Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Guys, I hate this episode. It sucks so bad. Like, I'm alternating between gritting my teeth in annoyance/rage and laughing like a loon at the dumb.

Vixen's been pretty great, though. Thanks for being the only person that made sense in all this BM drama plot, girl.

• Love 6

He cheerled it.

Did he? I didn't get that impression once this arc started unfolding. IMO he would never sacrifice Olicity for well....anything.

Oh JFC. This just got worse.  That child is a terrible actor.

LOL just FYI apparently my feed didn't think I should watch anymore of this monstrosity

• Love 2

Who wants to bet William is gonna just know that Green Arrow is his Dad!! Cuz you know BM will just let OQ be the Daddy now...

Seriously I half expected W to reveal his meta powers on the staircase.

• Love 1

Did he? I didn't get that impression once this arc started unfolding. IMO he would never sacrifice Olicity for well....anything.

Oh JFC. This just got worse.  That child is a terrible actor.

If I say I love In n Out burger, but I really just love their special sauce, which is 3% of the burger, I say special sauce. He said, repeatedly, that he loves the "storyline." 97% of the storyline is the lying, therefore he loves the lying.  He tells ppl at CONVENTION he hates the lying...those are mostly Olicity fans. He tells PRO REVIEWERS he loves the storyline. 

However, I can see him just being a bit bored by the superhero thing. I don't hate him for any of this, but yeah, I think he cheerled a storyline that shit all over Felicity, and I'm not going to be okay with that.

• Love 1

Seriously didn't see the twist of MM the babynapper... it wasn't worth the episode but it was nice to have a little surprise....

Thea remembers Robert!!! Best thing to come out of this episode :)

• Love 4

To be fair, he can't really go against the storyline in the media for his own sake.

OH shit....okay this part with Malcolm and Thea is pretty awesome. Too bad this wasn't the majority of the episode.

Of course not, but he also does not have to say, repeatedly, that it is his VERY FAVORITE. 

This is the monologue. Awesome. Oliver Queen ruminating on fatherhood.

Oh look, Felicity got to have NO POV. That's swell. 

Shocking!

Fuck SA that monologue was actually really heartwrenching... I mean perfect for the show but still right in the gut.

I enjoyed it! If only Felicity hadn't had a leg twitch and then literally walked out. I couldn't stop myself from cracking up. I need gifs immediately.

• Love 6

I enjoyed it! If only Felicity hadn't had a leg twitch and then literally walked out. I couldn't stop myself from cracking up. I need gifs immediately.

No muscle weakness or anything. She strode right out of there. Hah!

I couldn't tell from the promo what was happening next week other than Cupid. 

• Love 5

I got nothing from the promos except that Oliver couldn't save his relationship.

At least I properly called them having to take Darhk's magic before they could put him on trial, because that was SO not making sense otherwise.

Interesting that HIVE is going forward with MM instead of DD.  I hope DD spills ALL the secrets - that would be fun!

So Alex Kingston is coming back to Arrow.

Oh my goodness.... that's it .... KC weird on SM. KC interviews dodging future. TPTB talking about masks not being safe. Casts members referencing someone from the beginning. LL getting a genuine plot point using her lawyer skills. LL getting relationship closure on just about every major relationship.

No way they would bring back AK just for QL's death. That has grieving mother all over it.

I said it when all of this speculation started.... if AK is confirmed as coming back - Laurel is in the ground.

• Love 3

Oh my goodness.... that's it .... KC weird on SM. KC interviews dodging future. TPTB talking about masks not being safe. Casts members referencing someone from the beginning. LL getting a genuine plot point using her lawyer skills. LL getting relationship closure on just about every major relationship.

No way they would bring back AK just for QL's death. That has grieving mother all over it.

I said it when all of this speculation started.... if AK is confirmed as coming back - Laurel is in the ground.

Not to temper the excitement too much, but if there are Lance flashbacks - she could be there for those even if Quentin is in the ground.  Still, definitely seems to take the Laurel/Quentin odds to 50/50.

