Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Oh wow they are actually killing Laurel. KC's hair is brown. Unless pictures surface with her with blonde hair she's only in the flashbacks.

It could be a wig?

Geez, why does all this interesting stuff always get posted right before I have to get ready to go out? :P

• Love 5

Evidence that it's not Lance: no flag, no police officers, no Donna, Lance looks dressed for two different funerals (flashback and present).

Is it too soon to celebrate? You were my wingman throughout all this, I feel like I should hug you :p

Nah, I don't want to jinx it. They could be trolling like hell

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 6

Maybe a flashback of Quentin and Laurel at Sara's funeral? It's possible the casket in Spoiler's might have been Sara's.

If that's Sara's funeral, would they get pallbearers for an empty casket? 

It seems to be leaning more and more towards Laurel. But I think they could still do the cruel switch and it ends up being Lance.

They have a couple more episodes left. So if it's her last day then why is she leaving so early? 

Edited by Sakura12

Stop giving me hope!!

In the mean time i'll keep drinking this lovely Sonoma County Cab. Sav, but instead of just drinking it it will be my potential celebration wine.. and start saving for the champagne :-P 

If Laurel dies I may end up buying stocks in the Winery I am tasting now cause obviously they bring good luck, or maybe I just need to move to sonoma county?

Edited by foreverevolving
  • Love 3

I wonder if the death isn't actually Malcolm.. The graves from filming today match Tommy's from season two. EBR in an interview did say there could be multiple deaths. (But then who would the "you have to kill him" line refer to?)

Arrow201.13.png

Edited by HighHopes

Wouldn't it be odd if she just randomly wasn't in the last four episodes of the season?

Not really.  Even if they have a funeral it could just be a giant fake out. Like they have to fake Laurel's death for her and other's safety and she comes back in s5. 

Sorry, I want Laurel, dead, dead dead, I just have no confidence the show will actually do it. 

• Love 2

NOBODY likes Malcolm. Felicity definitely doesn't like Malcolm. The only way she'd say they have to kill the guy who killed Malcolm, rather than sending him a case of actual French Champagne, would be if whoever it was killed somebody they do give a crap about at the same time.

Plus there likely wouldn't be a fancy formal funeral for MM, since he was supposed to be dead for three years.

Not really.  Even if they have a funeral it could just be a giant fake out. Like they have to fake Laurel's death for her and other's safety and she comes back in s5. 

Sorry, I want Laurel, dead, dead dead, I just have no confidence the show will actually do it. 

Giant fakeout, sure. LL just randomly not being in the final four episodes but not leaving the show, nope. Even if they faked her death she'd be back in 22/23 at least.

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 4

Giant fakeout, sure. LL just randomly not being in the final four episodes but not leaving the show, nope.

It's really not as absurd as you make it sound.  They took Oliver out of 4 episodes in the middle of the season 3 expect for minor scenes. They took Malcolm out for lengths of time. I can think of any number of reasons why Laurel would not be in the final 4. 

Look, I'm not trying to harsh anyone's mellow. If anyone has ever paid attention to my rants about Laurel, y'all know I want her gone. But since the show went to such great lengths to make her Black Canary, I really don't think she'll die.

Don't be mad at me.

I'm still catching up on everything but it looks like they're filming Sara's funeral for flashbacks, IMO. PB has a wig on and KC has brown hair like s1 Laurel. Why we need to go over that tired ground, I don't know.

Not sure where DR/Diggle fits into this though. They could be acting sneaky and filming both funerals at the same time so no one guesses. 

I really don't think it's Laurel. We're not that lucky. LOL. Sorry.

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 1

I'm still catching up on everything but it looks like they're filming Sara's funeral for flashbacks, IMO. PB has a wig on and KC has brown hair like s1 Laurel. Why we need to go over that tired ground, I don't know.

Not sure where DR/Diggle fits into this though. They could be acting sneaky and filming both funerals at the same time so no one guesses.

EBR, DR and KL were also shooting. Chances are they are filming both funerals.

