Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 02/22/16

Athena
  • Start Topic

YES! My EVUHL HEX worked!!!!!

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Yes, I am a mean and nasty cold-hearted wench.

Join the club. I never liked Full House, (although when my son was little when FH was on, he told me later that he had a crush on Stephanie,) so I ll be damned if I cared now. CCB can just go enjoy her perfect life elsewhere. After the over blown publicity on this new FH crammed down our throats like it was the fucking second coming, I'm also glad to see it tank. Seriously, it's a tv show, and not a very good one, now and back in the day.

• Love 5

When my daughter was twelve we were staying at The Las Vegas Hilton and they were filming the Full House episode. We stood around and watched the whole scene going into the showroom. What I remember it how nice John Stamos was to all the little kids there and how all the other stars ignored them especially DJ and Stephanie (no Michelle.). I know the girls were young but these kids were so happy to see them. My daughter was ecstatic when one of the extras asked her to hold her camera.

• Love 2

Join the club. I never liked Full House, (although when my son was little when FH was on, he told me later that he had a crush on Stephanie,) so I ll be damned if I cared now. CCB can just go enjoy her perfect life elsewhere. After the over blown publicity on this new FH crammed down our throats like it was the fucking second coming, I'm also glad to see it tank. Seriously, it's a tv show, and not a very good one, now and back in the day.

"second coming " *giggle snort*

That was a good one. WIsh I"d thought of it :-)

I think it started before 9/11. George Bush presented himself as the candidate who would govern with his religious faith and the Evangelicals thought they finally had one of their own in power. IMO it trickled down from there.

(edited)

It was always bust with the critics but popular with "fans".

Both of them.  

Hey, lookyloo I was just thinking about you yesterday - it's another gray dark drizzlyday in the great PNW when suddenly we got a  sunbreak and everyone around me pulled out a pair of sunglasses.  Turns out Seattleites buy more sunglasses per capita than any other city in the US. Hahaha   I think we become extra photosensitive after years of living in the land of grey skies.  Well, that and a sudden appearance of the sun can cause glare on a wet freeway.   I used to go through at least three pairs a year when I lived in Alaska too.    

Maybe that's why we all have low lighting in our homes.  :)

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 2

It was always bust with the critics but popular with "fans".

So, does this mean Less of CCB on the spew? Fingers crossed, silver lining...., those two fans, cosmocrush, are doing us a favor.

Stamos said he is producing the FH show and talked it up on Colbert like the "fans" brought it back. B.S. Stamos had some pull and was able to sell it cheap to Netflix, after the regular channels said no. Drivel. FH still wasn't good enough to get talented writers.

On Colbert they made the youngest child, Michelle, one of the lame jokes too. Wish the Olsen twins cd sue them from using her character and/or image.

• Love 1

Both of them.  

Hey, lookyloo I was just thinking about you yesterday - it's another gray dark drizzlyday in the great PNW when suddenly we got a  sunbreak and everyone around me pulled out a pair of sunglasses.  Turns out Seattleites buy more sunglasses per capita than any other city in the US. Hahaha   I think we become extra photosensitive after years of living in the land of grey skies.  Well, that and a sudden appearance of the sun can cause glare on a wet freeway.   I used to go through at least three pairs a year when I lived in Alaska too.    

Maybe that's why we all have low lighting in our homes.  :)

Well maybe that is the answer. Son and family in PNW all have sunglasses galore. Could so.in th dim lighting. But when they visit here in the sunny south they leave all,the lights on!!

So, does this mean Less of CCB on the spew? Fingers crossed, silver lining...., those two fans, cosmocrush, are doing us a favor.

Stamos said he is producing the FH show and talked it up on Colbert like the "fans" brought it back. B.S. Stamos had some pull and was able to sell it cheap to Netflix, after the regular channels said no. Drivel. FH still wasn't good enough to get talented writers.

On Colbert they made the youngest child, Michelle, one of the lame jokes too. Wish the Olsen twins cd sue them from using her character and/or image.

We watched Colbert - reading the critics' bad reviews was funny. Not watching FH so don't know how awful or not it is.

• Love 1

Yeah, I'm completely onboard with Fuller House getting renewed if it keeps Candace off THIS show. Ideally, I'd rather she was just fired, but at least this guarantees us a few months spared next year if she isn't.

• Love 5

Great point about More Fuller House = Less Born Again Barbie!

I read some interview on E! where the original creator  said he's been trying to bring this show back for ten years, LOL.  ABC kept saying no, and then finally Netflix said yes.   Stamos' ego is huge but I'm not sure why. 

He seems to think he's some kind of low rent rip-off version of George Clooney, except not even close.   Is it because he made it to 50 without getting married and full head of [dyed] hair?      Or is it all the middle-aged women who still remember him from their teen years as Blackie on General Hospital?   I think he thinks he's still that teen heartthrob - considering the poster he keeps showing us via CCB's dressing room.  Clearly, I'm missing something. 

• Love 5

He thinks he is all that....and more.

However was married to Rebecca Romijn for 5ish years.

But nevertheless - he is not really talented. IMO

Just gets by on his looks....unlike Clooney like you pointed out.

• Love 2

However was married to Rebecca Romijn for 5ish years.

Oops, I stand corrected.  But honestly, until he did some Greek yogurt commercial during the SuperBowl a few years ago I had no idea he was still around. 

• Love 2