Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

They could still have a scene or two in 4x16 and 4x17 re-establishing the "friendship" for viewers. Although I'm praying it's not Laurel trying to give Felicity some advice about Oliver *shudders*

Noooooooooooooo. Picture me saying that in slow mo. That's how I feel. LOL.

Seriously though, I honestly think we're just supposed to assume everyone on the team are good friends because they work with each other closely. That's one of the reasons I never really looked at Felicity's reaction in the limo in the flash-forward as a hint at who was in the grave. I think she'd be that upset about anyone. Although I also think she was more angry at who they have to kill but that's another discussion.

Edited by Guest

The dark hair looks good on her. It works so much better than the blonde.

Was HVFF her last Con before 4x18 airs? I could see her being like 'And I'm Done.'

I know no one mentioned the leaked pics at the panels, but I imagine more than one fan asking her one on one.

Edited by Chaser
  • Love 5

Since KC's been on social media, I would be surprised if she didn't know about the leaked pics and speculation about the death until HVFF.  I would have expected her account to be flooded with her fans asking about the death because of the pics - I wonder what made her decide - let's just screw it.

Edited by ComicFan777

Here's her dubsmash video - her hair still looks longish, but more layered...

Katie Cassidy You know you wanna shoop ‪#‎dubsmash‬ @tommycole | ARROW
Published on Mar 16, 2016, by Arrow TV12

I'm sure the whole cast/crew/network knew about them, but KC still posted the set shots and the mask dubsmash after (almost as if she was still trying to keep up appearances). I just wonder if fans asking her about it kind of encouraged her to not give a damn anymore.

If I wanna go full conspiracy theory here, I'd say KC figured out during the Saturday at the con that everyone knows Laurel's in the grave. Then she shows up on Sunday not only 3 hours late, but with brown hair. That sounds like a "fuck it" to me.

I almost respect it, except for the 3 hours late part when people who paid money to see her are waiting.

I don't even think that's a conspiracy theory. It's sounds completely plausible.

Hee, probably.

Tfw you try to use your hair color as a personal statement, but being 3 hours late is your personal statement instead.

But how is being late a personal statement when she's late all the time? LOL. It's her M.O.

Edited by Guest

What does tfw mean?

3 hours late just sounds like her to me.

Changing your hair color, the increase in social media (of non Arrow things) after a lot of silence and booking three day Cons during filming (she could have held off until after the episode aired). That sounds like a kiss off.

I'm honestly curious if she is going to post anything Arrow related outside of the Cons she is attending.

• Love 1

"That feeling when". :)

otms :p

I'm curious with this "kiss off" attitude, what will her interactions w/ the Arrow crew be like? Hmm I've always questioned KCs friendships with DR/EBR/SA/WH so I'm curious if they were actually friendships or PR stunts. 

otms :p

I'm curious with this "kiss off" attitude, what will her interactions w/ the Arrow crew be like? Hmm I've always questioned KCs friendships with DR/EBR/SA/WH so I'm curious if they were actually friendships or PR stunts. 

They could be "work friends". I know I have a few. People who I'm friendly with at work, but would never spend time with them socially.

It makes for a nicer working environment.  I think SA is very keen to ensure that the set is a nice place to work and he would encourage everyone to get on.

It will also make it easier for her to get another job if she can prove she "gets on" with her cast mates. There were rumours from other sets in the past that she was "difficult".

• Love 7

it's so hard to believe that KC is friends with such co-stars ?? and even if he had problems Would there, so what? all friendships can go through problems, that's life. You think that is the fanfa who is best friend of emily would become friend with katie if they were at war?

I have to ask: 3 hours to color from blonde to what seem like a super dark brown?!!

dark color attaches to light color very easily and quickly, it doesn't take more than one coat, and it does not take 3 hours! (I know from personal experience I color my hair regularly - hello white hair at not even 30).

it shouldn't have even taken her 2 hours! max 1.5!

Edited by foreverevolving
  • Love 3

Since KC's been on social media, I would be surprised if she didn't know about the leaked pics and speculation about the death until HVFF.  I would have expected her account to be flooded with her fans asking about the death because of the pics - I wonder what made her decide - let's just screw it.

Once we started doing the big social media grave watch, I started following her on Instagram and yeah, there are LOTS of fans making comments about her being the grave.  (From the I hope it's not true to rage over it being true)  So if she ever looked she wouldn't have been able to stay in denial.  I imagine as she talked to fans she probably got the same kind of comments.  

Changing the subject, so we should start actually getting some spoilers for next week's episode soon.  I'm hoping for at least some episode stills by tomorrow.  It won't tell us anything we don't already know but at least it will be something new.  Crosses fingers.

next episode we're going to get Laurel supporting Felicity in the Olicity break-up

Is this a sure thing or just spec?

Noooooooooooooo. Picture me saying that in slow mo. That's how I feel. LOL.

OHHH HELLL NAW....NOPE...NOPITY NOPE NOPE. I'm not even saying it in slow motion but I will LOL. NOPE NOOOOOOPPE NOOOOOOOOOOOPE

next episode we're going to get Laurel supporting Felicity in the Olicity break-up

Not gonna even lie though, there is a part of me that hopes Laurel is supporting Felicity as a ruse so she can get with Oliver one last time. I mean that would really bring it all full circle for me and confirm my ongoing head!canon that Laurel has been trying to simultaneously get with Oliver and ruin his life since the pilot. LOL

• Love 2

Ugh, that is just ICK making Laurel the relationship counsellor or a shoulder to cry on. It was weird enough when she did that for Oliver/Sara in s2. Fingers crossed it's nothing more than one comment from the trailer. PLEASE.

