Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

46 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Blac Chyna is on the cover of PAPER magazine. 

Pregnant and naked. Supposedly Kris made the deal. 

I wonder if she discussed it in advance with Kim?

Well, she's on the cover of the family magazine, I guess they truly have accepted her as one of their own.

• Love 1

It must be exhausting being a member of this family, what with having to constantly refresh 16 different social media sites every 30 seconds to keep tabs on what everyone is doing/wearing/saying, and then having to quickly come up with a response/picture/one-up.  I'm tired just thinking about it.

Interesting how Rob hasn't yet posted BC's pictures on his Instagram yet...he deleted his stuff a couple of weeks ago, only to reappear when Kendall made the Vogue cover.  But no love for baby-mama yet.

9 hours ago, laurakaye said:

It must be exhausting being a member of this family, what with having to constantly refresh 16 different social media sites every 30 seconds to keep tabs on what everyone is doing/wearing/saying, and then having to quickly come up with a response/picture/one-up.  I'm tired just thinking about it.

But see? That's why you aren't as successful as them. That's all that "hard work" and work ethic they keep talking about when they complain that no one understands how hard they work! Don't be such a hater . . . maybe if you had their work ethic you'd understand . . . :-D

Edited by SailorGirl
  • Love 10
16 hours ago, lightbeam said:

Kim's face is looking better lately...it's not the weight loss. Can't put my finger on it though...

The dress, of course, is heinous and tacky.

She's been wearing a more natural makeup palette which softens the effects of all that horrible plastic surgery.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, GaT said:

Well, she's on the cover of the family magazine, I guess they truly have accepted her as one of their own.

I read that Kim was there at the photo shoot, for moral support I suppose? They said she was looking thru the racks of clothing......not sure why there was clothing there, as Chyna posed naked.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Rob's face looks heavily photoshopped, or shadowed.  It looks like they gave him a beard or something, they definitely slimmed his face.  How weird that they do that. 

How weird that these two nonentities are on the cover of any national magazine, even one devoted to pop culture. I blame Ray J :-).

• Love 12

Blac Chyna is on the cover of PAPER magazine. 

Pregnant and naked. Supposedly Kris made the deal. 

I wonder if she discussed it in advance with Kim?

Those pictures are tacky as shit. Even worse than Kim's.

Those pictures of Blac Chyna are absolutely revolting. It just proves that Paper Magazine has no standards or any sense of dignity. I don't know when Rob & Chyna's new reality show will be airing, but I'm sure as hell will not be watching. 

I'm surprised that those losers at Paper Magazine hasn't gotten Kylie Jenner in their crappy magazine yet. She & Tyga will fit right in.

2 hours ago, Magog said:

Edited by Magog
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Magog said:

Those pictures of Blac Chyna are absolutely revolting. It just proves that Paper Magazine has no standards or any sense of dignity. 

After Kim's "naked Kewpie doll" pictures you still thought there was a chance that Paper Magazine had standards or dignity?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GaT said:

After Kim's "naked Kewpie doll" pictures you still thought there was a chance that Paper Magazine had standards or dignity?

Kim had cards made of that cover. She gave one to Scott on his birthday. I guess they're all occasion cards.

It's the same ugly shit he tried to sell last year. And can't Kim find  a bra that fits?

Ugly Hair

Ugly makeup (if there is any) 

Ugly Sweat shirts and sweat pants.. what is original about it?

Kim's smug look, like she's just the coolest girl around in thigh hi boots.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Kim Kardashian and Family Head to Kanye West's New York Fashion Week Show to Support Yeezy Season 4

http://www.eonline.com/news/792927/kim-kardashian-and-family-head-to-kanye-west-s-new-york-fashion-week-show-to-support-yeezy-season-4

"I want to make pieces that can be timeless," he shared with the publication. "Pieces that you can pick up out of a vintage store in 20 years and say, ‘Wow, I'm happy I have this.'"

Yes, ripped beige clothing will be in style for years to come.

• Love 11

No Kris or Kourtney or Khloe. The first two were on vacation, Khloe was out partying last night.

Those videos of the models nearly falling out of their shoes was hysterical, it was like watching the tryouts for ANTM!

I can only imagine the spin Kim  and Kanye put on this mess. 

