Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

11 minutes ago, CourtsWorld said:

Word from inside is starting to trickle out. Unfortunately, Emily, Sheridan and Brennan got let go last night. I’m surprised Kyndall wasn't let go too. Melissa R. invited her to a mentoring session this week but Kyndall decided not to show up. Melissa was not happy. Kyndall told the others that Melissa didn’t know what she was talking about and wasn’t going to be her next little Kat character project for CMT. I can see why she got fired from her day job. CMT doesn’t come back until next week. All of the girls have to be mentally and physically exhausted at this point and ready for the team to be announced.

Aw Sheridan!! I thought she was so adorable!! Wonder if that was her first time getting called in? Can't say I'm too shocked about Brennan and Emily since they were both called in multiple times :-/  

OMG...if that is true about Kyndall that is...not good.  I was joking about Melissa helping being the kiss of death...the real kiss of death would probably be turning down her help! I didn't realize she was let go from her day job. 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, CourtsWorld said:

Word from inside is starting to trickle out. Unfortunately, Emily, Sheridan and Brennan got let go last night. I’m surprised Kyndall wasn't let go too. Melissa R. invited her to a mentoring session this week but Kyndall decided not to show up. Melissa was not happy. Kyndall told the others that Melissa didn’t know what she was talking about and wasn’t going to be her next little Kat character project for CMT. I can see why she got fired from her day job. CMT doesn’t come back until next week. All of the girls have to be mentally and physically exhausted at this point and ready for the team to be announced.

Oh my. Thanks! I know there are a lot of Kyndall fans out there, but this kind of reflects the attitude I picked up on a little from last season. She was polite on the surface but seemed like she could be a pain. Not that I don't blame her for not wanting to work with Melissa, but turning down help has always had a bad history.

Kyndalls curls don't look so dry and burnt this year, so I'll give her that. 

Besides Emily, I don't even recall the other two. I hope Emily has closure now and can move on to a better fit. 

• Love 3

I wonder who else went to see Melissa R.  

Honestly... Who would "turn it down?" I would  be like SURE, make me your little your project. Then I'd do everything I could to prove I wasn't just a ONE YEAR WONDER!  

It doesn't suprise me that Emily was cut. She is a beautiful girl, and has some gorgeous teeth,  but  her eyes weird me out. I can't really put my finger on it. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, CourtsWorld said:

I'm not surprised about Emily & Brennan being cut.  Sheridan, I really don't know much about.  I'm not sure what to think about the Kyndall comment.  On one hand, everyone who has been Melissa's pet project either didn't make the team or was a one year wonder, so I can see why she didn't want to go. On the other hand, it's usually the kiss of death when you don't opt in on the "extras" going on.  I guess we'll have to see how it plays out.

CMT is coming back next week?  Hopefully, it's for the squad photo :)

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, mcmrdh said:

I wonder who else went to see Melissa R.  

Honestly... Who would "turn it down?" I would  be like SURE, make me your little your project. Then I'd do everything I could to prove I wasn't just a ONE YEAR WONDER!  

It doesn't suprise me that Emily was cut. She is a beautiful girl, and has some gorgeous teeth,  but  her eyes weird me out. I can't really put my finger on it. 

I like the way you think! 

Agree on Emily - I would kill to be that gorgeous but just don't think DCC is proving to be the right fit for her. I wonder if she will try out to be on team with Hunter and Ashley from Mavs? that's what I would do if I were here, she'd at least know she'd have a fun season with good friends  if they all made it :) 

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, CourtsWorld said:

Can't say I'm too surprised or sad about Emily being cut.  It's unfortunate that they dragged it out this long - you can't really change someone's natural facial features/expressions/etc.  I'm guessing we'll start seeing lots of gd postings from her but that may also just be BAU.  lol - did Kyndall really say no and not show up???  That sounds incredibly dumb ... seriously?  I can  see why she wouldn't want to go - Melissa's help is a joke.  Her invaluable wisdom and advice ("have fun!", "relax", "dance bigger") have really paved the way for some lukewarm mediocre girls to make the squad for a hot minute.  Seriously I would do a shimmy if it meant not having to see her on the show again. 

Don't remember much of Kyndall except that she had cute curls and was pretty.  I am not a fan of having two Chantals on the team though ... boring.  I also think after that flagrant display of "disrespect" to Melissa, chica should probably be tossed.  So with 3 gone ... is this it?  Do we have the team?

