Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Madeline and Kelsey were my top two this year so I.AM.THRILLED for them!!!!

Really also liked Yuko so hey, glad she is getting a chance on the squad.  Y'all know I'm a Tasha fan as well so it also makes me excited she made it!! 

Would be 100% devastating to get cut literally right before the team is cut.  So sad for those two :*( Can't even imagine. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Madeline and Kelsey were my top two this year so I.AM.THRILLED for them!!!!

Agreed!

I thought Madeline's fan vote was one of the best and I adore Kelsey and have done since she first tried out, so I too am thrilled!

Do we know who, other than Amy has been cut? (Do we know for sure Amy has?)

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Zooey2929 said:

Long time reader & thought I'd finally join in on the conversation! So I found this on Instagram looking through the hashtag DCC! So I guess this girl made the squad.....

The girl on the right (Milan) did make the squad I believe! But that picture is actually from final auditions :) the girl on the left did not make it into training camp

• Love 1
(edited)

Unless someone posts a tweet that says Amy has been cut or says here how they know, it remains speculation and not fact. If the girl at the front of the photo is not Amy, who would be another possibility?

Edited by Moxiejan
  • Love 3
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Moxiejan said:

Unless someone posts a tweet that says Amy has been cut or says here how they know, it remains speculation and not fact. If the girl at the front of the photo is not Amy, who would be another possibility?

The front left? I was thinking that was khalyn 

Edited by AmberRP
7 minutes ago, Moxiejan said:

Agreed and we need more diversity on the squad. I'm afraid if this is true, MTT will be losing a lot of viewers.

• Love 2

My favorite girl Heather H. made it wahoo!! She retweeted the picture announcing the final team at 2 am, so I'm taking that as confirmation adding to what looks like her in the picture :) so excited for her!

• Love 3
(edited)

I'm talking about 5th from left in the very front, partially hidden by a girl with medium brown hair. Sitting very close to the sideline. White spot (a shoe?) to her right.

Edited by Moxiejan
19 minutes ago, Moxiejan said:

Exactly. That poster has been anti Amy from from jump anyway.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, California Girl said:

Yuko is the +1 (for a total of 37)  -- she is the unexpected extra -- in a team that would have already been larger by two members (at 36), than last year's squad of 34.

In a way, they created that 37th (odd number) spot specifically for Yuko.  It is fitting that Kelli and Judy made it so, because - in a way - it should comfort the two young women cut last night, that Yuko did not take their last chance.  Rather, she made her own, new and unique opportunity.

Yuko is clearly a very talented performer and dancer, and a great addition to the team, to have overcome all of the obstacles she faced during training camp.  I am glad for her, and look forward to seeing her story on MTT this season.

I LOVE your perspective on Yuko!!!

(edited)
27 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

I believe the girl on the left side is Khalyn! She has a fuller haircut :)

That looks like Cersten to me. Madeleine then Cersten

1 hour ago, Sandiedog said:

@Moxiejan I hope you're right! I can see them putting her in front out of our view for suspense because of so many people wondering...and hoping.

I don't think DCC or CMT staged this picture. I think it's a random. The person who posted it is the DJ for the Cowboys.

Edited by GingerJ
Looked @ Twitter again to credit photo

I was so anxious to see if you guys knew who made it that I'm ignoring my work for the minute lol

(edited)
15 minutes ago, GingerJ said:

That looks like Cersten to me. Madeleine then Cersten

I don't think DCC or CMT staged this picture. I think it's a random. The person who posted it is the DJ for the Cowboys.

I think that is Cersten in the back on the right...lol. This is crazy..

Edited by DCCFAN71

Moment of silence for the poor vet who has the traumatic red hair on the left side of the picture.  For the love, Kelli. There is red hair and then there is red that Ariel the Little Mermaid would run from. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, LaurenBrook said:

Moment of silence for the poor vet who has the traumatic red hair on the left side of the picture.  For the love, Kelli. There is red hair and then there is red that Ariel the Little Mermaid would run from. 

I noticed that, too. I wonder if it's one of the redhead vets who had recently been looking alright or if they changed some poor brunette girl's look.

2 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Lololol

Can you find out from your sources who were the last 2 cut?

I think the vet is Stephanie.

3 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

Lololol

Can you find out from your sources who were the last 2 cut?

I think the vet is Stephanie.

Stephanie is the red head on the right sitting...I think the traumatic red head is Claire or Raylee. But I could be wrong LOL 

• Love 1
(edited)

It's really got to be painful for the girls who got cut on the same night the squad was announced. They came within hours, maybe minutes, of making the squad. Does anyone know how long it was between the time the last cut girl left and the team was announced?  The reason I ask was because the season Kaime was in Training Camp came to mind.  I remember that next time she auditioned, she said she came within hours of making the team.  I wouldn't be surprised if they were practicing on the field, they went inside. cuts were made, more practice, then the squad was announced.