Did Anna Wintour show? 

The reviews are brutal. 

• Love 3

Anna was there (scroll down). She looked pretty bored. Then again everyone looked bored. The tweets posted in that article from the guests that ended up trapped on his Yeezy bus are hysterical. I cant wait to see how hes spins this because its pretty apparent everything about this show was a huge disaster.

• Love 2

I read the KUWTK cameras were there following Kim and her sisters. Love to see how they spin this.

Really odd that Kris, Kourtney and Khloe were not there.  No Scott, or Caitlyn. No Lamar? And after Kanye sang him back to life?

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Anna was there (scroll down). She looked pretty bored. Then again everyone looked bored. The tweets posted in that article from the guests that ended up trapped on his Yeezy bus are hysterical. I cant wait to see how hes spins this because its pretty apparent everything about this show was a huge disaster.

Is that Rob on her right? Black shirt/black cap?

And no Northie? Or Saintie?

They'll blame everyone but him. The haters, white people, George Bush, the list will be endless. 

Maybe he'll move to Paris to lick his wounds. 

• Love 4

The only Scott sighting I saw was at the MSG concert last night, he looked drunk. Do you blame him??

North and Saint were with Kim before the fashion show. I guess someone with a brain thought it was best they not attend the actual show so they can be spared watching their father make an ass out of himself. 

14240505_208953136186897_1771651309_n.jp

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

The only Scott sighting I saw was at the MSG concert last night, he looked drunk. Do you blame him??

North and Saint were with Kim before the fashion show. I guess someone with a brain thought it was best they not attend the actual show so they can be spared watching their father make an ass out of himself. 

Anna banned kids from NYFW after North got cranky during a show, I'm guessing the ban is still in effect.

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

One day out of 365. 

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, GaT said:

Anna banned kids from NYFW after North got cranky during a show, I'm guessing the ban is still in effect.

Poor North. Like it was her fault her idiot parents had her out way past her bedtime at a loud, chaotic fashion show.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Poor North. Like it was her fault her idiot parents had her out way past her bedtime at a loud, chaotic fashion show.

Not really "poor North", it's not like she's missing something that kids think is fun, she's just not being dragged to something she has no interest in that's way past her bedtime. It's more like "lucky North"

• Love 1
7 hours ago, GaT said:

It was just a rumor that Anna Wintour banned small children from NYFW after North's meltdown, and she certainly would not be able to forbid designers from having their own children at their shows. In fact, North was at Kanye's last show, wearing one of his fugly creations. If Anna bans anyone from NYFW, it should be Kanye for his non-existent taste and talent level.

• Love 4
On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 2:22 PM, Magog said:

Those pictures of Blac Chyna are absolutely revolting.

She is revolting.  I am grossed out by her.

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 8:25 PM, iwasish said:

She looks like Chyna in the pink wig. 

It is very strange that Kylie is trying to look like BC, who already looks like a Kardashian... and that Rob is dating someone who looks so much like his sisters... one of whom is now with BC's ex.  So skeevy all around.  Not sure what is grosser.

22 hours ago, GaT said:

"I want to make pieces that can be timeless," he shared with the publication. "Pieces that you can pick up out of a vintage store in 20 years and say, ‘Wow, I'm happy I have this.'"

Yes, ripped beige clothing will be in style for years to come.

It is SPANX!  His "fashions" are Spanx!  Does everyone not see this???

19 hours ago, iwasish said:

Those videos of the models nearly falling out of their shoes was hysterical, it was like watching the tryouts for ANTM!

The reviews are brutal. 

HA!  This cracks me up, it is like ANTM!  But worse.

Are the reviews bad?  I mean, they should be, but sometimes the press laps his ugly crap right up.

18 hours ago, iwasish said:

No Lamar? And after Kanye sang him back to life?

He sang him back to life!  This is awesome.

• Love 2

Isn't that where he got this stuff from? And he can keep showing it year after year, the more moth eaten it gets the better.

Seeing him out there grinning like an idiot while the models struggled to stay upright and not break an ankle or pass out from the heat, I can't imagine someone didn't just punch him in the face. And Kim? As long as the cameras were getting a good look at her tits and ass, she was happy.

Kendall must have been mortified.