• Love 1

From how Kyndall seemed on the show it doesn't seem possible that she would say those things IMO (I recently watched season 10 again and she was a sweetheart).   If she really got let go from her day job that's really sad.

However, I do understand the logic of not wanting to be that struggling character that is Melissa's "project" cause thus far it has worked out horribly for the other 2 girls that played that role.     I'm not sure how I'd feel if someone offered me that "role" while I was in TC - on one hand it would help me make the team (that year!), on the other it could give you the reputation as a struggler the entire time you are on the squad even if you are not.  Maybe it's a self-respect thing to her if it's true?    Now that I think about it, I don't think Kyndall was in any of the season 10 Melissa sessions - even though she ended up being cut so was obviously struggling - Hmmmm...

• Love 1

I feel like last year Kyndall was overwhelmed by how much work camp was and my impression was she worked hard throughout the year and came back this time with a better idea of how much effort it would take to make the team.  I wish there were dance videos of her out there, like from Michelle's power class or something! I hear she is a wonderful dancer but haven't seen anything...

I don't mind Melissa too much.  I liked when she had them on the sidelines and taped them from above. It gave them a better feel for how powerful they had to project to reach the top row and they were able to see the bigger picture.  I think that should be done with them all early on.  As a former Shy Guy, she tries to get them to smile and project fun.  At the end of the day, it is up to the individual to take the advice and work it.  You also have technique classes and other vets to work with also.  You've been given the corrections.  Some people have great style and personality (Jenna, for instance) and some don't.

• Love 3

If this is true about Kyndall, I understand why she wouldn't want to be Melissa's little "one year wonder pet project" or the one who doesn't make it at all, but on the other hand you've sealed your fate by saying no or saying yes & not showing (which IMO is even worse).  So she screwed herself either way.  Not smart!

• Love 3

Isn't Kyndall roommates or good friends with Chantal? Surely Chantal would have told her not to refuse to go to the Melissa training. Wow!! IF that is true, that is a kiss of death in itself. Wonder if CMT interviewed her about that and she said it on camera? If so, She's finished.

I don't follow hardly any TCC on Instagram or Twitter so idk. I feel bad for Emily. I have mentioned before I have crazy eyes when I'm super excited, or trying to do facials. I got called out a few times when acting (amateur lol) 

I called Brennan. We hadn't mentioned her much, and this is the point where some of the ones who do fly under start becoming noticed. 

I honestly can't even remember Sheridan. 

So is that 39 with Yuko? So 2-5 more cuts presumably? 

As far as Kyndall, I just can't imagine someone being outright disrespectful like that.  Especially knowing that love her or not, her projects do usually make the team. Granted, they aren't long tenured, but they don't get cut. 

Should be a cut heavy night again.  I just want my Kelsey to make it. She's so sweet, and we've talked on Instagram. I really feel she deserves to be on this team! 

• Love 4

Or maybe girls refuse Melissa training all the time and it's not a big deal.  Aren't there girls who refuse to even be filmed/featured by CMT at all (like Amy L) and still make the squad?

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, VintageJ said:

I don't mind Melissa too much.  I liked when she had them on the sidelines and taped them from above. It gave them a better feel for how powerful they had to project to reach the top row and they were able to see the bigger picture.  I think that should be done with them all early on.  As a former Shy Guy, she tries to get them to smile and project fun.  At the end of the day, it is up to the individual to take the advice and work it.  You also have technique classes and other vets to work with also.  You've been given the corrections.  Some people have great style and personality (Jenna, for instance) and some don't.

I agree! There are some cheerleaders I don't even recognize like Ashley. Then you have Jenna, Holly, and those who just pop. They look like they're having a blast. 

Melissa is okay. Some of those meetings seem forced, but they all do. Even the ones without her.

2 minutes ago, Hummingbird24 said:

I don't follow hardly any TCC on Instagram or Twitter so idk. I feel bad for Emily. I have mentioned before I have crazy eyes when I'm super excited, or trying to do facials. I got called out a few times when acting (amateur lol) 

I called Brennan. We hadn't mentioned her much, and this is the point where some of the ones who do fly under start becoming noticed. 

As far as Kyndall, I just can't imagine someone being outright disrespectful like that.  Especially knowing that love her or not, her projects do usually make the team. Granted, they aren't long tenured, but they don't get cut. 