• Love 2

*sighs* I feel like people will be saying its not LL even after the episode airs.

Unless they show me that she is dead, put into a woodchipper and shot into space, I won't believe it.  If they didn't want her to be Black Canary for the duration of the show, they would have kept Sara Canary.

My lack of faith has nothing to do with my liking or wanting Laurel on the show.  I don't. I can't stand the character. Never have.

We just don't get nice things as a rule. 

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 3

It's really not as absurd as you make it sound.  They took Oliver out of 4 episodes in the middle of the season 3 expect for minor scenes. They took Malcolm out for lengths of time. I can think of any number of reasons why Laurel would not be in the final 4. 

Look, I'm not trying to harsh anyone's mellow. If anyone has ever paid attention to my rants about Laurel, y'all know I want her gone. But since the show went to such great lengths to make her Black Canary, I really don't think she'll die.

Don't be mad at me.

I'm certainly not mad, but I think 4 episodes in the middle of the season are not the same as the final 4. Did Oliver really miss four episodes last season? It doesn't feel like it.

There are both FB and present day scenes. PB is there with a shaved head, Willa has her current hair style and is present at all, since no way would she pass for 12. DR and EBR are also there, and neither Dig nor Felicity knew Sara, and Felicity wasn't even in Starling at that point.

When did Lance and his wife split?  If they are doing a flash back to Sara's funeral, shouldn't he have a ring on? 

I can't help but think these pictures were released on purpose - and the labeling of the folder is just troll behavior to the nth degree. 

• Love 1

EXCEPT FOR MINOR SCENES. That's a huge caveat. It was actually zero episodes...he was shown alive in 10, doing whatever in 11, back in SC in 12, and back to normal ops in 13. He didn't completely miss a single episode.

Not to mention that even if they faked her death to keep her safe, it makes legit zero sense that after that she wouldn't be back to help with the final fight. She's Black freaking Canary.

Note, I don't believe the name of the folder. I think that's too obvious/too huge a spoiler. So I'm discounting it as evidence. I'm just saying if it were correct, it'd mean she was dead, because it makes NO SENSE for her out be randomly out for the last four, which are the big final push, episodes, with not one single momentary scene.

Edited by AyChihuahua

This feels soooooo much like a Laurel Funeral!!

I think they will flashback to Sara's Funeral.

The coffin pictured is Laurel's and they bury her next to Tommy.

I know the EPs have been known to ignore logical paths before, and I really thought they would kill LL off earlier (S2), but I can understand them not doing it until they gave her the BC storyline to try to fix the issues with the character. 

I don't think the EPs would be able to resist juxtaposing Sara's and Laurel's funerals nor Sara's resurrection at the beginning of the season.

I also don't think it is worth bringing AK back for SL's funeral flashback.

• Love 3

I think all these photos are foilers.  I'm not pinning my hopes on any of it.

EXCEPT FOR MINOR SCENES. That's a huge caveat. Not to mention that even if they faked her death to keep her safe, it makes legit zero sense that after that she wouldn't be back to help with the final fight. She's Black freaking Canary.

Maybe part of the final arc is that Laurel is thought to be dead because DA reasons, she goes off somewhere.  and shows up in the final 15 minutes of the episode to save the day.

Honestly, this show has done way more stupid things than my scenario.

But feel free to pin your hopes on Laurel being killed. I will not do that to myself only to be crushed by the show when it doesn't happen. 

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1

Even if they fake Laurel's death, it would still result in her being gone from the show. Then we can hope she's like Susanna Thompson and doesn't want to ever come back to it. 

Why would we need to Sara's first funeral? I suppose I should hope it's better than her last one. 

I also will not get my hopes up with it being Laurel in the grave. This show doesn't give out nice things. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 2

I'm a little confused. I thought it was a closed set with everyone getting a warning. Did Brazil not get that warning?

And to just leave a folder laying around titled that? I will admit it's odd.

That being said, I highly doubt they are staging or leaking to throw people off.