I can't wait to hear what reason Khloe gives for not showing up, she was in NY. And Kris? I suspect she didn't take kindly to being told she needs to run her deals past Kanye in the future and decided Capri was more fun.  

• Love 3

Not sure if Kris, Kourtney and Corey were still away but Kris posted on Instagram a picture of the show and congratulated Kanye on such "an incredible show" and she used that obnoxious #proudmama hashtag.  I think she's the only one who posted a congrats on social media. Khloe might be busy screwing her new man.

There is no way I would have sat on that bus.  It was apparently stop-and-go for most of the trip; it's not like those "trapped" couldn't get out and go do something else.

You teach people how to treat you, including A Genius.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, bethster said:

There is no way I would have sat on that bus.  It was apparently stop-and-go for most of the trip; it's not like those "trapped" couldn't get out and go do something else.

You teach people how to treat you, including A Genius.

I don't think the actual models were on the buses.

They were all the extras and filler that he needed to represent the "vision" The real models were the ones walking and stumbling around in the cheap ass shoes. Can you imagine "Miss Jay" from ANTM  ? She'd have died right there.

i think the ones on the bus were star  struck and believed they were going to be part of something great. But it was Kanye.. Should have given them a clue. I do wonder if any of them got a look at the wardrobe and took a powder. You tube has some great footage from people who were there.

E! Had footage from Tom Fords show, to demonstrate just "how it's done" shots of real celebs like Tom Hanks etc all dressed at a catered dinner with airconditioning. 

How soon before Kim is seen or poses in some outrageous outfit, to divert attention from the mess.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

As if them being there would have made a difference? His clothing is shit. His designs are shit. Kris Jenner sitting front and center won't change that.

He doesn't want them there for moral support, he wants them there for the added press and paps.

I think it's telling that Kris and Kourtney weren't there. They're the two biggest " family first" members of the family. Even Khloe, who was in town, didn't appear.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Artsda said:

Kourtney's in Europe. I think she's been shown to not really drink his kool-aid. She calls him out, so I find it funny she skipped the disaster.

I’m sure that Kourtney’s European vacation with Kris and Corey was strategically planned for them to avoid another embarrassing group shot like the one from Kanye’s last “fashion” show.  But it’s even more telling that Khloe was a no-show, since she was in NYC. Maybe that was because she no longer has Lamar to drag along to the event as further evidence of her sainthood and relevance. And even though I’m not in the age or taste demographic to appreciate Kanye’s music or Yeezy sneakers, I will give him this: he has a hell of a lot more clout, money and recognition than any of the other men Kris, Kourtney and the other sisters have corralled so far. Kim and her family do not have to support him or give him visibility; he can pay his own way. That said, Kanye has no design talent in my opinion, and should just call his fashion shows performance art.

Kanye fashion show.png

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Artsda said:

Kourtney's in Europe. I think she's been shown to not really drink his kool-aid. She calls him out, so I find it funny she skipped the disaster.

2 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

I’m sure that Kourtney’s European vacation with Kris and Corey was strategically planned for them to avoid another embarrassing group shot like the one from Kanye’s last “fashion” show. 

Kanye fashion show.png

Kourtney is definitely into Kanye's clothes. On the show (I think after the Yeezy 3 show) she was talking about the collection & kept gushing stuff like "don't you want to wear them every day!" to the point where she sounded a little insane. I think that because she thinks she's the sister with all the design experience & taste that she can recognize true art when she sees it.

29 minutes ago, GaT said:

Kourtney is definitely into Kanye's clothes. On the show (I think after the Yeezy 3 show) she was talking about the collection & kept gushing stuff like "don't you want to wear them every day!" to the point where she sounded a little insane. I think that because she thinks she's the sister with all the design experience & taste that she can recognize true art when she sees it.

I remember when she said that, and I thought she was being facetious.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I remember when she said that, and I thought she was being facetious.

Hmm, I wish I could find the clip, I got the impression she was serious, but you could be right.

10 minutes ago, GaT said:

I thought she was tipsy and putting him on.  I've rarely ever seen her wear his crap. Maybe the sneakers when she works out and a sweat shirt. The kids don't wear it either. I doubt Lord Disick thinks much of it either.

• Love 1