Type keyword(s) to search

Watch The Latest Trailer For Netflix's Jessica Jones

Just watched it. I've been avoiding spoilers for this, because I tend to avoid getting too hyped up over new shows until they're actually starting. This looks good. Really good. Marvel hit a home-run with Daredevil, and this looks like more of the same. If it has the same grown up approach, tight writing and cocksure attitude, it'll be a winner.

Kristen Ritter doesn't look anything like I imagine Jessica Jones should, but she does look believable as a hard-drinking, hard-fighting, hard-fucking private eye. David Tennant is going to be great as the Purple Man, and I just read that the blonde friend is Patsy Walker, so that's intriguing as well.

• Love 1

Yes! to all of the above and major kudos to the trailer editor(s)! They are keeping things tense and slowly showing us the supporting folks too.

I am curious about Carrie-Ann Moss' role and am excited for everything to just Get. Here. Already! *g*

Even though these previews are totally creeping me out (as a woman named Jessica), I was in the tank for this show. Now, I'm in the tank...and onboard with this casting. How am I going to do that?

I'm still not sure how I feel about Krysten Ritter in this role (having only seen her on Veronica Mars and Don't Trust the B...), but I'm excited to see David Tennant be evil--and not American, thank goodness. 

• Love 1

I'm still not sure how I feel about Krysten Ritter in this role (having only seen her on Veronica Mars and Don't Trust the B...)

this.  The woman hasn't impressed me in any other roll she's played so that has kept me from getting too excited about this show. 

Mr. Coulter on the other hand, YES.

• Love 1