Should be a cut heavy night again.  I just want my Kelsey to make it. She's so sweet, and we've talked on Instagram. I really feel she deserves to be on this team! 

I know, I feel for Emily too, to be honest.  :-/  

Also agree on Kelsey!! I know most people think if she makes it she'll be  one hit wonder but I still would love to see her get the opportunity.  

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Hummingbird24 said:

I agree! There are some cheerleaders I don't even recognize like Ashley. Then you have Jenna, Holly, and those who just pop. They look like they're having a blast. 

Melissa is okay. Some of those meetings seem forced, but they all do. Even the ones without her.

What's interesting to me is that I didn't even know there was a Holly until she was point. It was THEN that she popped to me.

Okay, does anyone have an updated Group list on who we know now who is cut so we can kind of speculate who will be cut from which group?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MyFavShows said:

Yeah - she's pretty.  I noticed her in that recent team photos and thought she stood out as being a really pretty rookie.

Dang they keep cutting all the blondes!

Oh gosh, you're right...if both Brennan and Sheridan were truly cut that's two out of the already few number of blondies! I mean in the scheme of things, it's just hair color, but it's so unusual to have so few anymore. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Also agree on Kelsey!! I know most people think if she makes it she'll be  one hit wonder but I still would love to see her get the opportunity.  

Im sad for Emily, I just don't understand what everyone means about her eyes. Am I missing something because I think she's a doll. 

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Yeah - is the complete lie that 3 girls got cut, who the three girls were or the stuff about Kyndall.  Is it all lies or are just pieces of it lies (and if so what pieces/piece)?

It is true, 3 girls got cut last night - Brennan, Sheridan, and Emily.  CMT is gone for the rest of the week - won't be back until Tuesday! 

8 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Im sad for Emily, I just don't understand what everyone means about her eyes. Am I missing something because I think she's a doll. 

Current list! 

VETS 

1. Kashara @Kashgarrett

2. Jennifer K @Jennamburn

3. Jenna @Jennalenejackson

4. Melissa @Melisss82

5. Lacey @Laceyannalea

6. Jinelle @Jinelle_esther

7. Amy T @Amytrader

8. Amy L @Amy_nicole_l

9. Simone @Simonecollett

10. Claire (private Instagram)

11. Jaclyn (Jax) @Jaxxxiiee

12. Elizabeth (Bess) @Bessann

13. Holly P @Hollymariepowell

14. Stephanie @Stephlarson99

15. Chantel @Chanteljones

16. Raylee @Rayleefaythe

17. Danielle @Danielle.marie12

18. Robin @Robindaniellee

19. Erica @Ericawilkins10

20. Megan @Meg_carcioppolo

21. Jessica @Jessicamarie127

ROOKIE CANDIDATES

22. Amy Agins @amyysimone 

23. Khalyn Cole @khalyn_larke (private)

24. Heather O'Conner @heathoconn

25. Jessika Palmer  @jessikapalmer

26. Madeline Massingill @madeline_massingill

27. Kelsey Lowrance @kelsey_lowr

28. Heather Hamilton @hhamilton2

29. Milan Brahney @milanbrahney

30. Yuko  @yk_kwt

31. Tess Guidry @misstessguidry

32. Selina Flores @selina_elaine

33. Kyndall Fuller @kynfuller

34. Maggie Rouse @maggiegrouse 

35. Cersten Bradley @pertycerti 

36. Allie Droste @allie_droste

37. Kelli Quinn @tinydancerkqs

38. Tasha Cruz @tasha.smedley.cruz

39. Mandy Voecks @mandy_voecks (private)

CUT

1. Whitney Robertson @itswhitnaay

2. Jackie Shaw @jaywhyess

3. Lindsey Florence @lindseyflorence

4. Celinda Kay @_celinderella

5. Bethany Ogger @bethanyogger

6. Emily Roslyn @emRoslyn

7. Sheridan McDowell @sheridangracemcdowell

8. Brennan Cook @brennanashley (private)

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Sandiedog said:

I really don't see it in pictures, it's usually just in videos of her dancing she will be very wide eyed and I just remember Kelli really disliking it and saying it made her uncomfortable.  

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, MamaV said:

is there any news on Amy Simone?  Is she still in TC?

