Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Diggle is still my 1st pick in the death pool. Followed by Thea, Mama Smoak and Roy.

I feel like Roy would be a copout. It would be really sad, but I dunno. If it's Mama Smoak then it would be really sad for Felicity. If her death is a result of Oliver's lies then that destroys Olicity. 

I seriously have Laurel last because I never get nice things. 

There are still a few episodes till the death one (assuming it's 18). Diggle could be placed in danger in one of those, but it wouldn't surprise me if a couple characters aren't given near death experiences. That way they can dangle two lives when the time comes.

Edited by Chaser
  • Love 2

There are still a few episodes till the death one (assuming it's 18). Diggle could be placed in danger in one of those, but it wouldn't surprise me if a couple characters aren't given near death experiences. That way they can dangle two lives when the time comes.

Exactly. And at this point I'd say Diggle and Laurel might not get a near death experience. I don't exclude they are going to make it look like it might be one of them and then kill Lance though, even if the narrative points to Laurel because we are not that lucky unfortunately.

Also Lance will be in danger tonight but that doesn't necessarily mean he is going to have a real near death experience like Felicity and Thea had and Oliver will.

we still will not know who is in the grave until we have seen the episode in question, by then, There are still y 'will and theories about everybody except of course oliver and félécity, nevertheless, I would like another FF showing another person that is not in the grave, like that, the possibilities will be reduced.

I find it hard to believe with some of the things the show has shown or is showing Damien to be capable of (especially after that clip in the Spoiler thread) that Oliver and the Green Arrow Team are being so difficult for him to dispose of? Again lazy writing on their part IMO because what he's able to do right now NO ONE should be able to stop him. I guess the mystery and the challenge of the season will be how they devise a plan that let's them beat Damien and his evil minions!

These men are realizing too late that you do not try and BS a Smoak woman. I guess it can be said Felicity got something else from her Momma beside her blonde hair (dyed or not) she won't be there for Oliver's BS lying either.  Quentin and Oliver oh boy they both are ready to dig a hole that might take awhile to climb out of! I hope their holes are really really shallow!! Hey I love Olicity and I really like Quentin and Momma Smoak together too!

Edited by Ann Mack
  • Love 1

Am I the only one who finds SmoaknLance cringeworthy? The secondhand embarrassment is so strong I want to die. Make it stop, make it stop!!!

Am I the only one who finds SmoaknLance cringeworthy? The secondhand embarrassment is so strong I want to die. Make it stop, make it stop!!!

I'm with you.  I don't think the infantilizing of Donna adds to her charms.  How she can go from the saccharine baby talk to being tough-as-nails with a BS meter is jolting, and makes the former seem really insincere. I adore Donna, but I want an adult relationship for her, too, as much as I want one for any other adult.

• Love 6

Yeah, the Boo Bear baby talk and Donna offering to basically blow him in Oliver's campaign office with the blinds open....bleh. 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

Me too! She is quirky and funny but in that scene they made her a caricature of herself, so cringeworthy. I only recognized her in her last two lines.

• Love 4

I found it cringe worthy but I can believe that it's her character. We don't really now her past. Maybe she has been single for a long time or perhaps she overcompensates when she's feeling tension. Maybe she's a bit needy in relationships. Felicity has been known to be a bit embarrassed by her. So I can believe it. I do hope we either see her move on to a more mature way of acting around Lance or some one else. 

Edited by tarotx
  • Love 3

Lance was in poor taste too. What kind of guy asks his girlfriend to come to his job to break up with her?

I found it cringe worthy but I can believe that it's her character. We don't really now her past. Maybe she has been single for a long time or perhaps she overcompensates when she's feeling tension. Maybe she's a bit needy in relationships.n Felicity has been know to be a bit embarrassed by her. So I can believe it. I do hope we either see her move on to a more mature way of acting around Lance or some one else.

This is the same character who was up for hospital sex. I can believe she would be down for an office quickie, it's really just the lines (boo boo?!) and the blocking that I had problems with. They should have had her sit in his lap instead of put her on her knees.

• Love 4

I'm starting to think we'll end with the engagement party tonight and with Oliver/Felicity still being in their happy place together before that gets taken away from us next week. Probably with an ending tag where Oliver is working up the nerve to tell Felicity cutting into a scene of the kid right as he's getting kidnapped.

So much fun to be had ahead. It's making me so excited to watch Arrow. Hooray. [/sarcasm]

I swear to God if Malcolm and Oliver worked out a plan so he could infiltrate HIVE - I will scream.  That fight scene was just lame enough that it could be fake but shit - could Malcolm be faking losing a hand?????

• Love 2

I swear to God if Malcolm and Oliver worked out a plan so he could infiltrate HIVE - I will scream.  That fight scene was just lame enough that it could be fake but shit - could Malcolm be faking losing a hand?????

Oh god. he could. 

And Oliver, MY GOD. "I don't see how it could blow back on me?" WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY THIS STORYLINE IS THE WORST

• Love 5

Oliver's an idiot, but I don't know if he'd have Malcolm deliberately put Oliver's spawn in harm's way. Sure, he fake killed every member of his team last year, but I thought he'd learned that wasn't the way to solve things. Of course, things Oliver learns don't seem to stick in his thick skull. 

ETA: I don't know if I'm going to be able to post in the episode thread because I will be dead from all the falling anvils of ~LIES~!

Edited by calliope1975
  • Love 2

Ok who called Thea being his advocate?

