Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I can't believe he would still give Felicity his mother's ring after finding out what his mother did. You would think anything that reminded him of her would make him seethe right about now. Not to mention looking at his mother's ring on Felicity's finger would remind him he's a lying liar who lies.

Unless Oliver comes clean in minute 1 of next week's ep, I can't see how this proposal is going to be anything but gross. I need a new word other than gross. Icky. Tainted. Massively disappointing. Since it's all going to go to hell 2.7 seconds after it happens anyway, I'm not sure how or why I'm supposed to be so moved by it. Let alone never want to hear Little Drummer Boy again. (Is that the song? I think that's the song.)

• Love 13

I don't know how they did it, but they've tainted Olicity in one episode. I couldn't get behind Lauriver because of the lying, you'd think they'd learn their lesson. I think this has just ruined Olicity for me, and knowing he's going to propose and she says yes, just makes it worse. Literally the only thing worth watching for is Thea now. Olicity ruined, OTA not in sight, Dig's story has been underwhelming, too many fighters doing boring stunts, a 'team' that doesn't feel like a team. Can't decide whether I should just pretend that Barry never went back in time and they all just died. Might be better, 

Ok, after processing my thoughts for half an hour, I think the thing that pissed me off most is the knowledge of the impending proposal. Yes the lying is stupid and regression, but he could learnt from it (for the UMPTEENTH TIME) but knowing he's lying and still proposing. It's just so ick. Urghhh. 

Edited by theacostov
  • Love 4

I was trying to be optimistic about the Kid Storyline but those writers really know how to fuck things up, I think I have the same feeling of dread and disappointment after they killed Sara in 3.1. 

While I'm super disappointed in Oliver I'm really disliking Baby Mama. She has no right to place those demands on Oliver, and she seemed to go right of the insecurities.

Hopefully he tells Felicity without being forced and well before any proposal, I can cope with a week's  (2 tops) worth of secret keeping, but if it goes on too long meh!! I hope the parallel to Poppy's Storyline is that he kept the Brother's death a secret and it blew up in his face big time so he opens up to Felicity. I'm officially on board the KIDs RUIN EVERYTHING in TV hate train and looks like I'm back to reading Fanfiction because the actual show is going to turn terribad.

I think the writers and EPs don't realise how little trust and leeway they have (for me) after the suckiness of S3 and the long, loooooong wait to get past the LOT set-up. 

I don't even think Killing off Laurel would make up for another bout of Manufactured Olicity Angst.

• Love 13

What if everything is a dream? What if Oliver proposing is a dream and Felicity getting hurt is a dream?

I'm trying to make myself feel better lol

If we're chosing over here, I'd go with Oliver letting himself be manipulated and making bad decsisions that can lead to no good be the dream.
  • Love 1

Interested to see why Malcolm is in the Arrow suit.

I wonder if the proposal is fake as well because I don't see a ring on her finger in the promo and it seems like an awful lot is going on for them to go from that scene in a glass to a proposal to a limo ride. 

Malcolm is obviously in the GA costume because Oliver needs to be seen at the Mayoral party and maybe GA needs to be seen at the same time? 

It looks like Quentin is in that room with Felicity too.

Looks like Dig and Felicity are stuck in some Compartment thing and Felicity is watching Oliver get fucked up :( could my theory of Dig and Felicity both being hurt come to pass? Maybe they both get put under water in that thing? It kinda reminds of Fitzsimmons from AOS

• Love 1
(edited)

Well, seeing as Thea and Diggle were with Felicity at the party, I'm guessing they're both in there with her and Oliver is outside. Not sure where Laurel is though.

KC was in LA when the writers went up to interview the cast on set. They were all dressed in their Christmas party attire. Laurel isn't at the party and probably isn't in any scene immediately after (anything with them in party attire).

Twitter says Donna is in another cell or outside the cell? Her reflection is in the glass? Actually I saw a screen cap, I think she's in with Felicity, not sure.

Edited by Morrigan2575

Maybe everyone gets hurt in someway? Oh god imagine Oliver and Donna both being there when/If Felicity gets seriously Hurt!!:(

KC was in LA when the writers went up to interview the cast on set. They were all dressed in their Christmas party attire. Laurel isn't at the party and probably isn't in any scene immediately after (anything with them in party attire).

Twitter says Donna is in another cell or outside the cell? Her reflection is in the glass? Actually I saw a screen cap, I think she's in with Felicity, not sure.

DD is gonna pull a Riddler from Batman Forever!

I so wish that they'd surprise us for once and have Oliver admit the truth in 409 but I don't think we're that lucky.

He's not going to admit it at all.  Someone else will tell her.  The only way she finds out next week is if it's related to her getting hurt.  Otherwise he'll keep lying to her for weeks.

I really don't know how anyone can be optimistic about this.  It's going to be lying to Quentin about Sara all over again, and she's 100% going to dump him.  I don't know how she could ever trust him again.  Olicity is massively tainted at this point.  

• Love 2

He's not going to admit it at all.  Someone else will tell her.  The only way she finds out next week is if it's related to her getting hurt.  Otherwise he'll keep lying to her for weeks.

