think it's very possible it wasn't her own idea to do so. 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

Based on Yukos IG she cheered for the Minnesota Vikings, so surely she has some idea on how Visas are issued. I wonder why she is having so many problems this time around.

As others have mentioned visas are tricky and tied up with all kinds of bureaucratic tape. She could have done everything perfectly and still had issues. 

In regards to Megan, I can so see my 20 year old self being floored that any TCC - especially one who had come so close before - turn down any opportunity for help. I'd probably question why they were refusing a suggestion this late in the game too and ask if they realized how serious that was. Telling other vets - probably out of shock. 

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Bailey3606 said:

I totally agree with this.  It might just bug Megan that someone is not as passionate about the team of they are skipping things offered.  I have always really liked Megan from her start on MTT since she was SO strong from day one.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, tobeyoungagain said:

lol ... omg that would so be awesome!

Pick me J+K!  Pick me!!  Although I don't want anyone to guess who I am especially given how active I am on this board. They already think I'm weird already lol

Pick me too! I mean no harm, I'm just a self proclaimed adopted mother to these girls. I'm living vicariously through them since my daughter was a basketball star(after years of dance, gymnastics, etc.) and she decided "cheerleading is gay". No I didn't put her up for adoption but I thought about it.

I love all the TCCs and hope they all have the chance to wear those boots.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, sunwave said:

So let's say Yuko gets cut - do we think they'll stay at 38? Either way, do we have any insight on who else might be on the chopping block?

I hope so. Even though Kelsey and Amy have been called into the office a few times already.

2 minutes ago, sunwave said:

So let's say Yuko gets cut - do we think they'll stay at 38? Either way, do we have any insight on who else might be on the chopping block?

According to budget rules they can only take 36

I love Michelle's choreo, it looks so fun!! 

side note, she did a video explaining she was going to valley ranch for the last time to teach.. i never realised just how pretty she is close up! 

• Love 1

Once again a few reminders of the rules and the reasoning behind the hidden posts.

1. Do not, repeat do not, call out posters and the mods. If you do not agree with or if another poster upsets you, use the ignore feature, send a PM to one of the mods, or send a report to the report center. Do not call other posters liars because they may or may not post something true about a TC candidate or accuse them of trying to get a TC candidate cut. It is not acceptable and falls under the be civil and respectful rule.

2. Do not bring up the fact your post was hidden on here. Bring it the attention of the mod(s.) This thread is for discussing and speculation of the 2016 Tryouts and Training Camp, not why am my posts being hidden, calling out posters, I have to prove another poster is a liar, or how dare you disagree with me when it comes to certain girls.

3. Numerous mods notes have been posted. All of you have been told your posts will be hidden if you are not being civil/respectful or are off topic. If you respond to a hidden post, your post will be hidden. It is simple: Use the Ignore Feature, do not let others get to you, follow the be civil/respectful rules, do not go off topic more than once, and remember not everyone will like every girl. Not follow these rules, and your posts will be hidden

7 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

It almost has to be a coin toss at this point to see who to cut. Doesn't look like any are really borderline or on the bubble like in previous years.

To be fair, we aren't in the training sessions and really have no idea how these women are performing.  Even though there have been DCCs chosen over the years that confuse me *coughMorgancough* I still believe that Judy and Kelli get things right more often than they're wrong.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I can't wear Luccese boots bc they are so narrow. 

I doubt I could either with my wide feet. Add it to the list of reasons I could never be a DCC.

35 minutes ago, ChlcGirl said:

To be fair, we aren't in the training sessions and really have no idea how these women are performing.  Even though there have been DCCs chosen over the years that confuse me *coughMorgancough* I still believe that Judy and Kelli get things right more often than they're wrong.

I never understood all the Morgan hate.  I thought she was gorgeous!

6 minutes ago, missmansfield said:

I never understood all the Morgan hate.  I thought she was gorgeous!

Gorgeous yes, but the woman was a very weak dancer and it didn't appear that she improved after being on the squad for a year.

6 minutes ago, missmansfield said:

• Love 6

Morgan was very pretty IMO (w/ her figure being a big part of what made her pretty), and I thought she was very likable - but her story line was just so rammed down our throats that season and it seems she was given leeway that others weren't.   I can see why people are annoyed she made the squad. 

She also was too tan to the point that her skin was the same color as her hair - but that's an easy fix ;).

That Kaitlyn girl making the squad that same season was probably one of their biggest leaps of faith ever - she definitely shouldn't have made it. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, ChlcGirl said:

Gorgeous yes, but the woman was a very weak dancer and it didn't appear that she improved after being on the squad for a year.

Does anyone feel like with some of the vets it seems like when tryouts roll around they have just kind of had enough with the squad- not caring if they show up late etc.?

2 minutes ago, missmansfield said:

Does anyone feel like with some of the vets it seems like when tryouts roll around they have just kind of had enough with the squad- not caring if they show up late etc.?

Maybe, yes?  But then if they feel that way why not just not try out again?  It isn't as if you try out and boom! You're on the squad.  A vet especially is aware of how time consuming and exhausting the process would be.  If you aren't really into it, why bother?

Based on Yukos IG she cheered for the Minnesota Vikings, so surely she has some idea on how Visas are issued. I wonder why she is having so many problems this time around.

The photos on Yuko's instagram are of a veteran Minnesota Vikings Cheerleader named Nao. Yuko was never on the Vikings team.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Morgan was very pretty IMO (w/ her figure being a big part of what made her pretty), and I thought she was very likable - but her story line was just so rammed down our throats that season and it seems she was given leeway that others weren't.   I can see why people are annoyed she made the squad. 

She also was too tan to the point that her skin was the same color as her hair - but that's an easy fix ;).

That Kaitlyn girl making the squad that same season was probably one of their biggest leaps of faith ever - she definitely shouldn't have made it. 

Which Kaitlyn?  I have to admit that all the similar names tend to run together sometimes.

39 minutes ago, Sunnydays5691 said:

re the boots: does anyone else think they look VERY narrow? There is no way I could get my double-wides in a pair

Has anyone ever kicked a boot off during the kickline, I would die laughing. 

• Love 3