I guess I'm just thankful it isn't Laurel (because holy cow - the girl is hated enough) or Diggle (because I hate it when he's written OOC).

But um, brilliant Queen siblings - if THEA could figure it out - ANY decent reporter can.

Still, Felicity seemed awfully in the corner of lies are ok if he's trying to protect someone which leads me to believe it HAS to be something more than the kid that breaks them up.

• Love 1

LOL @ Thea advocating keeping that secret considering she was SO understanding when she found out so many people had lied to her!!!

Hah! Well, she's grown after leaving her family in financial ruin and flouncing off with her megalomaniac, psychopath of a birth father. 

• Love 11

Ok who called Thea being his advocate?

I guess I'm just thankful it isn't Laurel (because holy cow - the girl is hated enough) or Diggle (because I hate it when he's written OOC).

But um, brilliant Queen siblings - if THEA could figure it out - ANY decent reporter can.

Still, Felicity seemed awfully in the corner of lies are ok if he's trying to protect someone which leads me to believe it HAS to be something more than the kid that breaks them up.

Of course cause POS Malcolm is her father

Now I know it was just a preview, but Felicity does not seem raging mad about the secret kid.  And where the hell is baby momma? It's so her in the grave and they are going to have to raise William next season - I swear I'm just going to prepare for it.

And Vixen looks cool, but I'll withhold judgment until I see how they do her powers.

Edited by nksarmi

Now I know it was just a preview, but Felicity does not seem raging mad about the secret kid.  And where the hell is baby momma? It's so her in the grave and they are going to have to raise William next season - I swear I'm just going to prepare for it.

And Vixen looks cool, but I'll withhold judgment until I see how they do her powers.

must not forget that the life of oliver is very dangerous, especially for a child

I honestly don't understand how keeping this secret from Felicity will keep William safe, especially since Malcolm, Thea, and Barry already knows.  Felicity of all people would be able to keep William safe by taking away all traces of William from any accessible sources.  She is the one Oliver should be asking for help in the first place to keep William safe.  This weird logic makes absolutely no sense to me.

• Love 17

I've decided that the 4 minute monologue in 415 will cut to images of Felicity getting surgery, William/Samantha doing whatever, DD and/or Malcolm plotting and a bunch of other crap.

They're going on a 2 week break so I can totally see 416 start up with Felicity walking.

• Love 6

I honestly don't understand how keeping this secret from Felicity will keep William safe, especially since Malcolm, Thea, and Barry already knows.  Felicity of all people would be able to keep William safe by taking away all traces of William from any accessible sources.  She is the one Oliver should be asking for help in the first place to keep William safe.  This weird logic makes absolutely no sense to me.

Felicity is a secret assassin, and Oliver has been long-conning her for going on four years now.

• Love 9

I'm really hoping Felicity uses her tech savvy to hide BM and Kid. She sends them on to a safe and secure life and then just looks at Oliver with a silent "just imagine the safe guards I could have put in place if I had known."

• Love 12

I'm really hoping Felicity uses her tech savvy to hide BM and Kid. She sends them on to a safe and secure life and then just looks at Oliver with a silent "just imagine the safe guards I could have put in place if I had known."

I honestly have a feeling that that will happen around the ending of 415. It's part of Felicity's character to dig at Oliver. Once everything's taken care of, that's probably the first thing she'll do/say to Oliver before the break-up scene.

Yep, I need someone to point out the irony of the lie and how not telling Felicity doesn't make William safe at all. I NEED IT.

I still wonder if there has to be a full fledged break up.  WM said the lie would have consequences, but those consequences could be the kidnapping. 

Did anyone else note that DD broke his promise to Lance?  The threat hanging over Lance's head was that DD would harm/kill Laurel if Lance failed to be a loyal team player.  However, he chose to go directly after Lance himself, which is an odd move for a guy who delights in punishing his enemies by making them live with the pain of harm done to those they care about.

• Love 3

I haven't seen the episode yet, but I saw the trailer for next week's episode, and it looks like Felicity finds out about William from Oliver. That's different from what WM said right after 408, right? I could've sworn that she said Oliver won't be the one to tell her. I wonder if they changed how it happens because of the fan/critic backlash over the lie.

I haven't seen the episode yet, but I saw the trailer for next week's episode, and it looks like Felicity finds out about William from Oliver. That's different from what WM said right after 408, right? I could've sworn that she said Oliver won't be the one to tell her. I wonder if they changed how it happens because of the fan/critic backlash over the lie.

Sure... after Darkh proclaims to have kidnaped him.. cue to Oliver Hood facial expression... which I'm sure will make Felicity ask: Why is the hood back because of this William person!

So yea, he tells her.. after Damien pretty much forces his hand..

• Love 2

The promo more makes it look like it comes out because Darhk unabashedly announces to Oliver and Felicity that he has William, forcing Oliver to follow up with Felicity so that she knows what's going on, which kind of means the broad definition of Oliver not being the one to tell her to me, but EP answers like to play with phrases.

However, the promo, like all promos, was still weirdly edited in a way to me. I can't tell if Oliver is telling Felicity that William is his son before or after Darhk comes in. I'm just guessing that he and Felicity meet Darhk, Darhk tells Oliver that he's kidnapped William, Felicity plays poker face until he leaves, she asks who William is, Oliver answers, cue title card/dramatic music/close-upcommercial.

• Love 5