They could be "work friends". I know I have a few. People who I'm friendly with at work, but would never spend time with them socially.

It makes for a nicer working environment.  I think SA is very keen to ensure that the set is a nice place to work and he would encourage everyone to get on.

It will also make it easier for her to get another job if she can prove she "gets on" with her cast mates. There were rumours from other sets in the past that she was "difficult".

SHe's been friends with these people for the past 2-4 years, I don't think she is concerned about showcasing her getting along with her cast since its very obvious that she does through social media and all the cons they've attended together. 

If I was looking to see if an actor behaved on set or got along easily with other cast members, I wouldn't look at social media. I would be asking the BTS players. Network peeps, those on Production, etc...

• Love 4

I'm hoping that if Laurel is the one Oliver talks to about the break-up, then Diggle will be talking to Felicity. I hated it in s3 when Diggle was all Team Oliver and Felicity had no one but Ray to talk to.

Since we didn't a a write-up today for a new episode, does that mean that three weeks from today is a repeat?

• Love 2

Since we didn't a a write-up today for a new episode, does that mean that three weeks from today is a repeat?

The press releases usually come out on Thursday, so we'll find out tomorrow. I'm still thinking that the break is after 418, since I can't see them having a break after only two episodes, but we'll see.

• Love 1

Does anyone know why people were saying Arrow wasnt filming this week?

I assumed it was some fans trying to explain KC.

LOL Charlie Schneider (Emergency Awesome) started that because he's still in denial. 

Edited by wonderwall

Seriously? Wow. Lol

Lol yeah but that Ken Pursuit pap guy told him they're shooting in the studio today so...

Speaking of shooting, I wonder if we're going to get episode 21s title tomorrow because episode 20 ends filming today...

• Love 1

David Ramsey posted to Instagram saying that he was in Disneyland (with his son).  Paul B posted to instagram about not being on set and volunteering at the LA high school he works with.  EBR posted to instagram a selfie with her and her dog in a car.  Katie posted a picture of herself in Hollywood.  Maybe they're all trying to throw us off the track, but it does seem like they're not filming.

I saw some people saying that the DR photo is an old one, but I honestly have no idea what proof there is for that.

Lol I thought EBR had been filming because her lipstick seemed on point and she takes her dog to set all the time.

Either way PB, EBR and DR may not have been filming but SA, WH and NM could have.

I just don't believe that Arrow wasn't filming this week. That seems ridiculous.

• Love 4

Like wonderwall pointed out, Ken Pursuit, one of the Vancouver paparazzi guys, said that Arrow has been filming this week. A quick peek at the #yvrshoots twitter tag has posts of Arrow shooting signs all over town.

I don't know what the fuss is over the cast posting photos. EBR, DR, and PB always post old stuff. SA is the only one that tends to post "live" pics.

• Love 2

I checked Ken's Twitter and he said that the only one in LA was KC. He may have missed the posts from PB and DR or he may know they don't mean anything because his sources know who is on set.

There is no way they aren't filming the show right now.

Do you think that the production issues might have anything to do with the finale being so late in May? There's a month and three episodes left to shoot.

They always seem to be running behind by the end of the season so I'm not so sure if this year is that drastically different.  Also, doesn't Flash end the same week? Lot can't have more than one episode left to film and they only end a week earlier.  So it seems unlikely. 

Doesn't every week of May fall in Sweeps?  Why would they want to end it without taking advantage of every week?

• Love 1

Do you think that the production issues might have anything to do with the finale being so late in May? There's a month and three episodes left to shoot.

I doubt it. Supernatural's finale is the same night. I think they just want the May sweeps

• Love 1

I thought someone said at HVFF Chicago or something the toughest part of filming S4 was keeping up with the schedule and that Arrow is pretty behind it. I feel like the way it was phrased meant that it was something unusual and didn't really happen in previous seasons... Hmmm

• Love 2

They always seem to be running behind by the end of the season so I'm not so sure if this year is that drastically different.  Also, doesn't Flash end the same week? Lot can't have more than one episode left to film and they only end a week earlier.  So it seems unlikely. 

Doesn't every week of May fall in Sweeps?  Why would they want to end it without taking advantage of every week?

I think they just want to give me an awesome birthday present this year, by having a finale featuring OTA and new Olicity Proposal. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Love 8

I checked Ken's Twitter and he said that the only one in LA was KC. He may have missed the posts from PB and DR or he may know they don't mean anything because his sources know who is on set.

There is no way they aren't filming the show right now.

yes, ken also confirmed that the character was in the grave, he has always given real spoilers.So canadagraphs,so yes, I believe now, I guess some have finished shooting scenes and others turn the rest

I thought someone said at HVFF Chicago or something the toughest part of filming S4 was keeping up with the schedule and that Arrow is pretty behind it. I feel like the way it was phrased meant that it was something unusual and didn't really happen in previous seasons... Hmmm

SA said that

Speaking of people not being on set, I read some mention that Stephen was in LA on Monday. Is that true?

He flew to LA from Chicago on Sunday while the rest of the cast (not counting KC) either headed back to Vancouver or were on a different flight..the filming signs went up on Monday but I think either they didn't film that day or filmed at night. Then the paps said they have been filming from Tuesday on..

• Love 1