She's still in but she scared me a little with her tweet she posted a day or two ago. It was a Joel Osteen quote.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, KristyMc19 said:

It is true, 3 girls got cut last night - Brennan, Sheridan, and Emily.  CMT is gone for the rest of the week - won't be back until Tuesday! 

thanks! Hopefully that is the last warning Khalin gets :-/  

I can't believe CMT is dragging it out that much more but I guess it does usually go to the end of July.  Now I can understand why kat was sobbing in the last episode about being emotionally exhausted. I'm not even trying out and I feel stressed LOL 

Saw this pic on Bethany's IG...wow, Kyndall looks gorgeous here!! 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Sandiedog said:

She has really BIG eyes..gorgeous...but sometimes she looks like a deer caught in head lights.  I think that's where some people are getting this "crazy eyes" nickname from.  

I DO dislike Melissa. The "let's go have a Lil chit-chat" makes me scream "No, let's NOT!" every single flipping time. Sorry, but "dance bigger" & "come out of your shell" aren't insightful....they are BORING. 

Dump her. I'd much rather see more dancing or background on the women trying to make the team. Melissa (imo) brings so little to the scenes. Send her back to her "Redneck Island" - now that's a perfect fit for her "pearls of wisdom".

• Love 2
2 hours ago, CourtsWorld said:

Thank u for the inside info. I do feel bad for Emily - she lasted longer than I thought she would. Brennan and Sheridan are really pretty girls and I was rooting for them quietly. So now we are down to 39 right??

10 minutes ago, Annette said:

I DO dislike Melissa. The "let's go have a Lil chit-chat" makes me scream "No, let's NOT!" every single flipping time. Sorry, but "dance bigger" & "come out of your shell" aren't insightful....they are BORING. 

Dump her. I'd much rather see more dancing or background on the women trying to make the team. Melissa (imo) brings so little to the scenes. Send her back to her "Redneck Island" - now that's a perfect fit for her "pearls of wisdom".

I'm tired of "youre getting in your own head a little bit". Wth does that even mean?

• Love 3
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Runnergrl37 said:

Melissa sucks!   i can't believe she is still on this show.  I fast forward her part in the show every time. 

Lol - I know, her mentoring sessions are uncomfortable to watch and I think the girls who go with her ultimately end up regretting it - like remember the Caila/Breelan thing w/ their moms? And then how she showed that video to Megan B?   The only useful session ever was that one w/ the video camera at the top of the stadium.

Edited by MyFavShows
56 minutes ago, Hummingbird24 said:

I am really rooting for Kelsey too, she seems really sweet.   She is freaking gorgeous and her eyes are like ??

• Love 4
1 hour ago, KristyMc19 said:

She has really BIG eyes..gorgeous...but sometimes she looks like a deer caught in head lights.  I think that's where some people are getting this "crazy eyes" nickname from.  

If you watch last season, Kelli says "Emily has snake eyes" and then they cut to clips of her dancing with her eyes extremely wide.  We're not making up erroneous nicknames.  She tends to exaggerate her eyes being open when she dances.  I think she's over-compensating trying not to squint (a la Colby).  She only does this when she dances, not in pictures.  She really is a beautiful girl.  It's a shame something that's probably hard for her to control is holding her back.  Well, that and last year she really struggled with technique.  Won't know until we see the show if that's still an issue as well.

9 minutes ago, JC123 said:

Will the whole hoo ha be shown on MTT? 

OK, I nearly choked on my beverage when I read this.  In our house, hoo ha is a very naughty slang term.  LMAO!  Please, for the love of Pete, don't show that on CMT.  LOL :) 

• Love 6

I actually do like Melissa Rycroft; I followed her on IG for a while and she has a cute personality.  I think the idea of a previous DCC being a mentor is a great one (esp one that struggled with standing out yet made the squad for two years), it's just not executed well.  As we've all said, telling someone "come out of your shell!' "smile more!" "be confident!" is like wow, whoopee, so insightful.  I have a feeling that if Melissa had her way she would probably have much better advice for the girls but it's not what CMT/kelli wants.  Just like I think Jay honestly helps a LOT of girls with their fitness, the portions shown on the show were so fluffy and blah.  Pulling each other around on a inner tube? sky diving? da fuq?  

ANYWAY, prob put that in wrong thread, sorry mods! 