I really don't know how anyone can be optimistic about this.  It's going to be lying to Quentin about Sara all over again, and she's 100% going to dump him.  I don't know how she could ever trust him again.  Olicity is massively tainted at this point.  

Well, this is what happens when they use the story template they originally planned for Lauriver on Olicity instead. It doesn't work.

I'm willing to see how they deal with this but it's going to take a lot to redeem things. 

• Love 6

So, after reading some interviews with the EPs and AK (ick) talking about how when people die the universe wants them to stay dead, and whenever you try to reverse that, the universe is going to try righting itself again. Since everyone on the team got burnt to a crispy critter last night, are we going to have near-death experiences for freaking everyone, until one finally sticks? 

Well since EBR said she got her finger measured, it can be assumed that she will definitely wear the ring. (Meaning that the engagement will take place) Even though at the moment, I don't know why Oliver would even consider proposing. I always feared that the story that ruined GG for me in a way, could happen on Arrow but some part of me thought that they'd never actually go there. I mean the child is cute and all but is he seriously going to be an integral part of the show along with his mom and Oliver will basically have a double life and stop by every 3-4 weeks? Or will the mother be killed off and the kid will live with Oliver because even though Oliver could hypothetically have a kid at his age, who really wants to see it all the time? They could just have Barry go back in time and leave the story be because while I think the show does dark, I don't think that they'd kill off his kid therefore we are stuck with the kid. 

My guess is around the time Felicity's dad shows up the kid storyline will also blow up causing them to seperate....

Edited by Belinea
  • Love 2

Well since EBR said she got her finger measured, it can be assumed that she will definitely wear the ring. (Meaning that the engagement will take place) Even though at the moment, I don't know why Oliver would even consider proposing.

I could be wrong, because they didn't take the time to give us Oliver's POV on this. But I got the feeling that since Samantha told Oliver that William couldn't ever know Oliver was his father, and that being in Oliver's world wasn't good for him, that he could only introduce himself as Samantha's friend, and because Oliver asked if he could stop by once in a while to say hello, that Oliver really wasn't thinking he was going to get a chance to be this boy's father. And probably figured that knowing the limited extent to which he was going to be allowed to be a part of the kid's life, and knowing that in the original timeline he and Felicity broke up over some unknown argument about her finding out about the kid, he probably (stupidly) thinks it's a secret he can keep because it's a relationship that's going to be relegated to a few visits a year. 

This of course is all stupid and plotty, but that's my best guess about what he's thinking.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 4

I was looking to see if one person died or one person lived in the blast. I figured that could be a big clue about the grave. But nope.

I bet they are going to heat things up with flashback Poppy while Oliver and Felicity are on a time-out. I can't put into words how not excited I am for that.

I'm frustrated that there is a lot to I want to see after the hiatus. Whatever happens with Felicity regarding her injury and most importantly for me, THE CALCULATOR. 

Edited by 10Eleven12
  • Love 1

I don't think they showed Thea burning up if you consider that a clue. Although I don't know how she should have survived regardless as the staff was supposed to wipe out the entire city.

This is probably too much to hope for at this point, but really hoping the proposal in next week's episode is part of some set-up/ploy/trap to lure out Damien Darhk or something.

There's just no way I'll be alright with that proposal if he's still keeping the kid secret from Felicity. 

• Love 4

Yup, it's got to be Donna in there. The long blonde hair can only be hers.

tumblr_nys3rhLLVh1tgvbbto2_500.gif

But Darhk tells the Ghosts to take "them" in the Asian promo, so I bet Thea and possibly Lance are in there as well.

I am looking forward to Darhk's associates turning up and making fun of him.

• Love 1

I think William is in the grave. Makes sense why Oliver looks sad but not devastated. Also explains why Barry is there. The next flash-forward could possibly show Samantha at the grave with Oliver, since MG said that she would be a part of a storyline.

• Love 1

Oliver, Felicity, Diggle and Thea are all taken.

That means Laurel has to save the day. They are all fucked.

DD tells Oliver that he's going to teach him a lesson by punishing the people he loves the most, so I think he's going to have to rescue them with Laurel's help (I'm assuming, because of the BTS pic that KC posted from that tunnel).

I think William is in the grave. Makes sense why Oliver looks sad but not devastated. Also explains why Barry is there. The next flash-forward could possibly show Samantha at the grave with Oliver, since MG said that she would be a part of a storyline.

Really? I would hope and expect Oliver to be pretty broken up about the death of a child he recently found out about and who likely got killed because of who Oliver is.

• Love 1

DD tells Oliver that he's going to teach him a lesson by punishing the people he loves the most, so I think he's going to have to rescue them with Laurel's help (I'm assuming, because of the BTS pic that KC posted from that tunnel).

They were still in their fancy clothes so I assumed he took them all and is making Oliver watch.

Anyone else get Alias flashbacks? When does the water come rushing in?

• Love 1

They were still in their fancy clothes so I assumed he took them all and is making Oliver watch.

Right, but his hands aren't tied, and he seems to be looking for a way to bust open the door of whatever it is they're trapped in. So I don't think he's going to be *forced* to watch and not be able to do anything.