Type keyword(s) to search

The Bullpen

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, normasm said:

Is there going to be a Spencer: the Episode thread?

Yes.

2 hours ago, ReidFan said:

can we open new threads ourselves?

Not for episodes.

46 minutes ago, Droogie said:

I think we can't open an actual episode thread until the episode airs -- I'm thinking back to the fact that all the episode threads are always closed until then. (Boo.)

Right.

So it looks as if Beyond Boredom has benefited from the fact that the new CBS legal drama "Doubt" has turned out to be a colossal failure. The network has pulled the show after only 2 episodes.

Now Harry has BB premiering March 1st. However according to TVBYTHENUMBERS it is set to premiere the 8th of March instead.

On 2/23/2017 at 11:44 PM, Fashionista7 said:

I actually reset by computer by accident and now ALL of my FIREFOX bookmarks are gone!!!!

PLEASE....HELP ME!!!

I BEG OF YOU!!!

PLEASE!!!!

It is NOT a good way to end my birthday!!

PLEEEAAASEEE!!!!

Don't worry; it's all good, on.

I got EVERYTHING back on my Firefox bookmarks.

I'm telling you; if I had really lost them....

• Love 1

I was away for a week in Florida, and while there I had access to American Netflix, which includes CM (yes, I know I can get American Netflix anywhere, but I'm far too lazy to set it up)! Since the movie I had intended to watch was not available in the US, I downloaded a few episodes of CM to watch on the plane ride home yesterday - Sex, Birth, Death, Honour Among Thieves, and Demonology. I was completely blown away by the differences between those episodes and the ones now. The characters argued with each other, had different areas of expertise, there was no hokey line-by-line profile delivery, and there was actual profiling!

It was both enjoyable and sad.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, secnarf said:

I was away for a week in Florida, and while there I had access to American Netflix, which includes CM (yes, I know I can get American Netflix anywhere, but I'm far too lazy to set it up)! Since the movie I had intended to watch was not available in the US, I downloaded a few episodes of CM to watch on the plane ride home yesterday - Sex, Birth, Death, Honour Among Thieves, and Demonology. I was completely blown away by the differences between those episodes and the ones now. The characters argued with each other, had different areas of expertise, there was no hokey line-by-line profile delivery, and there was actual profiling!

It was both enjoyable and sad.

You are right, even when you got in that list one of the worst episodes of the golden years, Honor Among Thieves (only IMO, of course). Very sad indeed.