As for under the radar girls, I feel like a lot that I saw that way have been called out recently (Khalyn, Jessika, Sheridan...)  I wonder if Tasha has been called out at all? Still rooting for her and her pink lipstick :) 

Also, Heather H looks beautiful in the pic from Kellie Pickler night, on Judy's Twitter.  Definitely doesn't look too young there. 

Regarding Kyndall, glad to hear what happened with her was perhaps misunderstood. Maybe Melissa thought it was relayed that Kyndall would meet with her and Kyndall never got the message.  Irresponsible, Kyndall is not (at least from what I've seen lol)  I'm gonna be straight with ya - I'd kind of love to see Kyndall and Chantel sent out on appearances together!! 

3 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Last time?  When was Khalyn warned??? UGH!

I thought she was warned this week...so much info flying around, I could be wrong! But that is what I thought someone said.  Hopefully first and last time!! Looked her up on social media and mercy, she is beautiful.  The next Jacie!! *fingers crossed* 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I actually do like Melissa Rycroft; I followed her on IG for a while and she has a cute personality.  I think the idea of a previous DCC being a mentor is a great one (esp one that struggled with standing out yet made the squad for two years), it's just not executed well.  As we've all said, telling someone "come out of your shell!' "smile more!" "be confident!" is like wow, whoopee, so insightful.  I have a feeling that if Melissa had her way she would probably have much better advice for the girls but it's not what CMT/kelli wants.  Just like I think Jay honestly helps a LOT of girls with their fitness, the portions shown on the show were so fluffy and blah.  Pulling each other around on a inner tube? sky diving? da fuq?  

ANYWAY, prob put that in wrong thread, sorry mods! 

As for under the radar girls, I feel like a lot that I saw that way have been called out recently (Khalyn, Jessika, Sheridan...)  I wonder if Tasha has been called out at all? Still rooting for her and her pink lipstick :) 

Also, Heather H looks beautiful in the pic from Kellie Pickler night, on Judy's Twitter.  Definitely doesn't look too young there. 

Regarding Kyndall, glad to hear what happened with her was perhaps misunderstood. Maybe Melissa thought it was relayed that Kyndall would meet with her and Kyndall never got the message.  Irresponsible, Kyndall is not (at least from what I've seen lol)  I'm gonna be straight with ya - I'd kind of love to see Kyndall and Chantel sent out on appearances together!! 

Very unlikely. They don't like booking girls with similar looks to go on the same appearance together.  They want the public eye to see variety especially with hair color as silly as that sounds (aka "Salt n Pepper").  Sometimes I even mix up Chantel and Kyndall.  They could definitely pull off being sisters!

7 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I actually do like Melissa Rycroft;

You are such a positive person!  Is there anybody you actually don't like??? :)

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, KristyMc19 said:

Very unlikely. They don't like booking girls with similar looks to go on the same appearance together.  They want the public eye to see variety especially with hair color as silly as that sounds (aka "Salt n Pepper").  Sometimes I even mix up Chantel and Kyndall.  They could definitely pull off being sisters!

haha I figured but it would be so fun to see how people react and if anyone really thought they were twins or something LOL

1 hour ago, Sandiedog said:

She's still in but she scared me a little with her tweet she posted a day or two ago. It was a Joel Osteen quote.

Hahaha!  I know you didn't mean it this way buuuuut .... I would also be scared to read a Joel Osteen quote ?

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, ByTor said:

You are such a positive person!  Is there anybody you actually don't like??? :)

Haha I am just very aware of how much social media/TV/etc. skews reality.  I don't know any of these people personally so I'd rather give them the benefit of the doubt until I do :) I also know they all get enough criticism to last a life time so don't really feel I need to add to it. I know we all say they should have thick skin in this business but words can really hurt, esp when they are undeserved.  Not judging anyone who is more critical, to each their own, but that's not my M.O. 

Wait, someone remind me - when is Oxnard?? Also think it's weird that they still haven't officially announced the All-Stars...

• Love 7

Calling out posters as "liars" is not going to fly. I have hidden a lot of posts quoting some hidden posts as well as posts calling other posters liars. We will hide things going forward if you can't stop yourself from posting like this. 

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, SopranoKris said:

OK, I nearly choked on my beverage when I read this.  In our house, hoo ha is a very naughty slang term.  LMAO!  Please, for the love of Pete, don't show that on CMT.  LOL :) 

Hahahahah oh my god!! No!!! I DO NOT WANT to see that ????? would be a very different kind of tv show Hahahah 

• Love 2