• Love 3

You guys are cracking me up. 

Also, is Oliver whining about his relationship to Laurel in that promo? Is this what happens - break up Olicity and get O/L scenes? No thank you goodbye.

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 6

You guys are cracking me up.

Also, is Oliver whining about his relationship to Laurel in that promo? Is this what happens - break up Olicity and get O/L scenes? No thank you goodbye.

Why would I be mad? Laurel is going to give the official 'She's the One. You have to fight for her!'

• Love 8

I could see Dinah coming back for Quentin's funeral, so I don't think Alex Kingston coming back rules him out. But I think this does definitely rule out Diggle. So.....*deep sigh of relief* I wasn't horribly worried, but there was just that little nagging fear that wouldn't go away.

• Love 10

Well Laurel is everyone's bestie. At the pace the shows going Oliver could be back in love with her for being a saint in an 2 episodes max, have another child in 3 and have everyone be ok with it. Felicity will meanwhile practice for a marathon.

Did the break-up also feel off to anyone? It didn't do anything for me. Even the actors felt unconvinced by what was happening. Why on earth is this SA favorite episode?

• Love 4

I could see Dinah coming back for Quentin's funeral, so I don't think Alex Kingston coming back rules him out. But I think this does definitely rule out Diggle. So.....*deep sigh of relief* I wasn't horribly worried, but there was just that little nagging fear that wouldn't go away.

FLASHBACK, maybe

Not to temper the excitement too much, but if there are Lance flashbacks - she could be there for those even if Quentin is in the ground. Still, definitely seems to take the Laurel/Quentin odds to 50/50.

They already filmed the Lance flashbacks for 418. Flashbacks usually take only one day of filming per episode. She would be coming back for 419, and it's unlikely they do 2 episodes in a row with Lance flashbacks.

• Love 2

LOL Laurel is in S2 of Vixen, which based off of MG tweet takes place before 4x15.

It's cool KC/Laurel fans. We are killing off Laurel, but look we animated her!

That will piss me off even more not having these two team up again if they kill off Laurel. Don't give this to me only to take it away so quickly, a 2 min appearance in the animated show won't make me happy.

• Love 2

It doesn't look like Felicity is there when Oliver is on the med table. I wonder if she really has left the team for a while. Ugh. Do they even want me to watch the rest of this show? WTF.

I saw another shot and I think Lyla is in Felicity's chair. 

Edited by Sunshine

Laurel will be appearing in S2 of Vixen

https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/status/702670577383788545

Vixen is part of the Arrowverse canon.  At first all I could think was this proves Laurel's not dead but maybe instead it explains how Laurel and Vixen knew each other since they didn't meet in the Season one Vixen (which took place in season three but aired during Arrow's season four)  So keeping the hope alive!!

Edited:  So I guess it's confirmed the episode takes place before 4-15 so it would be the explanation for how they knew each other.  Does KC still being down to do voice overwork put a damper on the death train? 

Did they recast Baby Sara? seriously, she was one of the best actresses on the show!

Sadly yes, they recast.  The actress playing Baby Sara moved away. 

What I got from the promo is Cupid is bad again and we will all have to give into the darkness....

No need to dive.  We've all been tossed into it. 

I've been waiting for this announcement! There's no way she's just coming back for Quentin's funeral. 

Gotta say, it's a positive sign.  Not getting my hopes up but yeah, a good sign.  Otherwise they'd just use Donna as the grieving widow. 

Not to temper the excitement too much, but if there are Lance flashbacks - she could be there for those even if Quentin is in the ground.  Still, definitely seems to take the Laurel/Quentin odds to 50/50.

But aren't they done with the flashback heavy Lance episode?

Edited by BkWurm1

Remember when SL got to give advice to OQ and then died a few episodes later.... Remember when Roy got to be integral to the plot with speeches and then "died" a few episodes later.

OQ being mopey with LL is just setting up LL to have her last hurrah of emotional scenes. I say bring it on...

• Love 3