If Amy makes it, good for her and if she didn't, I feel badly for her.  I know I've been one of her naysayers, but I will be happy for her if she makes it because she proved me wrong and, if that's the case, I hope she continues to prove me wrong by coming back for as long as they'll have her on the squad and not be a one-year wonder.  If she didn't make it, I feel badly for her because she came THISclose to making the squad and was told no, especially since the team was announced the same night she was cut and she had made it so far.  Some girls, like Kaime, take getting cut as a challenge and come back the next year, and others, like Taylor, go on to other things after their cut.  If Amy was cut, I wonder which path she'd follow.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 5
(edited)
On July 21, 2016 at 0:21 AM, KellyAnn3 said:

Here is the most recent group of TCCs. I count five blondes here and five in the DJEJ photo. So those are in. Madeleine is obvious at far left. That leaves 10 others. Only one of those (Amy) has straighter dark brown hair. So if the girl in the front row (5th from left) is not her, who is it? Tess?

TCCs-w-cuts-7-21.jpg

Edited by Moxiejan
  • Love 1

Whew, that was a whirlwind of forum reading!  Can't believe how tense I got until TXStar wrote that they announced the team.  Devastating for the girls who got cut at the end, and probably a bit for their fellow TCCs.  I'd like to think that K & J make cuts so close to the end, not so much for dramatic effect, but because they really like the girl(s) and want to give them as much time as possible to make whatever improvement demanded of them.  Increased flexibility, working on memory, and developing technique all take time.  But I'm sure they consider the drama too! 

As for Ashley Paige, in looking back at an earlier episode, I think that she must have come off as rather uptight and uber-composed, and therefore potentially less genuine, near the start of training camp.  They had a conversation in Kelli's office, and Ashley said she felt like she still was on an interview and trying to put her best foot forward.  K & J seemed to feel like she either wasn't being herself, or that her self was unpleasantly uptight.  I believe that was nerves on Ashley's part, and she did loosen up some after that.  Too bad she couldn't loosen up her dancing and her spine, though.  I think she otherwise could have been a good representative and ambassador.  So it goes! 

• Love 3

Wow!! You all are super sleuths!! I gave up & fell asleep last night- loved catching up this morning!! Keep checking insta & Twitter - I know we'll figure it out!! As for Yuko- they do threaten to make cuts doing the regular season. Maybe with her being the 37th - they're almost planning for it? Amy- I think she is beautiful - but as far as long legs & what I know of her dance skills- she may have been released.

Did anyone post this pic?  Khalyn is not likely cut considering she was TCC of the week.  She really is pretty!  Reminds me of Jackie Bob.  Classy and sophisticated.

Khalyn and Jax.jpg

• Love 6
(edited)

Well, I can only count 16 heads in the crowd of rookies in DJEJ's pic. I'm thinking if there's a squad of 37, there are either some obscured or not in the photo.

I wish we'd get a definitive answer! 

Edited by SopranoKris
spelling correction
4 minutes ago, Beana8 said:

Did anyone post this pic?  Khalyn is not likely cut considering she was TCC of the week.  She really is pretty!  Reminds me of Jackie Bob.  Classy and sophisticated.

Khalyn and Jax.jpg

I didn't know they had TCC and Vet of the week! is that new?? how did i miss this last summer?? 

LOVE Khalyn's look...she is absolutely stunning!!!  Jax's hair also looks so much better these days. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, SopranoKris said:

Well, I can only count 16 heads in the crowd of rookies in DJEJ's pic. I'm thinking if there's a squad of 37, there are either some obscured or not in the photo.

I wish we'd get a definitive answer! 

Aren't there 21 vets? If so, 16 rookies would be correct.

I have heard that Amy Simone and Kyndall were the two cuts last night.  I do not blame ANYONE who still questions this since I can't offer solid proof/sources, etc. I know K&J read here from time to time so I do not want to get anyone in trouble by saying where I heard this from (but no, it was not from Kelsey); it's clear since we haven't seen even vets posting "blessed to be back for my ___ year!" photos that they are super lockdown.  My feelings are 100% not hurt if people are like "proof or I don't believe you" :) 

I am one who liked Amy a LOT so I am really bummed she did not make it.  I have heard she had some memory issues and could not get through some of the routines consistently.  I have a feeling that prob played a part in it, just too big of a performance risk maybe? I can't dwell on it though because I get too mad thinking how Morgan still got a chance when she couldnt remember anything :-P  I suppose they would say they 'learned their lesson' from her? 

NO idea what happened with Kyndall. I heard all summer that she was doing amazing.  She must have fallen apart near the end which stinks. 

BUT this means Kelsey made it (!!!!!), Tasha, Yuko, Khalyn, MADDIE!!!, so many that i really, really like and I'm just so excited for them!! 

• Love 11