It's possible that they make a montage of funerals: Sara, Tommy, and Laurel.  Did we see Tommy's funeral?

I think someone had mentioned that the matching gravestones don't match Sara's, but it matches Tommy's which could be because they show Tommy's funeral (matching gravestones with Rebecca Merlyn and Malcolm wouldn't be present because he was "dead" after season 1).

• Love 2

Maybe part of the final arc is that Laurel is thought to be dead because DA reasons, she goes off somewhere.  and shows up in the final 15 minutes of the episode to save the day.

Honestly, this show has done way more stupid things than my scenario.

But feel free to pin your hopes on Laurel being killed. I will not do that to myself only to be crushed by the show when it doesn't happen. 

If she showed up in the final 15 minutes this would not be her last scene. That is the whole point. 

I'm not saying she's dead, I'm saying the idea that she's completely gone, totally and utterly, from the final four episodes of this season, but not dead, makes no sense. It's much more likely that the title of the folder is a foiler than that she's 100% gone for the rest of this season, but back in S5.

On another note, check out the pallbearers for that scene, with the pink flowers. They're the same guys as in the audience with Laurel with brown hair. I think that's Sara's funeral. 

Has that ever happened before with Arrow?

with pictures ending up as foilers?

Even if they fake Laurel's death, it would still result in her being gone from the show. Then we can hope she's like Susanna Thompson and doesn't want to ever come back to it. 

Why would we need to Sara's first funeral? I suppose I should hope it's better than her last one. 

I also will not get my hopes up with it being Laurel in the grave. This show doesn't give out nice things. 

I honestly don't think KC has the same level of self dignity and self respect or the IQ level that ST has! or she would have left the show a long time ago. I would imagine if she is the one who is being killed she will jumped at the chance to return even for a single scene... because she'll be that desperate that it may be a romantic sort of scene between Laurel and Oliver.. like oliver proclaiming his undying love for her at the end of the end of the show while she is standing on the side looking at him lovingly.. -- I may have just vomited a bit in my mouth.. maybe It's time to stop drinking for the night..

If she showed up in the final 15 minutes this would not be her last scene. That is the whole point.

I meant the final 15 minutes of the season finale.  I should have been much more specific.

They can take her out for 3 1/2 episodes. They can have her in flashbacks for the in between episodes.  Even if she's contracted for 23 episodes, she doesn't have to be in all 23 episodes as long as she gets paid for all 23. 

Arrow can't afford to shoot fake footage.

With Babymama, would they really kill off a character no one cares about? Who am I kidding, they totally would and think they are such game changers. 

Edited by Sakura12

In this pic, you can make out the following:

tumblr_o38g51XvsY1qazmsxo1_500.png

Clayton is Baby Mama and Ms Google Alert 2016 Samantha's last name.

Which means it's officially Troll City out there.

There's probably a tombstone for every major death candidate. These pictures are way too easy.

I meant the final 15 minutes of the season finale.  I should have been much more specific.

They can take her out for 3 1/2 episodes. They can have her in flashbacks for the in between episodes.  Even if she's contracted for 23 episodes, she doesn't have to be in all 23 episodes as long as she gets paid for all 23. 

I know what you meant. If she comes back in the final four episodes at all then this wouldn't be her "last day on Arrow." Like it literally would not be.

This grave is not the grave that  Oliver is visiting when Barry shows up right? Because that's a totally different headstone.  It seems to me there is a fake out funeral, a flashback funeral and the future funeral.

I know what you meant. If she comes back in the final four episodes at all then this wouldn't be her "last day on Arrow." Like it literally would not be.

Report This Post

Okay I guess I've lost the thread of our debate here then. I have been saying that the tweet about "Last day filming Arrow" is wrong/ a misdirect or just someone's assumption.  Or it could mean it's her last day of filming for the season.  If she is in the final episode, she could have already filmed that.

They have been going to great lengths to conceal the death(s).  I can't fathom why they would spoil it now. It's pretty easy to put a fake name on the headstone.

JMHO

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 2